Passing Glances - Cover

Passing Glances

Copyright© 2006 by RedHairedandFriendly

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He helps her during a shocking tragedy, but are their feelings true or not? Gabe learns to not judge a book by its cover, or in this case... a woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   White Couple   Oral Sex  

Gabe drove Sarah home, again walking her to the door and kissing her for several long minutes. His hands learning the curve of her ass, hips and breasts. His fingers rubbed her nipples and he grinned against her neck when she arched her back, pressing her tightened buds closer to his palms. "I'm going," he told her.

She giggled. "You've said that several times in the last five minutes."

"I know," he whispered and squeezed her firm ass cheeks.

"Mmm... that feels nice," she told him.

Gabe set her back from him and smiled down on her. "I'm going right now," he said, kissed her again and dropped his hands from his side. "Sarah, girl..."

"I know Gabe," she answered. "I'll see you tomorrow."

He took a deep breath and nodded his head goodbye. Quickly he turned on his heel and headed down her porch steps. Sarah opened the door to her house and rushed inside. She thought of opening the door and calling him back. "No, Sarah," she told herself. Her fingers shook as she locked the door and pressed her head on the cool glass. She looked out the window of her front door and saw him sitting in his car. "Go Gabe," she whispered and toyed with the lock. "Drive away, before I open this door," she moaned and pushed one hand to her nipple, the other unlocking the door.

She barely opened it when the sound of the engine filled the night air and she watched him begin to back up. Sarah sighed and locked the door again. "Bye Gabe," she whispered and sent him a kiss through the air.

Gabe traveled home. Both hands were on the wheel. His cock hurt to be satisfied. His jaw was clenched tight and he felt his blood boiling in his veins. Sarah was fast becoming an addiction, a drug he had to have. He knew he was caught in her web and he wanted nothing more than to be wrapped in the cocoon of her satiny legs and arms. When he reached his house, he threw himself under the freezing cold water of his high-powered, and filtered shower head.

He stayed there until his cock grew flat, refusing to ease his need for Sarah with his hand. Her mouth, her pussy, her ass, were the only things he wanted to bury his cock in and seek relief. When he went to bed, he swore Sarah would be his, before tomorrow ended, even if she were filling one pad after another, he didn't care. "Damn it, girl... that's why we buy soap " he muttered and slammed his head into the pillow, trying to ignore the thought of her lying in his bed and the raging hard-on he had given himself once more.


Gabe rolled from bed, his eyes full of sleep that didn't seem to ease the tension in his body. His muscles hurt and his mind was cloudy. He'd dreamt of Sarah in many different erotic positions, that now in his awaken state he wanted to try them out with her. Another cold shower took care of his hard on and when he showed up at his father's house it was with the self-determination that he would not embarrass himself with an engorged cock while he met his father's girlfriend.

"Dad," he called out and heard a feminine squeal come from the other room. He took a deep breath and coughed, then shouted, "Dad " Another squeal hit the air and Gabe sighed, grabbed a beer from the fridge and decided it wasn't too early to drink it if meant you were forced to listen to the giggling of lovers, one being his father. Gabe took his bear and headed outside. He walked to the barn and settled into working on rocking chair of his own design. His thoughts traveled to Sarah and he found himself lost in his work. When the sound of his father's chatter reached him, he looked at his watch and saw the time. He shook his head in shocked humor. "Hey dad," he said with an acknowledging wave. "Hey Gabe," Mitch said, walking into the barn with his hand clenching that of another.

Gabe looked over to his dad and then stood. "Dad," he said. He wiped off his hands and headed over to his Sire and the woman standing next to him. "Ma'am," he greeted her with an offered hand.

Mitch released her fingers and introduced them. "Amanda Bires, this is my son, Gabe."

Amanda smiled and took Gabe's hand. He shook it firmly, but not too hard, hoping to set her at ease. He sensed her nervousness and he hoped she knew he wasn't the type to want his father to remain single. He'd always miss his mom, but no one should live their life alone. He believed that now more than ever, he sure didn't want to be alone after meeting his Sarah.

"Gabe," the soft spoken woman answered back.

He showed her the rocker he was making and told both his father and his lady friend that he was hoping to make another similar to it, and give them to a friend. "You don't mean that shop girl, you took out to dinner the Tuesday night, do you?"

"Yeah, I'm seeing her again tonight and probably the night after that and the night after that," he added with a wink.

"Well, I'd like to meet her sometime," Mitch said and pulled Amanda back against him. "I'd also like to ask you to be my best man."

Gabe blinked several times as his father's proclamation settled over him. "I'd be honored Dad," he said and pulled him into a hug. He then embraced Amanda and kissed her cheek. "Wow... I'm not going to ask a lot of questions, but I do want you to know I'm happy for you and am more than willing to help you out anyway I can." Gabe's grin was genuine and he felt excited for his father. His first thought was to call Sarah and share the happy news with her.

He agreed to bring Sarah to dinner that Sunday afternoon, in hopes of the four of them enjoying each others company. He also wanted it to be a turning point in the rapidly moving relationship he was having with the young woman. He wasn't ready to let her go, and he desperately wanted his father's thumbs up.

Sarah spent her morning cleaning up after her brother and sister. When she'd gotten home the night before, her body had been aroused further than the night before and the climax she had carried her on another level of bliss, one she knew wouldn't be topped unless it was brought on by the man causing her and her toys a generous workout.

She washed linens and cleaned her guest rooms, as well as the bathroom the siblings had shared. It wasn't till noon, that she sat down to read over the stocks and bonds that had been left to her. She opened her laptop, enjoyed a cup of coffee while the system came to life and thought of Gabe. She was anxious to see him. He'd helped her so much the past three days and she looked forward to holding his hand, touching his face, simply breathing in the scent of him.

For a moment she questioned how fast things were happening. Was she only falling for him because she'd lost her father? Was this a real physical attraction or was it simply transferring the need to have someone in her life over to another? She wasn't sure, but what she did know was she cared a great deal for Gabe and the feelings she had were not ones she'd experienced before. She'd been in love, but never did she feel the overwhelming need to throw caution to the wind and put her heart and soul on the line. As she typed in web pages, and wrote down figures, she told herself life was too short to question every move she made.

By the time Sarah was done figuring out her net worth the hour had passed and several more had come along and left her behind.

"Wow," she muttered to herself, her voice breaking the silence. She pushed her fingers into her hair and stared at the chicken scratch she'd put on paper. The seven digit number stared at her and she shivered. Nausea rolled through her and she pressed her palm to her stomach. She pushed back from the table and reached for the phone.

"Gabe?" she asked the voice she recognized immediately.

"Sarah? Everything okay?" he answered back.

"Yeah, do you think you can come by and pick me up. I don't really want to drive today," she told him.

"Sure hon, I was just finishing up and getting into the car when you called. You're sure you're okay?" he asked again.

"Yes, I just figured out what all those stocks and bonds meant, when added to my cashier's check, which reminds me I need to go back to the bank. I forgot to deposit that," she said quietly.

"We'll do your errands too, no problem," he said. "I was curious when you were going to realize your worth. Gonna dump me now?"

Sarah giggled, "No, I don't mind being your Sugar Mama." If he could have seen her he would have seen her hazel eyes full of mirth.

"Oh thanks, I've been looking for a NAPA girl Sugar Mama. A gal that knows car parts and can pay for them too, now if I can get you to install them..." Gabe said into the phone.

"Oh, but I can," Sarah answered back with confidence.

He laughed and agreed she was indeed now stuck with him and was expected to pay for everything, but he insisted on paying her back in whatever manner she deemed appropriate. Her laughter and his filled both their bodies with tingles and warm blushes that settled into their stomachs, giving them the feeling of fluttering wings. "I'll be there soon, love," Gabe said, not sure why the sentiment fell so easily from his lips.

Sarah hung up the phone. Her sex tingled as she recalled the simple word "love" falling from his lips and into her ear. She dashed off to her room and quickly slipped off the panties she classified as her monthly granny panties and replaced them with a slim pair of navy blue lace ones. She pulled her T-shirt from her torso and snapped a matching strapless bra in place over her round bosom. She eyed herself in the mirror and stuck out her tongue as she thought of the blonde with the big tits. "Well he's coming for me not you," she told the imaginary counter girl in her head.

The bra and panties were covered by a short black dress that settled over her breasts, hugged her waist and hips, and then settled just a few inches above mid thigh. The hem, edged with white cord, managed to barely cover the thigh high stockings she snapped into place. She grinned at the delicate lace that peeked out when she moved about the room.

When she heard Gabe's knock on her door she slipped her shoes into a pair of flats, grabbed her stilettos with one hand and headed toward the door. Taking a deep breath she smoothed down her hair and opened the door. "Hey," she said.

Gabe stood in awe as he took in the short petite woman. Her eyes full of wickedness. Her body showing every attribute he'd found appealing on a woman. They seemed to scream at him, "Dare ya to look at another woman when I'm around." There was no worry he'd be doing that.

"Stunning. Did we agree to go out after walking through your father's home?" he asked. "Because if we didn't we are now," he said and closed the door behind him.

"You like?" she asked.

"Like? Yeah, that's an understatement," he told her. Gabe wrapped one hand around her waist and pulled her toward him. His mouth captured hers and his tongue began the assault that Sarah was becoming to recognize as the one she wanted to sip from every morning and every night. Her fingers moved into his hair. She turned her head as did he; the kiss grew more demanding.

Gabe's fingers moved down her back and cupped her ass cheeks. Sarah's continued to move into his hair, taking tangles of curls and holding them tight as she pressed herself closer to him. The fabric of her dress was bunched into his fists as he walked her backwards toward the table. A groan and a muttered, "Fuck" was pulled from Gabe's lips as his fingers grazed the tiny lace panties that barely covered her rear.

She moaned into his mouth. Her palms ran down his chest and she held onto him as she felt him lower her to the table. Her eyes were hungry, her knuckles growing white as she clung to him. She watched one hand take her fingers from his shirt, and the other she felt move down her thigh and pick her leg up to set it on his shoulder. "Gabe," she hissed.

"Soap and water, baby," he muttered and placed her right hand on her right breasts and then took the other on her left. "Tease those for me," he said with a wink.

"Mmmm... my pleasure," she whispered and pulled her breasts out of her dress and strapless bra. Gabe growled and abandoned his initial quest to rub her sex.

She giggled when her leg fell unceremoniously from his shoulder and the hands he'd told her to use were pushed away, to be replaced by his mouth and fingers. "Ohh my," she moaned.

Gabe swirled her areola with his tongue. He sucked on the bead and pushed her other breast into her chest, squeezed it and then began to massage it with gentle, yet firm, twists and turns. As he teased one tit with his teeth, the other he pulled and twisted with his finger and thumb. He licked at the ridges that were forming under his tongue. He lapped at the round shape of her fleshy globe, tracing the dots of freckles that lay scattered across her fair torso.

Sarah's fingers pushed back into his hair. She twisted her body right and left, unsure what to do to make herself reach the plain that would eventually carry her to the edge of a cliff. Her head was tossed back; her hips rolled forward toward the crotch that was wedged between her legs. She realized the coolness of the table was long gone, covered by the heat of her aroused body. "Gabe," she whimpered and felt him abandon her breasts. She muttered and groaned.

He chuckled and moved to devour her other globe. "Jesussssssss," she hissed out. A purr of pleasure left her throat. Sarah heard him chuckle.

Gabe nipped at her freckles and bit down on her nipple. Her screamed "YES " was his reward. He kept his eyes on her face as he administered another bite and this time was rewarded with a hot gush of fluids that covered his crotch, soaking his pants. He smiled against her breast, continuing to indulge in bringing her to another nipple climax. When she lay there spent, he licked his way up her chest. Once he reached her mouth he covered her lips with his and tasted her mouth with his tongue and teeth.

"Beautiful," he whispered and kissed his way to her jaw.

"Mmm..." she moaned quietly and shivered as sweat from her ravenous body began to dry. "Amazing," she muttered against his neck. Her hands came up to wrap around his neck and hold onto him as he helped her from the table.

Gabe let her body slide down his, until he remembered the wet spot of her come on his crotch. He stepped back and cocked a brow. "I should change," he told her.

Sarah looked at him in confusion, then glanced at his swollen crotch. "Ooops," she said and winked.

Gabe chuckled, and pulled her back to him. "That isn't mine."

Her eyes grew wide. Her cheeks grew more red and she giggled. He winked and took her breasts in his hands; he kissed the tops and then licked each pearl, bringing out a moan from Sarah's lips. "I think you should go repair yourself. I've got a gym bag in the trunk, full of my workout clothes, I'll borrow your bathroom. I'm underdressed for a night out anyway, so we'll swing by my place later and I'll change. You though... don't change that dress or those stockings," he added just before heading out the door to walk to his car.

Sarah shivered. A little throb rolled through her and she smiled at Gabe's retreating form. She turned away and scurried to her bathroom. There she relieved her bladder and quickly pulled her panties off, washed away the scent of her release and then tucked her breasts back into her bra and dress. She pushed her panties into the clothes hamper. A movement in the mirror caught her gaze and she stopped. Her eyes ran the length of her body and she bit her lip. A glow on the woman in the mirror answered her back, followed by a wicked nod of the figure's head. She listened to her reflection and lifted her dress off, removed her bra and slid the dress back on.

When she walked out of her bathroom, she could hear Gabe in the guest bathroom. "I'm going to wait for you in the car," she yelled through the door.

"Huh? Well, okay, I'll lock up for you," he shouted back.

She grinned and grabbed two sodas from the fridge and then headed to his car. The feel of her soft pussy lips being caressed by the breeze sneaking under her dress brought a shiver to her spine. Her nipple immediately peaked and the friction of the dress brought another shudder across her skin. Sarah said a mental please to the heaven's that her seat didn't show a wet spot when she got out of Gabe's Cadillac.

Gabe saw her in the car and grinned. He liked seeing her in his vehicle; he liked seeing her in his arms, his mind had her in his bed, on his desk, in his shower. By the time he reached his side of the car he was mentally thinking of natural disasters plaguing the World, in hopes to control the growing erection that was now a constant when Sarah was around.

"Thanks," he said, adding, "for not changing the dress." He glanced over at her and then did a slower double take. "Aww, hell baby, how am I supposed to get through the afternoon, knowing you took off your bra."

She giggled.

"You did put on..." his words died as he saw her shift on her seat and her lips rise in a smirk. "Damn it, Sarah," he groaned and readjusted his crotch.

She giggled again.

Her hands moved to rest on his thigh as he drove toward her father's home, directions were given to him as they neared turns and intersections. Eventually, they reached Paul's home and Gabe regained control over himself as the somber moment washed over them both. He led her up the steps to the home that was now her's. It was a brick house, long with a well maintained lawn. It was as nice as Sarah's, probably just as valuable, but when they entered it, Gabe didn't feel Sarah's presence. "You didn't grow up here did you?" he asked and glanced around the kitchen.

"Nah, Pop bought this house after Mom passed," she said and opened a few cabinets, then made them some coffee. "The other house was full of love, but it was also full of bad memories. I was across the country working, but like I said, when she passed I didn't go back, but made a life up here." She turned to look at Gabe. "One I'm very happy with and now more so than I was before." She smiled warmly.

Gabe grinned and pressed against her, bringing her closer to his back and letting her feel his body molding to her. "I'm glad," he told her and kissed her neck. "Where do I begin?" he asked.

She laughed. "Is that a trick question?" she asked.

"Nah, I know where to start when it comes to that particular line of thinking." He kissed her shoulder. "I meant here at your Pop's place. Any particular thing you want to take home with you?" he asked.

"Mmm... well, I'm sure you are very good at finding different paths to take me on, but as far as the house goes," she turned in his arms and wrapped her hands around his neck, "I'm going to use your strong muscles to haul things from the spare bedroom, Daddy used like an attic." She winked and kissed his lips, before escaping his arms.

Gabe followed her directions to the room, she'd indicated taking his coffee with him. He spared a few glances at the house, noting its scent was similar to that of his father's. He wondered if it were a cologne one got when they reached a certain age that spoke of old age. He was drawn back to his father's face and prayed it was a long time before he walked the path Sarah was walking. As Gabe worked to bring out various boxes and pieces of furniture, Sarah spent a lot of time in her Father's bedroom. She pulled out suits and sports coats, dress shirts and slacks. Luggage that her father rarely used was filled with the gently used clothes that came from the closet and his dresser. She packed them up and pulled them into the front room, in hopes to have them picked up by Goodwill. Several more trips forced the pile in the front room to spill into another room and she rolled her eyes at the amount of clothing her father owned. "Damn, I thought women were supposed to have a clothing fetish," she muttered when she saw Gabe emerge from the spare room.

He chuckled and eyed the piles of clothing. "Have you made arrangements for all of this?" he asked.

"Yeah, Goodwill will be here in a couple of hours and they've got a truck coming. I'll arrange for a truck to pick up the furniture I want to keep. Which reminds me," she said and took his hand. "Here is the table I mentioned."

Gabe bent down and eyed the familiar piece. "Yeah, Dad made this one. I remember what he sold it for, you paid a pretty penny, but I promise you it's worth it." He stood back up and pulled her to him. "How are you?" he asked and tucked a few strands of her auburn hair behind her ear.

"I'm doing better than I thought I would. I want to go through his desk, and then I'll take the figurines and other small oddities to your car, then we can go."

"Sounds like a plan. There were some things you may want to go through that came from that spare bedroom, it looks like old gifts and perhaps some sentimental things from his youth." Gabe left her to return to her father's room, while he began to load a few things she'd pointed out to him into his Cadillac.

Sarah shuffled through various papers, eventually coming across a locked box. She made a face and rummaged for a key, one she eventually found on the key chain that had her father's car and house keys on them. She took the small brass key and opened the box. Pictures of her as a child and her mother lay on top of letters tied with pink ribbon. She opened them and read through several, smiling, laughing, and crying as she read her parents' handwriting. Both her father and her mother wrote each other.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.