Window Shopping - Cover

Window Shopping

Copyright© 2006 by Abe Froman

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He thougth it would be just a day out in the City -- that is until he fell under the power of her eyes.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism  

I stood frozen in the doorway, balancing atop six-inch pink plastic hooker heels, dressed in nothing but a sheer shortie robe with pink chiffon trim. Her presence, her voice, her beauty, and her eyes: they were the last things I had expected to find in my newly sissified bedroom.

She handed me a scrap of fabric, which turned out to be a pair of panties to match my robe; they consisted of little more than a scrap of sheer mesh with a poof of chiffon and some string that might be generously called a thong. I wordlessly slid them on, stretching them over my growing erection.

She told me to hold out my hands and when I complied she buckled black leather cuffs around my wrists, which she secured together behind my back with a heavy lock. She knelt down and locked similar cuffs onto my ankles; those she connected with a heavy 12-inch chain, hobbling me. Compared to the lightness and softness of my lingerie, they stood out hard and rough and strong.

She moved closer and painted my lips with a bright pink, bubblegum flavoured lip-gloss. I pouted and blotted like a good girl, without having to be asked. I couldn't think at all. I just wasn't prepared for this.

She had always disappeared on me. She'd always been gone once she'd made use of me. I had hated it, loathed it, and been cast into deep depression by it, but I suppose I also expected it. Now, like my body atop the heels, my mind was kept off balance.

Finally, she spoke. "Go out on the balcony for a while, my Edward, I have some work to do."

My mind raced and I felt my eyes widen in horror, but the increased light only brought more of her face, her beauty, her power to me, and I could do nothing else but what she asked of me. I shuffled out of the bedroom, the chain rattling between my feet. With my tiny steps taking me through the living room and then outside onto the balcony, I felt the warmth of her eyes replaced with a burning humiliation reddening my face and neck.

My building is downtown so other buildings, mostly apartments and other condos, surrounded it. Standing out there, worse than naked, I didn't dare look around. If I didn't see anyone watching me then maybe no one was - and I certainly couldn't bear to look back into the eyes of anyone who had discovered my predicament.

With my hands trapped behind me I couldn't even attempt to cover myself and despite the cool breeze outside, the memory of seeing Miss kept my cock stiff, stretching at the wisp of fabric covering me. Occasionally I would also catch glimpses of her, through the windows, going through my home, tossing things from my closet and drawers into large cardboard boxes.

After a virtual eternity, Miss slid the door open and permitted me inside and led me into the bedroom. The closet door was open to show it nearly bare. I saw that most of my dresser drawers were empty as well. There were four large cardboard boxes taped shut near the door.

I wanted to look around, to try to get some sense of what was happening, what her plans were, but even then all I could do, all I truly desired, was to look into her eyes. The happiness in them seemed to have grown more complete and I felt that they warmed my heart, like I was seated near a campfire on a chilly fall night.

Miss moved near me and unlocked my wrists as she said, "Move those boxes to the door, won't you please, my Edward?"

I carried them, one at a time, into the foyer and noticed the challenges of balancing myself atop the heels, especially when the chain still limited me to twelve-inch steps. Luckily, the boxes were light, containing mostly clothing.

After stacking the last box near the door, I eagerly approached her where she sat regally in my living room. The anticipation had been worse since I knew the whole time that she was near - knowing those eyes were within moments of me and yet not visible was like dying of thirst and not being able get the faucet working. I lost myself again in her gaze as she smiled up at me.

"Kneel, my Edward, enjoy the drink I've prepared you."

I slid down to the floor, kneeling before the coffee table opposite her. I took up the large glass and sipped steadily at the delicious drink, thick and cold and sweet like a milkshake. My eyes never left hers and I didn't stop until the glass was drained. When I set it down empty on the table before me, she spoke once more.

"Now my Edward, I know you've gone through some doubts and I don't blame you. I don't even blame you for making plans with Rebecca. I know that even a sissy slut like you has needs for companionship and pleasure. I've learned a few things about her too, actually, and she seems quite lovely, if a bit innocent and inexperienced." I couldn't quite determine the tone of the soft smile that lit up her face that instant.

Her words had hung in the air only an instant when the phone rang, piercing the silence. I just wanted it to stop so that nothing might interrupt the music of the sound of Miss's voice.

Miss picked up the nearby handset without hesitation and glanced down at the call-display information. She let out a musical giggle and spoke, "Speak of the devil. You may speak to her, but you needn't tell her that anyone is with you."

With that, she pushed the speakerphone button and I muttered a nervous, "Hello."

Rebecca's voice, normally vibrant and warm, seemed nervous and awkward. "Ummm, hi Ed. It's me, Rebecca, and, um, I guess I wanted to talk about last night."

I was off balance as well, not at all knowing how to approach this. "Yes, I'd like that. I mean, you left so fast, and I think you were upset. I sort of wanted to try and explain, I mean, if I could."

"Ummm, yess, I think surprised, and I didn't mean to ... I mean, I think I was shocked ... I don't even remember ... I mean we were having wine, laughing ... then I felt a bit strange, and I don't mean to sound crazy, but I think I saw this amazing pair of eyes ... well, then, I just woke up on top of you ... and with ... that thing ... you know ... in you ... I've never done anything like that before..."

I looked over at Miss, and she just encouraged me to go on. She absolutely loved the affect that the night had generated.

"I know it is strange, Rebecca, but I think I can try to explain it all," I said, not believing a word of what I said.

Miss was using her fingers in a beckoning motion and the words came out of my mouth before I thought about them, "Why don't you come back over, Beck, and we can talk it all over, okay?"

"Sure," she answered after a pause, "When should I come?"

"How about right now? I'll make coffee and we can talk."

"Okay." I was simply amazed that she had just agreed. "I guess I'll be there in about 45 minutes, okay?"

"Okay. I'll see you soon."

I looked up to Miss to have her gaze erase my doubts, nervousness and pure fear of accepting guests right now.

Miss hung up the phone and smiled warmth from her eyes into mine once more. "Excellent!"

My fears faded and were pushed back into dark corners of my mind, but they were not quite eradicated.

"Come, my Edward, we've got a lot of preparations to make!"

I stood and waited for instructions while gazing lovingly into her eyes fully. I knew by now that they could make me forget any problem, any doubt. At least I hoped so.

"Go, put on some coffee and set out the pastries you'll find in the white box in the fridge. While you are making things in the kitchen ready, I have some things to do in here."

I made my way into the kitchen, still clad in only the panties and trapped by my hobbling chain, and got to work. I was sad to leave her sight, but I could hear her working, moving about in the condo, and the thrill of having her near was still powerful. It seemed to keep me from having to question too deeply just what I was doing, or what might be waiting for Rebecca.

After so long, she was still with me. I busied myself in the kitchen, making everything perfect, grinding fresh coffee, setting out the sweets on a clean tray, cleaning up everything behind me. I brought them out to the living room.

Miss was stepping down off the sturdy coffee table gracefully. "Good. Now it is time to get you ready," she said with a smile, and I smiled back, as I was hoping to be more normally clothed to face Rebecca. Miss had other plans. She unlocked my ankle cuffs and my shoes and told me to strip.

With so little to remove, I was completely naked before her in moments. Under the warmth of her eyes, even being stark naked but for lip gloss in my living room in the middle of the day on a Saturday didn't seem at all strange.

Miss popped a homemade DVD into my AV player, and powered it up. "I want your full attention on the TV while I get you ready, my Edward, so you won't be distracted."

As the image came to life, I saw that it was her and I smiled and stared. She was larger than life, smiling, looking right into the camera's lens, right into me. She seemed to be in some lovely park warmed by dappled sunshine, wearing a clingy red dress that managed to be classic and obscene all at once. The sounds of her voice and laughter amidst the outdoor noises filled the room thanks to the surround sound speakers. The large screen I had splurged on allowed her beauty to fill my eyes and mind.

I was dimly aware of the real Miss moving around me, dressing me, preparing me, but with the lovely moving images before me, I could almost completely separate myself into the world of the video, especially since I knew that was where she wanted my focus.

When she was finished, she stepped in front of the screen, placing her real eyes between mine and hers in the video as she shut the TV down. I blinked back to the real world and become aware of myself once more. I wasn't dressed in any way I would have planned to meet Rebecca. I wanted to speak, to protest, to beg, but as my lips opened Miss filled my mouth with a bright red rubber dildo gag.

She forced it between my teeth, deep enough so that I nearly gagged, and buckled it tight behind my neck. To my further horror, it was double-ended, with a large rubber cock wagging and jutting out about eight inches from where it sealed my mouth. She rolled a full-length mirror before me, so I could plainly see myself.

I was back in heels, five inches tall at least, of bright red patent leather, locked around my ankles. The red stood out against black fishnet stockings on my legs, drawn up in perfect symmetry to the black garter belt around my waist. Red lace bikini panties stretched over my cock and across the garter belts. A waist cincher was laced around me, tight enough to reshape my body, giving me an hourglass profile and accentuating my hips. Of course, I also wore a matching bra, which strained to hold up what had to be at least DD breasts. They had the form of real breasts, but they seemed to be full of a think liquid, as they swayed and flowed freely with any minor movement I made.

"Now," she said, observing me from head to toe, "I think I'm almost out of time for this." She pulled out a strange gleaming contraption, consisting of a series of gleaming metal rings linked along a leather spine. She tugged down the front of my panties and tucked the waistband beneath my balls.

She fed me into the thing, making sure they each circled my shaft. Once she had guided it all the way up to the base of my cock, she tucked my balls through the first ring, which was slightly larger. I was horrified by all of what was happening, but I was also obviously getting aroused; I was already stiff enough that it had been a tight fit to get me fully into the device.

She pulled my panties back up over me, but with my shaft pointing straight up and trapped against my body, my purple cockhead peaked out from above the thin waistband of the thong, and I felt the tightness pull the lingerie even further between my ass cheeks.

I looked into her eyes, searching for that feeling of comfort, warmth, reassurance to balance the pounding feeling of impending doom and humiliation. I found some of it, but with it came a further sense of her own glee at my torment.

Black leather cuffs with metal rings circling them were already buckled around my wrists and she used a large steel padlock to lock them together before me. She knotted a long length of white rope to the cuffs, the other end of which I noticed had already been threaded through an imposing metal ring she'd found time to install in the ceiling right above me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.