She Let Herself Go - Cover

She Let Herself Go

Copyright© 2006 by RedHairedandFriendly

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Newly divorced mom, goes to Oregon to be with Internet lover. They live out the fantasies they imagined over the phone...but at what cost does fantasy becoming reality really mean...and is it worth. Or are fantasies only the Fairy Godmother's job?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   DomSub   Oral Sex   Violence  

The music that played at the restaurant was soft and melodious. Alissa sat next to her lover. Her hand rested on his leg. His arm was wrapped around her shoulder. They'd gotten lucky, seated at a booth in a corner that wasn't as brilliantly lit as the other tables. She was glad, this was her time and she didn't want to share it with anyone, but Quint, the man she was in love with.

She sipped her drink, a simple soda that was cooled by the small cubes of ice. She looked over to her lover, and friend and found herself remembering his touch from earlier. It was that touch that had ruined the dinner, he was going to make her and now she was enjoying her supper with him at a public place. She didn't mind, but she longed to return to his place.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

She smiled and shrugged her shoulders. "I was thinking about us. I can't believe I'm here with you."

Quint touched her cheek and brought her lips to his. "Neither can I." He kissed her letting his tongue taste her soda, letting her taste his beer. She sighed into his mouth and enjoyed the thrill that rushed through her. When they parted, her eyes fluttered a little and her skin was growing more pink.

They pulled apart as their meal arrived and gave in to the famished feeling that they had been hiding. They ate in silence until the initial hunger they had felt eased. "Tell me more about you," he said.

"About me? You know everything," she answered back.

"I know, but it was all over a phone call. I want to watch you talk. I want to see the emotions cross over your face. I want to know what it looks like when you talk about your life."

She smiled and he grinned. "See, like that. I wouldn't have been able to see that smile if you'd been on the phone."

Another grin and another soft chuckle. "Well, you already know a lot about me, so I'm not sure what you want me to say."

Quint shrugged his shoulders. "What did your ex say when you told him you were coming?"

A sigh escaped her and she sipped her drink. "He didn't say much. It was because of us that we split up. I couldn't let myself fall in love any deeper and still be married to him. I wasn't in love with him any more."

"I know, but you were staying for the kids remember, why did you suddenly change your mind?"

"You know why."

"I want to hear it," he told her and took her hand in his, pulling her back to his side. He whispered in her ear, "Tell me again."

Alissa swallowed. "I love you. I will always be mom, but he's got to step up to the plate and help too. They miss him. He was gone all the time, doing things without them, without us... I wanted to be with you, even if it is only for the summer. I want more Quint, but I won't ask it of you."

"I want more too," he said and pushed his fingers into her hair, bringing her mouth to his once more. This time the kiss went uninterrupted as they explored each other. He eased his lips from hers and whispered quietly, "Remember another fantasy of yours?"

"I remember many," Alissa answered.

He chuckled. "Finish your supper and then we'll leave and act out another one."

Her eyes grew heavy with lust and desire. "Which one?" she asked, then quickly took a bite of her meal.

"You'll see," he answered back and set about finishing off his plate of goodies. When the server came it was with a polite smile, hoping to get a tip from the local boy and his date. Quint had come here often with dates in the past, fewer since he'd started "seeing" Alissa. She had never asked him to stop dating. She told him she was too old for him, lived too far away and if there came a time that another woman presented herself to him, he was to take it and not wait for her. She had chosen to be exclusive, not him. So the restaurant knew him and knew him well.

He left his tip and took Alissa's hand. Together they headed to the parking lot and when they reached the car, Quint pushed her against the side. "You know which fantasy now, don't you?" he growled into her ear.

"Quint, you can't be serious," Alissa gasped. Her sex was instantly wet and her nipples had hardened as soon as he pushed her against the cool metal.

The night air caressed them and she glanced around the parking lot. No one was there, or so it seemed. They were under a flickering light and she knew if anyone in the restaurant was sitting at the right angle and at the right table they'd see them. "Quint, come on. We can't do that one. I mean... "

He laughed in her ear and ran his hand up her torso, cupped her right breast and squeezed it tight. "Why? This is what you want, isn't it? How many times did we fantasy fuck with me taking you in public?"

His other hand played with his slacks and he freed his cock. "Tell me your not wet Alissa. Tell me your panties aren't soaked and your pulse isn't racing. He let go of her breast and kept her pressed into the car. He lifted her skirt and ran his hands over her ass. "I told you a few rules didn't I, about dressing?" He pulled them down and let them tangle around her knees.

"Yes," she whimpered, and felt her slickness slide down her thighs. She bit her lip and saw her reflection in the glass.

"You want my cock?"

"Yes," she groaned and pushed back against the hand that was petting her ass.

"Tell me what rules and then tell me what you want," he growled.

"You said," she gasped, "no more shorts, pants, or button shirts." She swallowed and whimpered when she felt his cock slide toward her slick opening. "You said, no more bras, too. But you said I could wear them in public." She moaned and gritted her teeth, took a deep breath and whimpered, "Oh, fuck Quint, I want your cock," she told him.

He quickly aimed his cock at her pussy and drove into her. She was pushed harder against the car, her breasts pressed tight against the window. He pounded into her and she whimpered whenever he pulled out. "Yes, Quint," she hissed and bit her lip.

The sound of a car pulling into the parking lot brought a gasp to her lips and she felt him still for a moment and then he fucked her just as they drove by. "You're gonna come for me aren't you baby? Right here in the parking lot. I want you to come and shout my name when those people get out of their car."

She growled, a thrill rushed over her and she felt her pussy throbbing. Harder he pushed, pumping in and out, letting the head of his cock rub her sex. Quint's hands came up to cup both her breasts. He urged her on with his words and then when he heard the car doors open he smirked. His fingers grabbed her nipples through the material of her shirt.

His cock felt so good in her pussy and when she heard the people beginning to leave their car, her sex started to grip his shaft with more strength.

"That's right, squeeze my cock. Come on my little slut, you like it. You want to come for me and for them. Hold on baby, almost there. I want them to hear you. I want them to see my whore come for me."

His words only added to her excitement. The demeaning names weren't upsetting at all. She shivered, waiting for him to tell her when it was time to come. She felt his fingers tighten on her nipples and she whimpered, "Quint, oh god baby, please..." she clenched her fist and bit her lower lip.

"Yes, baby, they're so close, so are you." He whispered and bit her neck. When the man and woman were just a few feet from the car he'd borrowed from a friend, he ordered her to come all over his cock and to scream it for all to hear.

"Ohhhh... oh fuck yes!" she shouted. "Quint! Oh God baby... I'm coming!" she screamed.

Quint shot his seeds into her. His eyes locked with those of the woman that was walking by. He held her gaze for a while and then watched as the man took in the site of his cock buried into Alissa's pussy. He smirked when the man forced the woman to turn away, the smirk wasn't from the loss of their audience, but the thrill of seeing the man's hand travel to his crotch and fix his package.

Alissa had glanced at the couple, but her climax had forced her to close her eyes. She relished in the feeling of his slamming into her and the heat of his seed had forced another series of climaxes to assail her. "Quint," she gasped and pressed back against him.

"Shh, baby, it's okay. We should go though." He pulled his cock from her and eased her skirt down. "Step out of your panties."

She did as he asked and turned around, leaned on the car and watched him pick her panties up. "No more of these either." He stared at her and walked away. She started to protest, but said nothing, instead she watched him place the panties on the antenna of the couples' car. She blushed and giggled. Quint made her feel young again and for that she was thankful, but sometimes she wondered if the fantasies were too much.

He walked back to her and took her hand. "I hate that bra, get in the car and take it off."

She sighed and chuckled. "You've pretty much disposed of my entire wardrobe."

He said nothing, just waited, knowing she had more to say.

"You've said no shorts, pants, bras and now," she nodded to her panties, "no underwear. What's left to wear?" she asked him.

"Well, you know the rules that's obvious. Let's head home. We'll talk on the way there."

He walked her to the other side of the car and swatted her ass when she moved to get in. When he got behind the wheel, he grabbed her leg and pulled it so she was spread open. He started the car and pulled from the parking lot. When he was comfortably driving, his hand returned to her leg. He eased his fingers up and found her come-filled pussy.

"Tell me the rules baby," he said and then teased her sex.

"No bras at home. No panties ever, as well as shorts and pants." Her fingers moved down to share in the pleasure of touching herself.

"And?" he said, pushing deeper and finding the fleshy spot hidden in her pussy that made her shiver violently. He stroked it several times and waited.

She swallowed and answered, "No more button shirts."

"Right. Tomorrow, baby... we're going to start the other rules."

She moaned and felt her sex tighten around his finger. "Quint, please."

He chuckled. "Tomorrow morning baby, it better be Sir that leaves your lips." He left her hole and pulled into the driveway, parked his car and then dragged her to him. He kissed her hard and filled her pussy with his fingers again. He drove into her until she was screaming his name and covering his palm with her liquid heat.

"Tomorrow Quint," she gasped.

"Yes, baby, tomorrow you're my slut."

She shivered as a soft climax rolled over her. "Yes, my love." Their lips merged and it was several minutes before he led her back into the house and several hours before they succumbed to sleep.


Alissa lay in bed, snuggled warmly against Quint, her thoughts focused on the past two days. Her memories surfaced, recalling how she felt when she saw him for the first time in the Gallery and how his touch excited her beyond reason. They had lived out many of their phone fantasies. They had enjoyed the fast, raw passion against the door; a heat of the moment fuck. They had loved in the shower, played in a restaurant and screwed in the parking lot where a couple had watched. The latter was last night and today they were going to live out another fantasy.

Quint had told her to call him Sir today and that meant they would be enjoying the one desire that had ignited them both so many months ago. She smiled at the thought and slipped from the bed. There were things she wanted to do, before the day officially began. She quickly dressed and slipped on a jacket over her braless blouse and tugged on her short skirt, that covered her pantyless ass.

A bakery was around the corner; she left Quint a note and headed out. Her mind took her back to the first phone call. They had talked for hours. He'd made her come several times and when the sun rose they finally said their goodbyes. Ten months later she was in his city, not regretting this step in her life.

"Anything else?" the attendant behind the counter asked.

Alissa shook herself out of her revelry. "Oh, no, sorry. That'll be all." She handed the girl her money, took her change and slipped it back into her wallet. The morning light hit her as soon as she walked out and she breathed in the air and welcomed the sun. Her mind traveled back to Quint and she wondered if he'd still be in bed when she returned.

There was no warning, no sound of alarm, no click of shoes on the pavement to alert Alissa to the surprise grip on her arm that jerked her into an alley and forced her chest up against a rough brick wall.

She started to scream, but the low growl of "shut up bitch" filled her senses. Her heart raced and her head pounded from the unexpected shock of being dragged off the sidewalk in broad daylight. Didn't anyone see her? Hadn't there been someone around? She opened her mouth to yell, not wanting to let the inevitable happen. The attacker's hand grabbed her hair and slammed her head into the wall. "You scream and I'll really make this hard on you."

Alissa swallowed and felt a hot tear trickle down her cheek. She whimpered. One hand stayed in her hair, the other reached around and hiked up her skirt. "Oh, good girl," the whispered growl moved over her ear. The sound of "good girl" gave Alissa pause and she took a deep breath. She felt the grip on her hair tighten and the voice spoke again.

"I bet you're a wet slut, aren't you. Walking around with no panties, just waiting to get fucked. Well, good thing I found you, ain't it."

She felt his hand move across her ass and then down the crack, where he toyed with her anal opening. "You want it up the ass, slut?" the voice growled. He slapped one cheek and then the next. "You're such a dirty whore."

Alissa felt the stinging slap and gasped at the outrage that poured through her, then his words of whore, brought a blush to her cheeks. Quint called her a whore whenever they had their online fantasies, he called her a slut too, but this wasn't an online fantasy, this was real life, this was happening in the back alley of some bakery. "Don't do this," she whimpered.

"What? Don't fuck you? You don't want it. Let's see," he whispered against her ear. "Let's see what a dirty slut you really are." She felt his fingers move over to her pussy and slide easily inside. She whimpered. "Fucking slut, you want this don't you? You've been waiting for this one haven't you? Waiting for some guy to grab you, hike your skirt up and fuck that wet cunt."

His breath ran over her skin and Alissa felt her body quicken in response. She chewed on her lip, trying to will herself to not react. Quint's words kept coming back to her over the phone. He asked her once about raping her. Her fingers curled into fists and she fought the mental images of their monthly phone calls.

The man drove two fingers into her sex and began to pump in and out of her. "You're gonna come on my cock. You're gonna love being fucked, by some asshole you don't even know."

She whimpered and felt her pussy tighten on his fingers and her ass voluntarily shove back against him. A moan escaped her as she felt his cock rub against her cheeks.

"Yeah, baby, you feel it, don't you. Stay put," he told her and pushed her deeper against the wall.

Alissa stood there, full of a mixture of shock, indecision, doubt, disbelief and an underlying hint of desire. She heard the scraping sound of his zipper and she jerked toward the opening of the alley. He anticipated her actions and slammed her back into the wall. "Look slut, it's going to happen. Just like you want it too. I'm gonna fuck your pussy and you'll come all over it, because you're a bitch in heat. Walking around with no panties."

"Don't, please, don't do this," Alissa cried out and she took a deep breath. Again he slammed her face into the brick wall and she felt the blood from her lips fall onto her chin. This was no fantasy world that Quint and her had created in her mind, this was the real thing and she suddenly felt her stomach curl in anticipation for what was going to happen. A new sense of urgency washed through her and she began to struggle.

The man laughed and twisted her arm back, almost bending it at an angle that left Alissa frozen in place. Again she met the brick wall and this time her eyes began to roll back in their sockets. "Oh no, you don't, you stay awake."

Alissa heard the voice and she swore for a moment it sounded like Quint, but she shook off the notion. Quint was back at the house, sleeping or at least showering. This wasn't a phone call fuck; this wasn't Quint. His voice poured over her though, words that Quint had used to help her reach the mind-blowing climaxes. She could almost feel him now, as if it were his voice in her ear. The voice wasn't Quint's, she told herself as her sex begin to ache from the past memories of her phone lover's words.

She felt the warm cock slide into her pussy and she closed her eyes on the invasion. Her slippery sex was still warm from the initial thrill that the phone fantasy idea had caused, now though as her body responded to the plundering of the man's cock, her eyes shed silent tears.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.