Ursa's Downward Spiral - Cover

Ursa's Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2006 by DB_Story

Chapter 9: Rape

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Rape - Ursa may have been a superwoman from Krypton, but when it comes to love she was her own worst enemy. Mind the codes!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Superhero   Violence  

Ursa picked Terrell up on schedule, but again refused him her body. That would continue for three more days.

On the fourth day Terrell finally exploded. No woman had ever held out on him for so long. Especially one this needy.

And it wasn't easy for Ursa either. Her body had gotten accustomed to being properly loved, and ached for it now.

Terrell ranted and raved around her eerie, while Ursa kept her legs firmly together, and arms folded and locked over her chest.

Finally Terrell stormed into another room, and Ursa hoped that meant he'd calm down before he returned. She was stuck between wanting to get rid of him, and needing to keep him, while the urges of her frustrated body only made everything worse. If he wanted to go off and brood for a while, that was fine with her.

Terrell returned a couple minutes later with a dangerous look in his eye. He walked right up to her and said, "Enough of this crap. We're going to bed now — together!"

"No!" Ursa shot back, folding her arms even more tightly over her breasts, feeling this pressure arouse them, and only driving her torment further.

To her surprise, however, Terrell reached out and pulled those arms away from her body as though she was just a normal woman in the presence of a stronger male.

Before she could fully appreciate what had happened, Terrell had ripped off her shirt and had his hands on her fully filled breasts. A moment later the shock that went through her unfulfilled body made her weak in the knees and unable to mount any further effective resistance.

Whether it was love — or rape — Terrell easily mastered the rapidly weakening Ursa. He savagely bit and sucked on her hard nipples, and had a hand between her legs before she could figure out how to block him again.

Her body, well trained now to his style of lovemaking, eagerly responded as her remaining willpower evaporated. Soon she was urging him on to even greater efforts as they made up for the days of deprivation leading to this moment.

And just before she finally fainted in ecstasy beyond even their earlier efforts Ursa finally realized what had happened. In addition to the video cameras and recorder he'd used, Terrell had smuggled in a breast-milk pump, using it on her after she'd fainted, all the while holding back in his own lovemaking. That explained her sore nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.