Ursa's Downward Spiral - Cover

Ursa's Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2006 by DB_Story

Chapter 10: Trapped

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: Trapped - Ursa may have been a superwoman from Krypton, but when it comes to love she was her own worst enemy. Mind the codes!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Superhero   Violence  

The next morning Ursa soon located the pump.

"Destroy it, and I'll just get another one," Terrell said with a nasty gloat. "And I'll punish you for making me have to do it."

Ursa didn't doubt that Terrell could somehow do exactly what he said he could. After all, he'd just raped her in a way she'd been sure no man here would ever be able to do to her again. Even when Zod had taken her as the stronger partner, it had been consensual on her part. And the other's that had tried had never gotten full inside her as she'd scratch and bitten them when she was younger.

But while the breast-pump had been easy to locate, Terrell's stashes of her milk weren't.

That night, when she even made the gesture of refusing his first advance, he again easily overpowered her and fucked her into insensibility. And her sore nipples and boobs the next morning told her he'd pumped her dry afterwards again as well.

"This isn't so bad now is it, baby?" he told her with a leer. "At least it wouldn't be so bad if you'd just quit fighting me on this."

Ursa turned silently away.

"Hey!" he said, going over to rudely pull her shoulder with his still remaining strength. "No woman turns her back on me."

When Ursa turned back to glare at him he added, "Okay. I'll make you a deal."

Ursa stood there silently.

"If you can tell me in all truth that this isn't the best fucking you've ever had, and that you hate every second of even the roughest parts, and that you'd rather be alone than put up with me for another second, I'll leave. I'll leave, and ensure that all those DVDs are destroyed."

Ursa wanted to say it. She wanted Terrell gone for his betrayals. But deep down inside part of her cried out for some attention — any attention. Any attention was better than nothing, and that was part of her problem.

That, and a desire to be fully taken and overcome that is deep inside every woman's psyche. This, Terrell also knew. It was why he succeeded with so many women where more timid men had failed by being too nice.

"I can see it in your beautiful eyes," he told her softly. "We've done some really good things together, haven't we?"

Without waiting for her to respond he continued, "And we've got some more good things still in us. So come here, and quit trying to fight what you want so badly. I'll work to be a better person, if you'll just help me out with it."

Ursa went to him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.