My Life with Christy - Cover

My Life with Christy

Copyright© 2006 by The Viper

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A disabled guy needs an aid after the death of his primary care-giver/adopted father. He posts an ad on the internet, and six weeks later, he finds an aid, and much more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

The next morning, Christy woke up first, as was almost always the case. Franklin hadn't even moved from his sleeping position, which was a bit unusual, so she checked his breathing and pulse just to confirm he was still living, which he was. She kissed his forehead and carefully got up in such a way so as not to disturb him. She stretched her body, went out on the deck of the suite and took a deep breath of the fresh northwest spring air. She said to herself, "I'm back where it started. Hello, Seattle. Let's see what to do first? It's about eight o'clock now; Frankie will probably sleep until about nine that gives me about an hour to get ready. I would like to have sex with him, but maybe he won't be ready for that this morning. I heard they have a nice zoo up here; maybe we'll take in the animals today. Well, this isn't getting it done, is it Christy? I'll go have a quick shower."

She quietly went into the closet and was stunned to see that everything she needed was right there, waiting for her, unpacked and arranged to her liking. She thought, "Damn, he must have had his mother do this while we were gone. Good, she's a mother again. Well, let's see, what look do I want? Ah, how about 'Smart girl Christy'? Yeah, that'll work great." She got her slacks, shirt, bra, panties, socks and shoes. She went into the bathroom, stripped out of the undergarment, got into the shower, and took a nice hot shower for about 20 minutes. She felt refreshed after her shower. She dried herself off, dried her freshly washed hair and styled it for a day of walking and bus riding, put her bra and panties on, slipped into her bathrobe and went to check on Franklin. Of all things, he was awake and watching cartoon, Bugs Bunny cartoons at that. She cleared her throat, and said, "Hi, honey. How long have you been watching Bugs Bunny?"

Franklin turned his head, smiled, and said, "Hello, you gorgeous thing, you. I've been awake for about fifteen minutes now; I figured that you were taking a shower, yes? I've been a closet cartoon watcher for close to thirty one years now, Bugs Bunny is my favorite."

"Mine is Pepe la Pew. So, baby, you need to pee?"

"You know it, sweetie." He turned off the TV and set the remote control aside. He said, "After breakfast, what do you want to do today?"

Christy sat him upright on the bed, and helped him into his chair. She put his seatbelt on, and said, "Let's go to the zoo. I hear it's one of the better ones. Is that right? I've only been to the San Diego zoo. That takes three full days to see. So, I'm hoping this one is smaller."

"Gods, we think alike, I was going to suggest we do that. Ok, let's do the zoo. We'll need to figure out the bus thing, but that's no problem. I think the five goes right too it. And yes, it is a good one, especially since I've been pumping my money into it like crazy. I'm one of their biggest patrons. I get in free for life."

He made his way into the bathroom. Christy then put him on the toilet with his pajama bottoms down. She kissed his cheek, and said, "Be right back, love. Do we want to have breakfast in the room, or in one of the hotel restaurants?"

"Baby, this is your reward, you can decide what we do. I'm leaving it completely up to you. As long as it's legal, I'm ok with whatever. Ok, babe?"

"Gods, you're good to me. Ok, let's go down and do the restaurant thing. I'll see you in a few minutes."

"Ok, sweetie."

Christy went into the main room of the suite. She dressed quickly and went back into the bathroom to help her fiancé.

She said to him, "Hi baby, you done yet?"

"Uh huh, babe. You look preppy today. Why? Don't get me wrong, I like it, but why that?"

Christy snickered, and said, "I couldn't very well do the 'Sexy Christy', the 'Nice Girl Christy' or the 'Elegant Christy' at the zoo, so this is 'Smart Girl Christy'. You like it?"

"I like anything on you, sweetie, but I really like nothing on you, if you get my drift." Franklin smiled and his cock stood up.

Christy smirked, and said "I'd love to, baby, but I'm dressed at the moment. I'll give you something to tide you over until tonight though. Ok, love?"

"Get that pretty mouth over here, gorgeous, before I explode!"

"I love it when you're horny!" With that, she walked over to him, got between his legs, opened her mouth and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked him and used her expert tongue to swirl around the head of it. In seconds, Franklin was moaning and grunting with pure pleasure. He loved it and he loved her. There was a minor problem though; it made him feel too damned good. He almost catapulted of the toilet with a powerful jerk of his body when he came in her mouth. When he regained his control, he said, petting her hair as gently as he could, "Damn, Christy, they just keep getting better. You rock my world, baby! I'm so happy. There is one thing that would make it perfect, but it can't be."

"What, sweetheart?"

Franklin sighed, and a small tear ran down his right cheek as he said, in a little voice, "I miss my Papa, I miss George. I wish he could see you and me together. I loved him."

Christy put her arms around him, and said, "Baby, if it helps, I think he knows, I think he set this up, he knew you weren't strong emotionally. I think he knew I needed to be needed. So he put the two of us together. I think he gave you the idea to write the ad on the Internet, just at the right time. The person I was working for, doing much the same thing, but with not as much joy, had just died of cancer. I saw your ad, and something told me to answer it. I think it was George that told me to do that. Honey, I've never met him, but I know how much he cared for you, and how proud he was of you. I think he's watching us right now, and smiling, giving us his blessing. I love you, Frankie. I will love you forever; never forget that. He loved you too, and still does. He will be with you forever." She saw tears flowing down his cheeks, so she held him until the tears were gone. She asked him, "You ok, baby? I know it's hard, I know. I'm here whenever you need a shoulder to cry on."

"Yeah, love, I'm ok, now. The memories flooded my brain again, that's all. I'm so glad I kept my courage last night. I love you so very much. You are my joy, my light at the end of the tunnel, my hope. Thank you, for everything, my true love!!" He smiled his radiant smile.

Christy said then, "Ah, to hell with it. That was the sweetest thing I've ever heard. Thank you, baby. Forget the restaurant thing, let's order room service, and make love, then well see about the zoo thing later. Would you like that, baby?"

Franklin was shaking with excitement when he said, "Hell, we can always see the zoo. I'd love a piece of you now. Crap, I forgot to have my mom get my wedge. This may be painful for me..."

Christy cut him off with a snicker, "Um, Frankie, I think you didn't give your mom enough credit, she know you better than you think, she packed it. It's in the closet. So, your comfort is assured. Any more objections, or can I get undressed again?"

"Oh, please, baby, you have way too many clothes on."

With that, Christy undressed slowly, sensuously, for Franklin. When she was done, she said, "Be right back, baby." and ran back to the bedroom of the suite. She quickly set up the wedge on the bed, then went back to get her love off the toilet. She found him smiling at her, his cock sticking straight up. She kissed his lips, picked him up easily and carried him into the bedroom. She put him down gently, made sure he was comfortable, mounted him, put his cock up inside her pussy and moaned as it felt that good to her. She proceeded to fuck Franklin's brains out; the need was so great. In a matter of minutes, they were both screaming as they had simultaneous orgasms. Thirty minutes later, they both were exhausted, but totally satisfied. Christy laid on Franklin's chest, Franklin was stoking her hair, all was right with the world.

After a while, Christy stirred. She said, "Wow, baby, that was so intense! Wonderful! You want breakfast now, honey?" She smiled at him.

"Yeah, babe, I'm starved. Order me some Belgian waffles, with strawberries and real whipping cream, and link sausages. Oh, and a glass of O.J. And don't forget the newspaper, I need to check the business section. Ok, baby?"

Christy giggled and said. "Yes, master! Your wish is my command. Gods, I love you, Frankie!" She got up, stretched, found her bathrobe, put it on, went to the suite's living room and called Jennifer.

"Jennifer Dawson, how may I help you, Mr. Sternberg?"

"Jennifer, this is Christy here."

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry, Ms. McAlester. My apologies. How may I help you? I trust you two had a successful evening then, yes?"

"Oh, Jennifer, yes. He asked me to marry him, and I accepted. I love him with all my heart. He's all I want. It was so wonderful. I can't tell you how good I feel today."

"Oh, Christy, that's wonderful. I just wish it were I, but that was not meant to be. Franklin said you two were going on vacation, yes?"

"Oh yes. Franklin is taking me to Scottsdale, Arizona to visit my parents. I haven't seen them in over 9 years; I've missed them so much. I need to see them. It's a long story, I'll tell you some other time, ok, Jennifer?"

"Sure, Christy. You don't have to tell me. I'm just an employee of the hotel here. That's all."

"I know, but I like you, Jennifer. Would you like to eat dinner with us tonight? I think Franklin would like that a lot. You've always been special to him, you know.

"Oh, thank you, Christy, yes, I'd like that. I'm glad you're not the jealous type. Everybody I know loves Franklin."

"Yeah, I know, I think it's wonderful. Now, about breakfast, Franklin wants Belgian waffles with strawberries and real whipped cream, with link sausages and a glass of OJ. I'd like some of those blueberry pancakes and bacon with apple juice. Ok, Jennifer?"

"No problem at all, Christy. I'll have it brought up to you in about 30 minutes. Would you like to eat in our dining room tonight?"

"Yes, could you make reservations for about 8:00?"

"Sure thing, Christy. For just the three of us?"

"Yes, just us three."

"Ok, no big deal."

"Oh, I almost forgot, Franklin wants the newspaper delivered as well. Ok?"

"Sure thing, Christy. You are a good woman, and I think you're the best thing that ever happened to Franklin. Thank you so much!"

"Thank you, Jennifer. That means a lot to me. I need to go and check on him, so I'll let you go, ok?

"Alright, you take good care of him. Bye for now, Christy."

"Bye, Jennifer"

Click...

Christy went back to the bedroom, and saw, to her horror, that he must have jerked himself off the bed. She said, "Oh my gods, baby, I left you too long like that. I'm so sorry, honey. Did you hurt yourself? Here, let me do this. I'm really sorry honey!"

Franklin said "No, it's ok, babe, my fault this time. My back was hurting so I tried to roll over myself but misjudged the distance and rolled too far. I didn't break any bones, but I hit my stupid head on something. Can you help me out, baby, I don't feel very good down here?"

She said, "Ok, sweetie, I love you. I hope you're not hurt too badly. Let me pick you up."

She got down on her knees, put him on his back for a second, got him into a more or less sitting position, picked him up and carried him into the bathroom. She set him down on the toilet, gently.

Christy asked him "Where does it hurt, baby?" Franklin's eyes welled up with tears and he started to cry. He said "Christy, hold me! Hold me, baby. I can't take it anymore. I HATE THIS DAMNED, FUCKING BODY!!! I WANT OUT!!! Help me, baby, please help me. I need you!"

"I'm here, honey, I'm here", Christy said as she held him. He did this on occasion, when it got too much for his emotions to handle, so she was used to it by now, she didn't mind, she loved him, and this was her job after all. He cried like that for 10 minutes. After he was done crying he said, in a little voice, "Thanks, baby, I needed the release. Gods, I'm glad I found you. Could you wash me up now? Then dress me in my jeans and a sweatshirt? I can't tell you how much I love you, words can't describe it."

Christy smiled a warm, loving smile when she said, "Baby, you don't have to tell me anything, I know, I see it every single time I look into your eyes. Here, let me wash you, dress you, and get you in your chair. Then I'll get an ice pack for that knot on your head, and an aspirin. Ok, my love?"

"Ok, sweetheart."

Christy went to work. She washed Franklin's body, dressed him in his pull-up jeans, got him in his chair, got a small hand towel, got some ice from the ice maker in the mini-bar thing, wrapped the ice in the towel, went back in to the bathroom and gently placed the towel with the ice on the swelling on Franklin's head. Franklin sighed and leaned his head on her body. They stayed that way until they heard a knock on the door. A young guy's voice called, "Room service, Mr. Sternberg, Ms. McAlester!"

Christy looked at herself and whispered to Franklin "Crap, baby, I forgot about breakfast coming, I look..."

Franklin cut her off, and whispered "Honey, you look fine, as usual. That's just Mark, he's young, only 20, I think. Why don't you give him a thrill and show off for him, he'd love it, I'm sure. I'll let him in, you wait in the bathroom until I call you, ok?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.