The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 40: Strange Negotiations

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40: Strange Negotiations - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

As they neared the inn, Sven galloped ahead to make sure all was ready for their arrival. They were met by many of the regulars, all asking questions, as they drove around to the stables/garage. While Ernon, Vanessa, and Harnley fended off questions, Sharmon, Muriel, and Lancos, who carried Cinnamon, followed Rose, Elaine, and a couple of the maids through the smithy into the center kitchen/laundry area and up the servant's stairs to a room that had been prepared for Cinnamon and Sharmon on the second floor of the inn. Once he'd laid Cinnamon down on the bed, Lancos was chased out of the room. He did receive thanks before the door was shut in his face.

Once the male presence was gone from the room, the maids quickly stripped Cinnamon, and took her clothes to be washed. With that done, Elaine began to give Cinnamon a much-needed sponge bath while Rose turned to Sharmon and Muriel. "Why don't you two get warmed up and rest, we'll take care of the lass until you wake." When they protested, Rose said, "Sharmon, I know you don't want to be separated from your daughter. Believe me, I wouldn't either, but you're exhausted, even I can see that, and you, Muriel, are asleep on your feet. Go take a hot bath and get some sleep. You can't help her if you collapse. Don't worry, she'll be in good hands, and one of us will be with her the entire time."

Reluctantly, the two agreed, seeing the sense in Rose's words. Both wanted to stay, but they were both still tired from the ritual. Muriel, in fact, was exhausted enough that she couldn't perform the prayer needed to increase Sharmon's milk production. While the milk in Sharmon's breasts would fill a small infant, it certainly wasn't enough for a teen-aged girl. Muriel would need a good night's sleep before she could perform that prayer, or any complex prayer for that matter. Reluctantly, they agreed to take a warm bath, get something to eat, and rest before trying to do more for Cinnamon.

"Alright, just let me feed her first, and then I'll get something for myself."

Rose, Elaine, and Muriel all smiled. "Spoken just like a mother," Rose said, making Sharmon's face turn red. Sharmon, trying to ignore them, pulling her clothes off so she could bare her breasts, lay down alongside Cinnamon on the bed, and brought Cinnamon's lips to her nipple. Cinnamon murmured, and began to suck.

Muriel came over to the bed and put her hand on Sharmon's shoulder. Sharmon looked up at her with a grateful smile. "Go, I'll catch up."

Muriel nodded. "What ever else She has planned, Sharmon, you and Cinnamon were meant to be together."

Sharmon looked at her, blinked slowly, and nodded her head.

Muriel bent and kissed Sharmon's head, caressed Cinnamon's face as she sucked hungrily at Sharmon's nipple, said, "Goddess' will be done," turned and left the room.

Sharmon closed her eyes, and Cinnamon continued to suckle. She never felt Rose cover her with a blanket and leave the room.

Muriel closed the door quietly and walked straight into Lancos's arms as she left the room. He gave her a kiss and asked, "How is she?"

"I think she'll be ok now, Lancos. By the grace of the Goddess, I think she'll be ok. It was close, though, Lancos, so close! We came so close to losing her!"

Lancos pulled her to him and stroked her back while she cried. "It's ok, Love, it's ok. We haven't lost her."

"Thank the Goddess!" Muriel said, her voice muffled by his chest. He kissed the top of her head. "Why don't you go get in the tub? I'll be along to wash your back in a minute, ok?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.