Eggs And Ketchup - Cover

Eggs And Ketchup

Copyright© 2006 by Meahana

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Can a woman with a brilliant career in Las Vegas ever go home? Maybe if an old friend and neighbor prods her enough...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I finally got seated and stretched my legs out as far as I could to take the kinks out. One of the rewards of First Class is that you can actually do that. I have short legs, so I can anyway (some think they're long, but at 5'5" they can't be very). It's a 5-hour flight to Maui from San Francisco (not including the hop from Vegas). I've tried the direct Aloha flight from Vegas, but the little 737 planes that they use are small, crowded and the ride can be bumpy.

Now before you call me a First Class snob, keep this in mind, Hawaiian Airlines knows me by sight. They have a single mother with twin 4 year old boys tucked away in back. If I should take coach, then they seat me next to the twins. Anyway, I'm tired, stressed, and need to wind down before I get home. First Class is the only way to go.

Maybe the breakup had something to do with it. It's not that I've never had a breakup, I've certainly had my share. The one with Brian before I left was no worse than any other. It's the breakups in general I guess. Odd thing is, I've only been on the doing end. I gave Brian the story that he is a great guy (he is) and a fantastic lover (bland at very best), but the kids and picket fence thing wasn't for me and he should do some nice girl a favor. He should find her and marry her. The nice thing is that he didn't cry or beg much.

See, I'm just over 30 now and I'm feeling the ticking of the clock. I just can't find the guy that I want to hold hands with forever and lay in labor for 16 hours having his kids. I think I still look okay, I mean, even in Las Vegas, I still get the looks. I eat right, run when I can, try to stay under 120 pounds. I have brown eyes and a sort of auburn hair that works the sun pretty good and gives me natural blond streaks. I can go sans bra without shame and the large B or small C cup breasts can still hold some eyes. It would certainly seem that the proverbial "Mr. Right" should pop up somewhere.

Looking out of the window, I see the skyway being drawn back and the thump and bumps that go with a plane getting ready. A voice to my side says. "Aloha Aunty Shauna. Going to stay awhile this time? You've cut your hair."

I turn to look at the flight attendant. "Hi Niki. About 2 weeks I guess and yes I did. It was too much trouble to take care of." For those that don't know, there is an undefined point in a woman's life that people in Hawai'i begin to call anybody Aunty that is not their mother, grandmother, or sister. It starts with younger people calling you Aunty and gets worse as you grow older. It isn't new to me, but Niki is only about 25. I'm supposed to wear it as a badge of honor (I really don't mind, but it gives me things to think about).

Niki is the calendar picture of a young Hawai'ian girl. She's the one that guys look at and give Hawai'i the title "Paradise." She isn't all native, but has that mix that creates a certain beauty not found anywhere else. She gave me that big sweet grin and said. "2 weeks is a long time. I'll have your wine for you as soon as we get into the air. You should let your beautiful hair grow out again Aunty."

My hair used to be nearly to my waist, but I had to cut it. Just past my shoulders isn't all that short really. "Thank you Niki. I will one day when I come home for good."

A glass of wine, a good book and no twins. Except for the movie, it was a nice flight. We got into Kahului around 4:00PM. It was a little cloudy and the trades were starting to die for the day, but overall a very nice evening. I collected my stuff from the baggage area and let the cap roll it outside for me. He was tickled to stand guard over my bags while I went to find the car. It was where the storage guys said it would be and it was clean and full of gas. My parent's little Ford Freestyle wagon is no Mercedes, but a nice little car for around the island. I paid the parking, picked up my stuff, slipped the smiling cap 20 bucks and headed for home.

The folks are on another cruise and I knew that there would be no food in the house, so I stopped at a Star Market to get enough to tide me over for a day or so. You don't want to be in a hurry to get through the check stand at Star Market. The checker always wants to stop and "talk story" with each and every person going through. My turn finally arrived. "Aloha Shauna. Going to stay with us long this time? You've cut your beautiful hair."

Eventually I finished my chat session and was on my way. Just before turning the corner at the street leading up the hill to home, I picked up a cop on my tail. I wound my way up and into the driveway of the 2 story house and got out as the cop was pulling in behind me. "Hi Uncle Eddie." I said as he rolled down his window.

"Aloha sweet Shauna. Going to be with us long this time? Darned if you didn't cut your beautiful hair. Can I help you with your stuff?"

As Eddie got out, I put my hands on the big Hawai'ian and kissed his round cheek. "I'll be here about 2 weeks Uncle Eddie. You don't know how much I was hoping for a big strong man to come and help a poor girl with her stuff." It would be a personal affront to refuse help from a local.

When we walked back out to his patrol car, Eddie reached in and grabbed a little plastic box. "Aunty Nona talked to your mom on the phone. Nona told me to give you this." It was a lei that was handmade by Eddie's wife. She is the best. Plumeria and woven palm fronds. Eddie took me in his big arms and mushed me tight. "Aunty and I miss you so much. Everybody misses you and you need to come home for good, baby. For goodness sakes let your hair grow out, Aunty is going to have a fit."

"I will for both things one day Eddie. I promise."

That night went really fast. I had a quick salad and a cup of fresh coffee. I was afraid the coffee would keep me awake, but no chance. I didn't even take a bath. I just stripped, put on one of Dad's old tee shirts, settled in bed to read awhile and conked out.

The next morning was gorgeous. I put on a bikini, sprayed some sun block all over me and organized the lounge in the backyard. Maybe 10 minutes had gone by when I heard a familiar wolf whistle from next door. Without looking up, I put my hand in the air and waved.

"What a thing to wake up to on a Saturday morning!", said the voice from next door. "You hungry? Wanna have some breakfast with me?"

Okay, I was starving. I gathered my boobs back into the bra, tied the string and sat up. "What are you going to feed a hungry girl, Len?"

"Me."

"Not good enough."

"My world famous omelets then?"

"Deal. Give me 20 minutes to shower and change and I'll be over."

"Wash your back?"

"You won't live long enough." That's what I thought.

For sure I needed the shower. So I did. I even shaved my legs. Did the rapid wash thing with my hair and climbed out. After a half hearted job of toweling my hair and body, running a comb through my tangled hair, I thought, 'What to wear? Well, it's only Lenny.' I put on some pale yellow satin panties, a denim skirt, and (deciding against a bra) a yellow tank top, then went out the backdoor and over to Len's house. I could see him busy beating the omelet goodies in a big bowl. I thought then, 'He turned out to be a good looking guy.' I've known him since I was 4 years old. He was 12 then and I used to tag after him everywhere he'd let me. Actually that was nearly everywhere.

I knocked on the door. "When did you start knocking on my door?"

"It's the polite thing to do isn't it?"

"You never did before. Anyway, come in and sit. I'll start the eggs." As I pulled up a chair to the table, "How is it that you get more beautiful all the time?"

"I don't. I just have a neighbor that's kind enough to say so." He had on tight jeans and a blue sleeveless tee shirt. 'God, he really looks good.' This line of thinking from an extremely horny girl with lots of rest.

"You cut your hair. I like it."

"Thanks, you're the only one so far." He put the plates with our omelets down and served us some Pog (Pog = passion-orange-guava) in cold wine glasses. "Nice touch Len."

"Special lady, special juice glasses."

Len sat down and immediately started pouring ketchup all over his eggs. "You ruin a perfectly good omelet that way. It's disgusting."

"Tough shit. You've seen it before. Don't watch."

That's my Len.

We chatted during breakfast about not much. I told him about Brian and he told me about a couple of his failures. When we were finished, he said. "I thought you and Brian were going to be a number. You went with him for over a year."

"He forgot the rules and started talking kids and a big house for us."

"He was a lousy fuck huh?"

"Pretty much." I laughed. Len reached over and held my wrist. "You know, the guy put down a towel before we had sex? Heaven help it if we got cum on the sheets, he'd want to change them. I finally told him that there'd be no sex if he insisted."

"I think the guy is a raving fool ... You're still wearing that heritage bracelet that I gave you."

"It's the only one that I've ever seen that Ku'uipo has the akina between the u's. I only take it off to clean it."

"If it's for my sweetheart, it has to be authentic. I had it engraved Shauna."

I was beginning to wiggle in my seat a little bit by now. "I didn't know that you did that. I didn't realize you thought of me as a real sweetheart and not more like a sister."

"What I was thinking would be incest if you were my sister. I have a memory that sticks out in my mind most."

"You don't have a sister, but tell me."

"You followed me around for years and suddenly I started following you."

"I was maybe about 12."

"Yes and your butt was starting to look very good."

"You see nothing perverse in a 20 year old ogling a 12 year old's butt?"

"It wasn't just any 12 year old butt, it was your 12 year old butt. I never touched it anyway. Not in a sexual way anyhow. That isn't all either."

"Oh?"

"At night I'd leave a slit in my blinds because there was this gorgeous thing that had a bedroom almost right across from mine. If I was very lucky, she'd forget to close her blinds before she undressed. When she got to her panties and bra, I'd pray that she'd turn around before she put on her pj top and close the blind."

"Did she ever?"

"Once in awhile she'd leave it unbuttoned. I was really in heaven then. I couldn't see much really, but it gave me good masturbating fodder."

"It must have been an accident. I mean what nice girl would put on a show like that for the pervert next door? I thought awhile and said, "One day when I was about 14, I was in the kitchen setting a table with food and you were behind me. The grownups were outside."

"I remember. I remember what I was thinking too." Len answered.

"I remember what I was thinking. I could feel your eyes on me. I wanted you right then. I lay in bed thinking about it that night." I glanced down at his lap and followed, "Why Leonard, I believe that you are showing signs of an erection." It couldn't have been fully hard even and was still creating a nice thick outline in the front of those jeans. Now I was really stirring.

"Jeez, I hadn't noticed. Do you suppose it's because I'm sitting across from a beautiful girl that didn't dry very well this morning and I can see her nipples popping through her shirt? Maybe it's because there's an occasional glance of her thin yellow panties that looks like maybe she didn't dry there very well too. Maybe she did dry down there just fine and it's something else."

Looking down, I could see what he meant. There was nothing hidden in the least. I almost looked like a wet tee shirt contestant. I stood in front of him and pulled my top over my head. "Maybe this will give you the view that you wanted from the window. At least you won't have to guess what it would be like without the top."

Len's eyes got big and his mouth was agape. He stood and pulled off his shirt. He unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them, with his boxers, to the floor. He sat back down and said. "Now your skirt. I've shown you mine and now show me yours." Then he smiled and said. "I've always wanted to say that."

It was my turn to be awed. "Damn Len, I had no idea. You should have girls lined up at the door." It wasn't like huge or anything, but just nice. It just seemed the right length and very thick. It stood up so nice with a slight curve at the tip to get to 'those places'. There was clear precum forming in the tiny slit on top. Then I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Before I could slide my panties off, he reached around me and grabbed my butt in his hands to pull me closer.

"Hold the panties, those are mine," He said, and pulled my tummy to his face. His tongue went right into my indented navel and then down to the panty covered patch of fur just below. I could feel his hot breath as he tongued the front of my panties and as far as he could go with me standing. He took the thin bands at the sides of the panties and pulled them down to my feet. When I stepped out of them, Len put his face in my mound and breathed deeply. He put his hands between my thighs and found the wet opening with his finger. Len pulled me over his lap and whispered, "Sit on it."

I took the base of his cock in my fingers and Len guided me down and over his swollen cock. I felt it start to penetrate but stopped and used the tip to masturbate my clit and labia. When he was as wet as I was, I eased down over it and let it tunnel its way in. Len was anxious to bury it and I felt him raise his hips to thrust it deep. I uttered a heavy "Oh" as the cock found its way to the hilt. When my butt was firmly nestled in Len's lap, his hands reached for a tit. His face was all contorted and he was starting to breathe heavily against me. His mouth found a nipple and began to suckle it hard. My hips were grinding against him. It probably could go no deeper even if it was longer and it felt better and tighter inside than any cock I'd ever fucked. "God Len it fits nice."

"It was made just for you I think. I never guessed this would ever happen."

"Fuck me."

"Oh yes."

My arms were around his neck and my head was in his hair. He thrusting in and out of me and I was grinding against the thrusts. We soon fell into a steady rhythm of hard fucking as if we'd been together for years. Len gave up on trying to milk my tit and leaned back so that he could get leverage to push his shaft up and into the wet hole. I felt him shudder just as my orgasm had built to a place where I had to release. He throbbed and moaned as his sperm spurted into me. I groaned and suppressed something louder as we came together. I collapsed against him and he put his arms around me to press me even tighter. When I got my breath back, I said, "Damn that was something. I came so damn hard I thought I was going to pass out."

"I knew it Shauna."

"You knew what stud?"

"I always knew that we should be together."

There was cum running out of me and down my thighs. I knew that I had to be dripping on him. "Together for a little while anyway. Let's enjoy what we have." I cautioned. I looked down in his face and asked, "Did you not cum enough?"

"I came plenty, why?"

"You aren't soft."

"Well, I was thinking of something."

"What were you thinking of?"

"I was thinking of standing you up next to the table and getting behind you."

"Do I have to put shorts and a top on?"

"Another time. Let's do it naked this time."

"I'm going to drip cum all over your floor."

"Fine, maybe I'll leave it and sleep in it tonight."

"I'm going to put the skirt and top on anyway." I said.

"A little role-play? How come we never did this before?"

I slipped on my skirt and zipped it. "Because you never seemed interested." I put the top on and smoothed my hair over my shoulders.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.