My Life with Christy - Cover

My Life with Christy

Copyright© 2006 by The Viper

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A disabled guy needs an aid after the death of his primary care-giver/adopted father. He posts an ad on the internet, and six weeks later, he finds an aid, and much more.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Tear Jerker   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

A few hours later, Christy awoke to Franklin's voice, "Christy, Christy, you awake honey?" Christy was delighted to hear him speak.

"Hey, baby, you're back among the living, I see, that's good. Don't you EVER do that to me again, you really had me scared, I thought I'd lost you even before we got started."

"I'm so sorry you had to see that, on our first date and all. It must have been all the excitement of meeting you and the stuff with Gianni, combined with all the pressure I've been under with my business ventures lately. I'll tell you about that later. My whole body aches from the spasm, and I'm so damned weak I can hardly move. I haven't had one like that in years. Oh, gods, my whole body hurts. I'm sorry, love. I should have been more careful."

"Hey, hey, hey, love. You don't have to apologize to me; I know you're nervous. It's ok, really. That's why I'm here, to take care of you, to help you, to love you. Tell you what, I was a nurse once, and was taught that there's nothing better for sore muscles than a soak in a hot bath. Would you like that, baby?"

Franklin smiled and said, "I would enjoy that, yeah, that would be nice."

"Good, now where's a tub?"

"In the second bathroom, where Mike sleeps, in my father's old room. Gods, I miss my father, so very much. Oh, honey, could you let my dog, Ben in? He's probably out there waiting for me. And Mike's room is down the main hall, last door on the left."

"You have a dog? That's so cool! I love dogs. Ahhh... He's so cute... A golden retriever, huh? He's absolutely adorable!" Christy opened the door, and let Ben in. Franklin watched the dog/human interaction. He also had his test. He called it "THE DOG TEST". Dogs have a sixth sense about people, especially his dog, Ben. If his dog didn't like the human, or the human didn't like his dog, Ben would cower and back away. Franklin would then know to be wary and suspicious. Much to his delight, this didn't happen. Christy was delighted to have a dog around again, and Ben just loved her, licking her face, nuzzling her and sniffing her all over. Franklin said, "Good, Ben likes you too. You passed my test, baby, The Dog Test. A very good thing, too." Christy looked at Franklin and asked, "Did you know?" Franklin was puzzled, "Know what?" Christy said, "About my Eye Test." Still puzzled, Franklin asked, "What Eye Test do you mean?" Christy was relieved, "Good, Angie didn't tell you. My Eye Test was when I looked into your eye when we met. I've been hurt too many times by guys that just wanted me as an object, a toy, a sex toy. I wanted, no, had to be sure that you were honest, pure, kind and loving. If you weren't, I was going to let you down easy, go back to L.A. and marry a guy named John, the guy who got me the ticket. But, you passed with flying colors, just like I thought you would. I can't tell you how good it feels to be here, with you. Now, let me go get that bath started for you, ok honey?"

"Thanks, sweetheart. I need to get rid of this body ache I have."

"Ok. Oh, how hot should I make the water?"

"Well, my nervous system is weird, I am super sensitive to heat, so what's hot to you would probably be burning hot to me. So make it just above warm to you, where it's just beginning to get hot to you. Understand?"

"Glad I asked. Ok, Frankie, baby, I'll do that?"

"Boy, normally I'd have somebody kick your ass for calling me Frankie, but, I don't know, coming from you, Gianni or Martina, I rather like it. It's cute. I only let George, Grammy, and my mother and very, very close friends call me that. So, when we're alone, or with certain friends, it's cool if you call me Frankie. Gods, I love you. Oh yeah, that's a special bathtub. It's computerized so that all you have to do is set it once, and forget it. It keeps the temperature and water level constant. George wanted that, so before he died, I had it put in."

"Wow, cool, that's a neat thing. Ok, I'm off. Be back in a few, baby."

With that, she left his bedroom and went in search of Mike's room. She found the door open with a note from Mike.

"Christy:

Franklin will probably need a good soak in the tub in here to recover from today's problem. Please, feel free to use it. By the way, he likes cooler water than we would normally use. Don't hurt yourself, or him. If you need me, I have my cell on; the number is 425-756-8892. Have fun. Remember though, it's his first time, make it good.

Mike"

She smiled and went inside. She found the bathroom, went inside, turned on the light, went over to the tub, pushed the buttons as instructed setting it to 80 degrees with 75% water level, put in a cap full of bubble bath, checked the temperature to make sure it was about right and went back to Franklin's room to get him ready for a good soak.

When Christy got back to Franklin's room, he had gone back to sleep. She went over to him and gently shook his shoulder. "Frankie, wake up sweetie. It's Christy here, baby. Your bath is waiting." Franklin stirred, grumbled a little, opened his eyes, smiled as he looked on the face of an angel and said, "Have I died? I must be in Heaven. Something as beautiful as you can only exist in Heaven." She giggled, and said "Then I must be in Heaven too, I have a sweet and wonderful guy like you for a change. The Gods have smiled on us, I guess. Now, how do I undress you from here?"

"Well, I guess the best way is to do something I hate, roll me over my back. I can't think of any other way."

"Would it be better if I prop you up into a semi-sitting position? I can get some pillows and try it."

"Yeah, that would work. Excellent idea, babe!"

"See, I'm not just a pretty face, I have a brain too." she joked as she found some extra pillows in his closet, rolled him over on his back which made him instantly lock up, got him to bend enough to get the pillows placed right and eased him down into a more or less sitting position. She asked, "How's that?"

"It feels ok, better than flat on my back. Hmmm, I may have to have a foam wedge made for this purpose if I'm going to be like this often."

"Hmmm, this gives me an idea. Just relax, baby, don't try to talk; the bath can wait. Right now, just enjoy." With that, she proceeded to remove his socks. Once she did that, she removed his pants. She didn't realize that he used a leg bag, which was full. She had to ask, "Frankie, I'm sorry, I didn't know. How should I deal with your leg bag? Is it internal, or external? I'm so sorry, honey, that completely slipped my mind. I should have asked first. Don't worry though; I've had to deal with much worse things than this in the hospital I worked for. It makes no difference to me, I still want this."

Franklin was relieved that this didn't turn her off. He had wondered what she would say. He thought, "Now this tells me something good, I can trust her. Before now, I wasn't totally sure. Now, I am sure." He smiled at her and said, "Gods, I'm happy right now. Christy, you have no idea how worried I was that you wouldn't accept this part. If my arms weren't so damned weak, I'd want you to come closer to get hug and a kiss. But, will a kiss do? It's external. They wanted to deaden the nerves in there and make it internal, but I wouldn't let them. In my bathroom, there's a washcloth, go grab that, please. Gods, I'm loving you more with each passing minute."

"Baby, come here..." With that, she got up, went forward, bent down and kissed him passionately. She loved it. He loved it. After about 3 minutes they came up for air. Franklin smiled up at her, and said, "Wow! I haven't done something even remotely like that since before Tricia broke my heart almost 20 years ago. This was ten times better than that. Go, get that wash clothe now, ok, babe?"

"Sure, sweetie, anything you want. I'm so happy. I'm almost ready to burst." She left his room and came back a minute later with a washcloth that was warm, wet and soapy. "Ok, now what?" Christy asked. Franklin explained how to remove his leg bag. She did, and she made sure to clean his cock rather well, more then he said, which made him hard in no time at all. After she washed his cock good, she then ran back into Mike's bathroom to check the bath water, which was still good and warm, but she turned up the temperature 3 degrees anyway, hoping it wouldn't be too warm for him. Then she rinsed out the washcloth, ran back to Franklin's room and rinsed off his cock, again, a bit more then necessary. She said, "Baby, I love you, I'd never hurt you. Just relax, and enjoy your very first, but sure as hell not last, Christy McAlester blow job." With that, she opened her mouth and sucked his cock in. And, yes, he enjoyed it. After about 5 minutes of her head bobbing up and down his hard shaft, he was cumming in her mouth, a lot, more than during his many masturbation sessions of the past. He resolved right then to completely delete all of the porn he had downloaded over the years. Now, he had the real thing, and more, he had true love. He no longer needed porn to keep him from going insane. It felt so good. After about a minute, he came down from his high and said "Ohhhh, Christy, that was wonderful, I loved it. I never realized how good it really is, thank you, my love. I'd like to reciprocate, if I can."

"Oh you will, baby, later. After your nice warm bath to relax your sore muscles, and after we have dinner, and after we talk about some stuff. Don't worry; we have all the time in the world. Now, tell me the best way to get your shirts off."

After she got his shirts off, he said, "When I recover a little more, I should be able to help more."

"No bigee, babe, don't worry about it. Trust me, I can take it all, if you can't do anything ever again. Remember, we were made for each other." She then kissed his chest, picked him up off his bed easily again and carried him into Mike's bathroom. Once there, she went over to the tub and gently set him down in the warm water. To Franklin's sensitive nervous system, this was a bit on the hot side, but it still felt mighty good, and relaxing. Soon most of the soreness was gone, as Christy washed and massaged his body. She stopped after about 15 minutes. She said, "Ah, to hell with it, I can't even think straight. Get ready, baby." With that she stood up, kicked off her shoes, grabbed her sun-dress, pulled it over her head, reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, let it fall off her shoulders showing off her perfect breasts, hooked her fingers in the waste-band of her panties, pulled them off her hips, kicked them away and stood there smiling at her boyfriend.

Franklin's voice came shaky "Ohhhh, Christy. You should have been a Playboy model. What are you doing in Seattle with a rich disabled guy, instead of getting rich on your own? Don't get me wrong, I want you here, but man, you truly have a million dollar body and a face that could launch a thousand ships. You shouldn't be here. You should be in New York, or Paris, not in this suburb of Seattle, Washington."

Christy stepped into the tub with Franklin, laughed and said, "Baby, I'm here because I want to be here, because I'm hopelessly in love with a kind, sweet, caring, wonderful and rich guy who happens to have a rather serious condition that I can help him with. You're right, I've been told by several modeling agencies that I have 'The Look', and have been offered several jobs; one was even from Playboy. But, they all seemed wrong for me. This is right. I'm the happiest girl in the world, right now, and from now on, it's up to me to make you happy again. You've been through hell in your life, now I'm determined to make the rest of your life heaven. Go ahead, baby, cry on my shoulder, the Gods know, you deserve some time. I love you, Franklin Sternberg, and I always will." With that, she laid down next to her true love in the warm, sudsy water, kissed his cheek, put her arms around him and held him as the deep sadness swept over him all at once, again, accept this time he had support. As the tears came again, he leaned toward her, putting his head on one of her perfect 34 C breasts and just cried, and cried, and cried. Through his tears, he said, "It was awful... Nobody understood... The hitting... The constant yelling... All I wanted was My Mommy to take me home again... I hated her for leaving me; I still hate her for that... Why, why, why didn't she love me? She said she did, when she wanted something... How could she leave me? Now my Papa, George is gone and I'm all alone again, all alone..." It all came pouring out of him, the years of torment and pain, none of it his fault, but in his pre-teen mind of the time, everything was his fault. As she held him in her arms, she thought, "If that bitch ever, EVER hurts him again, I won't kill her, but by the gods she'll wish I did! I had no idea. His video was nothing like this. My Gods, no wonder he had that terrible muscle spasm today. This is why I'm here. I'm the only support he has now. Angie is good to him, but she can't give him what he needs, true love. I can and will." She said, "It's ok, baby, I do understand. Let it out; let it all out. I know it hurts, let it, baby. I know how she hurt you, I won't, ever hurt you like that, I promise. Christy's here now, and she's not going anywhere."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.