Prick Van Winkle - Cover

Prick Van Winkle

Copyright© 2006 by Lubrican

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Rip Van Winkle slept for 20 years, according to legend. He had a son, and his son had sons, and those sons had sons. What if, what had caused Rip to sleep was something genetic. that could be inherited? Bob Winkle took a nap one day, but his nap wasn't ANYTHING like Rip's.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   Harem   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Since Betty was gone taking Bob up into the mountains, Becca told her cousins to meet her in Betty's kitchen. She was sitting there waiting for them when Val arrived.

"What's up?" she asked.

"We have to wait for Fran," said Becca mysteriously.

Fran arrived ten minutes later.

"You're not going to believe what I'm going to tell you!" Becca started excitedly.


Bob called Gus back from Sally's cabin. The man was pathetically thankful. Bob arranged to meet with him the next day, after he was supposed to be back at the hospital for a follow-up exam. Then he called Zack and told him that he had an appointment with a lawyer and would make his decision about pressing charges or not after that. Then he put the phone away and talked to Sally as she made sandwiches at the kitchen counter. They talked until Sally lifted her head at the sound of tires on gravel. She went to the window and looked out.

"There's a silver car at your cabin." she announced.

"That's Betty, my youngest daughter." he said. "She went to town to get food and things like that. I should go help her."

"I'll come too," said Sally. "I can't wait to meet more of your family."

Betty was suspicious at first and then horrified as Bob introduced the sister of the man who had put his hands all over her naked thighs and almost naked breasts. She turned beet red when Sally asked if she remembered Denny.

Bob chuckled and said "I think she'll remember Denny for a long time."

"Oh!" yipped Sally. "He searched you! Oh, Betty, I'm so sorry. You must be embarrassed. But don't worry about it. I'll tell you a secret. He used to practice on me when he first got out of the academy. He's got really good hands."

"You can say that again." muttered Betty.

"Well, he was very enthusiastic about it when he practiced on me. I didn't find out until two years later that he wasn't even supposed to search a female. He was using it as an excuse to cop a feel! I was so mad at him. You know, he told me about what happened at the hospital. He thinks a lot of all of you women."

"Really?" asked Betty. This woman was so engaging it was hard to stay upset around her.

"Really! One of you, I don't know which, wasn't wearing any undergarments, and Denny said she took it like a trooper. He said he hadn't seen such a brave woman in years."

Betty flushed deeper red and turned around.

"Oh! It was you!" said Sally. "Oh boy, I've gone and stuck my foot in my mouth again. I'm sorry."

Betty waved her hand but didn't turn around. She was embarrassed primarily because she was remembering the feel of Denny's hands on her thighs. When he'd done with the search she'd been horrified to feel a drip of liquid run down her inner thigh. She'd gotten turned on by the whole thing. She began digging things out of sacks as she tried to calm down.

"He also said she was one of the best looking mature women he'd seen in years too," said Sally hopefully, trying to lessen Betty's embarrassment.

"Oh, that helps a lot." groaned Betty. But she did feel better for some reason.

Then Sally began asking Betty all kinds of questions about what it was like to have a sleeping father, and what kind of problems it caused. She didn't pry, but seemed genuinely interested in what life had been like for Betty and the others who were associated with Bob. Soon Betty was chatting away as the two women worked together to put things on shelves and neaten up the cabin. Bob tried to help, but was ignored for the most part, and sat down to start one of the books Betty had picked up on her trip.


"You're lying!" accused Val when Becca finally stopped talking.

Becca had told them everything, including that she knew they had "done things with Grandpa" and that he had full sexual intercourse with their grandmothers. Then she announced that she was no longer a virgin, because Grandpa had taught her how to be a woman. She had thought that the other girls would squeal and giggle and maybe tell jokes and even be happy for her.

She hadn't thought it through very well.

All the cousins had grown up doing everything together. They played together, went to school together, got in trouble together, even found and explored Rip's diary together. True, Val had gone off to college without the other two, but she came back home the next summer and everything was like it had been.

But now, it seemed like Becca had gone off and done something all by herself. She had broken the tradition. And Val was upset about that. She got so mad that, after calling her cousin a liar, which she knew wasn't factual - Becca had never lied to her in her life - she then yelled at her for doing what she had just accused her of lying about. Becca looked at her stunned until, as she wound down, the words "what about us?" came out of her mouth. She was referring, of course, to herself and Fran, who sat wide eyed through the whole thing.

Becca blinked. "You're mad because I didn't take you along to get deflowered with me?" Becca was slow to anger, but when it got there it was impressive. "You started ... doing things ... with Grandpa before we did. Did you tell us about that? No, you did not! And you went off to college and probably got your cherry popped there, but did you tell us about it? No! Who in their right mind would invite their cousins along to watch ... or take turns or whatever when they're being made into a woman?"

"I'm still a virgin, you slut!" screamed Val, her face almost purple. Her purple face suddenly looked stricken as she realized exactly what she had shouted. Becca looked like she'd been kicked in the stomach by a mule. "Ohhh Becca honey I'm sorry ... I didn't mean it ... you know I didn't mean it. I'm just so jealous. Oh Becca please forgive me. You know I love you."

Becca, who had lived in Val's shadow all her life, and who, to tell the truth, looked up to her cousin as the pinnacle of femininity, was both crushed by Val's outburst and hurtful epithet, and strangely relieved to see that Val wasn't perfect. And, as girls do, they crashed together bawling, telling each other they were sorry and pledging never to do it again.

Fran sat quietly and watched. All she had done was touch Bob's penis a few times and play with it hard twice. She couldn't figure out what all the hoopla was all about.

"What kind of things did you do with Grandpa?" she asked when it got quiet.

Both girls looked at her. They wiped their eyes.

"You know," said Becca.

"No, I do not know," said Fran. "I peeked under the sheet and played with his penis a few times. It got hard twice and it squirted once. Is that what you did?" Playing with herself didn't count, as far as Fran was concerned. She did that with herself, not Bob.

Val said "Yes." at the same time Becca said "No." They looked at each other.

"So you both had sex with our great grandfather?" asked Fran.

"No!" said Val heatedly. "I did the same things you did ... I think. You said it spurted once. Did you taste it?"

"Eeewwww" said Fran. She'd heard of that, but thought it was gross and maybe even that girls were lying when they said they did that.

Well, neither cousin would stand for that attitude, and their confab resulted in sharing all the details that they had never shared before. It was during that conversation that Val admitted she had been tempted to try sitting on that long hard thing, but hadn't. She hadn't met any boys at college she was tempted to do that with either, and had been content to wait. But now that Becca had sat on that long hard prick, Val was suddenly horny in a way she had never been horny before.

"Do you think he'd do it with me?" she asked Becca.

"I don't know. He tried and tried to keep from doing it with me. And then, when he did it the first time it hurt so much I wished I'd listened to him." Becca frowned. "But then it stopped hurting and it was so cool I almost couldn't stand it. I want to do it again right now."

"What about me?" asked Fran.

"Aren't you a little young?" said Val.

"I don't know a single girl my age who says she's still a virgin," said Fran firmly. Of course some of them may be lying, because I say the same thing ... I mean that I've done it and everything. It's so confusing to decide what to do."

"I know what you mean," said Becca. "Except that I'm not confused any more. I'll do it with Grandpa any time he lets me."

"How 'bout with other men?" asked Fran.

Becca frowned. "I don't know. If I really liked one I might. It's too special to just do with anybody. It's hard to explain."

Val looked at her watch. "I have to go. I have a date with Zack tonight. I want to look beautiful."

"You always look beautiful," said Becca.

"I know" said Val, taking her cousin's statement for granted. "But I want to look especially beautiful tonight. He's so interesting and he makes me feel all tingly."

"Like playing with Grandpa made me feel tingly?" asked Fran.

"I don't know. Maybe. Yes, I think maybe so. I know I used to get so horny playing with him that I had to go rub off."

"Me too!" said Fran, happy that her experience was like that of her older cousin.

"Me too," said Becca. "But not any more. The real thing is way better than doing it yourself."

With that the meeting broke up and the girls went their separate ways.


Betty and Sally, it turned out, were both quilters, and when that discussion got going, it was obvious that it would keep going for hours. Not only did they discuss techniques, but they talked about and compared various quilting shops that were scattered all over central and northern California. After a light supper, further talk was interrupted by the sound of more tires on gravel. It was Sally's husband. She was taking vacation to work on her book, but he was still working. He came up to the cabin at nights to be with her. She excused herself to go meet him, saying it was late enough that she'd resist the urge to bring him over to meet them.

"Maybe this weekend we can get together." she said.

Betty waved goodbye and started unbuttoning her dress.

"It's bedtime." she said through lowered lashes.

Bob laughed. "It looked to me like sex was the last thing on your mind for the last three hours."

"I was saving up." she said, baring her breasts to him. "Are you coming to bed old man or not? You geezers need extra sleep, you know."

"So all I'm going to do is sleep?" he teased.

"Eventually," said his daughter.


The next day Betty drove Bob to meet Gus Gunderson. Bob didn't call ahead, figuring, correctly, that Gus would be in the office rather than out making cases, or whatever lawyers did. Betty dropped him off, saying she wanted to check out a sale at a quilting shop Sally had told her about the evening before.

When Bob walked into the offices (to put it euphemistically) of Gus Gunderson, Attorney at law, he was a little disappointed. It was basically one room in a row of tired looking businesses making up what had been, at one time, a strip mall. Commerce had left this little backwater behind, chasing the newer and flashier malls that had sprung up. Other than Gus, there was a donut shop, a liquor store, two empty storefronts with 'For Lease' signs in their windows, and the Guiding Light Rescue Mission. Even that looked deserted from the outside. Maybe no one needed rescuing at the moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.