Take My Wife, Please - Cover

Take My Wife, Please

Copyright© 2006 by Alden Bradley

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - Our game of imagination to stimulate our sex lives develops into reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   First  

It was all I could do to fend off Steven Friday night and all day Saturday.

"You're saving yourself for Dawn," I reminded him.

"I don't need to save myself, Terri," he argued. "There will be plenty for Dawn."

But, I was adamant. "Remember," I told him, "you are the star attraction. The main reason this is happening is because Larry wants to watch you with Dawn. So, you need to be on your best behavior and loaded for bear."

What I hadn't told my loving husband was that I had already made a decision. The next time I got laid it would be Larry's cock sliding into me. Besides, I had already shaved everything off and didn't want Steven to know until I surprised Larry and him Saturday night.

I sent him shopping for drinks and snacks on Saturday while I tidied the house. Every once in a while I'd sneak a peek at the dress hanging in the closet. Each time I did, I felt a tingle as I thought what it would be like with Larry up inside me.

At about four-thirty Dawn showed up wearing what was, for her, a conservative outfit. She had on a cropped white T-shirt, no bra, of course, and a pair of hip-huggers. She told Steven he had to pack his things up and go to her house. He and Larry would see the pair of us in about an hour when we were through primping and preparing.

"How you holding up, girl?" she asked me when Steven had gathered his clothes and toiletries and left.

"I'm good," I said.

"I'll bet your better than good. I'll bet you're amazing!" she kidded.

"Still a little nervous," I admitted. "Butterflies."

"I'll bet you haven't thought of anything else for the past two days."

"You're right."

"Honey, settle down. We're going to get laid, is all. It's natural. We do it all the time. Just with different partners. Do you remember going out on a date in high school or college? Didn't you ask yourself, when you were getting ready, am I going to fuck this guy tonight or not?"

"I never thought about it like that. But, you're right, I guess. That thought did cross my mind."

"Well," Dawn said, "the only difference is that tonight you know. Tonight, you are going to fuck that guy. It just so happens he's my husband. But, hey! I'm going to fuck yours, too. So, it's a fair trade, right?"

I had to laugh at her simplification of the facts. "You're right, Dawn. That's one of the reasons I love you. You've got this uncanny ability to condense and issue down to its smallest elements and make it crystal clear."

"Let's not talk about Crystal tonight, hon," Dawn fumed. "That slut has had her eye on Larry since the Fourth of July party two years ago."

Crystal was a neighbor, a 30-something single mom with a collection of male friends parading through her place at all hours. All the women in our cul-de-sac kept a wary eye on Crystal lest she appropriate one of our men. And, Crystal wasn't shy about trying, either. Steven and I had joked about me sending him to Crystal for a really good fuck, but we were afraid he might catch something.

"You know you're a hypocrite," I told my friend. "Here you are, worried about Larry fucking Crystal, and yet you're handing him over to me."

"Oh, well, yeah!" Dawn laughed. "But, I'm in control of that!"

We showered, not together, fearing what flames might arise under the spray, and began to dress and apply make-up for the evening.

The boys were appropriately appreciative when we finally appeared at Dawn's house. The two of us were looking fine. And, in spite of the butterflies, I felt like a sex goddess.

"There's my date for the evening," Larry said, holding his hands out for mine as he approached. "You are stunning!" He kissed me on the cheek.

"Well, I guess I'm a ham sandwich," Dawn groused.

"Not at all," Steven gushed. "I'm simply speechless. You look amazing!"

"My wife does look good enough to eat," Larry prompted.

"Definitely good enough to eat," Stephen dutifully replied.

"I'll have to take you up on that later," she smiled at him, stretching up to kiss him right on the lips. As that kiss lingered it made me feel vaguely uncomfortable until I realized that this was all part of the game. We were all going to get laid tonight.

"Well, anyone for Taco Bell?" Larry joked, heading for the carport.

"You son-of-a-bitch," Dawn snarled. "You'd better be taking us to Havenwood, at the very least!" Havenwood was the epitome of dining excellence in our locale.

"Yes, it's Havenwood," Larry laughed. "The reservations are for four at seven."

"Isn't it a little early?" I asked. "It's only quarter to six."

"We could find someplace to park and do a little necking if you'd like," Larry suggested.

"Hey, fuckhead," Dawn snapped. "Drive the fucking car. They won't mind if we're a little early."

Once again, Dawn was correct. They didn't mind. We were seated immediately and treated to a marvelous dinner and selection of three kinds of wine. I actually started feeling a little tipsy. We returned to the car at about eight-thirty.

"As the dirty driver," Larry announced when we'd loaded up, "I need to know our next destination."

Dawn leaned over and whispered something to Steven. I saw him smile and nod.

"Home," Dawn directed, then looked at me. "Home?" she asked.

"Home," I said, the butterflies now roiling amongst the charcoal steak and wine.

"Home?" Larry asked. "I though you girls wanted to go dancing or something?"

"Home, dumbass," Dawn snipped. "Boy, you know it's a good thing you've got that cock of yours and the cute way you've got of getting on and off. Otherwise I'd have to dump you for stupid. Don't you want me to get laid, Larry?"

"Sure, sure," Larry said, chuckling. He turned toward me. "The slut in the backseat can't wait to get your husband's cock inside her."

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea," I said, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Oh," Larry quipped as he started the car in motion, "so you want to get your husband's cock in her, too?"

I shrugged. "It should be fun to watch, but I was thinking more along the lines of getting her husband's cock inside me."

"Home it is, then," Larry said with conviction. "Best legal speed."

He sounded like Captain Picard. I giggled.

Larry pulled up in front of our house. "I'm just going to go park the car and lock the place up. No fair starting without me."

I pushed myself toward him and kissed him on the cheek. He smelled wonderful!

"Don't worry," I said. "Nobody starts anything until your there, with me."

Steven and I went immediately to the kitchen for the snacks and wine. We left Dawn in the den searching though the special collection of videos.

"Are you having fun?" Steven asked.

"So far," I said. "That didn't sound right, did it? Of course I'm having fun."

"They're funny, aren't they?" he asked as he twisted the corkscrew in the wine bottle.

"She talks to him like a dog."

"But, it's not serious, you know. He gives it right back to her and vice versa. It's a special way they have of communicating. If they can call each other the most horrible names and they still know they're in love, then there isn't much that can ever separate them."

"What are you going to do if she starts in with you like that?"

"I'm going to give it right back to her, the same way they do it."

"But, you don't love her."

Steven shrugged.

"Do you? Do you love her?" For the first time I felt a twinge of panic.

"Certainly not in the way I love you, honey. By the way, I've never seen you looking so incredibly sexy and still have clothes on. But, sure, I love her, just like you do, or like you love Larry. It's not like the love you and I have together or that Dawn and Larry have in their marriage. But, still, I guess you'd call it love."

"We decided we're going to watch you two."

"When did you decide that?" Steven asked.

"It was sort of a mutual agreement. I know he wants to. So do I. So, we're going to watch first."

"But, then you are going to... uh..." He looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Fuck him?" I asked. He nodded. "Oh, yes! A girl doesn't often get strange cock with her husband's permission, you know. I'm going to take serious advantage of the opportunity."

"Good," he said. "That's real good."

"Well, I'm glad you approve. Like I'm going to let you get some strange and not get any myself. C'mon. Let's take this shit in there and get the show on the road.

"One more thing, stud muffin. No hemming and hawing, you know what I mean? No fucking around with should I or shouldn't I, okay? We're past that point. We've already decided. We're all here to get laid, so let's get to it. Okay?"

"Yes, ma'am," he answered with a grin and a salute.

Steven carried a glass of wine to Dawn, who had selected a video and was standing in front of the TV watching two men attend to a slutty looking blonde.

Steven had her out of that red dress in about 30 seconds. Dawn, who wasn't, of course, wearing a bra or panties, stood naked in my den atop her gold open-toed shoes, sipping her wine and watching the video while my husband worshipped at the shrine of her body.

Larry walked in from the rear entrance just as Steven dropped to his knees.

"Damn!" he said, softly. "I thought they weren't going to start until I got here."

I patted the seat beside me and pointed to the wine glass on the coffee table in front of us. "I couldn't stop them. He's so hot for her he just couldn't wait."

Steven was lapping away at Dawn's pubic area, sticking his tongue between her labia and moaning. Dawn took little sips of her wine and then looked around vaguely for somewhere to set it. Larry was on his feet in a trice and collected the glass from her. He returned to my side and set the glass down.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.