Gloria - Naked For The Winter - Cover

Gloria - Naked For The Winter

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Assignment Completed Successfully - Gloria Flogged

Drama Sex Story: Assignment Completed Successfully - Gloria Flogged - Gloria is given a chilly assignment by her boss and warned not to fail her.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic  

If Gloria had thought that her foiling of the poachers might get her sentence reduced she was wrong!

Max called her into his room on the Tuesday and reprimanded her for oversleeping. She thought of mentioning that she had been three days without sleep and that she had been quite badly injured by the three intruders. Her eye with its twelve stitches ought to have been evidence enough but she saw she would be wasting her breath.

"Extension of my punishnment, Sir?"

"Three more weeks! Get out of my sight!"

It had been a mistake for Gloria to mutter "Fucking stupid cunt" under her breath. Max had sharp hearing. That got her six more weeks!

But she caught annother four intruders just after Christmas, getting another bad beating and managing to keep them from getting to the boat by shoving it out to sea. By the time help had arrived she was in a bad way but still fighting them off and the four had been reduced to a very sorry looking two! An angry gathering of guests had threatened Max with a fate worse than death if he didn't go easy on the increasingly battered heroine.

He agreed that Gloria would stop being punished at the end of January. But she could see that he would get her again if he could! And he did!

Ellen was the first to congratulate her on finishing her time of trial with such success.

"Good for you, Gloria! You showed those bastards!"

"Good for you, too Ellen. I hardly recognise you these days! Don't overdo the dieting my love! We don't want you keeling over. See the doctor when he comes over next!"

"I saw him the same day he came to treat your wounds. He's very pleased. So am I! And it's all thanks to you. I love you, Gloria!"

"Thanks, Ellen. I feel I should warn you I do have a girl! I could even have a man as well, but I've not heard from him since I came here!"

Gloria had heard from Sam. She had been afraid that her effusive greeting, the result of a period of near despair on her part, might embarrass her lover but she needn't have worried. Sam sent the loveliest reply. It had made her cry when the boatman had handed her the note.

"My dearest Gloria. How typically sweet of you to remember me in the midst of your troubles. I live only for you, my darling! My heart will beat only as long as yours oh love of my life. How I wish we could be together again soon!"

And now here Samantha was! Gloria had guessed that Edwina would get her booked in as a guest! It was the first week of April now and very warm. Being naked was a joy to Gloria in this weather after the rigours of a mercifully mild winter. Gloria's prayer had been answered to a very large extent. There had been one weekend when it had been freezing and Gloria had nearly died. But she had come through!

On Sam's first Sunday, the couple went for a stroll away from the complex.

"Edwina thought I should come to check up on you, Gloria. Your messages through the boatman had worried her somehow. Didn't sound quite right."

"I sent no message, Sammy! I haven't sent any since January! He's been making them up! No wonder they didn't sound like me! And I'll tell you why! The boatman is one of them! They really saw me coming Samantha. I walked right into the guard Jim's little trap. He got me on my back on the shingle and really pressed down hard on me and I was lapping it up! Then he goes and "confesses". And I had the marks on my back for days. Caught red-handed so to speak!"

Is Max in on the racket?" asked Samantha.

"No. He's straight as they come is our Max! But a rigid disciplinarian as well as a disapproving Puritan! I don't know if the Security staff wanted to get me sacked. I guess that was their wish, but my being given those weekend duties meant I was too dog tired during the week to hear the boats coming and going. What an idiot I was. I still can't believe it Samantha! I could kick myself!"

"If they knew about you from the very first, you didn't really stand a chance, Gloria. Don't blame yourself! And why aren't you being punished this weekend, by the way?. Not that I'm not glad to see yoy, of course!"

"A s matter of fact I was awarded a weekend duty, Sammy! But it's too late to sack me and find a replacement just for a few weeks. So I told him to stuff his punishment up his arse! I needed to talk to you. But I'll accept his inevitable awards for the next weeks until you do your stuff! I do blame myself for my troubles. If I'd kept my hands off that Jim, I'd have been in a position at least to make things difficult for them! I goofed again, Sammy!"

"Where is Jim?"

"Still around somewhere. He was supposed to have been sacked but I'm sure he's about the place."

"So who is running the operation if it's not Max?"

"A Mr James. Smarmy bastard - that one! I've been in his office a couple of times. One advantage of being justly thought of as a total dimwit is that they see no need for precautions like locking sensitive papers away when I'm around. They had me working as a cleaner one weekend, scrubbing floors in the office area! You'll get all the evidence you need when the police raid the place - which will be soon, I hope!"

"As soon as I get back to report. April the twenty first, Gloria! Then you can come home!"

"I'll see my contract out, darling. I've come through some pretty rugged times this last few months, mostly my own fault, I know! The last few weeks will be a chance to work on my tan and relax a bit!

"You look a bit knocked around, Gloria! Was that the three poachers?"

"They weren't poachers. They were thugs sent to cripple me - or worse! And there were four more they sent to finish me a few weeks later. I made a nasty mess of them too! Just with my bare hands and feet, Sam! And they had baseball bats! The security guys came and "rescued" me only when I was finally getting on top and about to send the surviving two to sleep! I'd finally grabbed one of the bats and was really breaking bones! They rescued them, not me! After that they decided to leave me alone, Sammy! I knew the first three intruders were not paoches when no police came to interview me. It was obvious they had hushed the whole thing up and why!"

"I don't blame them for leaving you alone after what you did to them!" replied her friend, her eyes shining with excitement. She really envied Gloria her adventures this last few months, frozen tits or not!

"And what are your plans in May, Gloria?" Sammy knew in her heart what was coming.

"That's up to Allen. If he still wants me he can have me! Sorry Sammy!"

A tear rolled down Samantha's cheek and several made their way down Gloria's scarred face.

"I'm a woman, Sammy. I want to be a proper woman and give birth. I want a large family, Sammy! The larger the better. Call it doing my bit to keep the Anglo Saxon race up there where it belongs! I've been thinking a lot these few weeks when it's been so slack with hardly ant guests. And I don't pity these illegals any more. Maybe they are being exploited by the people smugglers, but I despise all of them. If they want to come here, let them come through the Customs like anyone else. Let them apply for visas and work permits! And we're mad to give them all social benefits. I hate what's happening to our country, Sammy. We really are being swamped. I don't mind reasonable influxes. It does us good, but it's got out of hand this last twenty years! So I and Allen can produce a few real English men and women to try and buck the trend! And you should find a man too, Sammy. Look at us! We're splendid girls and can give something back to our country just by giving birth to more splendid girls - and boys too!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.