Remote Viewing - Cover

Remote Viewing

Copyright© 2006 by Volentrin

Chapter 19

While the girls were polite, there was still some underlying tension between them. I made sure to take Brenda out, but I could not very well ignore Debra. The feds were actively looking for her, and Tom gave her a secure phone to use to call her office, and inform them of what was going on.

That started a very well known, high-powered law firm, to get on the road to a confrontation with the federal government. The problem the government was having, was that they were finding it difficult to find 'yes man' judges, anymore. Even the so-called Fisa judges were cautious about stepping on a person's rights, at this time.

I wonder if it had something to do with our little demonstration of power over their lives? Unless the feds had strong evidence and all their ducks in a row, the federal judges weren't granting them authority to violate people's basic rights, anymore. Supposition and suspicion was no longer a valid argument to hold a person indefinitely for questioning. Overwhelming evidence of 'something', had to be presented, too. Hmm, go figure.

This was why the government was resorting to clandestine operations. It was apparent that the career agents within the government were not impressed with Tom's demonstrations. However, our intervention in preventing Debra's kidnapping by the government, served two purposes.

One, it showed them we were onto them. And two, we had taped the whole thing, including when the agents were getting ready for the operation. Debra's law firm received a copy of the tape, as did all the national news agencies. Got to admire Tom, and his 'almost there' abilities.

The government legal team, when questioned about things like warrants, could not produce any. Several ranking persons within the government, at 'career level', were brought up on charges. This sent a message to the rest, because the US attorney general and Debra's law firm made sure the whole fiasco was in the forefront of the news.

Debra's firm showed it would defend their employees. The US Attorney General, was showing the subordinates within the government, that they had better fall in line. The days of 'wild-ass cowboys', when agencies ran missions on their own, were over. We settled back to watch this, and Debra finally moved back to her place in Chicago.

Tom put in an appearance at the trial of the supervisor who had ordered the breaking, entering, kidnapping of our half sister. The team that had performed the operation was punished with reduction in rank and pay, and a warning placed in their official folders. The supervisor was being charged with enough violations (attempted kidnapping being the most serious one), that a guilty verdict would cause him some serious jail time. Either way, his career was over.

The prosecution was handled by the US Attorney General, himself. He laid out the prosecutions case, step by step. The career supervisor, agent Brian Pelter, had gotten a team together, and had run a break, enter, and snatch (kidnapping) operation, as the agents referred to it.

The prosecutor presented the court with video evidence of the agents in action, and their subsequent written statements, outlining their part in the operation. The only reason they had not been fired, was that all stated they thought it a legitimate operation.

The defense tried to put up a fight, but the evidence was damning. The prosecution rested his case in just three hours. The defense tried to defuse several things, and had already tried to get the tape suppressed, but nothing seemed to work.

It went to the jury. They found the agent guilty of disobeying written directives, breaking and entering, damaging private property, malicious criminal activity, and attempted kidnapping. Supervisor Pelter found himself stripped of his job and pension, and was sentenced to six years at Leavenworth.

So while the guy did not get the max sentence allowed by law, Tom was satisfied that justice had been carried out, as was our sister. Hopefully, it would not be 'business as usual' anymore, within the US government. In all honesty, it was time for the feds to pay attention to the spirit as well as the intent of the law, and to protect our rights, instead of using new laws, to suspend them.


Debra stayed in touch with us. I sort of liked having a sister. Tom had been a surprise, but Debra was an even bigger one. Now that she was no longer in my house, I sort of missed her. Brenda even admitted that she had not treated Debra that well. I asked her about it, but she kept balking at explaining her action, or reasons.

I was beginning to wonder if Courtney didn't have some sort of mild talent, like empathy, or telepathy. Either way, she was a natural peace-broker and had eased the situation in my house, tremendously. I mentioned my theory about Courtney to Tom. He got a slightly startled, then thoughtful look on his face.

I kept close watch on the immediate future. For example, if something was happening in my life twenty-four hours from now, and it was important, I then paid close attention to what I was doing and what was going on around me. As I have said, the future is not immutable. It flows. So, actions in the 'now', affect the outcome of the 'tomorrows' of your life.

I always checked to see how my tomorrow, looked. While I did not look at every aspect of my tomorrows, I checked to make sure I was still there. I didn't want to be captured by the government, or killed, or injured in an accident of some sort. I tried not to mess with my future, just as religiously as Tom tried not to cause splits in reality. I agreed with him whole-heartedly, that too much change was a dangerous course of action.

Tom had also given me a download to read in my computer. I knew my home computer was a safe place to store materials of any type, as it had a totally different operating system than anything the US government or civilian companies now had in use. It was also a very secure system. It had a recognition program that would not let anyone except authorized people operate it.

It contained security of a type the US government (hell, any government, or company) would pay a fortune for. It also contained several code breaking programs, tracers, worms, and other surprises. I could single-handedly cause utility companies, local, state or the federal governments, problems of titanic proportions if I so desired.

It was still not as sophisticated as Tom's future computer. That alternate reality of Tom's could not get an AI program to operate in a way similar to the way Tom's did.

I did not neglect my exercising or sparring. At least once a week Tom would spar with me. He kept me in shape by tossing me around. I was also exercising my talent everyday. I was pushing it really hard. The resulting headaches meant I was stretching and establishing pathways or conduits to use these abilities. I was getting better and more accurate with my future 'forecasts', and stronger with my TK abilities.

I was also beginning to see why God did not let everyone have this ability. Knowing the future could make your life boring as hell. That was why I was careful not to view every aspect of my immediate future. I only looked far enough ahead to get a general idea of how things were going. Well, at least until something impacted me adversely. Then I definitely made adjustments.

It was during a general surfing the internet that I discovered something. Well, in all fairness I sort of knew this, already. It just hit me rather hard on this particular day.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.