Pay It Forward - Cover

Pay It Forward

Copyright© 2006 by Geek Writer

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Guy receives the lay of his life and a cryptic message

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   White Couple   Anal Sex   Body Modification  

Enjoy the story, and all that Copyright stuff?? The story is mine, if you reproduce it somewhere, please let me know...

'Ripe' was the only word for this woman. It was 1am, the lights were really low, the people around me were mostly drunk, and I was bored so I was checking out the other people in the bar.

I was sitting at the corner table of a night spot in the Montrose district with a bunch of friends of mine. As the token 'breeder' of the group, I was closed in by all of my gay male and female fag hags(women who hang out with mostly gay men), mostly for my own protection. There were plenty of men wanting to dance with me, but I was there for one purpose. To get drunk and forget about Angela.

Angela was my ex-girlfriend and had literally moved out on me while I was at work. A short note saying "Moving Home, sorry. Angie" was all I got. It had been heading that way for a while now. I was upset because Angie was the first woman who was into different kinds of sex. I quickly realized more about fetishes and sex of different sorts with her. She enjoyed opening my eyes to things. Convinced that I was a closet gay man, she marvelled at the things she could strap on and shove in my butt, and me enjoy it. I think there might have been a bit of jealousy after all considering I could take a bigger cock that she could.

The difference between a gay man and me was, I was not into men. I had a really sensitive ass, and I liked to play with it, but the notion of having a guy behind me probing me balls deep was a total turn off. I think it was the combination of soft feminine woman and ass play that turned me on the most. I also knew I wasn't into trannies because most of the ones that I had met, (and believe me, in the crowd I hung out with, it was a LOT), I had yet to meet one that didn't have huge hands to go along with their huge adams apple.

So, there I was, seriously drunk, hemmed in by gay men who wanted me, and women who didn't, when I saw her.

Now, don't get me wrong here. I'm not talking about pleasantly plump, rubinesque, or even chunky. I'm talking 'Ripe' as in rounded where a woman is supposed to be. She didn't have a surgical look to her, but I marveled at how her pants and shirt clung to her almost too perfect hourglass figure. Long red hair was tied back in a ponytail that was almost down to her waist. She 'moved' rather than walked around behind the bar, mixing and serving drinks. I must have been staring for too long because she came to the end of the bar to get something, and looked at me. She stared for a second or two and winked at me.

"What are you staring at?" a voice breathed in my ear. I loved it when Janet did that. The one friend that I would ever consider sleeping with, she had sworn off dick when she was 11 realizing she was a lesbian. "Lipstick" as I liked to call her, Janet played cello in the Houston Symphony Orchestra and was dropdead gorgeous.

I simply nodded at her and starting making a shooing motion at her. After the three people one side got out, I stood up. Reeling momentarily, I realized I was seriously hammered. Clutching the booth, I stood and breathed for several seconds, getting my balance. I slowly made my way to the bathroom, where I hung onto the wall for dear life, peeing about 3 gallons. After tapping off, and putting it away, I washed my hands and went out of the bathroom. As I opened the door, 'Red' walked by me down the hallway, winking at me as she walked by. She had an unlit cigarette in her mouth and turned at the backdoor to light it. Her lighter must have been broken because she kept trying. I went down towards her, holding out my own lit lighter for her to use.

"Here" I said. She took a long drag on her cigarette and exhaled saying, "Thanks Cutie" and before I knew it, kissed me on the lips with a pair of the softest lips I had ever felt. She smiled and pushed the bar of the door with her butt and went outside, winking at me again.

I stood there watching the door close for several seconds before my body moved and walked outside. I saw her standing against the building in the alley, her left arm hugging herself, making her already large breasts stand up even more. She smiled, exhaling smoke. My breath was coming out steamy as well, due to the 3 inches of snow on the ground. I didn't really feel it considering the amount of alcohol in my system.

"Penny for your thoughts Duncan." she drawled in a low sexy southern voice.

I managed to slur out "Feeling outnumbered in there, bigtime" as I reached into my pocket and lit a cigarette of my own. She smiled, her mouth full of brilliant white teeth. They were almost too perfect, as was the rest of her. "Outnumbered eh? Why, because you think you're the only one who wants to fuck me?" Her large breasts shook as she chuckled at me, my lungs burning from the coughing fit I was currently engaged in. Leaning against the wall, I managed to get my breath back and chuckled a bit myself.

"Yeah, I guess I was pretty obvious, sorry about that." I closed my eyes for a minute, but opened them quickly. The alley was spinning way too much. I turned to say something witty, but she wasn't standing next to me. I turned around in a complete circle not seeing her until I heard her say "Ca mere".

She was standing in space between the two buildings that was accessible behind the door. It didn't go up all the way to the tops of the building but I could probably walk back a bit before it stopped. It was a tight fit at around 6 feet deep, 4 feet wide, and about a foot over my 6 foot frame. I heard her moving around in the dark. Moving slowly I saw her hand reach out and grab my sweatshirt. She pulled me to her easily, her free hand guiding my head down to hers where she planted another wet, amazing kiss. After several seconds of tongue wrestling, she pulled back and reached for my belt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.