Forbidden Love
Part 1

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Freeze

Romantic Sex Story: Part 1 - Rafee Ahmed is working in the United States on a visa when he meets the woman of his dreams. Unfortunately for him, he is to marry someone he doesn't even know yet back home in Pakistan.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First  

-1-

Rafee Ahmed was overwhelmed as he met all the new people at his new job. His boss, Stan Kowalski was dragging him from cubicle to cubicle, introducing him to each member of the Product Development team and telling him how he would be interacting with that person. There were so many new names and new faces that it was difficult to keep track of who was who. The fact that Rafee had been back in Pakistan for the past year and gotten used to Urdu again didn't make matters any easier.

"And this is Morgan Peters," said Stan. When Morgan turned around, Rafee's breath caught in his throat. Rafee had always admired American women, but always from afar. Morgan was definitely a jewel that he would enjoy appraising on a daily basis. Morgan was very small, something Rafee loved in women. She was sitting down so it was difficult to tell exactly how tall she was, but Rafee guessed that she couldn't have been more than five feet tall. She was a waif except in the chest where she sported two orange-sized breasts that stretched the tight, blue blouse that she was wearing to its very limits. She had blonde hair that was thrown up in a conservative bun. This only made her sexier as it showed off her long graceful neck and the tops of her smooth shoulders.

"Morgan, this is Rafee Ahmed," said Stan. "He will be doing a lot of the technical specs on the tax modules you are working on."

Morgan smiled warmly at Rafee and he nearly melted. Her face had a certain air of innocence to it. He thought maybe it was the conservative blonde hair or the thin-framed reading glasses she wore.

"It's nice to meet you, Rafee," said Morgan, totally butchering his name.

"Call me Ralph," said Rafee, not wanting to correct this gorgeous woman. Ralph was a name that he earned from his college roommates and it stuck when he was around English-speaking people. "It is the name I used while I was in college."

"Did you study here in the U.S.?" asked Morgan.

"University of Wisconsin," said Rafee proudly.

"Really? I grew up in Wisconsin," said Morgan with a bit of a squeal. "I lived in the Milwaukee area. Got sick of the winters though, so that's why I moved here."

"Try living in Canada," said Rafee with a smile. "Wisconsin winters are nothing compared to Calgary."

"You lived in Calgary?"

Rafee nodded. "I could not get a U.S. Visa at the time and I did not want to go back home."

"Where's home?" asked Morgan. Then she added, "It's okay to ask, right?"

"Of course it is," said Rafee with a chuckle. "I am from Pakistan, and no, I am not a terrorist."

Morgan's face blanched at Rafee's remark.

"It is okay," said Rafee. "You can laugh. It was a joke."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know..."

"Really, it is fine," said Rafee. "I know most people like me tend not to have a sense of humor."

"I'm gonna leave you two to get acquainted," said Stan. "You two will be working together quite a bit over the next month or two. I need to get the next build started."

"Thank you for showing me around, Stan," said Rafee, offering his hand. Stan shook it and smiled and then left the two employees alone.

"Have a seat," said Morgan gesturing to a small plastic chair that was pushed up against the side of her spacious cubical. For the next hour and a half, Morgan got Rafee up to speed with parts of the tax module that she was working on. The entire time, Rafee found himself intoxicated by her floral smell, her demure look, and her charming, if not a little patronizing, personality.

"Would you like to do lunch?" asked Morgan when they got to a convenient breaking point.

"Will people talk?" asked Rafee with a mock expression of shock.

Morgan giggled, again, a schoolgirl-like giggle that touched Rafee. "It's okay. Everyone knows I have a boyfriend. Well... fiancé technically."

Rafee's heart fell when he heard the dreaded B-word. Boyfriend. Then again, who was he kidding? He knew that things would never be possible with her. He knew it was better this way.

"I would be glad to go to lunch with you then," said Rafee with a forced smile.

"Great! You like Spanish food?" asked Morgan.

"You mean like Tacos and Burritos and things like that?"

Morgan giggled like a schoolgirl again. "No, silly. That's Mexican. I said Spanish food."

"Oh, I did not know there was a difference."

"You really are new to Florida, then," said Morgan. "I think you'll like it. It's not really all that spicy like Mexican is."

"That is too bad," said Rafee, smiling naturally again. "I happen to like spicy food. Almost all food in Pakistan has some amount of spice to it."

"Well, some Spanish food is spicy. You really have to try a Cuban sandwich, though. They are really good."

Morgan drove Rafee to a small, mom and pop restaurant just north of the airport. Even with the terrible driving that was common in his home country, Morgan still managed to make him thankful that he was still alive when they got to the restaurant.

Morgan nodded to the owner as she came in and then led Rafee to a small booth where the two co-workers sat down. Rafee grabbed a menu but Morgan snatched it out of his hand.

"I'll order for you this time," said Morgan. "So, tell me more about where you're from."

"You mean, Pakistan?"

"No, Russia," quipped Morgan. "Of course, Pakistan."

"Not much to tell you," said Rafee. "I hate it there and that is why I came here to work and live."

"Where are you from in Pakistan?"

"Karachi," said Rafee. Then, sensing that Morgan didn't know where Karachi was, he added, "It is the largest city in Pakistan. It is bigger than New York in population, although everyone is packed together tighter. It is located right on the southern coast of Pakistan."

"You joked earlier that you aren't a terrorist. Do a lot of people accuse you of that?"

Rafee nodded. "9-11 is the reason it took as long as it did for me to get a work visa in this country. I think the people that ran those planes into the World Trade Center shamed Allah. It has made a bad name for all Muslims."

"It's gotta be tough being an Arab during these times," said Morgan.

"I am not an Arab," said Rafee. "There is a huge difference. I am more like an Indian."

"I can see that resemblance," said Morgan. "But you are still a Muslim, right?"

"Well... yes... as much as many Americans are Christians," said Rafee. "I rarely go to temple and most of the time I do not even participate in fasting during Ramadan. It is like Christians here that go to church on Christmas and Easter."

"I always thought that Muslims were very religious," Morgan said.

"That is what the television shows you," said Rafee. "The reality is that most Muslims are not any different than any Christian. The only Muslims you see on television are usually extremists not unlike some of the extremist Christians in this very country. Remember Waco?"

"Wow, I never knew," said Morgan.

"Most Americans do not know," said Rafee.

"You're so cool," gushed Morgan. "We had a consultant from India once and he wouldn't talk to anyone."

"Can I take your order?" asked a waitress that just arrived. She spoke in a heavy Hispanic accent.

Morgan ordered for the both of them and then the waitress looked at Rafee after she was done talking.

"You sure you're okay with the young lady ordered?" asked the waitress.

"I guess so," said Rafee. "I really do not know what any of it is, to tell you the truth."

"Can you eat pork?" asked the woman.

Rafee shook his head.

"Take a look at the menu and I will come back in a couple of minutes," said the waitress with a smile.

"You can't eat pork?" asked Morgan.

"It is a religious thing," said Rafee.

"I'm so sorry," Morgan gushed.

She put her hand on Rafee's. Rafee's manhood stiffened from her warm, inviting touch.

"It is okay," said Rafee. "I will just find something else to eat. Do not worry."

Rafee quickly picked something else out and then put in his order. Morgan kept apologizing the entire time.

"So, Ralph," said Morgan, breaking a temporary lull in the conversation. "You married? Seeing anyone?"

"No," said Rafee, shaking his head. "I am not married or seeing anyone."

"I'm surprised," said Morgan with a tiny hint of a blush. "You are so handsome and fun to be with."

"You are just saying that because I am different," said Rafee with a chuckle.

"No, seriously. I know a lot of girls at work that would probably fall over themselves trying to date you."

"I seriously doubt that," said Rafee. "Besides, I am not far along enough in my career yet to worry about dating."

"What's the harm in a little casual dating?" asked Morgan. "You don't have to marry any of these girls. Just have a little fun."

"Thanks, but no thanks," said Rafee. "I have enough fun already watching Cricket to all hours of the night. And when I am not watching it, I am playing it."

"You play Cricket?" asked Morgan. "Isn't that like baseball?"

"Kind of," said Rafee. "Except that the games take a lot longer and things are a bit more formal."

"I'd love to watch you play sometime," said Morgan.

"I have not found any leagues down here yet," said Rafee. "I will let you know when I do."

"Thanks, I love sports and I love new experiences. I think it would be a lot of fun."

Conversation settled into work matters and the latest gossip from around the office. Rafee ended up enjoying his first experience with Spanish food, even though his food choices were a bit limited.


-2-

Rafee was lighting up a cigarette when Morgan walked outside and waved to him. Rafee thought that the anti-smoking laws in the United States were silly. Every time he wanted to smoke, he had to go outside.

"So, this is where you keep disappearing to," said Morgan.

"It is my one vice," said Rafee. "Muslim law is pretty strict about it to. You will not see a lot of Muslim smokers."

"I was looking for you to go over the latest specs," said Morgan.

"We can do that when I am finished," Rafee replied.

"That would be great," said Morgan. "Oh, before I forget. Danielle has got her eye on you."

"Danielle in QA?" asked Rafee.

Danielle was a very pretty woman with light blonde hair and curves in all the right places. She also talked non-stop about all her girl problems which turned Rafee off from her right away.

"She thinks you are pretty cute. She was saying to me that she hopes you ask her out."

"I have no interest in asking her out," said Rafee. "I told you before that I am not interested in dating."

It wasn't the entire truth. He was interested in dating. He was deeply interested in Morgan, but she was already taken. On top of that, he was supposed to be getting married the next time he went home to Pakistan. His father would be arranging a bride for him soon.

"Have you ever dated before?" asked Morgan.

Rafee thought back to the only girl he had ever loved and sighed.

"I'm sorry, that was really a personal question," said Morgan.

"It is fine," said Rafee. "Her name was Zinah. She lived two houses from mine. I was fifteen at the time. She was sixteen. She visited our house often because her dad and my dad did a lot of business. Every time she came over we would talk for hours. Then one day, she kissed me. From then on, we were more than just friends. A year later, she went off to school in New York and I never saw her again."

"Wow, it sounds like you two were very close," said Morgan. "You actually took time to get to know one another first."

"When one is free to see a woman romantically, that is normally how it goes in Pakistan. It is not like this country where people jump in bed after just meeting one another."

"When one is free?" asked Morgan.

"Many people end up in arranged marriages," said Rafee. "It is a dying custom, but some families still do it."

"Does your family?"

Rafee nodded and then looked away.

"So, that's why you don't want to date," Morgan observed.

"It is difficult to date a woman, knowing that you will never be able to be with her forever."

Rafee turned and looked at Morgan. Her eyes looked moist.

"So, you have this... what is the word for your boyfriend?"

"Fiancé," said Morgan with a faint smile.

"How did you two meet?"

"At a wedding," said Morgan. "Jeff and I were both standing up in the wedding and we got paired together. We spent the entire wedding together and danced all night. It was like a fairy tale."

"When is the wedding?" asked Rafee.

"I don't know yet," Morgan sighed. "We haven't set a date yet. Sometimes I wonder if we ever will."

"Is there a problem between the two of you?"

"He just doesn't... well... I really don't want to talk about this."

"Okay," said Rafee, smiling at Morgan. Morgan returned the smile and then giggled.

"You are so nice to me," said Morgan.

"I think of you as a friend," said Rafee.

"I think of you as a friend, too," said Morgan blushing.

Rafee was next to blush as Morgan wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.

Morgan went back inside. Rafee had to smoke another cigarette to wait for his erection to subside.


-3-

"What time is it?" asked Morgan, still typing away at her computer. She was finishing the last of the documentation for the release.

"Nine," said Rafee, checking his watch.

"God, three nights in a row we have been here this late. I can't wait until this release is done."

"It has been pretty rough. I missed a lot of the England — Pakistan match last night."

"You and your cricket," said Morgan with a giggle.

"That is the first time you have smiled in three days," Rafee said. "You must be really stressed by all of this."

"Yeah," said Morgan.

She looked away from her computer screen and started crying.

"What is wrong, Morgan?" asked Rafee.

"Jeff dumped me over the weekend," Morgan sobbed.

"Oh my," gasped Rafee.

"He told me that he fell in love with some bitch at the restaurant that he works at."

"I am very sorry to hear this," said Rafee. He wanted to hug her but he didn't know if it would be appropriate.

"He's such an asshole," sobbed Morgan.

Rafee put his hand out to comfort her and then drew it back, unsure what to do.

"It is better you found out now, rather than after you were married," Rafee said softly.

"I guess so," cried Morgan.

"You are a very pretty woman. You will have no problem finding another man."

"But I loved HIM," Morgan sobbed.

"It is obvious that he did not return that love."

Morgan started balling, nearly choking.

"Did I say the wrong thing?" asked Rafee. His hand naturally gravitated to her shoulder to comfort her.

"No," Morgan cried. "It's just hard hearing the truth."

"It is better to face the truth head on than to lie to yourself," said Rafee, emphasizing his point with a few comforting rubs on her shoulder.

"Most people in this country lie to people in grief to make them feel better. You're so direct."

"Maybe it is because I do not try and pick words that will not offend," said Rafee. "Americans are so tied up about what will offend someone. It makes no sense."

"It's... refreshing," Morgan said, calmer. Her tears were subsiding.

Morgan moved her chair around and faced Rafee. She then hugged Rafee tightly. The faint smell of her perfume and the warmness of her body conspired to create tension in his pants. He fought the urge to back away, however, knowing that she needed the hug of comfort.

"You really think I'm pretty?" asked Morgan, after breaking the hug. She was finally smiling again.

"Very much so," said Rafee. His cheeks heated up.

"Thank you," said Morgan with a smile that melted Rafee.

"You will find a man some day that will make you very happy. I know it."

"I doubt it," said Morgan.

"Just give it time," said Rafee.


-4-

Rafee was once again out smoking a cigarette. He was obsessing about the night before and Morgan's problem. He felt really bad for her and the fact that she was moping about the office all morning was not making things easier for him. He thought of Morgan as a close friend and didn't like to see her hurt.

There was one thing, however, that was really bothering Rafee. Part of him was happy that Morgan was dumped. That bothered him because it conflicted for his care for her. He liked that she was single and available now, even though he would never act on it.

Rafee was jarred back to reality by a soft touch on his shoulder. He looked back and saw Morgan smiling at him.

"Hi, Morgan," said Rafee. "Are you feeling any better this afternoon?"

"A little bit, thanks," Morgan said. She was struggling hard to keep her smile.

"Maybe we could go over to Sharkey's after work to cheer you up," said Rafee.

The words were out of his mouth before he realized he had said them. It was as if he was on auto-pilot. He couldn't date her. Not only would it not be a good idea for him, but it would be bad for her so soon after her breakup. Still, he desired her more than anything else in his life.

"Ralph, I really like you... I'm just not ready to start dating," Morgan said sheepishly.

"It is not a date. Remember, I do not date. It is just two friends going to a bar. Just to cheer you up."

"I think I'd like that," said Morgan with a warm smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.