Training Of Nancy - Cover

Training Of Nancy

Copyright© 2006 by Mstr_Jack

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story of a womans decent into slavery and BDSM and the awakening of new feelings.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex  

Nancy turned her computer on like she did every morning, but this morning was not like every other morning. The little tab lit up saying that you have new mail, but this too was normal. She scanned down the list of e-mails until one subject line caught her eye, it said "little Debbie is a Twinkie". Debbie was the name she called herself when she was away on a business trip. She met a rather handsome man on her last one in the bar of the hotel where she was staying, and when he asked her name she had told him that it was Debbie Marshall. After a few more drinks and she was used to they had ended up in his room for the night. In the morning while he was sleeping she had gathered her clothes and slipped out of the room going back to her own room. She tried to remember his name but it eluded her she had thrown his card in the trash at the airport on the way home. The sex had been good but a woman in the world of corporate America had plenty of sex. Men made their deals on the golf course, and women were expected to make theirs on their back.

She clicked on the e-mail, and nervously read what it said "Debbie or should I call you Nancy, well from now on a will call you slut, and you'll call me Master. It took me awhile track you down, but you see I did find you. I thought you might like to see some pictures that I have lying around on my desk simply click on the attachments and I await your reply slut. It was simply signed your Master." Nancy clicked on the tab marked attachments and seven pictures appeared on her screen. There was one of her kneeling on the bed between his legs with his cock buried in her mouth, and her long blond hair flowing down. The next one showed her licking his balls and sucking on the sack. Another picture had a clear view of her on top of him riding his cock, as he grabbed her perfect 38 C tits in his hands. The most damning thing was at her face was clearly visible in almost every picture. There must have been a hidden camera on the nightstand next to the bed taking the pictures while they made love.

If anybody ever saw these pictures she would ruined, her husband would divorce her taking the children and probably getting alimony from her, because she made more than he did. And then there was a problem with her company's morals clause if they found out about her activities or saw the pictures she would be fired without a severance package. She had too much to lose so the first thing crossed her face was anger, but soon anger tended to despair.

She clicked the switch turning the computer off and sat there at her desk trying to think of what to do, but she couldn't think of any way out of her situation. She turned the computer back on and went back to the e-mail again. Nancy clicked on the reply button in the body of the e-mail and she typed, "How much to you want for all the pictures?" then hit the send button and waited the reply.

The bastard must've been waiting for her reply because the answer came five minutes later the e-mail said "Now from now on you will address me as Master. I will call you slut and you will sign all your e-mails to me slut. I don't want your money, but you will from now on be my personal slave slut. As long as you obey me and do everything I tell you without question or backtalk your pictures will be safe. We will begin your training tonight I will send you an address be there at 7 PM not one minute early not one minute late." the e-mail ended with an address of an apartment in the more seedy area of town. Nancy wrote the address down and then turned the computer off sitting there thinking of what to do, but she knew that she had no choice.

Nancy had always taken good care of herself an couple of hours per week at the gym kept her 38-year-old body in great shape. Her 38 C. Breasts were complemented by her 36 inch white hips. How could she have been so stupid has to have an affair with someone she didn't even know.

A knock the door brought her back to the present. It was Dave Thomas and he wanted to discuss some cost overruns on one of the projects they were working on. The rest of the day passed without interruption and before she knew it was 3 o'clock and time to go home.

Nancy needed time to think as she drove home, and had supper on the table when her husband arrived home from work. By 6 the dinner dishes were finished put away in the kids were studying in their room. Nancy called the house phone from her cell phone and then answered the phone herself. When she hung up the phone she told her husband that she had to go into the office to finish some paperwork that had been overlooked that day. Twenty minutes later she was in her car heading for the stranger's apartment, and into the unknown. She arrived at the address 10 minutes till seven, and sat in her car wondering if she had the nerve to go to the door. In the boardroom she was at ease and she handled big meetings with ease, but now she was in uncharted territory.

Nancy parked her BMW under the only light in the parking lot, and wasn't really sure of her footing as she set the alarm. As she entered the building there was a black man standing just inside the door and he stepped back as she entered giving her the once over. Nancy regretted still having her high heels on as she ascended the stairs to the second floor. She found the right room number and knocked on the door. Her watch told her that she was two minutes late that it was 7:02 PM. As Nancy stood the hallway waiting she could smell different things someone was cooking supper, there was also a distinct smell of old urine and the smell of stale cigarette smoke lingered.

Someone on the inside unlatched the door letting it open only an inch then the voice said "Come on in slut and close a door behind you."

Nancy entered the apartment finding it only somewhat cleaner inside than out, and closed the door behind her. Nancy was about the turnaround in face a man who had ordered her here to this place when the he spoke again, "You are 3 minutes late. You will be punished from now on you will do everything I say when I say it. Do you understand?"

Nancy nodded her head that she understood, without warning a large beefy hand slapped her on the side of her head, and for a minute she thought she was going to pass out, but staggered against the wall and stayed conscious. No one had ever hit her before not even her parents when she was growing up had hit her so this is a new experience. Nancy again started to turn around to face the man who had hit her, but the edge in his voice stopped her, "You don't turn around unless I tell you to do you understand that slut?"

Nancy stopped turning around and answered him, "Yes master please don't hit me any more."

Nancy knew he was right behind her, he didn't say anything but she knew he was there. When he did speak his voice had ice in it, "Strip everything off right where you are standing just drop your clothes on the floor you have 30 seconds to be naked."

Nancy started enduring the buttons of her blouse and when she reached the last button she dropped the blouse to the floor. Her skirt followed the blouse to the floor, and she stepped out of it. Nancy reached down to take her shoes off, but the man stopped her "Leave your shoes and nylon's on they look good on you." Nancy's bra was the next item she lost, and lastly her bikini panties. She was left standing there in just her nylons, heels, and fancy garter belt.

Nancy waited for the man to give her the next command, she could feel his eyes on her back as she stood there. She couldn't help but feel somewhat ashamed standing there naked in front a man that she has slept with only once. She wasn't ready when all of a sudden her ass exploded in pain from the folded over leather belt he had in his hand. Nancy tried to put her hands back to protect her precious buns, but a growl from the man convinced her of the folly of doing so. The next explosion was on her thighs just below the cheeks of her ass, and that was followed by an explosion of pain across her lower back. The man yielded the belt with the skill that said he had yielded it many times before, and he managed to almost never hit the same place twice. As more and more blows fell they began to crossover each other and that added to the pain. Nancy's tears ran down her cheeks and she was afraid she was going to collapse, but still she did not move as the man continued to whip her.

Finally the blows stopped, and the man stepped back from her allowing her to lean against the wall and sob. When he spoke his voice had the same steel like tone to it, "Close your eyes slut, turnaround and get on your knees. Clasp you were hands behind your neck with your knees spread wide part. This is present position you will assume it whenever you are in my presence. Then don't move or open your eyes until I tell you when you speak to me you'll address me as Master. Do you understand slut?"

Nancy wasn't sure she could find her voice when she answered, "Yes Master."

Nancy could feel his eyes on her and she knelt there some of her blond hair had fallen over the front of her face, but she dared not use a hand to brush it back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.