Anything For Your Friends
Chapter 1: The Beginning

Copyright© 2006 by bfrap

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Beginning - We were going to get married after college. That was before she she asked me to do her a favor. She wanted me to marry her roommate. Low Stroke content.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Pregnancy   School  

I guess it's true that our lives never turn out quite the way we planned them. When I started college, I thought that I had my life all figured out and knew pretty much how things would turn out. It was the beginning of my junior year. I was close to my then fiancé and we knew that marriage was only waiting on our graduation.


My name is Mike Sobell. My fiancé, Cindy Turner and I had been together since we could remember. We met when her family moved into our neighborhood about ten years ago. We immediately hit it off and quickly became inseparable. Where you saw Cindy, you saw me and vice versa.

When we turned 13, the thought of dating was hitting both of us. We naturally started talking to each other and decided that we didn't need to look elsewhere. We enjoyed each others company and neither wanted to date anyone else. From that point forward, we went from being pals, to being an item.

This freaked both sets of parents out immensely. They knew how much time we spent together and we had plenty of time alone to do things. It was less than a week later and Cindy was at the doctors getting put on the pill.

The first two months were tough. Not because of our relationship, but because of our parents. It seemed that every other day, they were taking us aside and preaching about sex, abstinence and any other speech that I guess a parent should have with their child.

Cindy and I were tight. For the next eight years, we were an item. Nobody ever questioned our love for each other. It was that evident to everyone who met us.

We also were each other's firsts, first love, first kiss and first lovers. We knew that one day we would also be husband and wife. For our high school graduation, my gift to her was a ring. Right in front of her family during her party, I got down on my knee and proposed. She accepted and from that point forward, we were engaged.

For the first 2 years, college life did not change us. We lived in the dorms, but we were together from the time we got up until bedtime. We studied together, ate together and anything else that we had to do we did together.

It was in late October of our junior year when things suddenly took a sharp turn. I met Cindy at the local McDonalds for lunch.

"Hi Cindy." I gave her a kiss before I sat across from her in the booth.

"Hi Mike. I would like you to meet my roommate, Trish Donaldson. Trish, this is my fiancé Mike Sobell."

"Hi Trish. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Mike."

"I'll be right back. I need to get myself something for lunch."

"Ok, see you in a bit honey," Cindy replied.

I went up to the counter and ordered my meal. By the time I returned, Trish had already left.

"Where did Trish go?"

"She has a class shortly."

"Ok. What's up for today honey?"

"Mike, I have a big favor to ask."

"Anything for you Sweetie. What do you need me to do?"

"Mike, I need you to marry Trish."

I really wish that she would have waited until I was finished drinking when she said that. I sprayed Coke all over the table in shock when I realized what she asked.

"You want me to what?"

"Marry Trish."

"Why would you want me to marry her? Hell, I just met her."

"Mike, she is in deep trouble. She is here on an academic scholarship. Her parents don't have anything to spare and she expects them to disown her upon finding out what's happened."

"So what kind of trouble is she in?"

"She's pregnant."

I put my hands up and replied, "Hey, I'm innocent. I have never done anyone but you."

"I know that Mike. She was given a drug at a party just after the semester started. She can remember everything. She wanted to stop it, but her body wouldn't cooperate. Now she is pregnant."

"So why do I need to marry her? I have been planning to marry you for 4 years now."

"Like my family, your family has money. Her family is below the poverty line by a long ways. Not only that, I have met them on more than one occasion. When she tells them, they are going to freak out and most likely disown her. She needs someone who can help her."

"But why can't you find someone else to be her 'Sugar Daddy'?"

"Mike, she really needs your help right now. Please, do this for me."

"What about abortion? I could easily help her get the funds for an abortion."

"We have talked about the options. She doesn't believe in abortion and she can't stand the thought of adoption either. Not that putting it up for adoption would help, her parents would still find out."

"But that still doesn't answer the question, why me?"

"Mike, I have known you all my life. You are kind, considerate, affectionate and someone that is great to be around. I know that you will be able to handle this."

"How does Trish feel about this?"

"She's as nervous as you are. She's also scared out of her mind. When her parents find out, they are going to freak."

"What about us? I don't want to lose you."

"I know," she replied somberly. "I realize that this would end our ability to be married. But Trish needs you more than I ever will. Please Mike, help her."

"I'll need to think about it. Give me a week. This is all just a bit sudden."

"Ok. Thanks Mike. I will always love you."

"Yeah, I'll always love you too."


For the next week, Trish was with us wherever we met. I knew that Cindy was trying to get us together. It was almost a week later when Trish met me alone. This shocked me just a bit.

"Hi Trish. Where's Cindy?"

"She had to take care of a few things. She told me to meet you today."

"You mean she felt that this was a good day for us to sit and get to know each other without her. Right?"

"Am I that poor a liar?"

"No. I just know Cindy that well. Sit down, we may as well talk about this."

"Ok"

"Trish, as I am sure you know, Cindy told me about you having a problem. Would you tell me about it in your own words?"

"I could. Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Are you certain you want to enter into a marriage of convenience with me to help solve things?"

"No"

"Good. That makes two of us. I guess that means we do need to talk and make informed decisions."

Trish told the story to me in greater detail. She didn't leave anything out. When she was done, I just wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug.

"We'll figure something out Trish. It will be ok. I think I know why Cindy is bent on us getting married now though."

"Yeah. I don't feel right taking her fiancé from her though."

"I can understand that. Think how I feel. This has been so sudden."

"Either way, if we do get married, it will not be a sham marriage. I will work hard to make it work. My baby will deserve to have someone to be his or her father. So I want you to understand. If we get married, I plan on it being until 'death do us part' not just until my situation gets better."

"Well, that does make me feel a bit better. I don't want to be used."

"Mike, we have been together enough for me to see why Cindy loves you so. I would never do anything to jeopardize losing that. Do you think that you could learn to love me?"

"Yeah, I think I could. Do you think you could learn to love me?"

"I know I could."

"Do you think we should do this?"

"Only if you are willing Mike. I don't want you to feel forced into something."

"Hey, I could walk away now with nothing lost. It's not my baby. I will feel bad about Cindy though. We have been together for so long. It will take me some time to let go. I hope you can understand that."

"I will do my best. I can understand how you will feel. It's hard to let go."


The next day, we met with Cindy to discuss things. I could tell that she was having mixed feeling about the whole situation.

"So you will take care of her Mike?"

"I will do what is needed. Since getting married seems to be the best option, then that is what I will do. I just wish I didn't have to lose you in the process. I love you Cindy."

"I love you too Mike. It will be better this way. Trish needs you more than I do." She wrapped her arms around me, "Thanks for doing this." I could feel her tears on my shoulder. I'm certain that she could feel mine as well.

"Here," she took the engagement ring off her finger and handed it to me, "You will need this for Trish."

"No. You keep it. I feel that it's tacky to give a girl an engagement ring that had already been given to another. It would be different if it was an heirloom, like my grandmother's ring or something. Not this though. She should have one that is hers and hers alone."

"You're going to take this seriously then. Good, she will need that. I knew I could count on you. You do know that I will cherish this ring always?"

"I know that I would if I did take it back."

"Thanks"

"You're welcome. I guess this means that we are now officially broke up. That will stun a few people."

"Yeah, wait until Mom and Dad hear about this. I'm going to tell them that I broke up with you. I guess it is as close to the truth as possible."

"Thanks. You will be around though right? I mean I expect you to be part of this wedding."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."


For the next 2 weeks, Trish and I spent most of our free time together. We studied together, ate together, went for walks and on more than one occasion, we even slept together. Nothing sexual, but we were spending time getting to know one another. The more I talked to her, the more I found that I liked being with her. It still hurt knowing that I wasn't going to be with Cindy, but this is what she wanted and asked for. I had to keep telling my self that. It was the only way that I could keep going.

During this time, I started noticing Cindy acting strange. She seemed to be pulling away, which didn't surprise me much. We used to study all the time together. Since hooking me up with Trish, she was seemed to be pulling away from our little study group. I figured that I would talk to her about it later.

It was near the end of the second week when I started thinking about the upcoming Thanksgiving break. I had yet to discuss plans with Trish and realized that we should.

"Trish, what are your plans for the holiday break?"

"I don't have any. Why?"

"Aren't you going home to be with your family?"

"We can't afford transportation home. I was just going to stay in my room over the break. Even if I could afford it, I wouldn't want to go home in my condition. I would have to tell them and I am not ready for the fight yet."

"I see. Trish, would you like to come home with me for the holiday?"

"I couldn't do that."

"Why not. We are supposed to be engaged right?"

"Well, yeah."

"Then what better time for you to come meet my parents and the rest of my family?"

"I don't know. What if they hate me?"

"Listen, I know them much better than you do. They would never hate you. You're too sweet to hate. It will also give them some time to get used to the idea of you being my wife."

"How will I get there?"

"I'll see if Dad can't get me an extra plane ticket. It shouldn't be a big problem."

"Ok. If you say so."


"Hi Trish, Cindy."

"Hey Mike, what's up?"

"Well, I actually have something to tell both of you. I talked to Dad about getting a plane ticket for you Trish and he made some arrangements. He told me that we had to report to security when we arrived at the airport for our flight. He told me to tell you too Cindy. I guess he figured that we should all be together."

"What flight are we going to be on? I want to let Mom know when to come get me."

"Dad told me that he will arrange that with her. That we shouldn't worry. He wouldn't tell me anything more. I'm not sure either."

"Ok... Hey Trish, looks like you're going to Phoenix for the holidays."

"Yeah"

"Have you ever been on a plane?"

"No. We never could afford that."

"I guess that will change on Saturday."

"Yeah."

I walked up and gave her a hug and held her close. "Don't worry my dear. My parents don't bite. The flight won't be that bad either."

"Ok. Just stay close to me."

"I will."


The three of us arrived at the airport and reported to the security office. One of the officers led us down a different corridor to what he told us was our gate. We walked up to the woman at the desk and she smile before talking.

"Hello Mr. Sobell. You lovely ladies must be Miss Donaldson and Miss Turner. Let me take your luggage then you can board the plane and get comfortable. We will be taking off shortly."

"Thanks," we replied.

We headed down to the plane and boarded. Trish was glued to my side and holding my hand. Cindy was walking behind me in a relaxed manner. Once we entered the plane, an attendant told use to sit anywhere that we liked. I looked around and realized that this must be the corporate jet that Dad flew in all the time.

"Wow Mike. Is this your father's corporate jet?"

"Yeah, I think so Cindy. I guess we fly in style. Trish, you can relax. My fingers are almost numb. It is only going to be us."

"Sorry. I've just never been on a plane before."

"There always has to be a first time for everything."

The three of us found a seat that we were comfortable in and relaxed. Within 15 minutes, we were in the air and on our way home. Trish relaxed once we were in the air. She enjoyed the view out the window of the top of the clouds.

"They look like a soft mattress. It's beautiful up here."

Cindy replied, "I know. I told you that this would be nothing. It's even more fun flying in a private plane like this. Commercial planes are not this comfy."

This was all new to Trish. It was like a kid in a candy store. It was rather fun to see.

We relaxed and talked about Phoenix. We also discussed the story of the breakup for Cindy and I to tell our parents as well as how I got involved with Trish. Once we had our story ironed out, we talked about the plane ride.

The plane touched down and we made our way off to find Dad waiting for us.

"Hey Mike. I see you guys made it alright."

"What's with the private plane?"

"It was the only way that I could get you an extra seat. Everything else was booked solid through Wednesday."

"Oh, that's cool. Must be nice to own the company."

"It is one of the perks."

"Dad, I would like to introduce you to my fiancé, Trish Donaldson, this is my father, Mike Sr."

"It's nice to meet you Trish." I noticed that he gave me a funny look. I expected it.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Sobell."

"Mike, I thought that you were engaged to Cindy."

"Long story Dad. We broke up. I need to talk to you and Mom about it later."

"Ok."

Trish was in for more surprises when we got into his limo. Dad seemed to be going all out today. She was as excited as I had ever seen her.

We dropped Cindy off at her house before getting home ourselves. Trish and I gathered up our bags and headed inside. I noticed the look in her eye as she started looking around. If what Cindy had told me was true, this must feel like a mansion to her. She was checking everything out. Once she settled down, I told her to bring her things upstairs to our room.

I led her up to my bedroom and showed her where she can put her things. Her reaction upon entering my room shocked me a bit.

"Oh my God. This place is huge. Your room alone is almost as big as my whole house back home."

"Well, my Dad owns his company and it's doing very well. We can afford such luxuries."

"I see that. Why are we in the same room anyway? I can use a guest room if you have one."

"We are supposed to be engaged and you are supposed to be carrying my baby. Remember? I don't think it would look too good if we slept apart."

"Yeah, I forgot about that. It's going to feel strange."

"Don't worry about it. We should probably go talk to my parents. They are wondering about our engagement. I guess I will need to explain it to them."

"Ok"


"So you two are going to have a baby?" Mom asked.

"I'm afraid so Mom."

"I don't know how to feel. I am excited about becoming a grandmother, but upset at your lack of judgment. How does Cindy feel about this?"

"She's not too happy about it either."

"You really messed that relationship up didn't you?"

"Yeah, I did Mom."

"Well, what's done is done. You don't need to get married yet. You can wait until you graduate. A baby is not a good reason to get married."

"Mrs. Sobell. My family has nothing. If I try to raise this baby on my own, I would have to drop out of school, losing my scholarship, and get a job to support us. Mike wants to make certain that we're taken care of. I also don't want to have this baby out of wedlock."

"That's very noble of you Mike. Are you sure this is what you two want?" Dad asked.

"Yeah Dad. I'm sure."

"When do you two want this to happen?" Mom asked.

"We don't want to wait too long. Trish is already over two months along already. We figure that between the two semesters would be good. That would give us time to spring it on Trish's parents as well. She expects them to disown her over this."

"I hope not. If they do, you will always be welcome here Trish"

"Thanks Mrs. Sobell."


"I feel bad about this Mike."

"Why honey?"

"We're lying to your parents. We will be to my parents and Cindy is also getting hurt in this."

"Well, this was Cindy's idea. We're not really lying to your parents. It will be their grandchild no matter what. My parents, yeah we're lying to them. They'll understand if they ever find out."

"I hope you're right."

I reached over to Trish's side of the bed and started kissing her. She suddenly pulled back like I had attacked her.

"Why did you do that?"

"We are supposed to be in love and getting married. We may as well play the part fully. As you have already told me, you intend to make this marriage work until death do us part. Well, why wait until the wedding?"

"I guess. I'm just nervous because it will be our first time."

"That makes two of us." I resumed my kissing. I was only a few minutes before her nightgown and the rest of the clothes we wore to bed went flying. I don't know what time we finally went to sleep, but I remember both of us being quite satisfied when we did.


I woke up the next morning feeling guilty. In my heart, I felt like I was cheating on Cindy. The only thing that kept me from crying was Trish. She was cuddled up to me very tightly using my chest as a pillow. I could see a very contented smile on her face as she slept. This made me feel a little better, but not much. I just watched her sleep for about an hour before she started to wake up.

"Morning Sleepyhead. Sleep good?"

"Oh God, I haven't slept that good in months. I don't know what you did to me last night, but you can do that to me for the rest of my life.

"You're welcome. You weren't too bad either."

"Feeling guilty aren't you?"

"Yeah. I guess that's to be expected for a while."

"Well, I feel like doing something to generate more guilt."

I gave her a questioning look only to find the old "Up to no good grin" staring back at me. Trish crawled down and took my hardening member into her mouth and worked him over until it was good and hard. She then crawled on top and impaled herself on me. What a wonderful way to start a morning.


"Oh to be young again."

"What are you talking about Dad?"

"It sounded like you were killing that poor girl last night. I could hear her clear on the other side of the house. After the repeat this morning, I'm surprised that she could even walk."

"DAD!"

"Hey, I was proud of you. You know how to make your woman happy. It also got your mother going as well."

"Oh God please save me from this."

"It's nice to see that your father still can embarrass you when he needs to. So, if you two are really engaged, where is her ring?"

"I have to get her one."

"What about the one you gave Cindy?"

"It would feel too tacky. I just couldn't do that."

"Yeah, you and Cindy were special. While we are out shopping, do you want to stop and get her one?"

"Could we?"

"Sure"

We were able to get our errands completed and stopped at the jewelry store and found a ring that looked about the right size for Trish. When we arrived home, I hid the box in my room until dinnertime.

About the time we had finished eating, I was able to spring the surprise on her. She was not about to say no. She did turn red though. She showed me how happy the ring made her that night in bed. I think I was walking gingerly the next morning.


The rest of the vacation was wonderful. We talked to my parents and started to plan the wedding. Trish wanted to be married before she started 'Really Showing'. We decided that just after the New Year would be good. They were also going to send us on a week long honeymoon.

We also discussed getting an apartment or house close to school to live. That would be better for us with the baby on the way. My father hired someone to take care of that for us.

My relationship with Trish was also getting better. Once we started making love, she just couldn't get enough of me. I wasn't feeling as much guilt over Cindy. Trish told me that Cindy would forever be her best friend.

"Anyone who would give up their fiancé to save a friend in trouble, will always be a friend of mine. I owe her big."

I didn't even try to argue that.


We were back in school for a week when Trish called her parents. Cindy and I were with her when she made the call. I have never seen her that upset and I hope I never do again.

Her parents didn't know how they were going to be able to come get her. They didn't have any money to pay for gas for the trip.

"Honey, tell them not to worry about it. I will have a rental that we will drive. All they will have to do is give you hugs when you get home."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Just relax and tell them you have a ride."

She told them about the ride. They immediately started in on questions about me. She told them that they would meet me when we arrived and they could ask me themselves. I guess they weren't too happy when the call ended.

"I'm getting worried about this trip Mike. I just know that they are going to be angry."

"Relax. No matter what happens, I'm going to be right there with you. You won't be alone."

"It still makes me nervous. My parents are the only family that I have. I am afraid of how they will react."

"They may be upset at the beginning. Trust me, they will come around. I can't tell you when, but I bet they will sometime."

"I hope you're right Mike."

Cindy and I both wrapped our arms around her and held her close. I knew that she just needed that safe secure feeling that I could provide at that time.


My father arranged for Trish and I to have a rental SUV at our disposal. We were going to drive to Trish's parents' home and planned on staying for the week including the upcoming Christmas holiday. A few days later, we were going to catch a flight to Phoenix where we would spend the rest of the time before the wedding.

The drive was a long one. I could tell why her parents didn't make the trip very often. Three and a half hours on the road gets very boring and old real fast. We arrived just after noon.

"Mom!" Trish jumped out of the vehicle to run up to her mother for a hug. Her father came out a moment later and received his hugs too. I walked over to meet them and waited until the embraces were over.

"Mom, I would like to introduce you to my fiancé Mike Sobell. Mike, these are my parents, John and Erica Donaldson."

"Nice to meet Mr. and Mrs. Donaldson." I offered my hand to John only to have it ignored. Things were about to get ugly. Trish had barely had her coat off when Erica started in on her.

"Trish, what hell is that?" she asked pointing toward Trish's abdomen.

"I'm pregnant," Trish replied.

"Well I think I have figured that out without your help. When were you going to tell me?"

"Today"

"And I suppose that this is the real reason for the engagement. What the hell were you thinking Trish?" John yelled to her.

"We both were at a party and had too much to drink. We woke up together and realized what happened."

"We didn't raise you like this you slut!" I saw his hand raise up to strike her. I jumped in front of her and caught his hand from landing. I'm not huge, but I am big enough to fend her father off.

"Get your hands off me you pig!"

"You were going to strike your own daughter. Trish, collect anything that you cannot replace. You're not staying here. I will not allow you to be in this kind of danger."

"She is our daughter..."

"She will be my wife in 2 weeks. I would like to see you at the wedding, but only if you can act civilized."

Trish ran into her room and came out 5 minutes later with a box of stuff. She indicated that it was all she needed and we turned and started to leave.

"I would like to say that it was nice meeting you. But right now I can't. I will call you later to discuss the wedding. I know that she would like you there. I'm not going to make you come."

I got into the SUV and we headed to a local motel for the night. Neither of us were in much of a good mood when we got there. Trish just wanted me to hold her tightly all night long. The only other thing that I did was call Dad to arrange an earlier flight out.


The next morning, we were on a flight to Phoenix. Trish was still upset and I was still trying to comfort her as much as I could. On this flight, Dad was able to arrange tickets to fly commercial out of the local airport. We were able to leave the rental at the local branch of the rental company before we left.

After explaining what happened to my parents, we went upstairs to my room for a nap. Trish clung to me like her life depended on it. I was finally able to get the full reasoning behind why Cindy asked this favor of me.


I spent most of the next few days trying to calm Trish down. Cindy had come over and tried to help as well. Mom had taken them out shopping for a few necessities as they called them. While they did that, I went and finished my Christmas shopping.

Two days before Christmas, I found myself alone in the house so I decided to make that phone call that I promised.

"Hello?"

"Hi John. This is Mike Sobell."

"Who?"

"Trish's fiancé."

"Oh, you. What do you want?"

"I want to know if you would like to come to the wedding. Do you?"

"Why the hell would we want to do that?"

"Fine. Do you have a pen handy?"

"No"

"Fine. I will call next week to see if you had a change of heart."

I hung up before he could reply. I started thinking that Trish actually had been fairly nice in her description of her parents. I sat down and wrote a letter to her mother with our phone number for her to call me if they wanted to come. I was able to get it in the mail that same day. I could only hope they changed their minds, but I wasn't going to hold my breath either.


Christmas morning was a new experience for me. I had gotten quite a few gifts for Trish. When it was time to open them, she was like a kid in a candy store. I had gotten her a few items for the baby. Mostly, I took time to get her many things that she had not been able to afford up to this time, new clothes, new computer and anything else that I thought she needed. It made me feel wonderful to see her so happy.

Later that day, she called her parents to wish them a Merry Christmas. The call lasted all of 30 seconds. All they did was call her a few choice names before they hung up on her. I held her close for the next two hours before she calmed down enough to talk.

"I knew this is how they would react. Why did I even try?"

"They're your parents. No matter what happens, you will always love them. Deep down, I bet they still love you too. I think that they are just very hurt right now and just need some time. They will come around, mark my words."

"I hope you're right Mike. I really do."

"Me too Honey."


We spent the next few days planning the wedding. It wasn't going to be too big, but still would require a little forethought. Cindy was helping plan as well. She was going to be the Maid of Honor. This freaked my parents out a first. We were also spending time with Trish in an attempt to cheer her up. After the phone call to her parents, she was in the dumps for a few days.

It was just a day before the wedding when Dad came to talk to me.

"Mike, I have some good news. We were able to find a small house for you two to live in near school. It has two bedrooms, so it should be fine once the baby comes."

"Cool. I'm going to require a car though. Living off campus with a pregnant wife is going to require more trips to the doctor's office, grocery store and other places too."

"I agree. That's why you will have a car waiting for you once you get back there."

"Sweet."

"I hope the two of you enjoy the trip to Hawaii for your honeymoon. It is wonderful this time of year."

"I don't know how much we will get out, but I'm sure we'll enjoy ourselves."

"I'm sure you will, Son," he replied with the biggest smile I have ever seen on his face.


The wedding didn't go quite as we would have liked. For starters, Trish's parents still refused to talk to me, meaning they also weren't coming to the wedding. I also couldn't have my best friend as my best man. She was already the maid-of-honor. Looking at Cindy all dressed up brought tears to my eyes.

"Are you sure you want us to do this? You can still back out?"

"No. Trish needs you now more than ever."

"I know. Cindy?"

"Yeah?"

"You will always be welcome at our house. Don't be a stranger."

"I will see what I can do."

We wrapped our arms around each other for a hug. "I will always love you Cindy."

"I'll always love you too Mike."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.