Tatiana - Cover

Tatiana

Copyright© 2006 by Rose Noire

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - She definitely has her own way of doing things.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex  

Languishing in the warmth of the sun's touch Tatiana rolled slowly over onto her back; somewhat reluctantly. She still felt the warmth in her derriere where the sun had tenderly caressed them for the better part of an hour. Today she had remembered to use a low factor sun screen on her nipples. The extreme sensitivity she experienced Monday after a tryst with her favorite lover, the sun, was still fresh in her memory. She found sun bathing therapeutic and very relaxing. Slowly she floated off into an abyss of tranquil lassitude as his gentle kisses aroused her inner fires. To her, the sun's stroke was what every lover's touch should be. As she rose gently from the depths of her fantasizing, she realized she was hungry.

On a Sunday afternoon in a small town like Portas, very few places were open, because the local population was deeply Christian and paid their weekly respects to their god. As she removed her robe she admired her all-over tan in the mirror. Her curly dark brown hair was sun streaked with light brown, gold and amber. Her hair fell just below her shoulders. With a few touches of makeup, she was ready to go. She dressed in a pair of jeans, a pretty lace top and sneakers then she headed for the sandwich shop.

It was hot, as it usually is in this part of New Mexico excepting the one month of temperate climate, and still. As she walked down Second Avenue, she could only anticipate that first sip of lemonade she'd enjoy with her sandwich. A vegetarian sandwich sounded very good. As she strolled into the parking lot of the Subway, she noticed a well-built, statuesque male just leaving.

He had curly, dark hair with touches of grey at the temples. Muscles rippled along bare arms and were evident beneath the tight burgundy tank he wore. His dancing blue eyes were set beneath heavy brows amongst very European features. His deeply tanned complexion made his eyes seem even more vivid and they appeared to flash as light reflected off ice when he returned her smile. His lithe, 6'4" form slid gracefully into the seat (leather she was sure) of his sapphire blue 95 Jaguar, the muscles of his legs cutting beneath almost too tight jeans. Hmm, she'd have to keep a look out for him in the future. It shouldn't be difficult in this podunk town, if he were residing locally.

Inside when she got in line there were three other persons ahead of her. She recognized one of the women from the last Spring semester. Her name was Karey. Tati remembered that Karey was particularly well versed in ancient Celtic mythology. Though she flashed a brief smile of greeting, Karey seemed to not notice Tatiana. But, as she turned towards the clerk behind the counter, Tatiana realized what had Karey's full attention. Peter was working today. The few times Tati had come into the store before, she'd noticed Peter's dark curly hair and dark eyes. Though he wore extremely thick glasses, he was worth a second or third look.

When it was her turn to order, Brian, the other clerk, prepared her sandwich. She had spent many lunch hours fantasizing about Brian while consuming her lunch. As she chewed each bite, she explored the many pleasures she imagined could be experienced with him. He had very delicate, slender fingers, she was sure he was a music major. She could envision his fingers playing out many intricate measures of their own very special musical composition upon her bare flesh, she could feel the rise and fall of her own inner passions as he progressed towards the final crescendo of this musical masterpiece. As the final strains waned, she looked up into sea green eyes framed by a mass of jet- black curls. She caressed him absently, admiring the feel of his flesh and the delicate hues of his mulatto skin. He had a sinewy build. Though his frame was slight she could feel his strength as he held her in his arms, supporting her through the tumult of her own orgasmic release. With the last bite of her sandwich she was pulled from her reverie into the real world, all the more aware of how starved she was for a good night (or weekend if it wasn't asking too much) of love making. As she moved along the counter towards the register, she was reminded of just how intensely attracted she was to Brian. She decided to find out how accurate her imagination was. When she returned from her erotic fantasizing, Tati pondered the gravity of her situation. She was facing two and a half more years of school in this little hole-in-the-wall town. With little to recommend it to her in the way of social activity she found herself terribly bored and horney most of the time. The "Dark Knight", as she had fondly dubbed the hunk in the Jaguar; this icon of her dreams (waking and sleeping) may prove to be the only distraction that might keep her productively occupied. She decided to put her musings about school aside for a while longer. She cleared the table where she'd been eating and went back up to the counter. Brian was busily wiping down the counters and restocking the cold cuts. He looked up at her and smiled.

"Hi Tati. What brings you in today?"

She leaned against the counter her bust just high enough to feel the coolness of it's surface. The lace pulled tight, and revealed subtly the fullness that was just barely concealed. Her nipples (perpetually erect) were straining for release from their prison. As she placed her arm on top of the counter her sleeve slid from her shoulder exposing very smooth skin the color of cafe au lait. She took her time adjusting her sleeve.

"I'd been laying out in the sun and after a couple of hours found that I was famished." She pretended to brush something from her chest -- thus drawing attention to cleavage just visible through the intricate design of her lace blouse. "I noticed a new face leaving as I walked in. The European looking fellow in the blue Jag. Is he just passing through?"

She could tell by the look on his face the lack of bikini lines on her bared shoulder and had been noticed by him before she replaced the sleeve. "Oh! Him. That's Misha. His uncle teaches at the university. So he's coming to live here for a while to get away from things. He's a writer, you know." A smile played across his face. "He caught your attention, eh? That's no easy task."

"For some people that's an easier task than they realize." She looked him in the eyes barely smiling, her lips parted ever so slightly and her tongue peeked out briefly from between two rows of flawlessly beautiful pearls. She looked away slightly then returned her gaze to meet his and held it, until he looked away and moved containers to the work space behind him.

"Is that so," he asked coming back to where she was. "I was beginning to wonder if you ever paid any attention to more than your inner thoughts and school work. I'd like a shot at trying to keep your attention for maybe a brief time. Maybe, we can start with a movie tonight. There's a new movie in town and it's just how I like them. Spicy! You still at the apartment on 3rd?" She nodded as he continued. "How about if I come by for you at 9 tonight? We can catch the late showing."

"I just might take you up on your offer," she replied. "Hmm, I have a clear calendar tonight. I'll be ready," she said as she turned from the counter.

What the hey she thought to herself as she walked out the door. She felt a surge of anticipation at having agreed to meet him. She was pleased that Misha would be around for a while. She made a mental note to pay close attention. She wandered aimlessly and after only 15-20 minutes of walking found herself at the outskirts of town. The scent of wild sage and sweet grass was strong to her already charged senses.

She remembered that there was a dairy farm a few miles out and decided to walk that far so she could look at the cows. She derived perverse pleasure from knowing that once she left Portas he'd never smell or see another bovine representative of the animal kingdom (maybe on a milk carton) again. Forty-five minutes later she found herself at the farm and decided to find a bathroom -- she really felt the need to relieve her bladder. She saw a man on the side of the barn busily pitching hay and walked towards him.

As she neared the farm hand, his features came more clearly into view. She saw that he had deep eyes embedded in a swarthy complexion. Continuing to draw near, she saw wisps of long, curly, black hair escaping from underneath a cap upon which the logo was still indiscernible. He looked up and for a moment his gaze seemed to probe deep into her inner being. The iron grey of his eyes exuded a strength that impressed her. She walked over to stand in front of him and started to ask for a bathroom but he pointed to a little shack butted up against the side of the barn before she could finish speaking. She headed in that direction and looked back over her shoulder at him, he'd taken off his cap to wipe his brow while he leaned on the pitch fork this allowed shoulder-length curls to flow freely.

Pausing at the bathroom door, she looked around and saw several rows of feed bags (the humongous, long white ones so common to farms in this part of the world) out in the field behind the barn. She'd never been this close to any even though she'd been curious about them since she'd lived here. She opened the door to the shack and walked in. In the light from the doorway she saw a spider skitter across the floor. The concrete floor was dusty, there were spaces between the wood planks that formed the walls.

The hot, dusty smell was not unpleasant. The commode sat low to the floor with a tank resting crookedly behind it. The tattered pin up of a long-legged, full-busted majorette in the nude hung from the wall behind the sink. She closed the door to find herself in almost complete darkness. She moved towards the sink as her eyes adjusted. She found a coke cup in the waste can underneath the sink (fortunately it was on top). She rinsed it well, filled it with water and sat it on the sink in a location reachable from the commode. She undid her jeans and allowed them to fall to the floor as she turned to sit on the seat.

Finishing up the ritual of relieving herself, she reached for the cup on the sink. There was a noise outside but she ignored it. Slowly, her legs spread wide over the seat, she poured the water over her clit. She always savored the feel of the water trickling over her pussy. She used her fingers to massage her ever sensitive lips and the surrounding area. She loved being pleasured orally and gagged mentally over the thought that she might taste or smell of urine. She was amazed that Americans thought that toilet paper is the be all and end all for cleaning after a repose on the throne. She hoped bidets will become more popular - soon. Her own natural musk had driven many a man wild as he'd feasted on these delicacies. Noticing that the sun light was no longer coming in from around the cracks in the door, she realized someone was standing outside.

"I knew you'd need me." he said as he opened the door.

He slid in, his frame a silhouette in the doorway, and closed it behind him. He latched the door. Tati was not embarrassed to be found with her hand in her crotch by this perfect stranger. She replaced the cup on the sink. She knew he knew where he was needed. She watched as he opened the fly of his pants and liberated (he wore no underwear) his well-favored appendage. He removed his shoes, then his pants. He folded them and placed them on the floor in front of the commode. He was sweaty from the work he'd been doing but his scent as he approached was not offensive. It was erotic. His grey eyes captured her senses and he bored into her thoughts, as he radiated sensuality and sexuality all the while.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.