The Tolarie Prophecy - Cover

The Tolarie Prophecy

Copyright© 2006 by HighTechLez

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An alien race who has a prophecy that a woman will become all powerful. This woman will experience many difficult challenges before she becomes all powerful and realizes it herself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Interracial  

Hagarth had to work very hard to catch Faith but he was very determined to. Though there was one problem... he had competition. Bronze Galneth, Brown Taman and Bronze Daneh were almost as fast as he. They were gaining on him, faster and faster, closer and closer, Rick's head was pounding then all the sudden, Hagarth caught her! He flew Faith! Ambassador Rison was in awe. The sight was magnificent. Kess had merged souls with Faith, Kess was Faith and Faith was Kess. The same thing happened to Rick and Hagarth. Their flight was incredible, it was so beautiful. The flight lasted a long time, nevertheless they soon landed.

After the dragons were on the beach napping Rick and Kess left the Simulator yet everyone else remained on the deck. Kess and Rick seemed so much closer now, they were no longer alone. Connected telepathically through their dragons they would never be alone again. As the two of them headed to the Mess Hall Rick declared, "That flight was amazing. It was like Hagarth and I were merged. Like we were one." "Yes it was wonderful. When I was on Faith it was like I was the dragon, maneuvering around using the wind as my speed." "Kess I can hear your thoughts now and I am sure you can hear mine. Why is that?" "I think it has something to do with our dragons. We are telepathically bonded to them and now that they are together we are bonded as well." "That makes sense, in a very unusual way."

When they entered the Mess Hall they ceased their conversation. Many of the junior crew was there along with Dr. Talliboth, when they entered Joe waved to them to come and join him. They couldn't decline from dinner with the doctor hence they went and sat down. "So where have two been?" the Doc inquired. "We've been in the Simulator." Rick answered openly. "I have been meaning to ask you something captain. I have heard a lot about these dragons, mini dragons, and hatchings, I believe that is the word, anyway I was wondering if I could possibly attend one of these?" "Of course doctor, but there wont be another dragon hatching for around a year give or take a month or two, but there should be a mini dragon hatching a couple of days if you would like to come to that." "I would be honored to come. Do you think that I could Receive a mini dragon?" "Undoubtedly." Kess and Rick said in chorus.

A few hours later Maximus and Tranceya were on the Simulator walking along a beach back on Earth. Maximus had been waiting for weeks to ask a question to Tranceya, but they hadn't had much time together lately. Tranceya loved the beach, she had always wanted to sleep out on a beach, have a perfect dinner on a soft velvet blanket then maybe even go for a swim. Maximus was going to make that dream come true. As they turned into a corner and into a cove, Tranceya's eyes lit up there was a green velvet blanket and a nice romantic dinner just sitting there waiting for them.

After a few seconds of staring Tranceya turned around and gave Maximus a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Oh Maximus it's wonderful! Thank you so much," she exclaimed. "You're very welcome." As they sat down two of Rick's mini dragons popped in to join them. "You don't mind if they stay do you Tranceya?" "Not at all, in fact I love them; I really wish I had one." "Well don't worry I'm sure you will get one very soon." As he comforted her a grin came upon his face and a twinkle in his eye. Maximus had two very special surprises for her. After they ate Tranceya wanted to go for a swim. Maximus had earlier told her to wear a swimming suit, she did.

Tranceya took of her shirt and pants which her neon green bikini was under. She ran across the beach and dived straight into the water. It was a little cold, but Tranceya didn't mind. Maximus watched her for a long time then, "Come on in Maximus, the water's great, come swim with me Maximus." Tranceya begged pitifully. "Alright I'll come." He wasn't too thrilled about swimming but he got in anyway. It was actually oddly enjoyable. Tranceya found it wonderful that Maximus' mini dragons went swimming with them too. They spent a long time in the water, the longest that Maximus had ever gone swimming, after they got tired the two of them got out and went back to their picnic. The two lizards were so wore out that they fell asleep almost immediately when they hit the blanket.

"Alright Tranceya I have two surprises for you. Now I don't want you saying that I didn't have to do this or anything of that nature. I wanted to. So here is your first gift." He reached into the bag he had brought and pulled out three mini dragon eggs! Tranceya was thrilled. "These are for me?" "Yes all for you. You said you had wanted one. But now you will have three, they will hatch very soon." "OH! Maximus thank you, thank you so very much." As she finished her sentence two of the eggs began to rock. Maximus quickly handed her a bag of raw meat. As the shells shattered Tranceya stuffed the new lizards' mouths full of meat. Not long after the first were full did the third hatch. She fed that one just as the others after she finished the acceptation had been made. She had three new mini dragons!

As they slept Maximus asked her, "So what are you going to name them?" "I think the green will be Meria, the blue Tao, and the Bronze will be Sanon." "Those are wonderful names." "Thank you. I am glad you like them. I am also glad that you gave them to me." "Your welcome, but that is not the only surprise you will get tonight." "What do you mean?" "I mean I have one more surprise left for you." "Well when do I get it?" Tranceya questioned curiously. "Soon love, soon. But first let's have desert."

Maximus had packed a delicious desert; it was her favorite chocolate cheese cake! Tranceya's favorite food was chocolate, she lived for chocolate. On top of the cake was something shiny just sticking above the top of the cake. When he handed the piece to Tranceya she started at it for an instant then pulled the object out of the cake. It was a diamond ring, but not just any diamond a green diamond straight form the Sapacian diamond mine. It was shaped as a heart, after a second she looked at Maximus and said, "Yes, yes I will."

In Medical Kess, Rick, & Sabrina were talking to the doctor about the away mission to Aquania. "Now Doctor I assure you that Commander Quel and I do not need angulations" "Yes well I have heard you say that many times now but still I want to give you each one just in case." "Captain just let him. The sooner we get one the sooner we can get going." "Fine. Give us the angulations." "Remember you will have ten minutes before the serum takes effect. Make sure you're in the water by then." The doctor called as Kess, Rick, and Sabrina headed out the door. "Yeah doc." Kess said as she waved him off which would hopefully make him shut up.

They headed for the teleporter room and sure enough Ensign Kareon De'Mot was waiting for them. "Already Sirs?" "Yes. Three for teleport Kareon." She nodded in recognition as the others stood on the teleporter pads. Kess nodded her head and they went in a blue cloud of twinkles. They arrived in the middle of the ocean just in time; Sabrina angulation was just taking effect. "Ready captain? Lieutenant? " "Yes" they said in chorus. The three of them dived deep into the water; it was actually fairly warm compared to the oceans of Sapacia. As they trailed deeper into the sea, Kess, Rick, and Sabrina came upon a wall or what seemed to be a wall. It was actually a dome, a bio dome!

"Alright let's see if we can find an entrance," Kess commanded. Kess went left while Sabrina went right and Rick went straight over the top of the dome. It was enormous and inside they could see hundreds of different terrains. It was incredible! All the sudden Kess was inside a net. "Hey let go of me! What are you doing? LET GO OF ME." When she screamed Rick and Sabrina both heard her call. She couldn't risk using her powers for first contact was a very fragile situation. Kess felt something hit her head, it surprisingly knocked her out.

When she awoke Kess was on a bio-bed, with Rick and Sabrina to her left. Four beings and two guards were watching them. Rick and Sabrina were still unconscious. The creatures were incredible, reptiles, with wings, arms, two tails (which they used to stand on) and each one had a big diamond in the middle of well their middle. They also had to long pointed ears which stood straight up, and long three pointed tongs.

"Why am I here? What are you going to do to us?" they just stared at her. "Please I'll stay let them go. I am their captain. Let them go they were just following orders. Please let them go." The four looked at each other while the smaller one went over to the door and pressed three buttons. Then Rick and Sabrina de-materlized from the bed then rematerialized back on the Valkerie. "Thank you very much. Will you tell me why I am here? I know you can understand me. Why?" "I am Senior Physician Baynon; this is Halima, Reman, and Quarzon. Who and what might you be?" "I am Captain Kess Cortezz of the Uaa... the Starship Valkerie." She trailed of the word UAN because she wasn't about to answer questions about something she didn't really care for. "I am a Sapacian. I come from a far away place." "Why are you telling us this? Are you not afraid we could be hostile? If you were hostile you would not have sent my friends back to our ship. What race are you?" "We are the Zarbernoths. And we brought you here because our guards believed you to be a threat. But we have concluded that you are not." "Thank you." Kess started to get up however her head was spinning. "Don't get up to fast now. You are still recovering from the blow you took and you are having some morning sickness." "Morning Sickness?" "Yes where a woman who is pregnant gets dizzy and sleepy." "Wow wow wow wow! What exactly to you mean pregnant?" "You are going to give birth to twins in a few months."

Kess was in shock, and then she realized something, "Of course, when I flew Faith! I did actually merge with Faith!" "Kess what are you talking about?" "Well I am from a place far a way; I have a pet dragon named Faith. I flew her to see if she would mate. And she did but apparently so did I." "Would it be permitted for us to see your ship?" "Yes. I would also like to ask you something." "Go on." "I am on a mission to seek out new life and new civilizations. I am supposed to bring back to of every willing species. But you must know that the people going will probably not be back for a long time." The four doctors looked at each other then Halima said, "I'll go." Her husband Reman said, "So will I." "Well if you will acquire everything you will need we can go up to my ship. The rest of you may join us until we leave if you would like." The other two and the guards agreed to come. "We will teleport you aboard in one hour." Kess told them before she left.

When she arrived back on the Valkerie Ambassador Thompson was waiting for her. "KESS WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON? FIRST COMMANDER QUEL AND SABRINA HELTON COME ABOARD UNCONSCIOUS THEN WE GET A TRANSMISSION THAT WE WILL BE BRINGING TWO MORE GUEST ON OUR TRIP. TELL ME NOW KESS WHAT IS GOING ON?" "I will tell you if you stop yelling and being in such a panic. What happened was that we were looking for the Aquans who are really called the Zarbernoths, thought we were a threat then realized that were weren't then sent Rick and Sabrina back here and I stayed to make first contact. And I succeeded. We will be receiving a male and female Zarbernoth in one hour. So Ambassador I was just doing my job. Now if you will excuse me I need to go speak to the commander." Ambassador Thompson stood there in shock and bitterness, stunned at what she had done.

Kess on the other hand was moving quickly to the bridge. When she entered she did not stop but while she was walking to her ready room she said in a stern tone, "Commander, my ready room. NOW." He did what he was ordered, when he entered the captains ready room far enough to let the door close Kess put her arms around his neck and started kissing him. He did not resist her but instead welcomed it and put his hands around her waste and kissed her back.

"Now that wasn't something I was expecting." "What I tell you next you won't be expecting either," he sat down on the couch next to Kess and waited for her to continue. "Remember when we said that it was like we really merged with the dragons during their mating flight?" "Yes" "well we actually did." "How do you know?" "Because you are going to have a son and a daughter." He stared at her in shock for a moment then said, "Oh Kess, that's wonderful." "I'm glad you think so too." They spoke for a while about it then Rick said, "Arene... How 'bout Arene?" "I like it, Arene and... Paul." And the first children of Kess' clan were named.

Dr. Joe Talliboth was busy in the Simulator next to a clutch of mini dragons; he had assumed that Kess had forgotten her promise so he took things into his own hands. The Doc had gotten some meat and found a clutch that was just about to hatch. He had hoped that he would get a queen but would be satisfied with anything. Just then the eggs started to rock then one by one the mini dragons came crawling out of them. When he heard their piercing cry Joe started shoving meat into each of their faces. There were twenty eggs in the clutch, Joe Impressed fifteen of the twenty. Three queens, three greens, three bronze, six blue.

He expected to Receive one maybe two but FIFTEEN that was remarkable, Kess, the creator of all this, didn't even have fifteen. Once they were full he told his new found friends to follow him. He was headed to the bridge, with fifteen baby mini dragons following him. When he reached the bridge he was out of breath, "Kess... you... won't... believe... it... I... Impressed... fif-fif-fifteen... mini dragons!" "Calm down Doc. What are you talking about?" "I went to the Simulator, found a clutch that was about ready to hatch, and I Impressed fifteen out of the twenty." After he finished the sentence he collapsed on the ground out of breath and excitement.

Kess and Rick moved him to the couch in her ready room and let him sleep. Doc's mini dragons found applicable places and fell asleep next to him. Kess whispered to Rick as the left the room, "Fifteen lizards that's incredible. Of all the people the Doc impresses fifteen." "Well now Kess he won't need any extra help in sickbay any more." Kess laughed at his response then went to her seat on the bridge.

BEEP... BEEP... BEEP. "Captain we are receiving a hail from the Zarbernoths." "Put it through lieutenant... Ah Senior Physician Baynon are you ready for teleport?" "Yes but I am afraid to say we can not come see your ship but Reman and Halima are still coming and are ready for teleport." "It is a pleasure to have met you. Your people are safely on my ship. It was a pleasure and an honor to meat you Baynon." "And you Ms. Cortezz and good luck on your mission." The communication was ceased. "Alright lets go meet are guest Commander." And they left. As the two of them were heading towards teleporter room 2 Menolly, Drakon, Sara, and Rigle appeared. Kess Gold Menolly took her seat on Kess' left shoulder while her bronze Drakon took his perch on her right shoulder. Gold Sara and Bronze Rigle took the same positions on Rick shoulder.

"Welcome to the Starship Valkerie Ms. Halima and Mr. Reman. I would like you to meet Commander Rick Quel, one of the people you graciously let free." "OH! I hope we did not harm you too badly." "No, we fortunately have a great doctor." As they stepped of the teleporter pad Reman slipped and tore a piece of Kess' skin off. When he got up she was bleeding. "Oh Lord I am so sorry Kess, are you alright, I think we should get you to a doctor." "I'm fine, really." Just as she reassured him she started glowing. When she started glowing Menolly and Drakon flew off her shoulder and stood on the control panel. Her head went backwards then she started floating in the air. When Kess landed she was unconscious, Rick thankfully caught her. He tried to wake her and eventually he did but when she awoke she changed. She changed into a Zarbernoth. "Kess are you all right?" "Yes I'm fine." "How did you do that? Change into a Zarbernoth. I have never seen anything like it," Reman questioned frantically. Kess changed back to her normal self then began to explain, "Mr. Reman I am from a race called the Sapacians. We are much like humans but we have two tails and a strange abnormality to us. When we are cut, or scratched, ect, ect, ect, we gain the look and abilities that the person who spilled our blood does." "You are okay though." "Yes I am." She laughed, "What say we get you to your rooms then give you a tour of my ship."

"Kess may I ask you a question?" "Of course Halima, what is it?" "Well I was wondering what those creatures are on you neck?" "Oh them. They are called mini dragons. Their quite useful actually, plus they are great friends." when Menolly heard her Impresser talking about her she started cooing and her eyes whirling blue green. "Do they have names" Halima asked. "Yes. My gold is Sara and my bronze is Rigle." "While my gold is Menolly and the bronze is Drakon." They kept talking and walking. Halima and Reman loved their quarters. As they wondered through the ship people looked at them for a moment then continued on their work.

"Captain Cortezz your crew is amazing. We look so different yet they don't really seem to care. Why is that?" Reman questioned. "That is because they are used to other creatures not like there selves. The crew has to deal with new aliens because if they don't they will go crazy. On a ship with only 154 people they have no choice." As they continued on the tour the four of them ended up on the bridge. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the bridge of the Valkerie. And don't let me forget the ship herself... Val the ships Artificial Intelligence." "She's a robot?" said Reman surprisingly. "Yes I am. And I am very proud of it to."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.