My Wife's Little Sister - Cover

My Wife's Little Sister

Copyright© 2006 by Jakelyon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My wife has a half sister name Sarah who is 22 years younger than my wife. Sarah had just turned 20 and my wife invited her to come visit us. I was amazed at how the skinny little kid had turned into one sexy, seductive woman. I could not keep my eyes off of the tall, blonde beauty, with her long shapely legs, and big, C cup tits.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   InLaws   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

My hand was still gripping my softening cock, and I realized that the panting girl in front of me wanted me to keep going with her in the worst way. I decided to make her desire grow even more and take a step back. "Yeah, well it's pretty normal for me and I think every other guy. Maybe we should step back a bit and think about this. I am not sure your sister would appreciate be doing this in front of you."

"Well like I said before she doesn't have to find out, or anything. Why can't we fool around a bit while she is gone? I don't see what it is going to hurt. It's not like I am going to tell her or anything." She teased one of her big pink nipples as she said this making the little nub swell back to full erection.

I tried to say strong as I answered her, "Yeah, that's what you say now but I know how girls are. You will start to feel guilty and next thing you know I end up on the hard end of some questions from my wife that I don't want to answer."

"Really Steve, that won't happen. I swear, I won't tell. I want to see some more, maybe you could even watch me if you wanted to."

Bingo I thought to myself that was what I was waiting to hear. She suggested it not me, I wanted a great to watch her get off up close and personal. "Alright I guess we can keep doing it for each other. I just want to be perfectly clear, no one but us knows this is going on you got it. You sister would probably divorce me if she found out."

"Don't worry Steve I won't tell anyone, I swear."

My cock was starting to stir again as I looked at her naked cum covered tits. Her nipples were still rock hard and I wondered if she would masturbate for me right now. Then I wondered if I could get her to use a dildo on herself. Then right on cue my wife's little sister added, "And I was wondering if you would buy me one of those things the girls in the movies used when they did it."

"Thing," I asked loving the fact I was going to make her embarrass herself some more as she tried to tell me she wanted a dildo.

She turned bright red which only made her more sexy looking, but she said, "You know the fake cocks, it looked like they vibrated, and they would use them to orgasm."

"Oh yeah, I know just the place to get something like that. We can go there tonight if you would like." My cock had bobbed back to half mast at the thought of watching this sexy girl fucking herself with a big dildo.

She gave me a big smile and said, "Great, I would really like to try one of those things. What do you want to do now?" She noticed my hardening cock and raised her eyebrows a bit in a questioning manner. "Can I touch it?"

I almost blurted out, hell yeah you can touch it all you want. Use your fucking mouth if you want, but instead I said, "Yeah, go ahead. Why don't you do it for me this time."

She slowly reached out and gripped my thick, now fully erect cock. She stroked up and down the hard shaft, her hand sliding easily in the slippery cum that coated my cock. "Man, it feels so hot, and harder than I thought it would. It looks so fucking good."

She was starting to jerk me off faster now, she quickly figured out just how much pressure to use to get me to moan in pleasure. She found a good rhythm and was pumping my cock just right. I reached down and started to rub and tug at her stiff little nipples, cupping her full breasts, feeling her hard points against my palm, when all of the sudden the phone exploded in a ringing that sounded twice as loud as normal.

Sarah let out a little scream and let go of my cock. It was rock hard and slapped up against my stomach. I was pretty close to orgasm and wanted to get this call over with right away. Then I glanced over toward the caller ID and felt a wave of guilt roll over me, "It's your sister," I said. "Be quiet while I answer it." Sarah slid off of where she was straddling me on the bed and lay beside as I answered the phone in as normal a voice as I could muster under the circumstances, "Hey honey how you doing?"

"I'm doing Ok, but I am going to need a few more days up here. How you doing with Sarah, are you keeping her entertained at least a little bit?"

For some reason that made me really feel embarrassed but I managed to answer in a calm voice, "Yeah don't worry we are doing fine. We had dinner in last night and a watched movie and we are going to do something this afternoon to. She is taking a nap right now and I was just changing after going for a little run."

"Well I am glad it is going Ok with you and her. Tell her that I am sorry I had to ditch her. I am so bored up here; there is not much I can do."

"Well that's too bad," I answered trying to sound like I cared. My cock was still rock hard and bobbing around in the air. I glanced over at Sarah and was even more surprised to find that she had slipped her jeans off, like I had suspected she was not wearing any panties and she had her eyes closed as she slowly worked her fingers up and down her wet cunt. She was breathing pretty hard, but not so hard that my wife could hear it over the phone. Her pretty nipples and firm tits where jiggling nicely and the whole effect made me want to grab my cock and finish what Sarah had started.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.