The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 25: A Strange Evening

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: A Strange Evening - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

After a delicious lunch, they discussed their plans to wait out the rain. Cinnamon was glad they wouldn't be out in the rain, but expressed concerns about being under a tree during a storm. Harnley dismissed her fears, however, by pointing to a large Ironwood tree, the same one she'd bounced an arrow off of, and saying, "No need ta worry, lass. That there's the biggest lighting rod around. We'll be safe enough ere."

"Oh, that's good," Cinnamon replied, not sure if she was more concerned or relieved by that news.

"You may want to be careful when you use the toilet though," Sharmon told her wryly. "It can be a shocking experience.

Cinnamon's eyes widened at the thought of being shocked there. "Ouch," she said quietly.

"Yep," Sharmon agreed. The others winced.

After that, everyone, except for Muriel, was busy moving tents and improving the drainage channel. Lancos did a good amount of complaining while he dug out the small channel. Ernon and Harnley moved the fire and the wood and Sharmon, Vanessa, and Cinnamon moved the tents. While the others were busy moving their camp, Muriel was behind the tree plucking the ducks and getting them ready for dinner. She took them out of sight so Cinnamon wouldn't have to see them.

They were just moving the last tent when the first drops of rain began to fall. At first the rain fell very lightly, not even enough to say it was sprinkling. Soon, however, it became a downpour. The rain was coming down so heavily that Cinnamon couldn't see across the clearing in any direction. It was as if a curtain of rain had been drawn closed around the edge of the tree branches. There was even a small moat growing around the edge where runoff from the branches fell. Fortunately, Lancos had dug the moat deeper and sloped it towards the drainage ditch.

When she had watched Lancos digging, she noticed that what she'd thought was a natural formation was actually an eroded man-made ditch. Lancos took care of the eroded part, but she could already see the mounds of dirt becoming more rounded as the rain fell.

Behind the tree, Cinnamon could see little further than she could on the camp side. For while the heavy tree canopy shielded more of the ground from the rain, it also held back what little light made it through the thick dark clouds. She also saw small paths through the rain, almost like corridors between trees where their branches intermingled.

"It looks like we finished just in time," Ernon said, tossing some more wood on the fire, which was roaring nicely. The others agreed with him. Cinnamon was glad they'd finished when they did. She had no doubt she'd be soaked to the skin by now otherwise.

They all sat in companionable silence for a while watching the rain, until Lancos' stomach rumbled. That made them laugh, and they soon turned towards the subject of food. Lancos did some more grumbling when Muriel made him put his cloak on to fetch some water. She also put the others to work peeling and slicing some of the vegetables.

Cinnamon, who was peeling taters, made the others laugh as she was carving funny faces in them first before she finished peeling them. Sharmon rolled her eyes, and shook her head in amusement while she watched.

Cinnamon was glad they had a peeler, as she didn't think she could manage it with a knife like Sharmon.


Dinner consisted of leftover Jacquelope stew, followed by a thick and hearty duck soup, and roast duck. Between and during courses they all talked pleasantly about different things. Cinnamon found out that the Jacquelope was indeed a rabbit-like creature she'd heard tales about. Sharmon told her that it delighted in attacking larger animals from the rear with its antlers. When Sharmon showed her the antlers, she was glad she hadn't seen any.

They asked Cinnamon more about her home, and what things were like there. They in turn told her about their homes, and what Avonly was like.They told stories and jokes. They did not talk about any more defense lessons, or of the arguing that had happened earlier. Cinnamon was glad of that. Before too long, Cinnamon and the others were pleasantly full and getting sleepy.

When Cinnamon yawned, Sharmon said, "I guess it's time to clean up, and get some sleep."

The others agreed, and started to gather up the dishes. Muriel said to Lancos, "You wash and I'll dry."

Lancos grumbled, and then said, "Sure." He then grabbed a plate, walked over to the edge of the branches, and stuck the plate under the rain. He then looked back at Muriel and grinned. The others laughed as Muriel frowned. He'd managed to get out of more work, while still getting the job done.

She took the plate from him and said sweetly, "Thank you Honey," as she began to dry it. "When you're done washing the dishes you can get the bath water ready."

Lancos looked disappointed for a second, but then brightened up.

"How are we going to have a bath here?" Cinnamon asked.

"We'll have a whore's bath," Vanessa answered.

"Vanessa!" Muriel yelled, shocked.

Vanessa put her hands up. "What? It's just an expression."

"It's not a very nice expression," Muriel said.

Cinnamon came to Vanessa's defense. "It's ok, Muriel, I've heard the expression before."

Muriel calmed at that. "It's still not a nice expression."

Then Cinnamon began to get nervous. Where would they have their bath? When she asked Sharmon said, "We'll take turns behind the tree; that way we can have some privacy." The last was said as she stared daggers at Lancos. He was busy trying to look innocent and pretend he didn't hear her,

Harnley belched, and said, "Personally, I think I'll take me a shower."

"You could use one," Sharmon retorted.

Harnley threw his spoon at her. She ducked, and it went sailing out into the rain.

Lancos, seizing the opportunity, said, "Thanks for taking over the dish washing, Harnley."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.