Adverse Conditioning - Cover

Adverse Conditioning

Copyright© 2006 by colt45

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - In the future we finally have complete control over our own bodies, even to the point of using them as collateral for loans. So what happens when some rich bitch can't pay what she owes? She gets seize and sold to the highest bidder. Unfortunately for her that bidder is someone with a score to settle

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Bradley!" Lisa's shout caused every eye not already focused on her to do so immediately. She ran, well not really run, she couldn't while still trying to cover herself, so she scurried as quickly as she could over to her son finally throwing her arms around him, holding on as tightly as possible while sobbing.

"There, there, mother, everything will be alright," he said while patting her bare back.

"Sir is this ISP bothering you?" asked the guard he had been talking to.

"No she's fine. Here, mother, put this on," he handed her a small dress box.

Quickly releasing him she grabbed the box and tore it open. Inside was a plain light blue dress with a pair of flat sandals. Still turned into towards her son Lisa shook out the dress and pulled it over her head. It wasn't much of a dress, just a plain shift, little more than a sack with holes for her head and arms, but at least she wasn't naked anymore! Dropping the sandals to the floor she held onto Bradley's arm while slipping them on her feet. God she felt almost human! This was the first decent thing that had happened to her all day.

"Sir," it was that guard again, "If you've taken custody of your client would you please sign and print the receipt. After that unless you have further questions you are free to go."

Reaching over with his right hand, his left having been taken again by his mother, he quickly scribbled his name and pressed his thumb in the proper block. Thanking the guard he turned and walked toward the exit. There was no need to steer Lisa along, she had a death grip on his arm and it would be problematic whether or not a crowbar would have been enough to get her to release it. Walking quickly with her scampering alongside he made his way out of the building to his waiting aircar.

Once there he unlocked it, opened the passenger door and helped Lisa in. Walking around to the driver side he entered, punched in the destination and watched the manual control column disappear into the dashboard. As the vehicle hummed to life and gently rose above the parking area Brad turned towards his mother studying her as she huddled in the seat, arms crossed over her chest, eyes starring down at the floor.

"How are you doing mother?" he said quietly, breaking the silence.

Raising her head like emerging from a dream Lisa turned her head toward him and focused her eyes. Suddenly she leaned over grabbing the front of his shirt with one hand while resting her head on his chest. Her body shook as she began sobbing; tears ran down her cheeks to be quickly absorbed in his syn-sa-silk shirt. After a while she was able to breath regularly, leaving her head flattened against his chest she released her hold on his shirt and gently smoothed the wrinkles she created. She could hear his heart beat as she pressed against him and marveled how big he had grown in just the past few years.

"It was awful Bradley, just awful!" she simpered. "They treated me like I was some kind of criminal, like a nobody! You wouldn't believe what they did to me! I-I can't even talk about it. Thank god you saved me! Can you believe it they actually talked about sending me to one of those houses; you know which ones I mean, where women sell themselves. I was terrified!"

"Well thank god that's over," she sniffed, pushing herself back away from her son and sitting upright. After doing it she sort of wished she hadn't, he had definitely been nice to lean against, so warm and safe.

"Oh Bradley! I've missed you so much! I haven't seen you since the funeral, I thought about calling but with the lawyers and accountants and everything it just never seemed to be the right time." Trying to smile as she looked up at him she rubbed tears off her cheeks. "What have you been doing? Before coming to my rescue that is."

"Well, to be honest, mostly I was defending myself from those same lawyers and accountants." His eyebrows moved up just a fraction along with the corners of his mouth in just the hint of a smile. "For some reason they seemed to think I was part of the J&J package. Even tried to insist I had put myself up as collateral. Wasn't till I pointed out a minor couldn't collateralize, and of course nobody can do it for someone else, adult or minor. I wonder where they got that crazy idea? Mother, do you know where they got it?'

"Ah, no, of course not!" Lisa felt a bit flustered and turned to look out the window.

"Humm, they thought you might. Even had a paper with your signature on it using me as collateral for one of the loans."

Refusing to meet his eyes she stubbornly kept looking out of her window at the passing cityscape.

"I really don't know dear. Your dad had me sign so many papers. I really didn't know what I was signing. Look at me! I didn't know I was using myself to guarantee a loan! I would never have done it if I had! For either of us."

"Well, that's good to hear mom," just a hint of sarcasm could be heard in his tone. The car began to slow and descended. "Ah, here we are, home sweet home."

The car slowly settled into a car park just outside a row of townhouses. Although not very large they were obviously fairly upscale. Given Lisa's skewed sense of proportion she thought it was just the kind of place one of the free servants would live, or maybe some minor public official. The fact was even these 'modest' digs would have been far above such plebeian pocketbooks.

"This is very nice dear," she remarked as the car door opened allowing her to step down to the walkway. Overhead the car-park roof slid silently closed leaving them in a dim coolness. It was only a step or two up to the front door that opened with Brad's handprint on the lock plate. Stepping aside he waved Lisa in before him.

The front hallway and what she could see of the living and dining areas were tastefully, if a bit sparsely furnished. Very clean and well kept, not at all what she would have expected of a 'bachelor pad.'

"Why Bradley this is very nice indeed." She remarked taking it all in at a glance. "So very clean and neat! But then you were always a neat boy, not at all messy like some of those friends of yours. Do you have a service come in or do you have your own staff?"

"Well the place isn't really big enough to have its own staff," he chuckled. "So I've had a service in once a week. With all my traveling it seemed to work out pretty well. But yes, I do like a clean house. With you here now, and me not traveling quite so much it'll probably need to be cleaned more often. So let me show you around, I know it's small, but I don't need anything much bigger just yet. You can see the living room and dinning area, haven't really used that yet, I usually eat in the kitchen, but let's see the rest of it."

Wandering around he showed her the very large kitchen, laundry room, and ground floor bathroom. Next he took her upstairs to show her the rest of the house. Technically it was a three-bedroom but one of the extra bedrooms had already been converted to a den/work area. The master bedroom was very nice with a huge king sized bed and a master bath whose shower/tub could easily have fit three of four people. Although the décor definitely said 'male' it was tastefully done and wasn't overly masculine to the point of reeking of musk. Just something about it let you know this was the king's room and not the queen's. The only thing that seemed somewhat out of place was the large wicker framed pad placed at the foot of the bed. It looked like a bed for a very large dog but Brad had never mentioned a pet to her and he had never been allowed to have one while living at home. Oh well, she thought, maybe as part of his quest for independence he got a pet when he moved out. Lisa never had been much of a pet person and wasn't overly excited about sharing a house with any kind of animal especially a large one, but beggars can't be choosy.

The third room was a bit of a puzzle. Empty, nothing but bare carpeting. The only break in the expanse being a small round disk of metal set flush in the middle of the floor with what look to be a small hook or clasp sticking up in its center.

"What's going to be in here dear?" she asked. "Is this supposed to be my room?"

"For awhile it will be," he answered. "Until you earn something better anyway."

"What do you mean earn?" Puzzled she looked back at him. He leaned against the wall, arms folded, with a slight smile just barely curving his lips up at the ends.

"I mean earn, mother. I didn't buy you to keep you as a pet." His smile broadened a bit, "You've had the last twenty-one years to lay around and do nothing, now you're going to have to earn your keep."

"Ah, ooh," stunned Lisa could hardly think of what to say. "Well, yes, I understand, I'll help out of course. Supervise the help and such, I'll do what I can."

"Lets get this straight now Lisa," it was the first time Lisa could remember him using her first name and that disturbed her more that anything thus far.

"I'm your mother," she snapped, "I would appreciate it if you would address me as such."

"I'll address you as I see fit," his smile evaporating like it was never there. Straightening up he continued. "I'll call you Lisa, or bitch, or whore, or slut, or anything else I deem fit to call you and you shall address me as Master until I give you permission to use something else. You see my Little Bitch, I own you. I bought you, paid cash, a lot of cash in fact. The state may bid low for a prime whore but it's still a lot of money for a working stiff like me and I fully intend to recoup my investment."

"Bradley! You can't talk to me..." suddenly her ass stung like someone had smacked her with a paddle. "Ouch! That hurt!" Rubbing her bottom she noticed he had an object in his hand, it was the small key fob the guard had given him at the courthouse.

"Of course it hurt," he said grinning. "It's supposed to hurt. It's called adverse conditioning and for the first part of your training it's what we will use to, shall we say, dissuade you from undesirable actions. Later of course when you have had at least the minimum of obedience training we can start using positive reinforcement as a training tool. But for now, until you've been broken to harness as they say, pain is the easiest and quickest way to break down those social barriers that have been engrained over the past forty odd years. How long it will take is up to you. We can do it the easy way or the hard. Easy is most comfortable for you, the hard way a bit more pleasurable to me. I have to admit I still harbor a great deal of repressed resentment for you abandoning me while I was young. At least that's what the therapist has told me, and what the hell it's as good an excuse as any."

"But, but, Brad... ouch!" His name was barely out of her mouth when she felt another sharp slap on her butt. It hurt a lot but the funny thing was it didn't feel sore when she rubbed it, the pain was intense while it lasted but was gone almost immediately, only to remain in her memory.

"A slow learner huh?" he said his grin widening. "Right now I have it set to feel like a cane to your ass, one of the lowest settings by the way. I can set if for broken bones, fingernails pulled out or even a hot poker stuck up your ass. Pretty amazing, it works by sending signals directly to the nerves in your spinal cord. No physical damage of course, but you won't know the difference when it happens. Do you want to try some of the other settings just to see what they feel like?"

"N-No Br-Master," she said starting to sob. Her mind was numb, her body shaking, this couldn't be happening to her! Suddenly she became angry. He couldn't do this to her! I'm his mother for god's sake! She had to stop this now!

"You can't do this to me!" she shouted. "I'm not some animal you can train to do tricks!" Almost immediately the pain began. One round after another two, three, four, they seemed to come one after until she lost count and crumpled to the floor twitching and writhing.

"Well," he said with an exaggerated sigh, "they said it wouldn't be easy training you on my own. You see I took a course on training ISP's. I suppose I could do it the easy way and enroll you in their program, but I wanted to do it myself. Well, maybe not all by myself but that's for later, after all you are my mother and family should do for family shouldn't they? Besides this is so much more fun, for both of us. I've seen their program and believe me, I'm just pissed at you, they on the other hand really enjoy giving pain. But then they do guarantee their work; unfortunately the results tend to be blithering, simpering and subhuman at times. Well, it's always an option."

"Now stand up and take off your clothes. I want to see my new property."

Sobs still racking her body Lisa stumbled upright and slowly began to tug the shift over her head. Holding the dress in front of her trying to hide her nakedness he pointed to the floor and she dropped it. Immediately she pressed one arm over her breasts and cupped her groin with the other hand, head down in shame.

"Sandals," was all he said and she slowly slipped them off her feet.

"Now stand up straight, arms to your side. Pretend you're in the army and at attention. We'll teach you the proper way to present yourself to your master later; right now this is good enough."

She did what she was told, standing a still as she could while still shaking as he walked around her.

"Very nice, Little Bitch," he said from behind her, "I see you have been taking care of my property. Not bad for an old broad, not bad at all."

The 'old broad' crack hurt, Lisa had always prided herself on her appearance and had worked harder at that then anything else over the past twenty years.

"Still pretty firm," she felt him grab the cheek of her ass and shivered, his touch was repugnant, it made her skin crawl.

"Please don't Bra-Master," she whimpered. Again the pain from the ghost slap hit her and she cried softly.

"Unless I give you and order, to which you answer 'Yes, Master, ' or I ask you a question you will remain silent. Do you understand, Little Bitch?"

"Yes, Master," she whispered.

"What was that? I didn't hear you."

"Yes, Master," she said louder.

"Better, ' he said smugly. "Now, what is it you don't want me to do? Grab you like this?" With that he grabbed an ass cheek in his hand and gripped as tightly as he could. She whimpered again both from the pain and the humiliation of having someone groping her without her permission, something that had never happened before.

"Get used to it Little Bitch," he said coming around to the front. "You exist now only to serve and please me." Reaching out with both hands he cupped her breasts and gently squeezed them, to her horror her nipples began to enlarge and stand up on their own. Seeing this he released one tit and began rolling the nipple between his finger and thumb, causing it to grow even larger. Lisa began whimpering again, this time from the pleasure his ministrations were giving her. She hated her reaction but her traitorous body continued to respond to his touch.

"You kind of like this don't you Little Bitch?"

"Nooo."

"No what, Little Bitch?"

"N-No Master." Tears were running down her face uncontrollably now.

"Well, you will," he chuckled, "soon you will now only like it but crave it, beg for my touch. These really are nice tits. I've heard I can have them stimulated to start lactating, fresh milk anytime I wanted. It's not like you breast-fed me when I was a baby. Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

"Nooo." Again the pain briefly flared in her ass. "No, Master!"

"But you will, Little Bitch. Notice I call you Little Bitch. That is your name until you earn another one. Now on you back, knees up to your chest, bare yourself to me."

Without even trying to protest Lisa slowly dropped to the floor and keeping her legs together drew them back towards her chest.

"Spread 'em, I want to see your cunt." Whimpering she spread her knees apart, face burning red, knowing her vagina was open and bare to his gaze. Trembling like a leaf she felt his fingers softly stroke her downy patch of pubic hair, trimmed short but still covering most of her venus mons. Against her will she could feel herself lubricating, reading herself for sex. She whimpered louder and shut her eyes tightly, hoping against hope he wouldn't recognize the reaction of her traitorous body, but she wasn't to be so lucky.

"Well this hair will have to go at the very least. Ah, you see, you do like this," he said as he slowly pushed one finger and then another into her glistening slot. "This is good. Maybe you're a natural submissive and your training won't take as long as I thought. I guess that shouldn't be much of a surprise, normally women don't put out for strange men just because their husbands want them too, so there must be at least a bit of a sub in you somewhere. I don't know if I really like that or not. I was looking forward to slowly breaking you, paying you back for all those years you and that asshole I called father shut me out of your lives. You know what it's like being bundled up and sent off, shut away, hidden out of sight like a piece of trash you are ashamed of?"

"I'm sooo sorry Bradley, I mean Master!" It was becoming difficult to think as his fingers pistoned in and out of her now sopping vagina. She could feel an orgasm starting to build which also shocked her, she almost never came during sex, it was always something she had to do to herself afterwards. But now for some reason, maybe the ghastly humiliation of her position or the shear perversion of having her own son finger fucking her was starting that itchy, pressure of an oncoming orgasm. She didn't want it. To orgasm under these conditions would be tantamount to admitting she enjoyed this abuse. She didn't want it but her body did.

Sensing her imminent release Brad quickly withdrew his fingers as she whimpered now with frustration. She wanted him to finish her off, desperately wanted him to, but the fingers didn't return.

"We don't want you cumming just yet, oh no," she heard him say. "That's something you're going to have to beg for, something you're going to have to earn." Then she felt a finger probe her anus. Remembering the probe from the processing center she involuntarily tightened up causing him to chuckle as he pressed his unlubricated digit in.

"You have a nice tight asshole here, Little Bitch," he said. "When you finish your training we're going to have a lot of fun I can see that now."

Horror at the thought overpowered her fear of the pain and she gasped, "No Bradley, we can't do that! That would be incest!"

"Let me see, that should be at least two, one for not calling me Master and another for speaking out of turn." He sat up and fondled the control fob as she cringed, waiting for her punishment. Instead he looked at her and grinned.

"This time I think I'll let you get away with it, but just because I want you to hear what I'm saying with no distractions. First, legally anything we do isn't considered incest. You are an ISP, not really human; there are no more ramifications for me fucking you than if I drilled some piece down at one of the whore houses. Secondly, you never were really my mother. You were the egg donor and incubator for nine months and that's it. You never acted like my mother and never were so I don't consider it incest. Thirdly, what you think is meaningless." Standing up he looked down at her, his eyes taking in the sight of the still splayed cunt and closed eyes as she softly sobbed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.