Polly - Cover

Polly

Copyright© 2006 by Keres

Chapter 1: Max

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Max - Well, nothing like using what Mother Nature gave you to make a living.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

"Hey Sandy. I'll be down in a minute. Let me put Luke down." Polly closed her blouse and buttoned it while she patted Luke, her 2 month old, on the back as he lay on his stomach. She massaged her breasts through the fabric of her dress then headed down the stairs. She grabbed the diaper pail that was at the top of the stairs and took it down to the first floor.

"Gawd, I'm starved. What's for lunch?" The smell of tuna casserole answered her before Sandy did. Sandy spooned several heaping serving spoons full of the hot noodles onto a plate and topped it off three large slices of buttered sour-dough bread. "I know you'll want more, but why don't you start with this? I don't see how you eat as much as you do and stay so tiny. I've never seen anyone get back into shape after having a baby the way you have. I wish you'd share your secret." "Oh, I'll never tell. I'm sure it's in the genes."

Sandy just sat back and watched while Polly downed the first serving and went back for two more same-size portions. She just shook her head with its long dreads and went back into the kitchen. She knew something was up, but had no idea what it was. But, if she had known she would have regretted knowing. After eating, Polly went into the living room and expressed three bottles of milk for Luke. She'd be gone until late tonight and wanted him to have only mother's milk.

"Hey Sandy, I gotta go. I'm gonna be late. The cab is out front and I put Luke's milk in the ref." Polly yelled just before the door slammed.

Her first stop was her favorite customer. Max. Max had special needs and only her size triple D bust line would satisfy him. Well, she was a size triple D when her breasts were fully gorged. The ride down town was about 45 min. and then the transfer to uptown would take her another hour. That would be plenty of time for her glands to fill to overflowing. She was gifted this way. She was an over lactator. He breasts were always full, even with a two-month old. The doctors had tried to convince her to become a wet nurse for infants born puny and in need of additional nutrition and comfort. She almost had until a chance encounter had turned her onto a more lucrative market. Max was one of those well paying customers creating that market. Polly sat back and allowed the gentle roll of the bus lull her into a semi slumber.

She waited with as much anticipatiion for her visits as Max appeared to have done each time he ushers her into the front room of his high-rise apartment. His flat overlooked the harbor from it's 13th floor balcony. On pleasant afternoons they would sit out there on the lounge to conduct business.

The bus pulled in to a stop at her destination and she stepped down onto the shaded sidewalk. She was definitelyl in a wealthier part of town. The lawns were well manicured, the garages accommodated two or more cars, and the lawn decorations weren't chained down to cement blocks.

The Fox Hunt Arms were just around the corner and over a few blocks. The tightness in her bra let her know she was ready for work. When she walked through the wrought iron entryway, Polly realized it wasn't only her breasts that were anticipating her meeting with this client, but she was moist between her legs. Her encounters with Max always brought on at least one orgasm in spite of her intentions to meet his needs entirely. His desire for her natural wares were so intense she couldn't contain the arousal she felt while in his company. The door man let her in with out a question.

She'd been visiting with Max for about 6 weeks now and was a familiar face. He even smiled and said a friendly hello as she walked by. The elevator was empty and didn't seem to move quickly enough. She paused briefly before pushing the door buzzer. The door opened almost immediately, as though she were anxiously awaited.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.