The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea - Cover

Preview

The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea

by Wine Maker

Copyright© 2006 by Wine Maker

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Group Sex, Orgy, First, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Lactation, Pregnancy, Cream Pie, Exhibitionism,

Romantic Sex Story: A romantic thriller that starts slowly, but the passion builds as the plot unfolds. A sexy lesbian ex-cop and her wife finally have the cruise they've been dreaming of. Join them as they greet old friends and meet new ones. The passion flows as old relationships are renewed and new ones blossom. Even men might be on the menu. And, of course, death wants to join the party.

Copyright© 2006 by Wine Maker. All Rights Reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

To be even clearer, the erotic author portrayed in this book is not a real person. If you think you know someone like him you should immediately rush to their side, hold an intervention and see that they get the counseling they need as soon as possible. If you think the author portrayed bears a striking resemblance to yourself, put this story down at once and call your therapist straight away. For your sake, I hope it's not too late. The author's name is an anagram of a real author, done with his permission and amusement. I swear he's not really like this. In addition, any slurs to the erotic and/or religious communities are tongue-in-cheek. Remember, if we can't laugh at ourselves, everyone else will.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.