Paying The Landlord - Cover

Paying The Landlord

Copyright© 2006 by Craig88

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Helen has to pay the rent,one way or another...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   BDSM   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size   Violence  

The past two days had dragged on for what felt like an eternity. Mr.Allen had not rang or called, Stephen was at work and I was beside myself as to what I could do. I could always go downstairs and have some of Marcus' big cock, but it didn't feel the same without Mr.Allen there, so I passed up the opportunity.

It was the third day, a Sunday morning. Stephen had left for work at 8am and it was now gone 11am, and still no Mr.Allen. There was fuck all to do, nothing on telly and I sure as hell wasn't going to church, how could I? I am a pure slut who loves all that is sinful in God's eyes, I have cheated on my husband, I was sure to go to hell. But did I care?

The waiting was pure agony, I couldn't get comfortable, I was too irritable, I didn't know what to do.

"Knock, knock"

Ha! That heavenly noise, oh yes, oh thank you, please be Mr.Allen, please I begged.

"Hello Helen, pleased to see me?"

I was so glad that he was here that the grin across my face was to big to be hidden.

"Get dressed Helen, we are going on a little trip."

I loved the sound of that.

"What do you want me to wear?" I teased.

"Just stick some clothes on, we're not going anywhere particularly special, just back down to the sex shop you visited a while ago, do you remember?"

Yes I could I thought to myself, that's where I had been sent by Mr.Allen a few weeks back to get some sexy gear, I can remember the shop quite well.

"Won't it be closed on a Sunday?" I inquired.

"Yes," he replied.

He saw the look of bemusement on my face.

"But the woman who owns the store is a good friend of mine, and she's agreed to open it just for us, so we can have some quiet."

"Okay, just give me a sec."

I went into the bedroom and put on a pair of jeans, boots and a grey t-shirt on. I tied my hair back and that was it. We set off down to his BMW and got under way.

We reached the store and sure enough it was all shut up with the shutters down, we walked down an alley behind the store where Mr.Allen knocked on a big metal door. The alley was littered with paper and cardboard boxes and the walls covered in graffiti.

I heard a loud clonking noise emanating form the door. It slowly opened with a loud creek and there I recognised the girl that served me when I had last visited.

"Hello Jenny."

"Hello Master." was her reply.

Master? I thought to myself, I guess she must be his sex salve as am I.

Jenny surveyed me up and down, I didn't like the look on her face as she did so. It was a type of smug, looking down on me type of look. I didn't like it.

"This her then?" Her sarcasm made me want to twat her right on her chin.

"Jenny, are you disobeying me?" Mr.Allen's tone is one I had heard before, prior to a good slap round the face.

She looked at the floor.

"No master."

"Then let us in, now."

She backed up and opened the door, Mr.Allen walked straight through as Jenny held the door open. I walked past her with my head up and a good smug look on my face. She gave me an evil look in reply. Fuck you bitch, I thought.

I followed Mr.Allen down a dark hall, it was dimly lit, but I could see the light of the store at the bottom.

We walked into the main part of the store. It was the same as I had last seen it, and was surprisingly well lit albeit with the shutters down. Jenny followed and walked up to Mr.Allen. She said nothing, it was as though she was awaiting his command, like a dog.

"Jenny, do you have what I asked to be put aside?"

"Yes Master."

Jenny bobbed along to the till and this time I took a good look at her. She was about

5' 7", had blonde hair that only went as far as her shoulders, and blue eyes. She was a pretty girl, but had a bit too much make up on for my liking. Her lips were coated in red lipstick and she had green eye shadow on. She had several piercing in her ears as was her top lip. I would probably be right in guessing her tongue was pierced as well. She was wearing a tight red latex boob tube that was held up by a set of very impressive breasts. She had her belly button pierced with a circular tattoo around it. Finally, she was wearing a tight pair of black latex pants, which showed off her curvy thighs and ass very well. If I was a man, I would fuck her rotten.

She came back with a big store bag that seemed to be quite full. Mr.Allen looked in the bag, then passed it to me.

"Try these on."

I went to walk off into the changing rooms when Mr.Allen told me the shop was empty and I could change right there.

I looked at Jenny, she had her smug look back on her face again.

"Yes, Mr.Allen" I smiled.

"Good girl, you see Jenny, THAT is obedience!"

She looked back at the floor.

"Yes master."

I rummaged through the bag and pulled out a black, latex sort of dress. Well I say dress but I knew that it wouldn't go further down than my vagina area. I pulled my top over my head to reveal my nice big tits, I pulled my jeans down to my ankles and stepped out of them. I stood there in my white bra and thong. I had to admit, it wasn't my best pair of underwear.

Jenny eyed me up and down. I admit, I don't have the best body in the world, I have a little bit of a tummy and I have some cellulite around my ass and thighs, but what average 34 year old housewife doesn't?

I stepped into the dress and began to pull it up, I had noticed it was a size or two too small, but I didn't want to disobey Mr.Allen and face his wrath like Jenny. I was struggling to get it over my thighs and ass, I pulled it back down and took my undies off, then began to pull the dress back up again. The rubber of the dress was chaffing a little as I pulled up on it.

Jenny was watching with a grin on her face, she suddenly let out a snigger.

With this, Mr.Allen slapped her clean across the face, the sound of slapped skin filled the room.

"Jenny, get on your knees, you disobedient dog, now!"

Ha ha ha I thought to myself, serves the smarmy bitch right. I watched as she obeyed and knelt before him, she held her left cheek in her hand, I know how that felt but I had no sympathy.

He unbuckled his pants, and reached into his trousers to pull out his puny cock. He pulled it out and ordered her to suck it.

She couldn't respond because it was quickly thrust into her mouth. I knew that taste that she was experiencing now, it wasn't nice. It sounded really sloppy in her mouth, I couldn't help but start to get jealous. I wanted to be the one with his dirty little prick in my mouth, not her.

After much tugging, the dress finally got over my ass, I pulled it up higher and squeezed my tits in as much as I could. I put the straps over my shoulders and corrected my garment. I looked in the mirror and I was right, the length of it only just reached the top of my vagina, it was exposed to say the least.

"Ooooh Helen, that looks good, now put on the rest of the gear with it."

I found it quite funny that the whole time he was watching me, not really paying much attention to the silly blonde bitch sucking on his cock. I went through the bag and then pulled out a pair of black latex gloves that went as far up as my elbows. The whole time Mr.Allen was fucking Jenny's mouth.

"Jenny, this is the shittiest blow job I've ever had! You stupid blonde bitch! You suck... and that isn't in a good way! "

I quietly sniggered to myself, it made me feel good. Next was a pair of thigh high latex boots, after they were on I looked at the mirror, God I looked hot.

"Jenny get your tits out! Hopefully your tits can be fucked better than your mouth!"

I gazed over, Jenny had tears running down her face, either she had been gagging on his cock or something or his jibes were hurting her feelings. Boo-fucking-hoo. She pulled down her latex boob tube and her tits hardly wobbled or moved, they were obviously fake. She pushed them together as he began to fuck her tits.

"Jesus Christ! These big fake titties are worse! Look at Helen," she gazed over, "You see those tits, they're 100% real and fucking voluptuous. Your tits are like fucking a hole in the wall!"

The look she gave me was classic, talk about looks that could kill.

"Oh fuck this," Mr.Allen pulled his cock away and turned around, "the only pleasure I'm gonna be getting off you is if you lick my ass, now get to it!"

As we left, the look on the face of Jenny was one I won't be forgetting in a hurry. She was left knelt there with a really evil look on her face, along with some brown marks around her lips and chin. Serves the bitch right.

We arrived back at my apartment. I had noticed that Mr.Allen had a bag from the store with him, I hadn't a clue what was inside. He sat on the couch and flicked the telly on. The time was nearing to 2pm, he flicked onto the sports channel and a football match was just beginning. Before it started he ordered me to dress up into the outfit I had tried on in the store. I went away into the bedroom and took my time to put it on, I hated football.

I came out with the latex making a sort of squeaking noise as I did so.

The bag was next to him on the couch, he looked at me and ordered me to kneel so I did. He reached into the bag and rummaged around, then out came a black collar with silver bits on with a silver chain leach connected also.

"Lean forward."

I did so and the leather collar was fastened around my neck.

"You are my dog Helen, you will obey me, do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Good girl, now kneel on the floor and suck my cock, and you'd better do it better than Jenny."

"Yes Master."

I took his cock from its smelly prison and started sucking. The whole time he watched the game as I sucked on his pecker. Jenny must have been a shit suck, because he was ages away before he emptied himself into my mouth. His cum of course tasted as putrid as ever, I washed all his cum and my saliva from his cock.

"Ahh good girl Helen, now sit."

I sat on the floor with Mr.Allen holding the leach to my collar. It was very arousing, yet it was not something I liked at all, it felt as though I was being choked.

I sat there for what felt like ages. The game had another 20 minutes to run still. Without warning Mr.Allen yanked at the leach, I almost passed out such was the ferociousness of the yank.

"Helen, I will not leave the game until it has finished, so I order you to start sucking on my cock again."

I didn't particularly feel that his tone of voice or action warranted what he wanted, so I started to suck his cock again. As I sucked away I was suddenly hit by a warm liquid in my mouth, he was pissing in my mouth. It was coming out in torrents, I was choking on it, I couldn't swallow it all, I tried to move my head away but Mr.Allen pulled down on my leach. It was a long piss, it was leaking out of my mouth and some spilling onto his trousers.

He drained his bladder into my mouth and when emptied he let go of the leash and I ran into the bathroom, coughing, spluttering and gasping for air. I felt so sick, his warm urine was now in my stomach and I threw up into the toilet.

I know that I had love being pissed on when I was be fucked like a whore, but I wasn't turned on at all now like I was then. It just made me feel revolted, I looked like a dog, a smelly dog that lives on the streets and stinks of piss. I felt so low.

I walked back into the room and his game was finished, as soon as he saw me he burst into laughter.

"Ha ha ha, what's the matter Helen, you've been pissed on before!"

"But I was horny and wanted it, not then I wasn't."

"Ha ha ha, like I give a fuck, well clean yourself up slut, you have two male visitors arriving for you very soon."

"Who are they?"

"Just two associates of mine, like I said before, you're getting yourself quite a reputation now. Now go into the bedroom."

I walked into their and sat on the bed. Mr.Allen came through with his bag.

"Helen, where is the stuff you brought before?"

"Under the bed, Master."

He got my bag out and tipped the contents onto the bed.

"Stand by the window."

I walked over and gazed out onto the parking lot as I heard Mr.Allen fiddling with something metal. I heard him walk up behind me.

"Can you reach the curtain rail?"

I reached up for the rail and my finger tips came a matter of 2 inches too short. I felt his hands run up my arms and I then felt the cold feel of metal, there was a loud clicking noise as he locked a handcuff onto my wrist. It clicked shut. A second handcuff was attached to my remaining wrist, that clicked shut also.

"Don't panic Helen, I'm in charge."

With each handcuff remaining, he attached them to the curtain rail, the chain between each handcuff was relatively long, so I was straining up as I would of expected. Mr.Allen backed away back to the bed, I was glad we had net curtains in our windows, otherwise anyone strolling through the parking lot would see a woman in latex handcuffed to the curtain rail.

I was getting scared, my God, what type of people where they? My pussy was getting wet at the thought of me being powerless and at the mercy of these two men. I could hear Mr.Allen in the background laying things out on the bed, it was possible for me to turn around 180 degrees as the chains on the handcuffs allowed it, but I didn't dare.

My thoughts were abruptly cut short with the sound of knocking on the door. Mr.Allen left the room to open the door, I heard voices and the door close, the voices got closer.

"Mmmm, this must be the her!" I heard one say.

"Damn, look at that, all in latex, God I'm looking forward to this!" that voice had a familiar sound to it.

"Shall we turn her around so she can get a good look at what she's gonna get fucked by?"

"Yeah, go on Phil, turn her around."

I was shuddering with anticipation, Mr.Allen approached and span me around. I looked at them both and instantly recognised one of them.

"Mark!"

It was Mark, Stephen's brother!

"Damn buddy, looks like you been busted!" the other one laughed.

"My my Helen, if only my bro could see you now, what a shock that would be!" they both laughed at their amusement.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.