The Tolarie Prophecy - Cover

The Tolarie Prophecy

Copyright© 2006 by HighTechLez

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An alien race who has a prophecy that a woman will become all powerful. This woman will experience many difficult challenges before she becomes all powerful and realizes it herself.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Interracial  

Meanwhile in the Simulator Maximus and Tranceya were enjoying a wonderful picnic. Maximus had picked out the most beautiful place next to the lagoon to eat. What he hadn't predicted was that they would be joined by a cute little chimpanzee, he couldn't remember programming one in but he guessed that Val did. He did not have Val delete it because he could see how much Tranceya was enjoying the Chimp. "Maximus he's beautiful. Would you mind if he stayed and joined us for lunch?" The chimp was growing on Maximus and Tranceya really loved him so naturally he said, "Not at all." So Val replicated a few bananas and they fed the chimp then named him George. After feeding George, Tranceya and Maximus ate their lunch.

Subsequently to that Maximus and Tranceya decided to take a little swim. Val transported their bathing suites to the Simulator and they changed into them. Tranceya loved to swim even more then she loved working on engines and different ships. She was an expert diver and could hold her breath for eleven minutes; but that was also partly her Sapacian genealogy's fault. Maximus could only hold his breath for eight and a half minutes but still he enjoyed swimming. Tranceya swam to the bottom of the lagoon and saw two dolphins and a humongous tortoise. She and Maximus had been swimming for around an hour and a half when Maximus said, "come out of the water Tranceya I have another surprise for you." "Another surprise!? What is it?" "It is desert. Homemade desert." "Homemade! You made desert!" she sat down as Maximus pulled two plates out of the picnic basket, on the plates were two good sized pieces of devils food cake with a mound of fudge on the top of it.

After they ate Tranceya got back into the lagoon and swam some more while Maximus lay on the grass watching her. He hadn't realized how agile she was in the water. He had figured it was because of her two tails however he didn't say anything or ask, he just watched her for a long time.

On another part of the ship Moon was zooming around looking for somebody's arm to land on she was getting tired and dared not land on the floor for she might get stepped on. The she saw it a nice big arm stretched out just waiting for some one to land on it. She headed down for a landing and clung tightly to the mans arm. Unfortunately what she didn't realize was that the man was Ambassador Thompson himself. As soon as she realized who's arm she landed on Moon popped on to the bridge scared to death hoping that Kess was their. And to her luck she was. The ambassador was still trying to figure it out when he realized it and in an extremely angry voice he boomed, "KESS!!!!!!!!!!!" after that everyone in the hallway stared at him then moved out of his way and thudded towards the bridge.

Meanwhile Kess was trying to calm Moon down for she was hysterical! "Calm Down, Calm down Moon everything will be fine. Now go through it again, slowly." Moon began to calm down and explain everything; Kess still wondered why Moon just hadn't gone to her quarters when she remember that Moon has never seen her quarters so she couldn't get there. Kess told Moon she could stay with her on the bridge for as long as she wanted, she also invited her other mini dragons to join them. Kess would have invited Rick's too but his were on the Simulator playing with Faith and Hagarth.

Kess had purposely not told the ambassadors that she had pets aboard and that most of the crew also did too. But she knew that eventually they would find out. She told her mini dragons not to leave when the ambassadors came on the bridge and to not be scared. Moments after she instructed her pets the ambassador came charging on to the bridge. "KESS WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON? A CREATURE LANDED ON MY ARM NOT TO LONG AGO. WHAT THE HELL WAS IT?? I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY ANIMALS ARE ON BOARD THIS SHIP???" "Please sir calm down. That 'critter' that landed on you was my pet mini dragon Moon. She had been flying for quite some time and needed a good place to land. She didn't realize it was you or she would have never attempted to land on your arm." "Tell me Kess how many animals are on board?!" he demanded. "I am not quite sure but around one hundred or maybe two hundred I can't be completely sure." "TWO HUNDRED! How can that be I have only seen your mini dragon?" He stuttered. "Well sir maybe you should be more observant. I have seven mini dragons right here on the bridge." At that remark the ambassador charged down in to the middle of the room.

Then he saw them right above the door to the turbo lift. Seven brightly colored creatures which Kess called mini dragons, "And they all listen to you?" "Yes," she raised her hand and began, "The brown one is named Jewel. The green Night, the blue one is Moon. Those two are Brekke and Jewely," she said as she pointed to the gold and brown ones, "and finally but hardly the least my queen Menolly and her mate, my king, Drakon." When she said Menolly and Drakon they glided over to Kess' shoulder and landed. They each rapped their tail around her neck making a beautiful gold and bronze necklace. "They won't hurt anyone?" "Of course not." "I suppose all the animals can stay BUT if there is an emergency I don't want roaming the halls getting in the way." Kess' eyes glistened over and said, "Oh thank you ambassador, thank you so much." Menolly chirped in her ear after that Kess turned back to the ambassador and said, "Sir, Menolly says she would like you to have a queen out of her first clutch." "You can speak to her?" "Yes, after first impression you become telepathically linked to them." "And she wants me to have a queen when she gives birth." "Yes." He groaned, turned around, and left the bridge.

By the time almost anyone on the ship realized what time it was it was already 2330 hours. Everyone was so tired; they couldn't believe how late it was. In the morning many would have to get up early because there was another planetary system with life twenty light-years away. Kess dismissed everyone and made an order for everyone to go to bed. The bridge was almost completely dead; except for the occasional bleep of a consol. Kess had left Val in charge. Even though she wasn't real she could still control the ship and monitor everything, for she was the ship.

Kelian and Rick were having a very good time. Rick had order many Earth foods that he had never tried. Kelian was really starting to like the spicy foods. She particular liked jalapeno peppers plain. She had been eating them for almost twenty minutes. Rick preferred to have the sweets so far he liked chocolate chip cookies the best. He favored them to be soft, moist and warm. After an hour or so of that Rick decide that that was enough and would rather like to get some sleep, for tomorrow was going to be a busy day, Kelian had, thankfully, agreed.

Kess on the other hand had not gone to sleep; she was on the Simulator playing with the dragons and other simulator creatures. She had created First City and placed many people in it. Faith was sleeping peacefully next to Hagarth while the mini dragons were trying to catch some small fish to eat. The mini dragons loved to swim and also loved to try new things. Lately they had been trying to catch and cut up their own food, it was going pretty well but the fish often got away from them. Kess loved to watch them try and catch the fish, it was funny to see them hover over the lake then all the sudden swoop down unexpectedly and swipe a fish. Rick's mini dragons were also feeding. After they would catch a fish they would bring it up to Kess and ask her if it was adequate, she would always shake her head yes and they would start tearing the fish apart eating as they went. They soon learned which fish was better and what part of the fish was the best.

Hagarth awoke when all the mini dragons all had enough fish and started chattering with each other. He smiled joyfully at their pleasure in them selves then asked Kess how the City's were coming. She told him, "Well Hagarth it's coming along pretty well. I just can't seem to get it." "Maybe you are trying to hard!" suggested Hagarth. "Perhaps your right it shouldn't be this hard, I guess when it comes to me it comes to me." "That's the sprit Kess. Just stay here and enjoy your self, that's what a Simulators for." "Alright Hagarth you win I suppose I will just relax." Relaxing was not one of Kess' strong points but she finally decided that she needed to relax.

Not to long after Kess had dosed off, Dianna Muniskie came in looking for her. As she entered the Simulator a giant griffin came up to her and surprisingly spoke to her, "Welcome. I am Manon. Are you looking for City Woman McCaffery or City Woman Kess?" Dianna stared for a minute in shock then said, "Uh, I am looking for City Woman Kess." "Well that's a relief for I know where she resides. If you will get on my back I will take you to her." Dianna did as she was asked and mounted the griffin. When she was finally settled Manon took off through the air. But the funny thing was that Manon did not take her to Kess, he didn't take her to Kess because Manon didn't really know where she was. So instead of taking Dianna to the valley he took her to the hatching cave where a clutch was about to hatch.

Manon landed gracefully and told Dianna, "Through that cave and to the sands you will find Kess and a number of other people." "Thank you for the lift Manon." And she trudged off into the cave while Manon took off back to the Simulator door to welcome people. Dianna cautiously entered the cave but as she began to here people she went a little faster. As soon as she arrived she stared at the huge dragon Kielayth but for only a few seconds then her concentration was to search out and find Captain Cortezz.

Kess had forgotten of the hatching that was going to take place today but when she heard the cooing of the mini dragons and dragons she awoke and hurried Hagarth and Faith and the mini dragon up for they were late and were also expected to attend the first hatching of Kaielayth's clutch. They were fortunately no more than a half a mile away form the cave. When they arrived a blue dragon egg was hatching and the candidates were gathered around the sands.

Kess had no idea that Dianna was on the Simulator, after the blue and two browns hatched and were accepted, a gold began to shake. There was only one gold in the entire clutch of thirty seven. Neither Kess nor Dianna knew what was going to happen next. There were fifteen girls who were the candidates for the egg. As the egg cracked the crowed grew extremely silent no body wanted to breathe for this was a miraculous moment. When the little queen crawled out of her shell she made a loud cry then looked form one side to another, next she let out another cry that was more piercing then the first. But the most unexpected thing was that she headed off into the crowed thrashing her head still crying. The men and older women backed off as far as they could. After they backed off Kess saw it! The person that the little queen was going for was Dianna Muniskie! She rushed over to the councilor and told her, "Dianna go to the little queen before she hurts her self. She's looking for you!" "What?!" "Just trust me." And of course Dianna did she headed towards the little dragon and as she approached the queen clamed down and nudged Dianna gently. Dianna bent down hugged the little queen and with tears in her eyes she said, "Her name's Jailath."

Kess was very pleased that one of her crew had Impressed a dragon their first time, she had also raised Jailath's metabolism so Dianna would be able to ride her quicker, but since it took so much energy she wasn't going to do it anymore. Dianna was still very confused yet very happy for she never had a pet because her parents were allergic to fur. But this time she could keep Jailath. They watched the rest of the hatching then Kess took Dianna and Jailath down to the valley wile Hagarth and Faith went to get some meat form the City. "Captain I don't quite understand what has happened. All I did was come looking for you because Jack and Jill got caught stealing and BOOM all the sudden I have Impressed a dragon a Queen no less." "It is really quite simple. I programmed this world to have dragons and that the dragons would have a mind of their own and choose their own riders. It is really much simpler this way. All the dragons are compatible with their rider. You just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Also Kaielayth is very pleased that a kind and caring person Impressed her first queen." "You wouldn't mind telling her that I would be more than happy to be Jailath rider?" "Of course." Not to long after they had gotten to the valley then Faith and Hagarth came back with two huge runner beasts for them to feast on. All three dragons fed, Hagarth and Faith were even kind enough to let Jailath eat first.

"Captain, I saw you with two dragons, are they both yours?" "Oh no. a person can only accept one dragon but an unlimited amount of mini dragons. The top amount of mini dragons every Impressed to one person was nine." "That's amazing. You don't think that I could try and Impress a mini dragon do you." "I believe you could and will. If I remember correctly there is a clutch about to hatch ten miles down the river on the beach. Would you like to try?" "Really! You mean it!" "Yes." "Defiantly. But how will we get there?" "I have many friends in high places. How would you like to take a trip dragon back?" Dianna paused for a minute with her mouth open then responded, "That would be amazing!"

When Dianna responded Kess had her brown Jewel flew up to the cave and asked Farket, (Kaielayth's mate) if he wouldn't mind taking them. Farket and his rider were more then happy to oblige. No sooner had Kess and Dianna been strapped in, then they were in the air. Kess had also asked City Woman McCaffery if she wouldn't mind watching Jailath for a while. She lovingly agreed. Then all the sudden they went teleport. Dianna had never been so cold, but fortunately for her it was over very quickly. When they re-appeared Kess saw the clutch. After Farket left, the two women headed for the beach. As they approached they could see many other mini dragons and the queen. Kess had luckily grabbed some scraps form Faith, Hagarth, and Jailath's lunch for Dianna to feed the newborn mini dragons.

They luckily arrived just in time; three of the eggs were already rocking. Kess explained how things worked very quickly and thankfully Dianna understood. The first to hatch was a bronze, and guess what Dianna Impressed him. She also impressed seven more (to Kess' surprise). The rest waddled toward the sea to catch their first meal. Kess and Dianna decided to stay on the beach for a while, tell Dianna decided what to name her eight new friends.

She began "the gold one will be... Ann, for my mother. The bronze will be... Akaar, named after James. The two little browns may be called... Ned and Dax. And for the four blue I believe I will name them Earth, Venus, Mars, and Jupiter. So what do you think?" "I think those are wonderful names Dianna. I think they will love them." "I'm so glad. I want to thank you for letting me be a part in this. My parents never let me have any pets because they were allergic and hated doctors so they just lived with it." "There is something else you must know about your mini dragons. They are alive." "Alive? What do you mean I thought they were alive?" Kess responded, "Technically they are but also biologically, the mini dragons are able to exist outside the Simulator with out emitters or anything of the sort. They are as real as you and me." Dianna was shocked by this and only thought that Kess and Rick's were real. But this was an amazement.

It had been two months since the Valkerie had left the Manioins home world. They had passed through seven uninhabited solar systems so far. They were finally approaching the next inhabited solar system. Gorkest had just informed them that there were three inhabited planets there and two moons. Gorkest had also said to Kess just before they entered the solar system, "Captain Cortezz we have visited many planets in the nearby systems but only two planets and the moons." "Why haven't you been to the third world?" "Because it is almost completely water, and Manioins do not like water all that much." A grin formed across Kess face then she turned to Maximus and said, "Lieutenant, head for that planet we are going to get acquainted with them." "With pleasure ma'am!" Maximus said excitedly. "How long tell we reach orbit Lieutenant?" "Three hours ma'am. We will also be passing by many uninhabited moons on our way." "Good work, I will be in the Simulator, Lieutenant you have the bridge. Commander will you please come with me I am going to need your help." He nodded and followed obediently.

Kess was very pleased at how fast the dragons had grown; they were almost fully developed, and ready to ride! That was what she was most pleased with. She had also strengthened her powers very well. "Kess what are you going to do?" "I am going to finish what I started two months ago. I am going to make the dragons real!" "Real! But Kess you have just begun to strengthen your powers." "That's why I need your help. I know who you are and that Kreel infected you also. If you don't mind you will be my power boost." "How did you know?" "Hagarth told me." "Alright, I'll do it." Kess called the three dragons and started with Faith. Kess turned her hands toward Faith put them together and BOOM! A huge purple blast came out of her hands. It hit Faith but did no harm. As a result she had made Faith real however Kess had dropped to one knee. By the time she was through with Hagarth and Jailath she had almost fainted and Rick was down to his knees.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.