The Making Of An Office Slut - Cover

The Making Of An Office Slut

Copyright© 2006 by Mr Creator

Chapter 3: Wednesday

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Wednesday - An arrogant and despotic manager is blackmailed into submitting to her employee's whims.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Violence  

Vicki had rushed home from work last night and practically ran to her bedroom, stripping her clothes off as she went. She threw herself on her bed and masturbated furiously while replaying the events of the last few days in her mind. The image of Kathy's stretched rectum, the smells and sounds of her arousal and the raw sexual energy that seemed to coarse through Vicki whenever she dominated Kathy, all led to one of the most powerful orgasms Vicki had ever experienced. She was unsure what it all meant, or for that matter where it would all go, but she definitely knew she needed more of it. The power she felt from her complete and absolute control over Kathy was addictive, and she knew she couldn't have stopped now if she had wanted to. It was simply too intoxicating.

Vicki had thought long and hard last night about what she hoped to accomplish today concerning Kathy's training. She wasn't sure if Kathy was ready yet, but she was going to try and introduce someone else into the scenario. To start the day, however, Vicki wanted to get Kathy into the right frame of mind. Soon after her arrival, Vicki marched into Kathy's office carrying the telltale duffel bag. Kathy's face sunk when she saw what Vicki was carrying. She knew unpleasant and painful things came from that bag, and had no desire to experience anything further from it.

With a large smile on her face and in a cheery voice, Vicki asked, "And how was your night last night whore?" Not waiting for a response, Vicki forged on, "I had a great night. Slept like a baby. I tell you, I haven't felt this good in a long time."

Plopping down onto the couch along one side of the office, she opened the bag and withdrew the collar. Tossing it at Kathy, she said, "Strip whore, and then put this on."

Standing up, Kathy quickly removed her clothing, folding them neatly on the desk, before grabbing the collar and fastening it about her neck. Once she was done, she stood nervously beside her desk, hands fidgeting, waiting for Vicki's next order.

"On your hands and knees slut. Crawl over here like the bitch you are," Vicki ordered. She then leaned forward in her seat and began calling to Kathy as she would a puppy dog. "Come here slut. That's a good whore. You can do it." And when Kathy was at Vicki's feet, she reached down and patted her on the head saying, "Good doggy."

Kathy's face and shoulders turned a deep red at this latest treatment.

"Ok, I've got a little treat here for you, whore," reaching into the duffel bag once more. "I know you enjoyed it so much yesterday, that I thought we'd bring it back again today," she said while holding up the butt plug from the day before.

"Oh, please no Ma'am. Not that again. It's so humiliating putting that thing in," Kathy whined.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that slut," Vicki replied mockingly. "But today, rather than me putting it in, I think we'll have you put it in yourself." Leaning forward, Vicki handed the plug to Kathy who was still on her hands and knees at Vicki's feet. "Now turn around so I can see that fat ass of yours."

Once Kathy was facing away from Vicki, she ordered, "Head down. Knees spread wide." When Kathy was suitably arranged for Vicki, she then indicated, "You may lubricate that plug with your mouth or cunt. Its up to you. Just get on it." Vicki then settled back and prepared to enjoy the show.

With tears welling in her eyes at being made to humiliate herself like this, Kathy brought the plug around behind her and began rubbing it up and down the length of her slit. The tremors in her hands soon calmed and moisture quickly formed on her pussy lips as she continued to rub the butt plug back and forth. When her pussy was suitably lubricated, Kathy turned the plug inward and began thrusting the tip into herself, coating the length of the rubber phallus with her own secretions. As Kathy worked the plug in and out of her own pussy, her breathing quickened, and her ass began humping back onto her own hands.

"That's enough of that slut. I think the butt plug is oiled enough. let's get on with this. I don't have all fucking day," Vicki admonished. "In fact, just to make this interesting, I'm going to give you 60 seconds to get that plug into your asshole. If you don't, then I will beat your asshole with the ruler first until its good and sore, and then I will ram the plug up your ass myself. And I promise I won't be as gentle as I was yesterday."

Quickly removing the plug from her pussy, Kathy reached back with her other hand and spread her ass cheeks apart as she began pushing the tip of the plug into her own rectum. Biting her lower lip to stop from screaming, Kathy began grunting through clenched teeth as she forced the plug deeper and deeper into her own ass.

"Ungggghhhhh fuck," Kathy bellowed as she neared the thickest part of the plug, sweating now with the exertion and from the fear of taking too long. With 5 seconds to spare, the fattest part finally slipped past, and was quickly sucked the rest of the way in. With a nervous glance behind her, Kathy waited with held breath to find out if she had taken too long.

Reverting back to the voice used when speaking to a dog, Vicki said, "You did very good slut. As a reward, I'm going to let you cum. Go ahead girl, play with your cunt. Show me how much you enjoyed that."

Surprising even herself, Kathy's hand was instantly buried in her own pussy, rubbing furiously across her clit. Kathy couldn't understand why, but she knew she desperately needed to cum.

Vicki also noted the speed with which she began playing with herself, and realized that the training was progressing as planned. Without realizing it, Kathy's body was being trained to crave sexual release every time she was subjected to something humiliating and or painful. Scooting forward in her seat, Vicki raised her right foot and began tapping the end of the butt plug with the sole of her shoe. The added stimulation for Kathy soon had her panting like a dog as her hand practically flew across her pussy.

"What are you?" Vicki asked as she tapped a steady rhythm on the plug in her ass.

"I'm a worthless whore, Ma'am," Kathy quickly replied.

"And what turns you on slut?" Vicki asked next.

Without missing a beat, Kathy replied, almost shouting, "To be humiliated and abused." No sooner had those words exited her mouth, did she explode in an earth shattering orgasm. Four fingers of her hand buried deep within her own pussy Kathy howled in pleasure.

"Uuuunnnnngggghhhhhhh". Tremors rocked her body as she tried to force even more of her hand into her pussy.

Vicki stopped tapping the plug with her foot, and sat back in her seat to watch the spectacle unfold before her. She was surprised at Kathy's answer to her last question. She hadn't expected such a quick response and certainly not the answer she got. She wondered if Kathy secretly desired to be dominated and abused. Whatever the case was, Vicki knew that Kathy, at some level whether she'd admit it or not, was turned on by the humiliation.

When the shakes had finally stopped, and Kathy was no longer trying to bury her arm within her pussy, Vicki began clapping her hands and said, "That was a marvellous show. You truly are a whore, you know that?"

Her cheeks colouring red at that, Kathy did not reply, but did not move from her embarrassing position.

"You can get up now slut. That plug stays in for the day though. If you need to take it out for some reason, then you come to me and beg me to remove it. Now get dressed, we have things to do today." Reaching down Vicki grabbed hold of Kathy's collar and quickly removed it before heading out the door with the duffel bag in hand.


By the time lunchtime rolled around, Kathy had already had 2 powerful orgasms. One first thing in the morning and then again during her morning coffee break. She hadn't hesitated at all this morning in the washroom, and seemed to be less concerned with the amount of noise she was making as she grunted loudly towards her climax.

As for Vicki, her pussy had been tingling all morning after watching Kathy's self humiliation, so was quite eager to continue the training. Once the door was closed behind her, Vicki walked up to Kathy's desk and once again placed the duffel bag on the floor beside it, before sitting down in one of the chairs.

"We're going to do things a little differently this afternoon slut, in that I am going to give you a choice," Vicki explained. "Your first option is to be put back into this chair here and I beat your tits and pussy for the next half hour." Vicki paused to let the first option settle in. "The second option is to give a man a blowjob."

The look of shock on Kathy's face was priceless. Up until now, Kathy had convinced herself that no one would ever find out about what was happening behind these closed doors. She perhaps, naively, believed Vicki when she promised never to tell anyone about what they were doing.

Kathy looked like she was on the verge of tears, as the significance of what Vicki had said, settled in. Vicki knew she could force Kathy to choose the second option, but she really wanted it to be voluntary on Kathy's part, as it would then have a stronger impact on Kathy's psyche knowing she had freely chosen the role of the slut. Now the fact that it was that, or suffer excruciating pain, was irrelevant. When all was said and done, Kathy would only remember that she had voluntarily chosen to debase herself.

"I've already spoken with the guy, so you'd have nothing to worry about," Vicki reasoned. "He doesn't know you and I haven't told him your name. He's just a good friend of mine and has promised to do me this little favor. And just so you won't feel uncomfortable about it, you would be blindfolded so you won't be able to see each other's faces," Vicki explained. She was really hoping Kathy would choose option number 2, but was certainly prepared to proceed with the first one should that be Kathy's choice.

"You need to decide now. A simple little anonymous blowjob, or a half hour of blistering pain. It's your choice." Vicki was on pins and needles waiting for Kathy to make her decision.

"You promise you won't tell him who I am?" Kathy asked nervously.

"You bet," Vicki quickly replied. "He'll never know who you are."

"Well alright then," Kathy replied after another moments consideration, "I'll choose the second option."

Wanting to jump up and down and clap her hands with joy, Vicki managed to remain calm and said, "Lets get undressed then, but you can leave your panties on."

When Kathy looked like she was about to protest, Vicki quickly added, "Ah, ah, ah, you already made your decision. Would you like to go without the underwear as well slut?"

"No Ma'am," Kathy mumbled quietly. "Um... Ma'am... what about the... you know what?" pointing to her backside.

"I told you that is staying in for the day. Don't worry, he'll never know its there, specially with the underwear on," Vicki answered.

Within moments Kathy was again completely undressed except for her little tiny pair of panties. Vicki took her by the arm and led her around to the other side of the desk. Vicki then reached down into the duffel bag and pulled out a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs. Turning her around Vicki fastened one of the cuffs on Kathy's wrist before she even realized what was going on.

As soon as she felt the cuff encase her wrist, Kathy began to panic and started to pull away.

"Hold on there whore," Vicki tried to calm her down. "This is just so that you won't use your hands during the blowjob. I can't have you change your mind all of a sudden and peek from underneath your blindfold, can I? I promised both of you anonymity, and I intend on honoring that promise. You wouldn't want to make me a liar now, would you?" Vicki asked with a slight edge to her voice.

"No, Ma'am... it's just I..." Kathy stammered.

"Don't worry slut. I'll be here the whole time. I'll make sure nothing happens," Vicki reassured.

"You promise?" Kathy asked in a pathetic voice.

"I promise, now lets get going here. We're wasting time," Vicki chided. Kathy slowly turned around and allowed Vicki to attach the second cuff to her free wrist, effectively securing both hands behind her back. "Now, get on your knees whore," Vicki directed.

Once Kathy had settled onto the ground, Vicki grabbed the collar from the bag and fastened it about Kathy's slender neck. She then had Kathy scoot back a bit until a portion of her body was within the alcove of the desk designed for the person's knees when seated at the desk.

As Vicki reached down to fasten the blindfold in place, Kathy looked up with pleading eyes and whispered, "I've never done this before. I don't really know how to do... you know," Kathy admitted embarrassingly.

"What? A whore like you hasn't sucked cock before. You've got to be kidding me. Christ, you really were a queen weren't you?" Vicki mockingly replied. "Well, don't worry about it. There's nothing to it. Just follow the man's lead - and for God's sake - don't use your teeth."

As soon as the blindfold was in place, Vicki reached back into the bag and pulled out a digital camera and a video camera. Taking a few quick photos, she then positioned the chair, and went to the office door. Opening it, she beckoned to someone standing outside and then closed it after he had entered.

Her anonymous 'friend' was actually Joe Greeley, who worked in the accounting department next door. He had had several run-ins with Kathy in the past and had always been on the losing end each time. He certainly had a grudge to bear against her and was immediately interested when Vicki came to him with her proposition. He agreed to keep everything quiet, in exchange for Vicki using him in her training sessions with Kathy. It also didn't hurt that he had lusted after Kathy for years, but knew he would never have had a chance with her otherwise.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.