Ursa's Downward Spiral - Cover

Ursa's Downward Spiral

Copyright© 2006 by DB_Story

Chapter 2: Terrell

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Terrell - Ursa may have been a superwoman from Krypton, but when it comes to love she was her own worst enemy. Mind the codes!

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Superhero   Violence  

Terrell awoke the next morning with confused memories of feeling all-powerful for the first time in his life. Unstoppable. And maybe he had been. He realized he still had most of his erection from last night. And he didn't even have a hangover.

He also realized he was alone in the bed.

Where'd that super-bitch go? he thought so loudly that half of Metropolis should have heard him.

With the sudden anger that so often sent his life spinning into new and unexpected directions Terrell hopped out of bed looking for the mysterious woman in black from the night before. He didn't have to look far.

On the east-facing terrace outside her bedroom that she'd constructed specifically for this purpose, Ursa lay naked in the rising morning sun. She greeted every morning on her adopted planet this way, fully exposing her lanky body to the energizing rays of the powerful, yellow sun. In its own way, this was as good for her as the orgasms had been the night before, recharging and supercharging every cell in her body.

Suddenly a shadow fell across her as Terrell stepped close.

Feeling as good as she did right now, Ursa was happy to see her lover of the previous evening. He'd been the best one she'd had so far, and those memories, along with the languid feeling of lying here now under this alien sun, left her about as happy as Ursa was able to be.

She hoped he didn't have harsh words for her about what she'd done. Some of her lovers hadn't been able to even offer a polite "Hello" before rejecting her outright.

Even if Terrell wanted to leave now, she hoped he might at least have the courtesy to stay for breakfast first. Say a couple nice words to her about their time together. Show the tiniest bit of respect. Ursa's languorous mind, coupled with the way she felt every morning after a good working over, just wasn't up to any form of conflict yet. She wouldn't ask much of him.

But Terrell didn't say any words. Instead his shadow covered more of her as he moved closer to inspect her nude body in the light for the first time. Her face was strong, and cascading brunette hair attractive, but the lady needed some serious makeup. The rest of her, while not scrawny, could use a good feeding to put some pounds and curves on the way he preferred his women. Her breasts were a bit smaller and much firmer — almost muscular — than average, her legs long and shapely. Terrell rated her face and legs her best features, and wondered why her pale body didn't tan in the sunlight.

More roughly than necessary he pushed her legs apart to inspect her sex, although she would have parted them willingly if he'd only asked. He'd spent a good amount of time rooted in there last night and now wanted to understand its attraction. Except for her easily locatable clitoris it seemed as undistinguished as any other part of her except for her height — and strength.

Ursa submitted to his examination. Zod had taught her that submission was the best way to avoid punishment and rejection. If she gave this man what he wanted then he might stay around a bit longer. Besides, his continuing interest in her excited her all over again.

Suddenly Terrell was on her and trying to force himself inside again. Although Ursa wanted to accommodate him, without the preparation brought on by even minimal foreplay her body just wasn't ready for him yet. And even half rampant from the night before, Terrell wasn't strong enough to shove himself into her strictly on his own.

He growled in frustration, and almost struck her, as he has other women who didn't give him what he wanted when he wanted it. But a sudden glimmer of a thought that might have saved his life right here and now emerged from the irate cloud of emotions that is Terrell's mind.

After several unsuccessful attempts to enter her Terrell grabbed Ursa's nearest breast instead. Although startled by his hard mauling of her intimate, exposed female feature, there was no way Terrell could actually harm her here — or anywhere else.

In the morning light her virtually invincible body responded to the rough treatment as readily as it would have to a much gentler hand. Terrell could squeeze that breast as hard as he wanted, bite or chew on the hardening nipple to the limit of his strength, and Ursa would only feel it as arousing feelings in her affection starved body. Last night had hardly sated her body from its previous long drought.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.