Captain Cook's Cruises - Cover

Captain Cook's Cruises

Copyright© 2006 by Techsan

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Struggling to make a living on his own, a sea-loving young man sinks all his worldly worth into a small cruise boat. He lucks into chartering the vessel to some wealthy ladies, who become very generous clients - along with two of their daughters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

On Saturday afternoon after my cruise with Claire Davis, I caught an afternoon booking with a family on a two week vacation trip in the area. That evening when I got back, my phone service, which was comprised of two spinster sisters who ran a service for a number of small businesses from their home, informed me that I had received a call for a booking on Sunday from a Getty party.

I stayed up until nearly midnight cleaning the interior of the boat and was up at sunup mopping and hosing off the decks and then polishing the fixtures. I was pretty well satisfied with the shape of the boat by the time I heard the hail in late morning.

"Yahoo! The Lady A. Can I come on deck?"

"Yes, ma'am, please do." I hurried to the gangway to help the lady.

"You must be the captain?"

She was different from the other three. She must have been nearer Ellie's age than Trudi, maybe later forties or early fifties. No doubt she was the heaviest of the four friends but her weight was distributed in an almost classic Coke bottle figure. She had a heavy-looking pair of boobs, a broad round bottom and a modest waist in between. Her legs were shapely but sturdy. However when I got a look at her face, I was smitten. She had one of the most beautiful faces I had ever seen and she displayed a head full of long black hair, interspersed with a little gray, that flowed down past her buttocks. That was another feature that I found extremely attractive and sexy in a woman.

"Yes, ma'am, I am Captain Tom Cook," I responded.

"Hi. I'm Martha Gettys. I talked to your office about a cruise today?"

"Yes, ma'am. Please come aboard."

She walked daintily down the gangway and laughed self-consciously as she stopped in front of me. Unlike the others, she was dressed in a blouse and skirt that covered more of her than the typical shorts and tank tops. However I have always loved the way a pleated skirt flows over a pair of well-defined hips and a smooth round bottom and that's exactly the picture she presented as she came aboard.

"My friends have told me about the cruises they have taken with you this week and... well, it sounded so refreshing that I wanted to try one too. I don't really care where we go, Captain, so you can set whatever course you think best."

"Would you like to see the sunset or do you need to return earlier?"

"Oh, no, I wouldn't miss an opportunity to see the sunset from the water."

"All right. Let me show you around the boat and then we'll get underway."

I gave her the nickel tour of the boat and then calculated a course to the east, north and southwest to complete a day's travel. With Martha watching nearby, I pulled in the mooring lines, backed into the traffic lane and we motored out to the mouth of the harbor. I cut the engines and set out the canvass, fascinated as always when it billowed out into the wind and the boat began to skim over the relatively flat water.

Martha accepted my offer of a glass of juice and sat sipping it on the sundeck. When the autopilot took over, she asked me to join her and we talked about the weather, the boat, living near the water... and being lonely. I was amazed at how similar the story of her marriage was to those of her friends. Why any red-blooded male would leave these four women to their own devices and not at least attempt to keep them well-fucked was beyond me.

It was early in the afternoon when Martha turned to me and asked, "Tom, do you think I'm attractive."

"Well, no, ma'am. You're way to pretty to just be attractive. You're... well, you're sexy and beautiful and very desirable."

She smiled and asked coquettishly, "Do you really think so?"

"Yes, ma'am, I do. They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to me you are a really beautiful woman."

"Does that mean that you would have sex with me if you could?"

"Yes, ma'am, at the drop of a hat."

"Then could we please get started. I'm not very good at just blurting this out... "

I took her hand and led her down to the comfort of the master stateroom where I kissed her and began unbuttoning her blouse. She was very timid, as if she had not had much experience with men, but let me unfasten her blouse. When I bent to kiss her neck and behind her ear, she became a ball of pliable clay in my hands.

Carefully I unhooked her bra and worked the straps off her shoulders but she seemed to be lost in the feelings of my kisses. Even when I unbuttoned the waistband of her skirt and lowered the zipper so that her skirt fell at her feet, she didn't seem to notice. I pulled her closer to me so that she couldn't help but feel the hardness of my cock as it rubbed against her tummy.

With one more sweep of my right hand, her panties floated down her legs leaving her naked. I scooped her up and laid her carefully in the middle of the queen-sized bed to wait while I shucked my shorts, T-shirt and shoes. I climbed in beside her and hugged and kissed her for a long time before I let my fingertips begin to explore her body. She reacted slowly but surely until she was begging me to slide my cock into her pussy.

"Oh, honey, that's the biggest cock I've ever seen," she said, spreading her legs and pulling her cunt open with both hands.

She was tight too and I had to work my way into her slowly, wetting my cock bit by bit with our mixed pre-cum and working her muscle until it gradually relaxed. When I finally rubbed my pubis against hers, she was tugging on my buttocks with both hands and moaning "Oh, yes, baby... oh, yes, baby... oh, yesssss, baby!"

I worked my cock around and around, rubbing lightly on her mound, and it took her maybe all of 30 seconds to cum the first time... not a super strong orgasm but a climax nonetheless. She said that she was "so full" but asked me to go deeper so, one at a time, I pulled her legs up and showed her how to capture them behind her upper arms, raising her ass and making it as deeply accessible as possible.

I worked my cock around and around and in and out of her hot velvet glove until she gasped and shook through a much stronger climax. After she relaxed, I sucked on both of her nipples and then her lips and began pumping her pussy harder, making sure I included her clitty in the process. It took several minutes of work but her face was my reward when she hit her next orgasm.

Since I had not cum yet, I resumed my in and out and around and around motion after she had recovered. Then a few minutes later, working toward my own pleasure, I picked up the pace, pounding her sweet ass with abandon. I had been hard at it for just a few minutes, mostly with my eyes closed in concentration, when my ears were assaulted with a high-pitched keening that sounded like, "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooOOOOOOO!"

Just as I realized it was Martha in the throes of her most explosive orgasm yet, my balls contracted and began expelling shot after shot of hot fresh sperm. Her reaction was to pull on my ass harder than before, as if trying to pull me inside her. Her legs popped away from her shoulders and moved stiffly toward opposite sides of the bed, her toes pointed like a ballerina's.

It took most of a minute before the feelings eased and her muscles began to relax, although I was finding my knees and arms a little shaky myself. Martha slid her hands up along my side and curled her arms around my neck, pulling me down for a long kiss.

Finally she spoke, "I didn't know anything could feel that good, honey." And she kissed me again, her tongue freely probing my mouth.

After a period of recovery, I invited her to go with me topside for a check and she rather sheepishly followed me, although I had to talk her out of putting on any clothes. Once on deck, it was obvious that no one was going to see us anytime soon and she relaxed, sitting in one of the chairs beside the pilot station and talking to me about the wonders of sailing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.