Anything For Your Friends - Cover

Anything For Your Friends

Copyright© 2006 by bfrap

Chapter 1: The Beginning

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Beginning - We were going to get married after college. That was before she she asked me to do her a favor. She wanted me to marry her roommate. Low Stroke content.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Pregnancy   School  

I guess it's true that our lives never turn out quite the way we planned them. When I started college, I thought that I had my life all figured out and knew pretty much how things would turn out. It was the beginning of my junior year. I was close to my then fiancé and we knew that marriage was only waiting on our graduation.


My name is Mike Sobell. My fiancé, Cindy Turner and I had been together since we could remember. We met when her family moved into our neighborhood about ten years ago. We immediately hit it off and quickly became inseparable. Where you saw Cindy, you saw me and vice versa.

When we turned 13, the thought of dating was hitting both of us. We naturally started talking to each other and decided that we didn't need to look elsewhere. We enjoyed each others company and neither wanted to date anyone else. From that point forward, we went from being pals, to being an item.

This freaked both sets of parents out immensely. They knew how much time we spent together and we had plenty of time alone to do things. It was less than a week later and Cindy was at the doctors getting put on the pill.

The first two months were tough. Not because of our relationship, but because of our parents. It seemed that every other day, they were taking us aside and preaching about sex, abstinence and any other speech that I guess a parent should have with their child.

Cindy and I were tight. For the next eight years, we were an item. Nobody ever questioned our love for each other. It was that evident to everyone who met us.

We also were each other's firsts, first love, first kiss and first lovers. We knew that one day we would also be husband and wife. For our high school graduation, my gift to her was a ring. Right in front of her family during her party, I got down on my knee and proposed. She accepted and from that point forward, we were engaged.

For the first 2 years, college life did not change us. We lived in the dorms, but we were together from the time we got up until bedtime. We studied together, ate together and anything else that we had to do we did together.

It was in late October of our junior year when things suddenly took a sharp turn. I met Cindy at the local McDonalds for lunch.

"Hi Cindy." I gave her a kiss before I sat across from her in the booth.

"Hi Mike. I would like you to meet my roommate, Trish Donaldson. Trish, this is my fiancé Mike Sobell."

"Hi Trish. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Mike."

"I'll be right back. I need to get myself something for lunch."

"Ok, see you in a bit honey," Cindy replied.

I went up to the counter and ordered my meal. By the time I returned, Trish had already left.

"Where did Trish go?"

"She has a class shortly."

"Ok. What's up for today honey?"

"Mike, I have a big favor to ask."

"Anything for you Sweetie. What do you need me to do?"

"Mike, I need you to marry Trish."

I really wish that she would have waited until I was finished drinking when she said that. I sprayed Coke all over the table in shock when I realized what she asked.

"You want me to what?"

"Marry Trish."

"Why would you want me to marry her? Hell, I just met her."

"Mike, she is in deep trouble. She is here on an academic scholarship. Her parents don't have anything to spare and she expects them to disown her upon finding out what's happened."

"So what kind of trouble is she in?"

"She's pregnant."

I put my hands up and replied, "Hey, I'm innocent. I have never done anyone but you."

"I know that Mike. She was given a drug at a party just after the semester started. She can remember everything. She wanted to stop it, but her body wouldn't cooperate. Now she is pregnant."

"So why do I need to marry her? I have been planning to marry you for 4 years now."

"Like my family, your family has money. Her family is below the poverty line by a long ways. Not only that, I have met them on more than one occasion. When she tells them, they are going to freak out and most likely disown her. She needs someone who can help her."

"But why can't you find someone else to be her 'Sugar Daddy'?"

"Mike, she really needs your help right now. Please, do this for me."

"What about abortion? I could easily help her get the funds for an abortion."

"We have talked about the options. She doesn't believe in abortion and she can't stand the thought of adoption either. Not that putting it up for adoption would help, her parents would still find out."

"But that still doesn't answer the question, why me?"

"Mike, I have known you all my life. You are kind, considerate, affectionate and someone that is great to be around. I know that you will be able to handle this."

"How does Trish feel about this?"

"She's as nervous as you are. She's also scared out of her mind. When her parents find out, they are going to freak."

"What about us? I don't want to lose you."

"I know," she replied somberly. "I realize that this would end our ability to be married. But Trish needs you more than I ever will. Please Mike, help her."

"I'll need to think about it. Give me a week. This is all just a bit sudden."

"Ok. Thanks Mike. I will always love you."

"Yeah, I'll always love you too."


For the next week, Trish was with us wherever we met. I knew that Cindy was trying to get us together. It was almost a week later when Trish met me alone. This shocked me just a bit.

"Hi Trish. Where's Cindy?"

"She had to take care of a few things. She told me to meet you today."

"You mean she felt that this was a good day for us to sit and get to know each other without her. Right?"

"Am I that poor a liar?"

"No. I just know Cindy that well. Sit down, we may as well talk about this."

"Ok"

"Trish, as I am sure you know, Cindy told me about you having a problem. Would you tell me about it in your own words?"

"I could. Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Are you certain you want to enter into a marriage of convenience with me to help solve things?"

"No"

"Good. That makes two of us. I guess that means we do need to talk and make informed decisions."

Trish told the story to me in greater detail. She didn't leave anything out. When she was done, I just wrapped my arms around her and gave her a hug.

"We'll figure something out Trish. It will be ok. I think I know why Cindy is bent on us getting married now though."

"Yeah. I don't feel right taking her fiancé from her though."

"I can understand that. Think how I feel. This has been so sudden."

"Either way, if we do get married, it will not be a sham marriage. I will work hard to make it work. My baby will deserve to have someone to be his or her father. So I want you to understand. If we get married, I plan on it being until 'death do us part' not just until my situation gets better."

"Well, that does make me feel a bit better. I don't want to be used."

"Mike, we have been together enough for me to see why Cindy loves you so. I would never do anything to jeopardize losing that. Do you think that you could learn to love me?"

"Yeah, I think I could. Do you think you could learn to love me?"

"I know I could."

"Do you think we should do this?"

"Only if you are willing Mike. I don't want you to feel forced into something."

"Hey, I could walk away now with nothing lost. It's not my baby. I will feel bad about Cindy though. We have been together for so long. It will take me some time to let go. I hope you can understand that."

"I will do my best. I can understand how you will feel. It's hard to let go."


The next day, we met with Cindy to discuss things. I could tell that she was having mixed feeling about the whole situation.

"So you will take care of her Mike?"

"I will do what is needed. Since getting married seems to be the best option, then that is what I will do. I just wish I didn't have to lose you in the process. I love you Cindy."

"I love you too Mike. It will be better this way. Trish needs you more than I do." She wrapped her arms around me, "Thanks for doing this." I could feel her tears on my shoulder. I'm certain that she could feel mine as well.

"Here," she took the engagement ring off her finger and handed it to me, "You will need this for Trish."

"No. You keep it. I feel that it's tacky to give a girl an engagement ring that had already been given to another. It would be different if it was an heirloom, like my grandmother's ring or something. Not this though. She should have one that is hers and hers alone."

"You're going to take this seriously then. Good, she will need that. I knew I could count on you. You do know that I will cherish this ring always?"

"I know that I would if I did take it back."

"Thanks"

"You're welcome. I guess this means that we are now officially broke up. That will stun a few people."

"Yeah, wait until Mom and Dad hear about this. I'm going to tell them that I broke up with you. I guess it is as close to the truth as possible."

"Thanks. You will be around though right? I mean I expect you to be part of this wedding."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."


For the next 2 weeks, Trish and I spent most of our free time together. We studied together, ate together, went for walks and on more than one occasion, we even slept together. Nothing sexual, but we were spending time getting to know one another. The more I talked to her, the more I found that I liked being with her. It still hurt knowing that I wasn't going to be with Cindy, but this is what she wanted and asked for. I had to keep telling my self that. It was the only way that I could keep going.

During this time, I started noticing Cindy acting strange. She seemed to be pulling away, which didn't surprise me much. We used to study all the time together. Since hooking me up with Trish, she was seemed to be pulling away from our little study group. I figured that I would talk to her about it later.

It was near the end of the second week when I started thinking about the upcoming Thanksgiving break. I had yet to discuss plans with Trish and realized that we should.

"Trish, what are your plans for the holiday break?"

"I don't have any. Why?"

"Aren't you going home to be with your family?"

"We can't afford transportation home. I was just going to stay in my room over the break. Even if I could afford it, I wouldn't want to go home in my condition. I would have to tell them and I am not ready for the fight yet."

"I see. Trish, would you like to come home with me for the holiday?"

"I couldn't do that."

"Why not. We are supposed to be engaged right?"

"Well, yeah."

"Then what better time for you to come meet my parents and the rest of my family?"

"I don't know. What if they hate me?"

"Listen, I know them much better than you do. They would never hate you. You're too sweet to hate. It will also give them some time to get used to the idea of you being my wife."

"How will I get there?"

"I'll see if Dad can't get me an extra plane ticket. It shouldn't be a big problem."

"Ok. If you say so."


"Hi Trish, Cindy."

"Hey Mike, what's up?"

"Well, I actually have something to tell both of you. I talked to Dad about getting a plane ticket for you Trish and he made some arrangements. He told me that we had to report to security when we arrived at the airport for our flight. He told me to tell you too Cindy. I guess he figured that we should all be together."

"What flight are we going to be on? I want to let Mom know when to come get me."

"Dad told me that he will arrange that with her. That we shouldn't worry. He wouldn't tell me anything more. I'm not sure either."

"Ok... Hey Trish, looks like you're going to Phoenix for the holidays."

"Yeah"

"Have you ever been on a plane?"

"No. We never could afford that."

"I guess that will change on Saturday."

"Yeah."

I walked up and gave her a hug and held her close. "Don't worry my dear. My parents don't bite. The flight won't be that bad either."

"Ok. Just stay close to me."

"I will."


The three of us arrived at the airport and reported to the security office. One of the officers led us down a different corridor to what he told us was our gate. We walked up to the woman at the desk and she smile before talking.

"Hello Mr. Sobell. You lovely ladies must be Miss Donaldson and Miss Turner. Let me take your luggage then you can board the plane and get comfortable. We will be taking off shortly."

"Thanks," we replied.

We headed down to the plane and boarded. Trish was glued to my side and holding my hand. Cindy was walking behind me in a relaxed manner. Once we entered the plane, an attendant told use to sit anywhere that we liked. I looked around and realized that this must be the corporate jet that Dad flew in all the time.

"Wow Mike. Is this your father's corporate jet?"

"Yeah, I think so Cindy. I guess we fly in style. Trish, you can relax. My fingers are almost numb. It is only going to be us."

"Sorry. I've just never been on a plane before."

"There always has to be a first time for everything."

The three of us found a seat that we were comfortable in and relaxed. Within 15 minutes, we were in the air and on our way home. Trish relaxed once we were in the air. She enjoyed the view out the window of the top of the clouds.

"They look like a soft mattress. It's beautiful up here."

Cindy replied, "I know. I told you that this would be nothing. It's even more fun flying in a private plane like this. Commercial planes are not this comfy."

This was all new to Trish. It was like a kid in a candy store. It was rather fun to see.

We relaxed and talked about Phoenix. We also discussed the story of the breakup for Cindy and I to tell our parents as well as how I got involved with Trish. Once we had our story ironed out, we talked about the plane ride.

The plane touched down and we made our way off to find Dad waiting for us.

"Hey Mike. I see you guys made it alright."

"What's with the private plane?"

"It was the only way that I could get you an extra seat. Everything else was booked solid through Wednesday."

"Oh, that's cool. Must be nice to own the company."

"It is one of the perks."

"Dad, I would like to introduce you to my fiancé, Trish Donaldson, this is my father, Mike Sr."

"It's nice to meet you Trish." I noticed that he gave me a funny look. I expected it.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Sobell."

"Mike, I thought that you were engaged to Cindy."

"Long story Dad. We broke up. I need to talk to you and Mom about it later."

"Ok."

Trish was in for more surprises when we got into his limo. Dad seemed to be going all out today. She was as excited as I had ever seen her.

We dropped Cindy off at her house before getting home ourselves. Trish and I gathered up our bags and headed inside. I noticed the look in her eye as she started looking around. If what Cindy had told me was true, this must feel like a mansion to her. She was checking everything out. Once she settled down, I told her to bring her things upstairs to our room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.