Big Sky - Cover

Big Sky

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A beautiful girl moves from Montana to California. She has affairs with two women and eventually marries. After six years she returns to Montana and falls in love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   School  

Herb Wilson sat in front of the television really getting into the Montana-Montana State football game. He was imbibing a cold beer. He was an alumni at Montana in Missoula. The score was close even though his alma mater was the better team.

Being for state bragging rights, the opponent was playing well. Just as his team was in the red zone, the phone rang.

"SHIT!" he exploded in rage as he got up to get the phone in the kitchen.

"Hello!" he answered curtly, still angry. From his point of view, he couldn't see what was happening with the game. He had spent the whole year looking forward to this game and now this jerk has to call at a critical point.

"Will you accept a collect call from a Nancy Kine?" a female voice asked in a business like manner.

Nancy Kine, the most beautiful girl in their high school. Homecoming queen, most popular person in his graduating class and his prom date. He felt like his heart was in throat. Was she still the gorgeous green-eyed blonde she once was five years ago?

Why is she calling me? He was only a substitute for the prom date when her boyfriend Dave Rutter, star quarterback in football and all-state guard in basketball. He had led Rutlege High to its one and only state basketball championship had come down with mono soon just before the dance and couldn't take her to the prom. She had called him at the last minute to take her. He had a wonderful time but she said she had to be home right after the dance. Her parents were strict and even on that night. Her curfew was midnight which was generous for their only child.

"Yes... yes... I'll accept the charges," he stuttered.

"Thank you," the operator said and completed the connection.

"Hi Herb, thank you for taking my call." Nancy sounded dejected.

"Hi Nancy, how's it going?"

"Shitty!" she exclaimed. "I've really fucked up my life down here."

"Where you at?" He gasped, never once hearing a word of profanity come out of her mouth. She was always so religious.

"Berkeley!"

"What happened?"

"I can tell you later. Can you put me up for a few weeks? I want to get back for a while.

I need a long rest and I have to have a place to crash. My parents live in Florida now but I don't want to let them know I've screwed up. By the way, are you married?"

"Uh... no, I never got married." He quickly thought bitterly of Julie Simms whom he proposed to six months ago then she humiliated him by laughing in his face. She mocked him saying she'd rather fuck her horse than be married to him. Herb never forgave her even though she still resided only two miles from him. If he ever sat on the porch, she waved deriddingly at him as she drove by. Why did she ever agree to date him for six months in the first place? It befuddled him. He was still hurt by the way she had treated him. All she had to do was say "no" to him but she belittled him to the point that he now almost hated her.

"Will I be in your way?" Nancy asked.

"No... no... not at all," Herb's mind returned to concentrate on Nancy.

"I'll be there in a few days, thanks for being a friend in time of need, Herb."

"You won't be any bother," he promised.

"I've got a bus to catch, I'll see you on Tuesday. Goodbye, Herb. Can you pick me up in Missoula?"

"Yeah, sure. Missoula on Tuesday.

"You're a sweetheart. Always have been, I've got to go now. Bye!"

"Bye Nancy," he heard the line at the other end go dead.

Nancy lit up her last cigarette as she waited to be called to her bus which was scheduled to leave within the next half hour. This was her last smoke. She decided to quit and had gradually cut back. This was her last nicotine fix. She knew that Herb didn't smoke. At least she thought so when they last parted company five years ago.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.