Klaatu Barata Nikto - Cover

Klaatu Barata Nikto

Copyright© 2006 by sourdough

Chapter 2

Humor Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dad was a Martian

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Pregnancy  

"Klaatu? What do you think you're doing in my bed, young man?"

"I-I'm sorry, Mom," he cried. "I don't know how this could have happened." The best day of his life was quickly followed by the worst day of his life as far as Klaatu was concerned. I've become a sex-crazed maniac with this power I've been given the distraught young man thought. It must have unbalanced my mind. I entered my mother's bedroom while she slept and raped her. The young man jumped out of her bed. He was filled with self-loathing, disgust and ... wait a minute. "Uh, Mom? I think it's you who's in the wrong bed. This is my room."

"Oopsy," Betsy replied after looking around to confirm her son's observation. "I wonder how that happened. I must have taken a wrong turn out of the bathroom during the night." The older woman giggled self consciously. She climbed out of her son's bed and straightened her negligee. "I'll go get dressed and fix breakfast. Would you like that?" Klaatu nodded dumbly and then watched in horror as his mother left the room. He could see rivulets of his cum coursing down her shapely thighs. The young man grabbed his communication helmet and shoved it on his head.

"Dad? Dad, are you there?" He felt a slight dizziness and was once again facing his father on the alien star-lit world.

"I'm here, Klaatu. What is it? Is something wrong?"

"Everything's wrong," Klaatu cried. "I was dreaming I was having sex with a beautiful woman but it turned out I wasn't dreaming. I woke up and Mom was in my bed. She thought it was her bed but now she knows it was my bed but she doesn't remember getting into bed with me. Anyway, we had sex but I didn't know it was Mom. I swear that's the truth. What if she's pregnant? What do I do?"

"Don't do anything."

"What? What do you mean don't do anything?"

"Calm down a bit and let me explain, okay?"

"I'm listening."

"I already told you that changes were occurring in your mind and body. One of the changes has given you the ability to make others do your bidding."

"I know that. I ... uh, already had an experience like that with the girl next door."

"Did you get laid?"

"Yeah, I did but, what about Mom? I didn't order her to do anything. I'd never do that to her."

"The experience with the neighbor girl was, without a doubt, very positive to your subconscious mind. Your subconscious wanted a repeat performance and used your new powers to telepathically call the nearest available female to your bed. That happened to be your mother. Even if your mother was awake at the time, she couldn't have done anything but obey."

"Now I feel like a bigger freak than I did yesterday. It's not safe for my own mother to be around me."

"Your mind is just trying to adjust to its new powers. That adjustment period shouldn't last for more than a couple of days at most. You'll then be in complete control. I didn't anticipate this beforehand but, since you're not fully Martian, perhaps I should have. I apologize for that. Don't worry about your mother. She's in no danger."

"But what if she's pregnant?"

"She's not pregnant. I gave her a special birth control pill to take before I left. The antidote doesn't exist on Earth. I didn't want anyone else to take advantage of Betsy. Frankly, I thought I'd be back on Earth long before now but it wasn't possible." Klaatu breathed a sigh of relief. His mother wasn't pregnant.

"Maybe I should go away for a couple of days until I'm in control. That way, Mom won't wind up in my bed again."

"Home is probably the safest place you could be for now. Your traumatic experience has already taught your subconscious that your mother is taboo. You won't have a repeat performance like that with your mother."

"I hope you're right, Dad," said Klaatu. "Is there something else I can ask you about?"

"You can ask me about anything you want, son," said the Martian. Klaatu felt his face turn warm and he knew he was blushing but from pleasure, not embarrassment. The young man didn't care whether or not he was turning green. He was so happy to be having an actual father-son conversation.

"You said you wanted to come back to Earth. I know Mom misses you like crazy and it sounds like you miss her. What's stopping you?" Klaatu's father looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Did you ever read the book "War of the Worlds" by H.G. Wells?"

"No, but I've seen the film," Klaatu replied, "lots of times. I really love the scene where the top of the L.A. city hall gets zapped."

"How were the invaders defeated?"

"The Earth's germs did them in. They got sick and started dying off. That's the part of the movie where Mom starts crying. She feels sorry for them."

"That sounds like something your mother would do," said the Martian with a chuckle. He became serious then. "Well, the same thing happened to virtually all my team members and it almost happened to me."

"You mean you almost died from an Earth germ?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

"Are you all right now?"

"I seem to be although my physicians think I might not survive if I return to Earth."

"At least you're safe at home," said Klaatu.

"I'm not home. I can't return home without the risk of infecting my own people, son," the man replied, "so I'm quarantined on this tiny moon in the middle of nowhere. It's really lonely here. Without being able to talk with your mother ... and now see and talk with you, I don't know what I'd do."

"That's terrible, Dad. Isn't there anything your scientists can do?"

"They're trying, Klaatu, but I just might take my chances and return to Earth even if it's to hold your mother in my arms one more time. I'd like to give you a great big hug too." Klaatu could feel tears start from his eyes. The young man had been feeling so sorry for his self all these years and now he realized his father had it much worse than him.

"I know Mom misses you terribly, Dad, and she'd like nothing better than to be with you again. But I don't think she'd want you to endanger yourself. I don't want you to do that either."

"It's a moot point. My superiors confiscated my craft. The only live visitors I get here are physicians and scientists. They're always in protective gear when they're examining me. So unless I commandeer one of their craft, I'm pretty much stuck here until they say it's safe to leave ... or until I die."

"Isn't there anything I can do?"

"You're doing all you can do now, Klaatu; just talking with me."

"There has to be a way."

"Let's not talk about it right now," said the Martian. "It gets me feeling down. Tell me about your new girlfriend."

Klaatu shrugged his shoulders. "She's more of a friend rather than a girlfriend. There's not much else to tell. Wanda's family has lived next door since I was in preschool. I've had a crush on her since the very first day I met her."

"Just be sure to continue using a condom with her."

"I didn't use a condom."

"Uh oh."

"Oh don't worry about that, Dad," said Klaatu. "Wanda is on the pill."

"Martian sperm isn't affected by Earth-based pharmaceuticals, Klaatu. Your sperm is mostly Martian. It's also viable for up to a month inside the female reproductive system. I gave that special pill to your mother, not your friend."

"What are you trying to tell me?"

"Your friend is or will be pregnant. She's going to have your baby."

"What? Why didn't you warn me?"

"I didn't think I had to warn you about the dangers of unprotected sex: unplanned pregnancy is just one of them. You did have sex education in school, didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did," said Klaatu, "but--"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.