Take My Wife, Please - Cover

Take My Wife, Please

Copyright© 2006 by Alden Bradley

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - Our game of imagination to stimulate our sex lives develops into reality.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   First  

"You know, Terri, Larry's got the hots for you." My friend and neighbor, Dawn, confided this to me as we cleaned up the kitchen following one of our frequent shared lunches.

"Really?" I said, as casually as possible. "Too bad for him."

"Haven't you noticed how he's always trying to touch you?" she asked. "He'll hold the door for you and take your hand. When you come to sit at the table he holds your chair, then brushes his hand across your shoulders. He's got it bad, Terri."

"Like I said, too bad for him," I repeated. "He actually told you this? Didn't it piss you off?"

Dawn shrugged. "It's the way things are. Would I be better off getting all bitter about it? We've talked about, you know, opening up. We talked about it a lot over the last couple of months. We talked about sort of spicing things up. I mean, he still wants me and all. He's just got the hots for you, too."

"Uh-huh," I said. "Well, that doesn't change anything. He's not getting any."

Dawn's bright green eyes fixed on me, her soft, shoulder-cut dark hair swinging gently as she looked up. "You ought to think about it."

"You're nuts, you know that?" I said, with a tinge of anger. "I'm not fucking your husband, Dawn. Why would you even consider it? Did he put you up to it?"

"Only partially. See, he wants to watch me to fuck Steven."

"What?" It was almost a scream.

"Take it easy, Terri," Dawn said. "It's just talk. We fantasize about it. It makes for some really hot sex. You guys ought to try it. You just think about what it might be like and tell each other. It really is hot. And then, after a while, maybe you'll decide you'd like to try it, you know, for real."

"Oh, so, you've decided you want to try it, 'for real', like you said? Is that it?"

My friend shrugged. "We've thought about it."

"Well, you're out of your mind, Dawn. I don't see what would have possibly given you the idea that I would, that we would, try something like that."

My friend smiled, slyly. "Why not? Maybe your sex life hasn't gotten routine in the past six years. Ours has. I bet yours has, too. So, why not try something different with somebody you can trust? Are you afraid?"

"Of course I'm not afraid. What I am is indignant! How could you even suggest such a thing? The subject is closed."

Dawn shrugged again. "Okay, fine. But, you ought to try fantasizing with Steven, at least once. I'll bet it would spark things up."

"I said, the subject is closed, Dawn," I told her with finality.

We moved on to a couple of other topics but the atmosphere was strained. Eventually, Dawn put her cup in the dishwasher and prepared to leave. She bent over and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

"I really love you, you know," she said.

"I know. And, Dawn, I love you, too. It's just, sometimes, you go too far."

Two weeks passed. I didn't see Larry or Dawn in all that time. But the images and thoughts kept roiling around in my mind. And the knot in my belly just didn't want to go away. Finally, one night I told Steven about Dawn's conversation.

I was sitting astride Steven, his cock buried inside me. I looked down at him, recognized the lust in his eyes.

"You're thinking about Dawn" I told him.

"What?" His look was truly deer-in-the-headlights.

"Dawn. Our next door neighbor. Would you like to be fucking her?"

"I'd... I never considered it," he said. "Say, what is this all about?"

"She said Larry wants you to fuck her. He hasn't said anything to you like that?"

"Larry? No, he hasn't said anything," Steven said. "I- I haven't seen him."

"He wants to fuck me," I told him grinding my hips on him.

"He does? Did he tell you?"

"Dawn did."

"What did you say?"

"I said that there's no way in hell I'm letting him fuck me."

"Okay."

"She said they had their hottest sex when they talk about it."

"I can imagine."

"Can you? Why? Does it make you hot, too? You want to see Larry fuck me? Or, do you just want a go at Dawn's tight little cunt?" I intentionally squeezed him as hard as I could.

"That might be fun," my husband said with a groan, his hands stroking my breasts.

"Which part?"

"All of it."

"You want to see him fuck me, then?" I was getting into it.

"I'd love to watch you."

"You want to see his cock slamming into me? Is that right?"

"Imagine it. You spreading your legs for him. Him sliding his hot, hard meat into you. Does that light your fire? Isn't it incredibly hot?"

It was. The idea of strange cock up inside me after six years of only Steven did have it's positive points. I banged on my husband with increasing intensity and vigor.

"I can tell it does," Steven said. "It makes you hot thinking about it."

"Shut up," I ordered. "I'm doing this.

"And, what about Dawn, riding on you like I am now? Does that do something for you?"

"Can't you tell?"

"Close your eyes," I directed. "Imagine its Dawn on top of you."

Steven did as I asked. He groaned.

"So it does make you hot, doesn't it?"

"Oh, yes," he admitted. "She's cute and sexy. But, I can't get the image of you fucking Larry out of my mind. That is hotter than anything. I can just see his meat sliding in and out of you while you beg him to fuck you harder. Oh, man! Oh, baby, I love you so much. You are so hot!"

"You think we should, then? Do it, I mean. With them?"

"If you want to, baby. If that's what you want, I'm game."

"And will you still love me after I'm a slut?"

"You're already a slut, baby. And, don't I love you?"

"I love you, too, Steven. I really do. And, I love fucking you. This other would be just for fun, right?"

"Just for fun," he agreed.

"I can't believe how hot it is just thinking about it."

"You should call her. Set it up. Right now. Before you change your mind."

"Right now? In the middle?"

"Right now, while you're hot and excited and the idea turns you on," he encouraged me.

I leaned over and reached for the cordless, pressing the speed dial for our neighbors number.

Dawn answered.

"Steven and I are interested," I said. "Remember, what we talked about a couple of weeks ago?"

"Good," Dawn said. "You sound strange. Are you all right?"

"We're fucking," I told her, humping my ass on Steven's meat. "Steven said I should call right now, while it turns me on. Before I change my mind."

"That is so hot!" Dawn exhaled. "You mean you're doing it right now? While we're on the phone?"

"Yes, goddammit," I snapped at her.

"Oh, Terri! That is so hot! So, should we come over now?"

We could do it now, I thought. But, I wasn't really that ready.

"Not now. I want a date, a night out. Saturday," I said, puffing with my exertion. "Dinner. Drinks, lots of them. Some dancing. Then back here."

"Larry's going to be so excited!" she breathed.

"What about you?"

"Me?" Dawn paused. "Oh, hell yes, Terri! I am so wet just thinking about it. You just wouldn't believe. I'm going to have to go fuck Larry."

"Dawn?"

"Yes?"

"I may let you fuck my husband, honey," I said, "but, you can't have him."

"Ditto," Dawn said, seriously.

I punched the phone off. "There," I said. "It's done."

"But, we're not," Steven groaned. "Now you can close your eyes and think about riding Larry just like this."

That's exactly what I did. When I came, I screamed out his name. It was the best orgasm I'd had in about three years.

Dawn and I had lunch the next day, Friday. I was already getting cold feet.

"Look, Dawn, honey, I'm not so sure about this Saturday thing," I told her.

Dawn's full, red lips split into a little smile, showing her straight, white teeth. "I know. It makes your tummy do little butterfly things, doesn't it?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.