She Let Herself Go
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by RedHairedandFriendly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Newly divorced mom, goes to Oregon to be with Internet lover. They live out the fantasies they imagined over the phone...but at what cost does fantasy becoming reality really mean...and is it worth. Or are fantasies only the Fairy Godmother's job?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   DomSub   Oral Sex   Violence  

The gallery's clock skipped over another minute and Alissa Clayborn tried not let the pain in her gut consume her. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and picked up her purse. Her fingers dipped inside and she dug out her cell phone. Chewing on her lip, she dialed his number. Her fingers hovered over the call button.

"You'll look desperate," a voice whispered behind her.

She closed her eyes and felt her stomach lurch. Alissa turned around and stood up. Her lips trembled as she reached out and touched his face. "Quint?"

"Hey," Quinton Maloy pulled her cell phone from her hand and turned it off. "I'm sorry I'm late. There were problems at work and then the car decided it didn't want to cooperate. I apologize."

Alissa swallowed the lump in her throat. "It's okay." Her hand began to fall from his face, but was quickly captured in his grasp. She watched him lick the pulse that beat under her fragile skin.

"Good," he told her. "Are you ready to go? Or is there more of the River Gallery you would like to see?" He walked around the small bench that separated them and placed her palm in his. He squeezed her hand, still not quite believing she was there.

"No, there is no more I wish to see."

"Good."

He led her outside. The time now approached 4:30 and the Gallery and was about to close. He'd arrived in a cab and it sat idling in a parking spot in front of the Museum. "Walk or ride?" he asked her.

"You decide. You know where we are going."

He paid the driver, thanking him for his time and then he aimed them to the North and began their walk toward the small coffee shop at the corner. "What did they say?" he asked her.

Alissa took a deep breath. "They told me I was stupid. You were too young for me. I was taking a risk meeting you... "

"Aren't you?"

"Aren't I what? Taking a risk? Or too old for you?" she asked.

They continued walking as he answered her question. "Both." "I thought I was too old for you, until I realized that with you I felt young. Am I taking a risk? Yes, but after living my life the way I was expected to, I think it is time I took some risks," she told him.

Quint agreed; he opened the door to the Independence Coffee Company and followed her inside, letting the shop door close quietly behind them. He pointed out a table, placed his hand on the small of her back and together they wove their way between tables and customers.

They sat down. Quinton's hand still held hers and he refused to let her go. If he did, he was sure she'd disappear. He stared at her, watching her blush and then shook his head in awe. "You're amazing."

She rolled her eyes and shook her head in disagreement. "You're a goof."

"Alissa, why did you finally leave?" he asked.

She took a calming breath and stared at him. "I couldn't continue living the way I was. I couldn't hide the fact that when I had to go weeks without hearing your voice I would fall into this pit of depression that only you could pull me out of. I told myself that I had to come. The 'what ifs' piled up and I couldn't push them away any more."

"What ifs?"

"You know. What if you died? What if I died? What if you just disappeared and found someone else when I was the one you were supposed to be with? What if... "

"I'm glad they piled up," he told her.

Their coffee came and they sipped at it until it cooled. In that time they both spoke of how they had first met. Each one remembered how they pursued the other through Instant Messages and hours of conversations. The first night they spoke on the phone, he'd made her body hum in pleasure for more than six hours. They had taken breaks, allowing her time to rest and enjoy discussions about things they had in common. During that time, they both agreed it was a friendship and nothing more.

"When did you know?" he asked her.

"Know?"

"When did you know you loved me?"

"When you said my name."

"Huh? I don't understand," he told her.

She finished her coffee and placed her hands in her lap. "Whenever we 'play' on the phone, you called me your pet, or your slut. I enjoy that. I hope we will enjoy that this Summer, but when you said my name the first time. When you called me Alissa during one of our slow, love making sessions and not my nickname Allie, I knew I was in love with you. I cried that night."

"I know. I remember."

Her lips rose in a smile. He took her chin in his fingers and leaned over the table. His lips touched hers and she sighed against them. Quint took a sample. "We should go," he whispered against her mouth.

"Yes, we should."

They got up and left the coffee house. He again kept her hand in his and they headed down the block, this time rounding a corner and arriving at a park. "You'll love this place," he told her.

"When did you know?" she asked.

"When I had to go home for Christmas and I had no access to you. No online service and no phone calls. I thought about you every day. I could hear your voice. Your giggle. I could hear you breathing in my ear. I knew I was lost. I couldn't wait to get back to school, so I could get online and write you. I couldn't wait to call you on the phone and talk to you again."

"Now?"

"Alissa, having you here with me for the next two months is going to be a mixture of Heaven and Hell. Heaven because you and I will be able to do wonderful things together. We'll be able to have our time. Hell because I know you'll leave... you are leaving, aren't you, Alissa?"

She took a deep breath and spied a bench. They sat down and she turned to him. "Quinton. I can't stay. I was only able to come here for the summer because I made arrangements for the kids to stay with their dad. This is the first time, I'm putting myself first, in over fifteen years. I still feel guilty."

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I'm not there. I mean, I've always been there. I've been there for every game, every performance and every tear."

"What about him."

"He's not been; that is the only reason my guilt isn't consuming me to the point of going home right now to check on them."

Quinton touched her cheek. "I'd leave if I could. I'd relocate if I could. I've got this semester and I'm done and then I've got a job lined up with a Studio here."

"I know. I never asked you to move. You're not going to make it in acting by performing at The Embassy in my little town."

His fingers pushed through her hair and he pulled her closer to him. "Let's stop this. We both have jobs and responsibilities, but right now, for the next eight weeks, we have each other."

They kissed. Their lips pressed together and their tongues slowly slid back and forth. They angled their heads and dove deeper. Her fingers clutched his shirt and his knotted in her hair. She could feel her skin flame up and her stomach knot. He felt his veins flow hot through his skin and his body tingle in anticipation. Their kiss ended and he pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Let's go back to my place. My roommates are gone for the Summer, so the place is mine. You didn't get a hotel did you?"

She smiled softly. "No. I knew I wouldn't need one."

A satisfied smirk rose up from his lips and he chuckled. "Good thing."

They sat there for a few minutes, enjoying the setting sun. He called the local cab company and within fifteen minutes the driver he'd dismissed earlier was back and they were snuggled together in the rear seat of the taxi. Alissa giggled.

"What?" Quinton asked her.

"I was just thinking of all those conversations we had about playing in public and in cars. Look at us now. We're such chickens."

He laughed. "I know. We played out some wicked fantasies didn't we."

"Yes." She turned to look at him and kissed his lips. "I want to act out some of them."

His hand moved down her neck and over her arm. "We will."

Soon the cab arrived at Quinton's house; he held Alissa's hand as they walked up the steps and across the small porch. Once they reached the door, he pulled her to him. "Remember our biggest fantasy?" he asked, tucking several strands of her hair behind her ear.

She tilted her head as she tried to recall the one they'd relived many times over the course of ten months.

He grinned and traced her lips. "You always asked, 'What would I do if you knocked on the door and I opened it to see you standing there?' Remember?"

"Ah, yes I do. We talked about you sweeping me into your arms and making love to me. We said we'd just go at each other like animals. We also said that you'd just drag me to your bedroom, tie me down and fuck me senseless."

Quinton chuckled. "Well... you didn't surprise me, but I think over the next couple months we'll do all of that." He pulled her tight and tickled the roof of her mouth with his tongue. He released her and opened the door to his home. "I'll give you the grand tour, if you like."

"No. I just want you."

The door closed behind her and he pressed her back against it. His mouth descended to hers and their lips once more became anchored to each other. His tongue came out in search of its dancing partner. He angled her head and pushed against her. Quinton felt her fingers slide between their bodies and up to his shoulders, then into his hair, where she twisted the short brown strands. She breathed in his scent as he did hers. His hands moved down her arms and to her waist. Pulling her shirt from her shorts; he cursed at the fabric when he realized it wouldn't cooperate for him.

"Alissa, this summer, promise me two things," he told her as his mouth rested near her ear.

"Anything," she muttered. Her hands moved to his shoulders and she leaned her head to the right, offering him more of her neck.

"No shorts or pants and no button shirts."

She giggled. He groaned and stepped back. "This is a cute shirt. How much do you like it?"

Her face took on a confused expression. "It's nothing special just a -."

He tore the buttons free, ripping fabric and thread. She laughed and threw her head back. He stopped and listened for a moment. She noticed and looked at him. They were similar in height. He topped her by only a couple of inches, though in age she was nine years. She blinked at the look of adoration on his face and pulled his mouth back to hers. "Will I ever get enough?" she thought to herself.

Quinton's palms moved down her ribs, causing her to jerk. He locked the knowledge inside, promising to use it later. His mouth captured her right ear lobe, while her nails trailed down his chest to his T-shirt. She ran her fingers up his chest and played with the sparse coating of hair that lay hidden under the cotton.

"I can't tear this off you," she whispered out in a breathy moan.

He chuckled and stepped away, pulling his shirt off and tossing it to the side. She smiled; her fingers danced their way back up his body. He shivered at her touch and moved his hands to her bra straps. "Oh, another promise. These aren't necessary, are they?"

She giggled. "Not all the time, but sometimes yes."

He grinned. "Not in this house."

"Deal," she answered.

He eased the straps down and spun her around, pressing her chest against the door. "Allie I've wanted to fuck you like this for so long."

She looked over her shoulder. "Do it." Her eyes reinforced the words and she watched his tongue come out to moisten his lips.

"Don't move," he ordered.

A thrill ran through her as she watched him move away. She turned her head back to the door and listened to him strip off his clothes. Her hands went to her shorts and she released the button and zipper. A firm commanding swat on her ass, followed by a deep "I said, don't move" filled her ears and sent another thrill through her.

She placed one hand on the door, the other on the door knob and tried to calm the heat that was flowing through her system. She felt his breath against her back and the wet tip of his tongue trail down her spine. His fingers released the clasp of her bra and his hands pushed away the material.

"Step back a bit," he whispered against her ear. She did and her bra was slid off her torso. Her breasts swayed and he moved up behind her, cupped and lifted them. His mouth caressed her shoulders and his fingers teased her nipples.

"Alissa, you've wanted this haven't you?" he asked, grinding his naked cock against her short clad rear.

"Yes," she answered.

His hands squeezed and massaged the full globes and then released them to slide down her stomach. Quinton reached her waist band and wedged his fingers between the shorts and her warm skin. He pulled on the cloth and bent down at the knee as he slid them away from her flesh. He exposed her white panties and trailed his fingers up her legs as he went toward the round ass cheeks to expose those too.

Alissa felt his tongue slide over both cheeks as he pulled the white satin down and lifted her feet from both her sandals and her clothing Alissa stood still. Her breasts pushed against the door and his hands moved up her legs as did his mouth. Bites and sucks were placed upon her lightly freckled skin. She felt him nudge her legs and she spread them. "Quinton," she gasped. His tongue slid higher and she felt her juices slip from her sex. His breath caressed her and she trembled with need. "Please," she whispered.

Quint thought back to all the times he heard her whisper "please" to him over the phone. He smiled. Her voice never sounded so sweet as it did now in real life. He pushed his tongue between the glistening wet lips and tasted her for the first time. The taste was intense, raw and full of life. He was lost to it and pushed his tongue in for more.

"Oh God," she growled out and banged her fist against the door.

Quinton eased his mouth from her sex and spoke to her, though his face never left her sex. "Alissa, I have only imagined your taste, only could imagine your scent. For ten months I've imagined drinking you. I don't think I will ever get enough."

He opened her legs further and began licking her pussy up and down, drinking her fluids as they emptied out for him. "More Allie. Oh God baby, give me more."

Alissa heard his words and she melted against him. Her sex throbbed and she shivered as his breath, lips, tongue and teeth made love to her. Her hand grabbed the door knob as she turned her head back and forth against the wooden barrier. She whimpered and pleaded with him to not stop and to make her come. When he impaled her with two fingers and his tongue she shook violently and came all over his features.

Quinton's cock jerked and his come shot from his dick. He thought nothing of it, lost in the woman whom he hungered for. He drank her nectar and begged for more. She came again for him and Quinton was there to drink his fill, though deep inside him, he knew he had been right, it would never be enough.

Alissa's knees threatened to give way as her body released its passion. "Quint," she groaned and felt him slide free of her honey home.

"I'm here," he told her and lifted her in his arms. "I'm here, baby."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She tasted herself for the first time from his lips. She had tried over the past several months to describe to him her taste, but it was different now that it was mingled with his tongue. It was a taste she would grow to want more of.

Quinton carried her to his bedroom. It looked just as he'd described it to her several times. A simple college senior's bedroom. A house that he shared with two other college friends and his was one of the smaller rooms. She gave it a passing glance; her eyes focused on the bed that rested against one wall.

He lowered her and then looked at his soft, come-covered cock. "I guess I was a bit more excited than I realized."

She smiled, but said nothing. Her eyes and her lips were his only warning to the exquisite sight that followed.

Quinton watched her lick her way down his cock, pausing every few inches to slid the warm wet tongue to the back of his dick. Her lips pulled on the loose skin and she blew a blanket of hot breath over his softened rod. She watched it start to thicken and grow. Her eyes grew heavy with desire.

"Alissa. I won't stay small for long, baby."

"That's the point,"

His cock jerked, and he watched her open her lips wide and engulf his balls. "Oh God, baby."

Her tongue constantly played with his testicles, pushing them against her teeth and then along the sides of her silky cheeks. She sucked hard and then soft. Eventually, she felt his fingers in her hair and she knew he was enjoying the way she washed his come from the hard spheres.

She released them and saw how hard his cock was. She smirked and looked up at him. "It's still covered in cream," she told him.

"Uh huh."

She giggled at his wordless response and she grabbed his cock. Her hand started to move up and down on his member. Her tongue began to wash off the cream that had covered his pubic hairs. She nuzzled her face into his scent, bathed herself in it and then ran her tongue along the back of his hard shaft.

"Allie... fuck baby," he grunted out, his fingers tangling further into her locks.

Alissa took a deep breath; her sex was again growing hungry. Her mouth opened wide and she aimed his cock to her mouth. She covered him, taking him several inches deep and stroking his flesh with her wet tongue.

Soon he was thrusting into her and fucking her with vigor. "Alissa. Your pussy, baby. I need it. I want to come in you."

She released his dick and fell back on the bed. Her legs spread wide and she offered her body for his needs.

Quinton took a deep breath, marveled at her beauty and remembered how badly he'd wanted this moment. He plunged into her and stilled while his cock welcomed every warm clench her pussy forced upon it. "Alissa," he whispered against her lips and then covered her mouth with his.

"Quint. Don't move, not yet."

"God baby."

"I know," she whispered. "I never thought... " Her words died when he captured her mouth again.

She grabbed his hips and pushed him in deeper. Her legs wrapped around his waste and she wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled her lips away from his and growled into his ear, "Fuck me, Quinton. Fuck me just like you said you would."

Quinton shuddered and grabbed her arms. He held them over her head with one hand and pulled his cock from her, leaving only the head before he plunged into her again. He stared into her eyes as he took his desire out on her pussy. Her eyes glazed with fire and he knew she needed all of him. "Tell me Alissa. Tell me what you want."

"Your come. Fuck Quint. I want your come."

He plowed faster. Over and over he assaulted her pussy. "Allie... oh baby. You... Oh fuck. Oh my God."

She arched her back, offering her breasts for him; he took her offering. Releasing her wrists he grabbed her right tit and lifted it up. He drew it into his mouth and began to suckle. He bit on the precious pearl as he claimed her for his own. She covered him and screamed out his name as he tore into her tit. "Quint! Oh God!" She thrashed on the bed and begged for him to come for her.

His spray slammed against her fleshy sides and she felt the tears of passion slide from her eyes. How long had she begged to come with him and how many times had they come together? Now though, it was real, it was happening and she shuddered at the climatic release that poured out of her. Both lay there spent. He was on top of her. Her soft, full figure, cushioned his larger frame. His eyes were clenched tight as he filled her. His heart was open and bare. Gone were the fantasies of taking her slow and easy, the first time he saw her. They had lived the hard and fast fantasy. They had two months to live out more...


Quinton heard the covers rustling as he walked past his bedroom. He peeked in and saw the full-figured redhead moving around in his bed and he took a moment to gaze at her. It was a sight he never thought he'd see. For months he'd been visualizing her in his bed and now that she was there he wanted to keep her there. He moved silently into the room and picked up his digital camera. He took several shots of her sleeping, trying to capture every angle of her in his bed. These pictures would have to last him a lifetime, unless fate stepped in. They had eight weeks to love each other and then she'd return to her life and he'd resume his final semester of schooling. When he was satisfied, he placed the camera back on his desk and slipped out of the room.

Quint headed back to the kitchen and readied supper. He'd always wanted to cook for her. They had used a few "foods" to play with when they had been on the phone together. He chuckled as he remembered the frozen banana ordeal and how her moans became giggles. When he'd asked her what had changed, she explained her pussy had thawed the banana and now it had become mushy. They decided cucumbers were the way to go since she had no vibes; in time as their relationship grew that problem went away.

A curse reached his ears and he raised a brow, set the knife he'd been using down and turned the heat on the stove to simmer. He walked back to his bedroom and peeked in on his girl. She was rubbing her big toe and he assumed she'd stubbed it on the leg of his bed. He was about to walk in and offer to ease her discomfort when she turned around and stretched. Her body was still bare and her ass wiggled in front of him.

She ran her hands down her torso, cupping her breasts and then sighing. He watched her open his dresser drawer and pull out a shirt; she looped it over her arm before heading to the attached bathroom, the only perk to having the small bedroom while his roommates shared the larger bathroom that was connected to their rooms. Once again he was giving thanks for his two roommates and their desire to visit family over Summer Break.

He waited until she shut the door before walking into the bedroom. He removed his clothing, slowly folding the pieces and laying them on his bed. He waited somewhat impatiently for the sound of the shower to enter his ears; when it did, he eased open the bathroom door.

Alissa let the water flow over her. The heat helped to ease away cramped muscles. She buried her face in it until she felt the draft enter the room. A smile creased her freckled features and she turned toward the shower curtain. Running her hands over her face, she pushed her hair back and stepped free of the heaviest fall of water. "Don't flush," she warned, hoping the toilet wasn't like hers at home and she was suddenly frozen or worse burned.

Quinton laughed and pushed the curtain away, stepped in and smirked. "Okay."

She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. His body was cool compared to her showered, wet one, and dry, at least it was for a few seconds, before she slithered all over him. "Hey there."

"Hey, rest well?" he asked and picked up a bar of soap from the shelf behind her.

"Yes, I did."

He lathered up his hands and ran them over her shoulders. "I'm glad. I have supper on low, so they'll be something for you to eat when we're done." His fingers moved in circles over her flesh and down her arms. He massaged the muscles, the soap adding in his exploration of her.

Alissa's eyes fluttered closed as the water sprayed her back and his hands played her body. He cupped her breasts and smoothed a sheen of soap over the round globes. He lathered his palms again and then lifted first her right tit, circled it with the fragrant Ivory soap he used and rubbed her nipple with the pad of his thumb.

"Mmm... " she moaned and leaned into him.

"We never did act out a shower fantasy on the phone did we?" he pointed out.

"Nope, talked about doing it once. Taking the phone into the bathroom with me, but we never did it."

"We should have," he whispered and kissed her lips as his hand slid down her stomach and left a trail of soapy bubbles behind.

She kissed him back and tasted a sample of what he'd been making for supper. "Mmm... garlic."

"Yes, you don't mind?"

"No, I love garlic. Though it doesn't work on me," she answered.

"Work?" he asked and slipped his fingers against her mound.

"No," she whispered back. "I'll still bite your neck." She pushed her fingers into his hair and dragged her lips over his jaw and then down his neck where she proceeded to bite and suck on his flesh.

The water slashed at Alissa's back and Quinton's face. He closed his eyes, enjoying the sensation of her drinking his salty, wet skin. He pushed his palm further down, eventually spreading her lips with his fingers. One digit dipped inside and he toyed with her fleshy lips.

"Alissa," he moaned and lavished her shoulder with his tongue drinking up the now rinsed off skin.

She released his neck and arched her back, offering her body for his exploration. She felt his fingers move deeper into her sex and she squeezed her muscles around them. "Quint, baby."

He smiled and lifted his head. He left her pussy and traded places with her. Shielding her body over the onslaught of shower water, he lifted her leg and placed her foot on the tub rim. "Grab my neck, babe."

She did so by wrapping both arms around him and holding on as they worked together to lift her up and ease her legs around his waist. He spread his legs, anchoring himself, by pressing his feet against the floor and sides of the tub. "Can you feel how hard I am? How much I want you?" he growled into her ear.

She whimpered and slid her hand between their bodies. Her fingers wrapped around his cock and she smiled at the groan that left his lips. She lifted herself up just enough to ease his shaft between her pussy lips. Quint felt her teasing him and fought the need to demand she fuck him now. In time, he told himself. He'd make her please him, later. Right now this was all new for them. They were living the dream that so many online lovers wanted to live, but couldn't. "Allie, my love."

She pushed the tip of his head into her opening and sighed in pure bliss as she swallowed him up. "Quinton," she moaned.

"Yes," he grunted, swallowed his words and then grabbed her ass tight.

"Fuck baby," she hissed and squeezed his dick with her inner muscles. Her hands rested on his shoulders and she began to lift herself up and then drop herself down onto his stiff member. His fingers massaged her cheeks, squeezing and kneading them with firm gropes and teasing strokes.

"Harder babe," he told her and proved his point by pinching her ass.

She ground her pussy against him, welcoming his rod and wanting to feel him possess her.

"Quint, oh God baby. You feel so good."

He moved one hand along her ass and then into the tight crack. "May I?"

She knew what he wanted. Another form of play they had imagined entered her mind and she shook her head yes and then whispered her agreement.

Quinton's fingers were moist from the shower water and he pressed her tight entrance with one finger. "Tell me baby, remember we had a word we'd use in our play on the phone if what I suggested you didn't like. You use it here too okay."

"I will." She promised him.

They stopped fucking for a few minutes while he toyed with her asshole. He slowly eased a finger in and then out of her. "Okay?"

"Yes," she whispered and shifted nervously on his thick member.

Quinton groaned and then slipped his finger back in. This time he went deeper and didn't retreat. He let her settle around him before telling her whenever she was ready she could move again. Alissa took a deep breath and began the slow, steady rhythm of lifting and falling onto his thick member. As she did Quint eased in and out of her anus, teasing her opening and then plunging back in. He heard her moan and knew she was receiving new sensations, ones she was apparently enjoying from the sound of her moans and pleads for more.

"Quinton," she growled and felt his cock and finger press against her. Her body responded and her arousal continued to grow. Her fingers dug into his shoulders and she arched her back as she felt her climax threatening to consume her. "I'm going to come, baby. Oh God, Quint harder please."

He pushed his finger in deeper and played with her ass as he felt her shower his dick with her honey. The heat of her juice slithered over him, bringing his own arousal to a heady front that exploded and lathered her sex.

Both of them clung to the other as they recaptured lost breaths that had been coming in gasps while they loved. Now they breathed in the scent of each other as well as the scent of soap. Eventually, Quinton eased his lover from his dick and settled her feet onto the floor. His leg muscles were sore, but it was well worth it. He looked into her eyes and kissed her lips. "I think someone liked that a lot."

She blushed and shook her head. Her hand moved to his cock and she gripped it. "Eventually, we'll work this in there."

He growled and kissed her again. In time they washed themselves and each other, dinner was ruined and Alissa enjoyed her first night's supper in Independence, Oregon at the Rainy Day Gourmet restaurant. Thoughts of what the week and the Summer would bring to the couple played in her mind.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.