Hero Boy - Cover

Hero Boy

Copyright© 2006 by Jake The Snake

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - ups and down of married life

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Safe Sex  

It was four years since Sara; Alice and my sister June graduated high school. Next year would be the fifth and the reunion. They both, along with Alice were on the reunion committee to organize their fifth reunion. The reunions are on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Friday is a dinner and a dance. Saturday is a get together for a big beer ball party and games from noon to nine. Sunday is a family picnic at the lake. They have it the second weekend in July.

The girls were already updating a reunion address list. Adding and changing names of married women. They where having a ball doing it and talking about old times. They spent a few weekends doing this. One weekend it was at our house and the other weekends they went some place else to do it.

With the excitement of the reunion coming up the girls were now meeting every six weeks to a month and would have a girl's night out. I remember one Friday night in July Sara went out and she was very nervous about it. I was suspicious about it but didn't know for sure if anything was going on. I asked her about it and even jokingly asked her if she was meeting a guy that night. She just said she was wound up about the reunion and wanted it to go good, seeing she was on the committee. She had on a pair of good jeans and a white shirt so she wasn't dressed up big to meet some guys. Her hair wasn't even looking that good, so I just dropped it and let it pass.

That was around the middle of July. Well, in September I was waiting in the dentist's office for my turn when I picked up the Pennysaver Newspaper. It was a weekly that they put out for garage sales, autos and anything else you got to sell. There is also so local news of the committees in the area that the paper sells. There is one section I always like to check, and its "items under fifty dollars". I have picked up some good stuff, this way. Like car tires, a scanner for police and fire, and shotgun for hunting.

After I read my section of fifty-dollar or less items I looked through the paper and saw they had an article on the July reunion with some pictures. I had forgotten all about the reunion. There was a picture of ten people from the graduating class and I knew two of them. One was my wife and the other was Alice and neither of them was in that class. They where supposed to be out with the girls that night. Sara had on a nice cocktail dress, which I never saw before. She sure got rid of her jeans and white top she had on that night. The picture must have been taken that Friday night she was so nervous.

There was a picture from the picnic Saturday of an egg toss and there she was again with egg running all over down her face. I couldn't remember where I was on Saturday but I knew I was babysitting Friday while she went out. Come to think about it, one of the kids got sick and I was up with them late. In fact, the last I looked it was three AM and she wasn't home, but I never said anything to her. Was she with Ralph at the reunion? I sure will say something this time.

It was about two weeks later and Alice, Frank, Sara and I were partying and dancing. We ended up at our house as the kids where over at our parents' for the weekend. We were all drinking and wound up. Frank said, "let's play truth or dare."

Frank asked his wife Alice, "who is the one guy you would like to fuck if you had a free shot from me?"

Alice blushed and said, "Really, I would like to do Jon as he is such a good and dedicated family man. You work so hard on the job and then you take the time to go to school at night and you never complain at all. You are always playing with the kids and you treat Sara like gold."

The other two made all kinds of rude comments about me and laughed at the two of us. But then Sara came over and grabbed me and gave me a big kiss and said, she loved me and she was the luckiest girl alive. When we settled down it was Sara turn and she said truth.

I asked her, how many times she had fucked Ralph.

"Wow how the hell would I know. I dated him for almost five years, we didn't have sex right away but we sure made up for it when we did have sex," as she laughed like hell. Alice, Frank and Sara all laughed like hell.

"No Sara I mean how many times have you and he had sex since we been married."

"What? None I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about." When she is upset and lying she will swear. She has always done this.

"Shit the last I heard he was off to go to school in Syracuse and his family moved there to. Fuck, I have never heard from him since, except for the few letters he sent asking me to come down there which I never bothered to answer. He left and I don't care about him. I showed you the letters."

"In July you went out with the girls on Friday but you showed up at his reunion all dressed up in a cocktail dress that I have never seen. You wanted to see him, that's why you went to it and didn't tell me, right?"

"No, the reason I went was to see how the reunion was run and to get ideas how to run our reunion. I knew you would blow a stack if I went. You would think I went to see him. So I went with Alice and Frank and tried to hide it from you to save you the pain of getting upset. We also went to the lake on Saturday for awhile. I'm truly sorry and I hate to upset you, but I want our reunion to go good and I want some credit for it being a success."

"Well I'm upset now and you should have been truthful with me. I catch you with him and it's all over, you can pack your bags. If I even catch you trying to correspond with him that will do it. You understand me?"

"Yes, yes, I understand you. You're all the man I need and I wouldn't try to see him. That chapter of my life is over and closed up tight." Then she came and hugged me some more telling me she was sorry, but only did it for the reunion and that was all there was to it.

Well, as might be expected my discovery of her secret outing brought a damper to our game of "truth or dare" and after a short while and a few more drinks Frank and Alice said their good-byes. Sara and I did some mild cleaning up and went to bed. Sara, out of character, was the aggressor. Instead of our usual good night kiss and rolling over, she held our kiss and slipped her tongue to me. We started necking in earnest and I felt her sliding her hand over my stomach to the waist band of my shorts, she found my hardening cock and fondled it bringing muffled moans from me into her mouth.

Her kisses progressed from my mouth to my neck making a trail to my chest and nipples all the while pleasuring my cock with her expert hand. As she progressed down my body I reached for her tits and found her already hard nipples, squeezing and pinching them. She continued her journey lower and slipped off my shorts leaving me naked. Her mouth found the tip of cock and started teasing the head with her tongue. This was something I always would have to beg for and now she was doing it without direction. She always would tell me that she didn't want to or that it was dirty or that she was too tired, I was really enjoying the reversal.

As she took me all the way into her mouth, her one hand still kept its stroking on whatever she couldn't fit into her mouth and the other hand found my balls massaging them to heighten my sensations. I wondered who or what had changed her. Who she was thinking of while she worked over my cock but I didn't want to spoil the mood, I was enjoying it too much. When I was close to cumming I told her and she would usually stop and finish me with her hand, instead it seemed to invigorate her and she increased the intensity bringing me off in her mouth and swallowing my entire load.

She didn't stop then either, she kept sucking me not letting me go soft and then took her nightgown off leaving her as naked as she had me and straddled me guiding my still hard cock into her wet pussy. This was also out of character for her, she always wanted to be on the bottom but tonight she was possessed. When she started gyrating her pussy on my dick she took my hands and placed them back on her tits. She told me to squeeze and pull on her nipples, before this she had never been verbal in our lovemaking.

We pounded each other like animals and came violently in each other's arms even though I had just come a short time ago. We lay together like that, spent and fell asleep still joined. I thought to ask her why the sudden change in her but decided to let it go for the time being. That night she did it all to me, I think she was trying to be so nice to me. She knew I was mad and she went way above board to be nice to me. The next morning I had a change of heart and thought not to ask why letting whatever it was guilt, remorse, and penance for not being truthful remain unspoken.

Two weeks later I was in a bar drinking after work. It was a hot day and on the way home I saw Frank's truck at the bar so I stopped to talk with him. We had about three beers and were shooting the breeze with some of his friends. Frank was sitting at the bar and I was about four feet away talking to a guy about boating when some guy came up to Frank and started talking. I could here their discussion from where I stood.

"Hey, your wife and that Sara wanted to know about Ralph Piker. Well I got a letter from him. He said he had reserve duty for six months and that was the reason he couldn't make it to the reunion, but he said you could bet he would be there for the next time. I got his address, so if any of them still want it I'll give it to them for a feel of their tits," and he laughed like hell. I continued to listen to the guy I was talking to, but took in all that was said behind me too.

The guy left and I took a leak and came back to the bar, and Frank never said anything to me. Really I believe he didn't think I had overheard them, as he wasn't the brightest guy in the world.

So, Sara did want to hear from him. Oh well, I think she knows now that she will be in a world of trouble if she does, so she better watch it. I would just have to watch her and keep an eye on her movements.

As time passed the kids got bigger and Sara and I enjoyed our marriage. We took them everywhere and had all kinds of family fun. Sara and I got bikes with a seat for kids on the back and we rode them all over the place. It was good exercise for us and kept the kids quiet. A lot of the time they would fall right asleep and it was a good thing they were strapped it.

My sister June graduated from Buffalo and brother Bob is now going there with a year to go. I also graduated and got my degree in computers and now I'm working with a firm developing programs and design. There are only six of us counting the owner. He pays good and plans to retire soon if I read him right.

From what I'm working on, I think he plans to sell a design program to Kodak and to retire then. I was working on this program with him since I came there. He picked me because of my grades. I have made changes to it where he got off on the wrong track. Don't think it will be to long and he will sell it and let them make the final changes to fit them. I would love to continue to work on it, but it is up to him whether to sell it "as is".

June and her husband Jerry had their second kid. Jerry was a quiet guy, somewhat like me. June and Sara both were always loud and had to be the center of attention all the time. I don't know why either of them married us. Well, Sara I know LOL, she was pregnant and had to.

Sara was a good mother and a great wife. She did it all. She painted the ranch house all by her self. She would do it while the kids napped or she had them in the yard when she did it. She wouldn't let me help when I came home from work, as we had to take the kids for a bike ride, I don't know where she got all the energy.

I told her parents she was a workaholic but they said it was hard to believe. The only thing she did at home was to make herself look pretty and chase after guys. She never did the dishes or any type of work around the house.

Our sex life was good and from time to time Sara would turn into the sexual dynamo she was that night of our "truth or dare" game. Each time it was after a girls' night out or when they would get together and have little whispered conversations at functions we all attended. I had assumed it was part of her fantasy world getting into her head and meant nothing. Hell, I would sometimes fantasize it was Pam Anderson I was with in bed and not Sara myself, harmless right?

Sara, June and Alice's reunion went good from what they tell me. I didn't go as the girls said, "you don't take a sandwich to a clam bake," so they more or less told me to stay home alone with June's husband so they could all have fun. I didn't hear anything bad so I guess it went ok. In fact it won't be long and they have their tenth reunion. Wow where does time go.

It was February of '91 and I was at work when I reached for the morning paper and saw in large print. BUFFALO ARMY CAPTAIN RALPH PIKER IS WAR HERO. He destroys three Iraq tanks and captures twenty two Iraq prisoners while saving eleven Kuwait civilian. Among the civilians was a pregnant woman who he and a medic help deliver a baby girl too. It went on to say he was going to receive some awards and medals from the army for his action but I could not finish the article and went back to work pissed off.

Yes, I was pissed! I had a former lover my wife, was periodically thinking of, or worse, who I though she was after and now the S.O.B. is also a war hero. I laughed to my self. Shit I should write a story about this. Really I think it's all in my head. There has been no communication between the two of them and hell, the guy is probably married and has his own family by now. Shit, she is happily married and has her own family. Well, I tried to put it out of my head and went back to work.

Back home Sara was all smiles and full of life. Nothing was said about the newspaper article, but I new she was happy about seeing his name in print. The phone had been ringing all through mealtime with friends calling about him and the article in the paper. It was really bad for me because we watched it on television as we ate. When the television mentioned it she did say to the children that that was her old boy friend that she dated him before she met me. Like they needed to know that and I didn't know any of this shit. Well, it was a bad time for me till it all died down in a few weeks.

While back at my work I had been working the last few months with a new girl fresh out of college. Her name was Jean Beck, and she was the girl I wanted to marry in my dreams. Both of us had a college education and a future ahead of us. Every time I would have thoughts about her I would get depressed about my situation. Sure, knock up a young girl and you can't have dreams. That's where I was in life.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.