Ursa's Downward Spiral - Cover

Ursa's Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2006 by DB_Story

Chapter 8: Blackmail

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Blackmail - Ursa may have been a superwoman from Krypton, but when it comes to love she was her own worst enemy. Mind the codes!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Superhero   Violence  

"Tell me," the betrayed superwoman demanded, standing apart from him in her living room.

"Better than telling," Terrell replied. "I'll show you."

Ursa watched curiously as Terrell slipped out a DVD from over by the fireplace and placed it in the player. Moments later Ursa was shocked to see what was playing out on the widescreen that Terrell had "recovered" recently.

"That's us!" she finally got out, having just seen herself and Terrell making frenzied love together on the screen, her own voice exhorting him to even greater effort as she praised his prowess above any other man she'd every allowed into her body.

"That's right, baby," Terrell said smugly, ejecting the DVD and holding it up in his hand. "And there's another four hours of your best moments on this, including that peculiar way you scream and writhe about each time just before you pass out entirely."

"You bastard!" she snarled at him.

"Perhaps," he agreed. "But think what would happen if Lois Lane received this disc. She's not your friend after the way you treated her when you two first met. Kal-El promised her you were gone to where you could never hurt her again. If she finds out you're still around, he might have to actually carry out on that promise now, wouldn't he?"

Ursa's fury was too hot for words. She didn't have Terrell's hot temper, but betrayal was the one thing she couldn't handle well. Terrell knew this. He'd just pushed all her buttons at once, and now took a step back to wait for her reaction.

Computing angles from the pictures on the screen, Ursa quickly located the two miniature video cameras Terrell had smuggled in as part of that big box he hadn't let her look into, and had hidden high up on the wall. Two quick flashes of her heat-vision vaporized their fragile construction.

A third flash at the disc in Terrell's hand was reflected off its shiny surface to destroy a vase she'd really fancied, but a second flash took out the DVD in its entirety.

Only because he'd known what to expect well beforehand had Terrell been able to release the disc before he would have been badly burned. But he was still moves ahead of the superwoman, who now took a menacing step towards him.

"Before you do anything rash," he said a bit hurriedly, "you'd better go here and here," he said, giving her two different locations, and bring back what you find.

Ursa was gone in a flash, returning moments later with two more DVDs, which she promptly destroyed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.