The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon - Cover

The Strange Adventures Of Cinnamon

Copyright© 2006 by sam177

Chapter 5: A strange discussion

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A strange discussion - A young woman gets sucked through a magic portal and finds her self involved in the search for a stolen holy item. Strangeness and intrigue ensues. Will she get home again? Will she want to? Thank you's to JFK and Marc for correcting my mistakes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

After calming Cinnamon down the three women took her to their tent to rest. She didn't think she'd sleep any in this strange place or with these strange people about but she was fast asleep soon after laying down on Muriel's bed roll. She didn't even notice Muriel cover her with a blanket, or breathe a silent prayer of healing for the girl's bumps and bruises.

Once they were assured Cinnamon was asleep, they quietly left the tent and went to join the others around the fire.

"Is she asleep?" Lancos asked.

"Yes." Muriel answered wearily. "The poor thing was exhausted."

"Did yea git anythin more outta the lass?" asked Harnley, who was now changed from his night gown to pants and a tunic.

Muriel shook her head while Sharmon answered "No, she went right to sleep."

"Okay, so we know she's not from around here and that a magician brought or sent her. The question is why." Lancos said.

"Do you think she may have anything to do with our quest?" Ernon asked.

"You think she's the one we were told to meet Ernon?" Vanessa asked.

"It's possible Vanessa." the elf replied. He turned to Muriel. "You're the priestess, Muriel, and this is your quest. Do you think she's the one?"

Muriel looked thoughtful and then recited what the High Priestess had told them. "The one needed to help us regain the stolen holy item will be a lost young maiden of a noble house from a far away land, untouched by others. She will face many temptations but she must not succumb. You must be willing to sacrifice your self, body, virtue, and life for her, for only by the blood of a virgin will the holy item be returned. Go and seek her out in the forest of the western valley, for that is where she may be found. Yet be careful in your treatment of her for she is fragile and needs us as much as we need her."

"She seems to fit the description." Sharmon said.

"That lass a virgin? I hardly think so!" Harnley said skeptically.

"She was in shock and she didn't realize she was exposed Harnley. Just like someone else didn't realize something..." Sharmon trailed off suggestively while Harnley turned red under his beard and sputtered.

"Muriel, do you think she is the maiden we seek?" Ernon asked again, ignoring Harnley and Sharmon who were starting another argument. He wished the two would quit their sparing and fuck each other instead. He'd much rather hear them cursing in ecstasy than in anger. He smiled at a memory of Sharmon cursing in ecstasy. Unfortunately, for all parties, both insisted there was nothing between them, except mutual dislike.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.