A Nomadic Encounter - Cover

A Nomadic Encounter

Copyright© 2006 by Esu

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Hywel has a chance encounter that begins a new chapter in his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

A few hours later Amelia awoke and looked at Hywel who was now fast asleep. 'He's been so good, protecting and looking after me. I wonder what I can do to make it up to him.' She eased herself up and looked out of the shelter. The dawn was breaking and there was still a chill in the air.

She lay back down by Hywel and kissed him lightly on his lips before stretching her arms around him. Hywel slowly woke up and smiled. He immediately put his arms around her and held her close to his body.

"Oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, well not totally anyway."

Hywel grinned. "I was only drifting really."

His fingers traced down and along her spine. Amelia immediately felt the tingles from his touch. She murmured her delight.

"Mmmm, that feels so good."

Hywel needed no further encouragement. His fingers deftly removed her shirt and he fondled her breasts. His lips kissed her neck before moving down her body. He suckled her nipples which made further spasms of desire run throughout Amelia's body. She groaned softly. She wanted him so much.

Suddenly he stopped touching her and jumped up. Amelia groaned.

"Sshhh, can you hear that noise? Someone is out there. Let me go and check."

Hywel whispered urgently to her as he put on his coat. Amelia's mood changed immediately to one of worry.

"Be careful love."

"Of course I will. I'll be back shortly," and with that Hywel left the shelter.

Amelia waited. 'I hope he is going to be alright. I'm sure he will be though, he knows this valley so well.' Some more time passed and Amelia became more worried. 'He said he'd be back shortly. Perhaps I should go and look for him.' She heard another voice in her head, 'Don't be silly, Hywel knows what he is doing.'

The voices continued to argue and suddenly Amelia could stand it no more. 'I need to do something, I can't let this continue.' And with that final thought she rose and left the shelter.

She walked around the ditch for a short time before deciding to climb the side to the surface. Hywel had taught her well because as she reached the summit, she paused and took a brief look at her surroundings. There wasn't anything or anyone in sight. She breathed a sigh of relief before climbing out of the ditch and started to follow the mountains path.

Strange, she couldn't see any trace of Hywel though. Surely he would be coming back by now she thought to herself. She carried on walking descending slightly but still continuing in her circle.

The wind was becoming quite blustery now and she still couldn't find Hywel. 'At least he took his coat, so he's not going to be cold.' She started to walk a bit more briskly in the hope of warming her body slightly.

She suddenly stopped. She'd heard someone calling her. It was only a faint voice and it seemed to be carried on the wind but it was definitely her name which she had heard. She called back, "Hywel, where are you?"

"Amelia, down here." She listened again and tried to follow the voice. "Keep talking so I can find you." She yelled. "Okay, but I'm stuck. Can you believe it? My foot is caught in a snare."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.