The New Vicar - Cover

The New Vicar

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A young Vicar takes over an isolated parish in an area where he was raised. Now he discovers that things are not what he saw whilst growing up. The advice from an old vicar after an experience sets him on a path of helping his parishioners and filling the pews of the church to satisfy his bishop.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Sister  

I never expected this; here was a well-groomed woman, with my cock well embedded in her mouth. I knew that she must have done this many times for she expertly worked her hands mouth and tongue to make me reach this point that I just wanted to explode into her throat. But somehow she had prolonged that feeling twice by pressing on the base of my prick and my balls sac, which she had also been kneading in her hand. The combination of all these was bringing me to a climax I never thought possible. All I could see when I looked down was the red circle of her painted lips pursing and retracting as her head moved backwards and forwards on my shaft.

I had my hand on the back of her well-groomed grey head, as she performed this act. Then it happened, this time there was no blocking of my ejaculation, it came with the rush of an express train and spurted into her mouth. She had drawn back just enough to allow my full load to be dammed in her mouth. I felt the movement of her mouth and tongue as she swallowed the lot. The circling of her tongue licking any remaining fluid left and sucking her mouth.

Drawing back her head I dropped out and she looked up at me.

"Well vicar, did you like that, I love making a man come in my mouth." Then she stood up in front of me and tucked my now limp cock back into my underpants and trousers, pulling up the zip.

This was my organist not only of my new church, but of my own organ it seems.


I was given this isolated and spread out parish deep in the countryside, which hadn't had a vicar for about fifteen years. I think the reason I was given it was because of the fact I had been left a farm supply business by my parents and wouldn't be a strain on the purses of the church. I had said I would willingly take over the parish, since I had complained so much about the appointment of a permanent vicar rather than one visiting in an unregulated roster.

It was unusual to give so young a vicar this appointment, for I was only 25 years old and not that long ordained. This wasn't a parish like the ones in the city; we had no drug problems or street children. This was mostly rural workers and elderly widows, I say widows for the life expectancy of men in this area was far fewer than the women. A lot had also bought property here to get away from the cities, which weekly were becoming more violent and unsafe.

The small congregation that attended the church was meagre to say the least and they were mainly older women, the church seemed to no longer appeal to the young. There were of course exceptions and over the few months I have been here the numbers have grown weekly, but not enough to half fill the small church.

The numbers of women's groups which are held in the church hall draws more than the Sunday services do. So at least I am getting the church back into the centre of the community. The small donations which I receive is also growing, so much so I have even had a pat on the back from my superiors.

We have a small mobile organ in the church hall, and Mrs Thomas was practising for the coming Sunday. I had lent over to turn the page of music when she just zipped my trousers down released my languid cock and sucked it into her mouth. It didn't stay that way for long. She was on her knees devouring my penis. How she managed my huge cock was indeed a thing I had never seen before.

I am well over the normal height standing at 76 inches tall and broad of shoulder, which was aided by me doing weight training, I am over 200 lbs in weight, so not a small man by any standards. Yet here was this small elderly woman devouring me.

As I previously said I just couldn't withdraw or should I say didn't want to, the sensation was too good to do that. What kind of a shepherd was I when I let this good woman commit such a thing with me?

I left the hall and went to the Manse and sat down, all my good intentions and celibacy had gone the minute I allowed Mrs Thomas to continue. How could I stand in the pulpit and preach goodness and virtue when I committed such an act. I was a sinner of the worst kind.

Mrs Thomas came in and sat opposite me. "This is only between you and me Ronald, no-one will know."

"I have committed a sin, I'm not worthy of this collar."

"Ronald I was only doing what the last vicar wanted. You are a man and a man needs a woman. More importantly a woman needs a man even more. Her sex life is almost to death, yet look how many are in this parish without the comfort of a man. You can do more good making these women happy. Your job is to help the people and give them faith. If the only way the church sees success is to have a big congregation on a Sunday you can do that. Help these women with what they want and you will fill the church."

"You don't actually believe that do you?"

"Yes I do, do as I told you and they will come. Then what will your bishops say when your congregation is so big. Chuck you out. No fear, they will leave you be. You are a well-built, virile young man, go and make these women happy. If you want I can tell you which ones to start with, the rest will follow."

"Oh go away Mrs Thomas, I don't wish to hear any more, I just don't believe it."

"You ring old Reverend Johnson and ask him, if he denies it, tell him Kate says it's all right."

"How could I ask such a question."

Mrs Thomas walked over to the writing desk picked up the phone and dialled a number which was in an address book. She waited a few minutes for I heard the wringing.

"Ted, Kate here, nice to hear your voice again, missing me? (Pause) I sure miss you, you randy old bastard. Look we have a new vicar (pause) Oh you heard. (Pause). He is a bit green, I told him of the arrangements you used to have, but he doesn't believe me.(pause) Yes, I'm hoping you will."

"Here Reverend Johnson wants to talk to you," she handed me the telephone.

"All the time I was vicar of that parish I never slept a night alone, I never wanted for company. I was invited to all the parties and regretted having to leave; it was the best five years of my life, better than my previous parish. Son you look after these women and they will look after you, you will have a large congregation, which makes the church happy. It's all about number of bums on the pews, do that and you will be left in peace. Forget all the things you learnt in College, this is the real life. Give the women what they want. Take it from someone who knows."

"I feel I couldn't do as you say, it's against everything which I stand for."

"You're there for a shoulder to cry on, someone to hear their troubles, marry them, baptise them, bury them and provide a place where they can meet. Fuck the single women. Do these things, that is what they want, nothing else. Listen to Kate she knows what the community wants. You ring me any time, I will help you."

Never did I ever imagine that the ministry was to be like that being described to me. How ignorant I was of life, maybe I believed what was read and not what was the real thing. I just couldn't accept it. I held nothing against Mrs Thomas.

I had a meeting this evening of the elders, so I went to make preparations. Cutting all what had happened out of my mind.

Among the group of five, consisting of two men and three elderly women was an elderly woman who stood out from the rest. She had a steady eye and she looked straight at me. She sat at the table with a silver handled walking stick by her left leg. Her lace gloved hand rested lightly on the handle with the other over the first. She was dressed in a black long-sleeved dress, which I knew, came down to her ankles and up to her neck. There was a lace white thin collar around the neck, her hair was neck length and coloured a light mousy brown. She wore dark stockings and shoes with a small heel. Around her neck was a thickish chain with a watch at the end of the chain lying between her ample bust. She reminded me of pictures of Queen Victoria, all prim and proper; when she spoke she had a sophisticated voice.

She wasn't one who had lived in the area long for I knew all the families in the area having been born and brought up here. She was an outsider as the older residents called the newcomers. Her name was Justin Jepson

After the meeting was over everyone left except the old woman.

"Can I help you; give you a tea or something?"

"It seems my daughter is a bit late picking me up. I would love a cup of tea."

"Come with me then into the Manse and anyway it's a lot more comfortable there."

So I helped her in, sat her down and made her a tea. The time seemed to drag as I saw her check her watch almost every few minutes.

"Look Mrs Jepson, let's give your daughter a ring and see what has happened."

"I'm not sure of the number but it's in the book, under Swanson."

That is the good thing with a local telephone book there is never many names the same, so I soon found the name and rang the number, no answer.

"Look you stay here, I'll drive back up the road, maybe she has broken down."

This she agreed to. I got into my car and drove out into the winding side road on the moor, towards the daughter's house. I saw the rear of a car sticking up in the air the front in a ditch. I saw a figure slumped over the wheel — a woman. I stopped, got out and opened the door of her car and she slumped out, held in by the seat belt. There was a large cut on the forehead, which was bleeding and dripping on to her dress, creating a pool where the dress was taut across her thighs.

There was a scarf and a handkerchief on the passenger's seat so I put the folded handkerchief over the cut and wrapped the towel around her head. On the dash was a box of tissues. To prevent the blood on the dress splashing over everything when I was to drag her out I decided to mop the blood up. I tried using the tissues on the blood and the dress just bent, so I put my hand up her dress and held the material as I mopped up the blood. I soon realised that she had nothing on underneath, not even a pair of panties. Then when I looked up she was watching me. I dropped the dress.

"You have been in an accident I've bandaged your head and wiped the blood that had pooled on your dress. I came looking for you, for your mother was worried. She is at my house waiting for you."

"You're the new vicar aren't you?" She said softly.

"Yes, I am getting an ambulance for you just sit there."

I telephoned the ambulance service, but I knew it would take some time to get here. I then telephoned my home and hoped that Mrs Jepson would pick up the telephone. I let it ring a few times before she lifted the receiver.

"Vicar here, I have found your daughter, she has run off the road. Stay there, I will come and bring you to her. Just a minute I will let her talk to you."

I handed the handset to Ms Swanson and walked away. When I saw her finish I walked back to her. She handed me the mobile "Thank you, for caring."

"That's what I'm here for, to look after you."

"No that's not what I meant. When I woke you had your hand up my dress. I knew I was naked underneath and I thought the wrong thoughts. But I see now why you were doing that. Sorry, I knew I could trust you."

"Because I'm the vicar?"

"No that has nothing to do with it, you are a man I can trust. I would like to know you better, you are too good to let slip through my fingers," she said trying to laugh.

In the distance I heard the ambulance and I saw the flashing lights as it negotiated the bends. They never wasted much time getting her out and into the ambulance. They asked if I were coming, but I told them I was following in the car. I locked her car up and put the key in my pocket then drove back to the Manse and picket up Mrs Jepson.

"Is Moyra all right?"

"She is on her way to the hospital; I've come to take you there."

She laid her head on my chest and wept and I consoled her by putting my arms around her and holding her to me. "Come on Justin, she will be all right. I'll look after you until she is discharged. If you want to go home I'll take you there. If you want to stay here which is closer to the hospital, then you can."

I led her out of the house and we drove to the hospital. She and I went and spoke to Moyra in the casualty. At least being a vicar I was allowed in, that is at least one of the perks of the job.

She was to be kept in for two days. So Moyra asked me, "Could you take care of my mother until I come out?"

"I said I would, I offered to take her home or she could stay at the Manse, I have two spare rooms. I can bring her to see you too."

"Don't take her home, she will be on her own and I don't want that. I would ask you a favour though. You know my predicament, could you get me some underwear, please."

"I will certainly do that for you."

"Just the panties."

"Do I get to choose the style and colour?"

"Just as long as they cover the vital parts and keep me warm, I don't care what colour or style."

"Moyra that's no way to talk to the vicar. He will be getting the wrong ideas."

"I think he has the right ones, mum."

"She's not normally like this. Must have been the knock on the head has effected her," Justine said trying to keep a straight face.

I took Justin home, and lent her a pair of my pyjamas and showed her the bedroom and bathroom; I even had a spare toothbrush to give her. I went and made my usual hot milk drink and I made one for Justin also. I was sitting in the lounge trying to put my Sunday sermon together when she walked into the room.

The pyjamas were far too big for her. "Justin these are far too large for you, I have a teeshirt which would be far better for you and would look like a cotton nightdress. I will get it for you to change into."

I gave her the teeshirt and she went and changed, and when she came back in again it was as I said looked like a nightdress on her.

"That looks a lot more comfortable."

"I must admit it is, I don't think I'll strangle myself in this."

She sat in the easy chair and sipped her milk drink with her cane beside her. I continued writing and I casually looked over at her. I was looking right up her thighs, her legs were slightly apart and I saw her pubic grey speckled hairs. I tried to look away but my eyes kept returning to gaze up her nightdress.

I moved my eyes back to my notes but they kept returning to her thighs, her legs never moved and when I raised my eyes I saw she was watching me.

"I feel that way too, wearing your clothes makes me feel that way."

"What way Justin,"

"I want you to make love to me. Forget about whom you are. You're not Catholic so there is nothing wrong in wanting a woman. I may be old, but I need a man just as much as any young woman. I would like to sleep with you tonight."

No woman has ever asked me to sleep with her. Sure I have slept with women but not for a few years. I don't know yet why I said it but is just came out, "OK Justin you can sleep with me. Come let's go to bed."

I dropped my notes and just lifted her up and carried her into my bedroom. I laid her on the bed and went into my bathroom, showered and went straight to bed where the old lady was lying. She was older than my grandmother, yet I didn't see her that way. I was also surprised how her body looked so young, her breasts weren't thin and hanging, but had some substance to them. Also she was nice to cuddle up to.

This woman was eager, for she had her hand on my penis and gently pulled me over until I was on top of her. I was soon resting on my arms and she had me between her thighs with one knee bent the other was stiff. Then she introduced my penis to her warm snatch. Oh the warm, I felt the heat from her as my knob rested between her thin labial lips. I just moved forward and I was sliding and stretching her to take my massive cock.

I was taken by surprise that an old woman like her was so warm and smooth. She had my complete cock enclosed in her warm sheath and I just left it there for a few minutes. I wouldn't say it was better or worse than I remembered from my college days where I slept around.

It wasn't until Mrs Thomas relieved me that I had even considered having sex with a much older woman. Now here was an elderly woman I had under me and pinioned by my cock who was even older than Mrs Thomas. It was what Justin said that made some sense to it all. There is nothing to stop me dating or marrying a woman in our church rules. But somehow my conduct at the present is breaching common trust. One doesn't expect their vicar to go around fucking old women in his parish. Yet my predecessor did and his congregation loved him for it.

This was no time to think of these things for Justin was now rolling her hips and making small up and down movements. I sat back on my heels and slipped my hands under her, bringing her pelvis up and I sank at least another inch into her. This brought a loud 'Oh' from Justin.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.