The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 36: A Strange Scare

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: A Strange Scare - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

It began to snow shortly after Cinnamon's attempt at bravery. While it was a light snow, it did add an urgency to their trek beyond what they were already feeling. They didn't want to get snowed in, especially not with Cinnamon sick.

While they trudged along, they each, at various times, tried to raise Cinnamon's spirits. She seemed to resist their efforts, however, preferring to remain by herself as she walked. Not that she wanted to be by herself; she was terribly scared and lonely. She just didn't know what to say to the others. She knew they were trying to cheer her up, and she appreciated their efforts, but nothing seemed to help.

As it got later, Cinnamon's friends grew more and more concerned. It was rapidly approaching the time when they'd normally make camp, but they were still at least an hour away from where they could. Even as hard as she tried, Cinnamon's pace was slowing them down, and she knew it. Each time she'd stumble or have to rest, she would apologize. None faulted her, however; they told her it was alright, and that it wasn't her fault. The last time, Sharmon hugged her, saying, "It can't be helped," and kissed her on the top of the head. "We're almost to the end of the trail. An hour more and we'll be at the edge of the woods. Do you think you can continue?"

Cinnamon nodded. "I'll try."

Sharmon smiled. "Good girl."

Muriel rose from where she'd prayed and also hugged Cinnamon.

A short time later, they'd turned from the light side of the trail to the dark side. Behind them, the hillside was still bathed in weak sunlight, as it was around the next bend. Where they were, though, the trail was only dimly lit, and below them was nothing but inky blackness. Cinnamon slowed as she felt a sneeze coming. Not noticing that Cinnamon had stopped, Sharmon and Muriel continued on.

Cinnamon moaned as she felt the sneeze build. She hated sneezing. She especially hated the big ones that took time to build. They would ether fade away leaving her frustrated, or she'd sneeze so hard she'd hurt. Cinnamon's sneeze was one of the latter ones. When she finally sneezed, it lifted her right off her feet. After which, she stumbled backwards with both arms crossed over her chest. She took one last step back, and the ground disappeared out from under her feet.

Sharmon and Muriel both jumped when Cinnamon sneezed. They turned to ask if she was ok when they saw her stagger backwards towards the edge of the trail. Before they could say anything, the ground under Cinnamon crumbled away. Cinnamon let out a blood-chilling scream and disappeared from sight.

"NOOooooo!!!! Cinnamon!" Sharmon's scream was filled with loss and anguish. She started to run toward where Cinnamon had disappeared.

Muriel tried to stop her, but Sharmon flung her off only to be bodily blocked by Harnley, who'd been bringing up the rear. "Get out of my way!" Sharmon yelled at him as she struggled to get past.

"Nay, Lass, not til ye listen ta reason," Harnley told her, but Sharmon ignored him and continued to struggle and demand he get out of the way. Muriel again tried to pull Sharmon away, but was again flung back. Finally, Harnley drew his arm back and punched Sharmon in the stomach. The air went out of her with a whoosh, and she dropped to her knees, her arms crossed over her stomach. Sharmon looked at him, her eyes filled with shock at his betrayal, as tears streamed down her face,

Harnley cupped Sharmon's face in his strong hands. "Am a sorry, Lass, but ye would be no help ta Cinnamon if ye go and get yorself killed."

"She's gone," Sharmon sobbed, "and you stopped me from going to her."

"Aye, lass, I saw her fall too, but she didena fall far."

Sharmon felt hope rising within her. "But she could be hurt! I have to go to her!"

"Aye, Lass, and we'll help her, but ye'd be no help if ye land on her."

By this time Lancos, Ernon and Vanessa came running up to them, their weapons drawn. Muriel quickly filled them in, and they all paled when they heard Cinnamon had fallen. They each immediately dropped their packs, and Ernon pulled out some spare rope, while Sharmon scrambled on her hands and knees towards where Cinnamon had fallen.

"Cinnamon! Cinnamon!" She called out over the side, fear and hope evident in her voice. When Cinnamon's wavering, "I'm down here," reached them, Sharmon closed her eyes and sobbed with relief.

When she opened her eyes, they were filled with joy that Cinnamon was alive.

When Cinnamon had stepped back to the edge of the trail, she'd inadvertently caused a small landslide. She screamed as the ground slid out from under her, sending her sliding down the hill. Her scream was suddenly cut off with an "Oof!" as she landed.

She'd landed on a rock outcropping below the trail. Her knees bent under her as she landed, making her sit down on a flat boulder, with a painful slap. Cinnamon started to cry with relief when she realized that she was no longer falling.

She was still shaking a minute later when she heard Sharmon frantically call her name. Relieved beyond words, she called back, "I'm down here!"

Sharmon's reply came quickly. "Just hang on, Sweetie, I'll be down in a minute to get you out, ok?"

"Ok, but hurry, I don't like it here."

Before they could stop her, Sharmon had tied the rope around herself, and told the others to lower her slowly. Reluctantly, the men took up the slack on the rope, while Muriel whispered a prayer that lit up the end of her pole arm, and held it out over the edge to provide Sharmon and Cinnamon some light. Sharmon turned and started to back down the cliff, when the dirt and rocks slid out from under her foot, sending her down to one knee.

Cinnamon had been looking up watching for her rescuers, when there was a rumble followed by a shower of dirt and rocks. Cinnamon screamed and covered her head with her arms.

Sharmon quickly scrambled up and turned around. "Cinnamon?"

"Oow!"

Sharmon sighed, relieved Cinnamon was still there.

"Lass, we're gonna throw down a rope and pull ye up."

"Ok, but hurry; I want up!" She hated sounding like a scared little girl, but she couldn't help it. She was a scared girl.

"So do we, Lass!"

Ernon took the rope from Sharmon and tossed the looped end over the side. It was dark, however, and Cinnamon couldn't see it. He tossed the rope twice more before Cinnamon gave a startled cry when the rope landed on top of her.

Coughing, Cinnamon called out, "I've got it!" She quickly put her head and arms through the loop and pulled it tight under her arms. Feeling more secure with the rope around her, she called out, "Ok!"

As soon as she did, she felt the rope pull her to her feet. There was another tug, but she didn't move. Her feet were buried under dirt and rocks. The rope tugged again, digging in painfully, and she called out, "Stop! Stop!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.