Adverse Conditioning - Cover

Adverse Conditioning

Copyright© 2006 by colt45

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In the future we finally have complete control over our own bodies, even to the point of using them as collateral for loans. So what happens when some rich bitch can't pay what she owes? She gets seize and sold to the highest bidder. Unfortunately for her that bidder is someone with a score to settle

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Lactation   Pregnancy   Slow  

It wasn't like any courtroom that Lisa had ever seen before, not that she had ever been in a real courtroom, but she had seen many on the holo and this just wasn't like that at all. No high bench for the Judge, no jury chairs, no banister separating the audience from the participants, in fact no seating for an audience at all, for that at least she could be grateful. Just another rather non-descript room with beige carpeting and off-white walls and a long conference table with chairs scattered around it with a few more set back against the wall. The only thing that could be viewed as even remotely court-like were the four uniformed bailiffs casually posted next to the room entryways.

Three men were already seated at the table as she walked through the door she had been led to by her courthouse guide. She recognized only one of them, her court appointed attorney. He at least stood when she entered and pulled back a chair for her next to where he was sitting. Taking her seat she looked over at the others who were regarding her with what could only be considered coolly professional detachment.

"Gentlemen," her own attorney said to the others, "Mrs. Johnson is here I believe we may proceed."

"Yes," the man sitting at the head of the table began, "it all seems to be fairly straight forward, this shouldn't take very long." Focusing on Lisa he continued, "Mrs. Johnston we have a few formalities to take care before we can get down to the meat of the matter."

"You are Mrs. Lisa Johnson?"

"Yes I am."

"Your husband was the late Jeffory Johnson, past president of J&J Enterprises?"

"Ah, yes, Jeff was my husband."

"You have been made aware of the, shall we say, difficult, situation his estate is in since his passing?"

Difficult situation? Total freaking disaster is what he really meant! The numbness that had enveloped her mind since being informed of her husband's suicide five months previous intensified, giving a fuzzy, unreal feeling to the world around her.

Jeffory Johnson, President and CEO of J&J Enterprises had been a real high flyer. He was hot property in the universe of commercial real estate and development; a real doer so they said. For the twenty-two years they had been married they had lived not only the good life but also the high life. The money seemed endless. The parties and clothes, vacations on the French Riviera, cars and town homes, nothing was too good or too expensive. Jeff always said you couldn't scrimp on the flash; you had to look good to be good. Nobody would do business with someone who looked second rate. And she had done her part, oh yes!

She was the epitome of the corporate wife, the classic arm fob. Endless hours in the various spas and even more hours with personnel trainers, cosmetic surgeons and orthodontists, nothing was too small a detail to be overlooked. At forty she could have passed for a mid twenties starlet, right down to the stylishly short blond hair, large firm breasts, narrow waist and perfect ass tapering down her long elegant legs to her dainty, pedicured feet. Nobody would really know how many of Jeffory's deals had been sealed because some high roller had wanted to get into her panties, but it was more that just a few. Of course a few of them were known since she had gone to bed with them. Strictly on Jeff's orders naturally, anything to get the deal done! It's not like she really cared, sex with some old man, sex with Jeff, no real difference. At least a few of them had bigger dicks than dear old Jeffory's little five inches. Not that it mattered; she didn't get off by having some sweating brute crushing her while banging his cock in her. She got off on the lifestyle; sex was just exercise, and not a very strenuous one at that.

It wouldn't be that big a stretch to say she was a corporate whore, but she didn't care about that either. What the hell, she'd caught Jeff by getting pregnant her freshman year in college. Nine months gestating her lifestyle is how she looked at it. After that it was nannies and boarding schools for darling little Bradley, she hardly had to spend anytime with him for the past twenty years. A real bargain since children can crimp your style something fierce if you let them.

That was all before the phone call. The call informing her that Jeff had been found in his office with the barrel of a pistol in his mouth and his brains splattered over the wall behind him.

The cowardly shit! What he couldn't face was the inevitable result of living on borrowed time and money. Just as the house of cards was about to crash down around them he cashed in his chips and took a dive. The business was not only worthless but in substantial debt, well beyond any reasonable means of paying it off.

"You realize that you were a full partner in J&J Enterprises? That you are obligated for the full and complete restitution of its debt?"

"I, I guess so," she stammered. "I never was really involved in any of the business dealings. Jeff took care of all that. I just signed papers when he told me to."

"You did indeed sign papers Mrs. Johnson," the other man seated at the table finally spoke up. "If fact you co-signed all these debt instruments and collateral agreements. Are these your signature and thumbprint?" He showed her a large stack of papers with her very obvious signature on them. Not that it could be seriously questioned, the practice of affixing thumbprints to legal documents had long ago eliminated any plausible deniability.

"I suppose there isn't any doubt about that is there?" she sighed.

"No there isn't," he stated flatly. "The debt incurred by J&J Enterprises is well into the tens of millions and thankfully since the elimination of that silly bankruptcy law after the last economic crash, we, the consortium I represent, intend to collateralize the entire estate for compensation. That means we intend to take everything Mrs. Johnson, the house, the cars, even your clothes."

"Oh yes," he smiled for the first time, "even you."

"What? What do you mean me?"

""Why this Mrs. Johnson," he said pushing another paper across the table toward her. "The two of you not only put up everything you owned as collateral, you also used yourself to guarantee the loans. In fact your son was also listed but since he turned twenty-one this year that became null and void."

"If it was ever valid," piped in the administrative judge. "I'm not happy about finding that let me tell you. That comes very close to crossing the line from involuntary servitude to outright slavery. I can't believe your principals signed that agreement!"

"Yes, well your Honor it's really a moot point, but I agree it wasn't well done by either side. In fact it would be best if we could get this whole matter concluded as quickly and quietly as possible." Turning back to Lisa he continued, "The fact is Mrs. Johnson, you and your husband used yourselves as collateral and although we were able to harvest a few organs from his body the only thing left is you!"

"But you can't mean that!" she stammered. "You can't tell me I don't even own me!"

"That is exactly what we mean," the judge said placidly not even looking up as he signed a document in front of him. "In fact this court order I have just executed confirms your status as Indentured Servant until such time as your service pays all outstanding debts of the estate. Of course the annual interest alone on the unpaid amount far exceeds the mandatory service pay of any IS. This being the case your status has been classified as permanent." Speaking to the room in general he said, "I assume the state brothels have placed a bid, they usually do in the case of a decent looking one. If they have, I suppose you are going to accept it, if for no other reason than to get this over with."

"Yes they have," answered the consortiums representative, "and yes we will."

Lisa's head was pounding, the room swimming before her eyes. She was being sold to a whorehouse right in front her!

"Pardon my interruption but there was another bid." It was her attorney; turning towards him Lisa had the faintest flash of hope.

"Here it is," he continued pushing another paper towards the judge. "As you can see it outbids the state and the monies have already been placed in escrow. If you would take a look at the bidder please, I might recommend that you accept it. To open the bid for counter offers might be, well let's just say it might bring out into the open things that are better left out of view of the public."

"Yes," the judge responded slowly, "I can see where that might be for the best. Do you agree?" He pushed the paper to the representative. Although couched as a question it was clear from his tone the matter had already been settled.

"Ah, yes I see your point your Honor," the rep replied. "Well I don't see how we can argue, it's not much more but every little bit helps." Quickly he signed the bid form signifying acceptance and handed it back to the judge.

"Well, lets finish this up." Looking directly at Lisa he began speaking, "Mrs. Lisa Bennet Johnson, having found you unable to satisfy the agreed terms of these debt instruments and having placed your person in the position of collateral for these loans I find you in default. As such your status as citizen is hereby revoked and you are declared in a state of Perpetual Involuntary Servitude in accordance with the Omnibus Reconciliation Act of 2022 and subject to all laws and regulations implied by that categorization until such time as the aforementioned debts have been satisfied, including any interest and penalties associated with them. Henceforth your legal designation is LISA-ISP-0375-22-2044. Bailiff, take this ISP down to receiving and have her processing started, the note here says her new patron will pick her up this afternoon."

"But you can't just..." However before she could protest further two of the guards grabbed her by the arms and yanked her upright. She felt the cold metal of a stun rod shoved against her back and just that quickly any further resistance stopped. She had seen Jeff use just such a weapon on their own IS's and the screams of pain and pure terror were even now burned into her memory. The three men didn't even glance in her direction as they returned to their paperwork.

Instead of leaving by the door she entered they hauled her through a smaller more nondescript one at the rear of the room. Arms still firmly in their grasp they moved quickly through a maze of smaller hallways and finally into an elevator where one of the guards punched a number near the bottom of the panel.

"Where are you taking me?" she finally gasped, her body shaking as her body as reaction to her new status finally started to sink in.

"Shut up bitch," one guard said amiably. Then looking over to his fellow he said, "Maybe we can have some fun with this one before we turn her over, she's a looker."

"Nah," his buddy replied, "if she was heading for one of the state houses we could probably get away with it, the state don't really give a shit, but you heard up there same as me, this ones private property now. I don't know who it is but if he's got enough pull to buy a contract out from under the state I don't want to take a chance he might get upset with being delivered damaged goods. Besides I'll bet this is one fridge bitch, might as well be jacking off from all the action you'd get from her."

"I don't need no action from her, all I want is a warm pussy. I guess you're right though, best not piss off some fat cat, there's plenty more downstairs if I really get hard up."

"Better watch it Ben," the other chuckled, "you might be showing some smarts there, Sergeant hears that he may put you on patrol, maybe even put you in for Corporal."

"God forbid!"

Their conversation barely made it through Lisa's shock induced stupor. Somehow she did realize they had been casually discussing raping her without any concern of her hearing them! They were treating her like she was some kind of animal! Fury began to build inside her, pushing away the fuzz of shock. Finally the elevator door opened into a brightly lit and sterile hallway.

"Let's go meat," the one called Ben said as they pushed her out. It was a short walk to a small vestibule where a female guard was sitting behind a desk.

"Hi Gracie, got one here for ya. Standard processing, owner will be picking it up sometime this afternoon."

"Fine, gime her disk." Ben handed Gracie a small plastic disk which she took and placed in a reader on the top of her desk. "LISA-ISP-0375-22-2044?"

"Ya that sounds right."

"Alright, ok meat forearm in the reader."

"What?" Lisa had barely been paying attention.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.