A Nomadic Encounter - Cover

A Nomadic Encounter

Copyright© 2006 by Esu

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hywel has a chance encounter that begins a new chapter in his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation  

Amelia walked back to the place she was meant to call home deep in thought. 'How could she live there any longer? Live, that's not called living... That's called control.' She hated every aspect of her life and what had become of her once her father had allowed her to marry the one that had sought her hand. She knew at the time that it was a mistake but times had been hard since her father had lost his mining job. She hadn't been able to see them getting any better either but at least this way her father would be well looked after by his future son-in-law.

Her father had been impressed by him. She remembered his words as he had spoken to her about the proposal. "He's got money. He'll make sure you're never in need." She sighed to herself, 'If only that had been true'. Her husband made his money from women. Recruiting them into his slave trade as she called it. Lending them out to men for an evening in return for their money. She wasn't impressed. Oh, she had been lucky to start with as he hadn't wanted her soiled but then as their marriage progressed; he had grown tired of her. When her father finally died, he became even worse. He used her to control the other girls but what made her feel really bad was when he needed someone to entertain his so-called 'more privileged customers.'

She had been surprised when he spelled out his plans for the coming evening.

"Me? A prize for the villagers?"

"No, nothing that simple," he'd sneered in return. "The villagers won't be able to win. The contest is rigged. You are reserved for a certain customer. A very good man who has certain ideas about how he could enjoy you."

A chill ran through her body as she understood what he meant. She wanted to ask him what ideas? Who? But she knew he wouldn't tell her or even name the person she was meant to entertain. Sighing once again, she went to her room to prepare herself for the coming evening.


He had laid the clothes that he wanted her to wear on her bed as was his usual custom. She pulled on the body corset with ease and fastened it tightly under her breasts. She looked at the rest of the clothes and began to wonder just what sort of entertainment she was going to be providing that evening. The scanty pants and the suspender belt were not going to leave much to anyone's imagination, but at least the silky stockings were going to give her a small amount of dignity for a time.

She donned the low cut evening gown before clasping a silver chain around her neck. This hung down into her cleavage drawing even more attention to her breasts. After putting on her high heeled shoes, she finally dressed up her hair, lifting it up from her shoulders and pinning it with silver clips. She took a final glance in the mirror and silently grimaced. At least she could still look like a lady even if she didn't feel like one. Smiling ruefully at her reflection, she left the room to go to her fate.

As she passed the hallway on the way to the outer door, she retrieved the bag of surprises which her husband had left for her. She knew that these were to be passed on to the gentleman for his enjoyment. She didn't dare look to find out what thrills he would be expecting that night. Someone was sure to see if she did and report back to her husband. She didn't like to displease him and feel his anger; she would just have to be discreet.


The car drove up as she left the house. The occupant was glad to see that she had made sure that he wouldn't be kept waiting for her. After all, it wasn't good for a man of his standing to be seen sitting alone in the car. He drove up alongside her, applied the brakes and opened the door.

She glided in effortlessly and gave him a weak smile. He laughed at her sarcastically, "Surely you can do better than that. I've paid enough for my evening of pleasure." Amelia tried to give him a brighter smile as he engaged the car's engine and drove away.

He pulled up outside a large house and turned off the engine. He reached for Amelia's bag and looked inside. Amelia noticed his bemused smile and heard him say, "Looks like we are going to be having some fun tonight."

She felt her heart miss a beat as she tried to acknowledge him. She never knew what was going to happen, the best she could hope for was that he wouldn't hurt her and she would be safe.

Amelia got out of the car and he walked with her to the door of the house. Her heart started beating faster as they went inside. She stood in the long hallway waiting for him to tell her what to do. He hurried over to the middle of the hall and pulled up the trapdoor before beckoning her down.

She followed him slowly taking care on the steps. At the bottom he took her into his arms and started to fondle her body as his lips found hers and he gave her a long hard kiss. Amelia felt his teeth biting her tongue as she tried to respond.

Amelia looked around the room and noticed chains and other crude equipment hanging from the walls. She shuddered. He noticed her response.

"Those, my girl, are for the ones that don't behave. I do know that I'm not going to have any trouble from you. There again, you might want to enjoy the pleasures that I give to others."

Amelia gave him a weak smile before answering, "Yes, sir." She was scared now. She had heard the other girls discussing their meetings. 'What was he going to do to her? Surely her husband didn't want her to be hurt. She thought he cared more for her than that.'

The gentleman's fingers started to fumble with her dress. His hands first running along the neckline and then over her shoulders to the zip at the back. Once his fingers had located it, he yanked at it and pulled it down impatiently. Amelia shivered when he ordered her to step out of her dress. She did as he asked and stood before him waiting for his inspection that she knew would surely follow.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.