Gloria - Naked For The Winter - Cover

Gloria - Naked For The Winter

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Gloria Gets Started

Drama Sex Story: Gloria Gets Started - Gloria is given a chilly assignment by her boss and warned not to fail her.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BDSM   Spanking   Sadistic  

"Welcome to our Naturist Paradise, Miss Gloria! I see the sea trip did not agree with you! It often doesn't, I fear. The sea around here can be very rough! Never mind, my dear! You are on terra firma now and here you will remain for the next seven months!"

Gloria's heart sank even further at the thought of being so long a time away from her darling Samantha and the well endowed Allen! She just hoped those two would maintain a seemly distance between themselves during the Winter months!

But, meanwhile, she had a job to do and a caning to avoid! Not that she'd mind a caning, of course. Far from it! The more she thought about it the more she knew that she would love it! Simply LOVE it! But she mustn't let the firm down. And Edwina wouldn't cane her anyway! Edwina was too nice. Just a silly fantasy. Nice fantasy, though!

The more she envisaged the delicious agony of that punishment thrashing the more she craved for her buttocks to be striped with angry red lines and welts! Maybe she could get a bit of good old fashioned discipline here! That would be great! She must try to find a way of broaching the topic with this nice man!

And he was a nice man, the Director! The only clothed person on the Island, she had been told before coming here. Tall and dark and handsome. Older than Allen, but still a man who took good care of himself.

"As you see, Gloria, I am not a Naturist myself. Just a boring old administrator, I'm afraid. But you won't see much of me - pardon the silly joke!"

Gloria tittered appreciatively. Must try to humour these people!

She was ushered out of Mr James's office by a fat and very unfit looking lady of uncertain age. One was obviously fed well here, judging by this woman's more than ample girth! How anyone could bear to look as obese and ugly as this lump of blubber was beyond the athletic Gloria to conceive. She tried not entirely successfully to hide her distaste as she was shown to her room.

Gloria was pleased to see that she was to sleep alone. It would aid her nocturnal activities greatly not to have to pick her delicate way over sleeping bodies. She looked around her. The bed was comfortable enough, but was covered only by an under sheet! So the nights were to see her firm and gorgeous young body as uncovered as were the days! Shit! And it wasn't exactly tropical in here!

"What is the room temperature?" she asked Fatso.

"Sixty. You'll get used to it!"

Gloria was tempted to say that, with a layer of blubber like Fatso's, any temperature would be bearable, no matter how low. But Gloria was a polite young Nudist - for now! Gloria merely tried to look hard and brave and not shiver. She willed her goose bumps to go down but they were very stubborn and resisted with great success!

She was given time to rest in her new quarters and told to report to the Gymnasium in twenty minutes. Gloria looked forward to the first lesson. Although her experience as a teacher was nil she had been taught plenty of exercise routines in her time. At the reformatory she and Samantha had been excellent gymnasts and athletes and started their first lessons in Judo and Karate. After her release she had been to many classes and reckoned she would make a more than passable instructor.

In the gymnasium a tall and naked man was waiting for her. By his rich and deep mahogany tan, she guessed that he had last worn clothes about one hundred and seventy years ago! She looked at his penis and compared it in her mind's eye to Allen's. Allen won by a mile - several inches anyway! Allen might be a pale skinned wimp but he had a penis to die for! Her mouth went dry as she remembered the last time she had performed fellatio on him! Her vagina throbbed as she remembered his last entry into that welcoming tunnel of lust!

"Hi, Gloria! I'm Max. I run this place. Mr James is only here a couple of times a week. I'll show you around the rest of the establishment in the morning, but this is where you'll be working, except when you take them outside to the pool and for their weekly run. The guests can wear shoes for the run. It's very stony here. But you are allowed no covering even for your feet. You were warned, though, of this?"

"I was warned about the impending carnage to my ever naked feet! And are we really this lenient with the guests? I'm shocked!"

Max blinked.

"I'll take your views on board, of course, Gloria! Maybe we can put it to a vote! I like a bit of democracy, don't you?"

"No! Give me absolute monarchy any day! With me as the Queen! And my gym is my territory. What I say goes!" She might as well make her mark early on! If she were going to run around in the freezing cold and get her feet torn to shreds again, then so could these arsehole guests!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.