Jill's Story - Cover

Jill's Story

Copyright© 2006 by Maquido

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My encounter with a celebrity. In fact, she helped write the story. I could have put true as one of the story codes, but you would not have believed me. Jill finds a sexual outlet for her fantasies over the internet.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Jill says:

Corresponding with Maq was causing me to think of things I'd never expressed out loud before. I was starting to plan a time when we would finally meet.

So, edited for readability, here's our chat that occurred that afternoon:

He said, "Hi. I'm here."

I said, "Hi Maq."

"Wow."

"Yes. Wow. I can't believe the things I told you. I'm blushing."

"No need to be embarrassed. You did cure me of my shyness."

"Good. Am I terrible or what?"

"If that's terrible, I'm terrible. In fact, as long as I'm no longer being shy, I'll tell you. Remember how I told you I masturbated to the thought of you and your cousin spreading your legs and showing me yourselves?"

"Yes. It made me hot."

"I didn't tell you that I also imagined you both on your knees, reaching back and spreading your ass for me. I told you some time ago I'm an ass man. I really, really am."

"Hmmm. That makes me hot right now. Thinking of doing that for you. I am an actor, after all. It's my job to be seen."

"This moment of silence caused by the vision in my head."

"Oh, you're thinking of that are you?"

"Of course."

"Okay. Embarrassing question time. Have you done that? Licked a lady there?"

"Yes."

"Tell me about it."

"<blushing>"

"No more blushing. Remember? Tell me about the first time you ever did that. Unless you really don't want to."

"No. I don't mind. I hereby will no longer worry about being too kinky to be your friend."

"Good. And I will be the same."

"Okay. The first time was to reciprocate. What I mean is that I was with a lady who was really into ass play and her freedom allowed me the opportunity to explore as well."

"Good go on. Don't be distracted by the fact that I'm playing with myself."

"Really?"

"Yes. I'm naked and you're turning me on. So I'm playing with myself just a little. So, tell me about this lady into you playing with her ass. Was it Marie?"

"No. Not Marie. Although she also enjoys it. Plus, I was with her for quiet a while, so we had more opportunity. But, the first was an acquaintance, Carol."

"Okay. Tell me a little about Carol."

"She was a friend. A social acquaintance. I have tendency to occasionally say too much in social situations and one night at a party I said something about I love the taste of a good wine from a lady's body. Everybody listening laughed politely, but she made a sound of appreciation that the others did not.

"She made a sound like she'd caught the scent of something delicious. And, I noticed her looking at me intently. Have you noticed there's not much eye contact in the world today?"

"Yes. In fact in an acting class, we once spent thirty minutes doing nothing but making eye contact."

"Well, her eye contact was intense and I got the impression there was something intriguing behind it.

"I called her the next day. She was surprised to get my phone call, but I'd been attracted to her for a while and thought I'd test the water."

(Maq says: Dear readers, to avoid the awkwardness of using single quotes to indicate my conversation with Carol within the double quotes context of my conversation with Jill, I will begin here to use quotes to indicate the conversation with Carol. Things said by and to Jill in our chat will appear in parenthesis until further notice.)

"Carol. Hi, it's Maq."

"Maq. Hi. I enjoyed the party last night." She sounded a little nervous. A little inquisitive. I would find out later, she was hoping we'd find a way to talk privately. She was hoping the phone call was it.

"Yeah, me too." There was a pause. I took a deep breath and made the leap. "It sounded like you enjoyed the idea of wine being tasted from your body, too."

There was another long silence here. I started to envision myself ostracized, or shot.

"Yes." She said in a small, quiet voice. "I can't believe you called and said that."

"I'm sorry. Should I hang up?"

"No. I'm just surprised. Just like it surprised me to hear you say that last night. It gave me goose bumps."

"Ah, good goose bumps or bad goose bumps?"

"Good. I'm a little jealous. Nobody ever offered to lick wine from my body."

(In our chat--Jill said: "Another interesting thing I'd like to try some day."

"Actually, you asked me if my first time to enjoy someone's bottom was with Marie. It wasn't, but the first time I did run my tongue there with Marie, it was to chase a sparkling stream of champagne flowing down her back."

"More on that later, please, but now, back to Carol. Go on. I'm still playing with myself, by the way."

"Groan."

Okay, back to the conversation with Carol... )

"It's the best way to enjoy fine wine."

Anyway, to get to the stuff you want to hear about. We had some sexy chats, Carol and I. Eventually, she had to make a trip out of town and asked me to join her. I did. She picked me up after work. I was in a suit.

"You look nice but uncomfortable. Would you like to stop so you can change?"

"You're driving. It won't be difficult for me to change. If it won't bother you."

"ummm It might distract me, but it won't bother me. Before you do, can I do something, I've been dieing to do?"

"Sure. What's that?"

"This." And, she reached over and, for the first time she touched me. She stroked and rubbed my cock through my suit pants. It had been semi-hard and that pushed it to full inflation.

I leaned back and let her rub me. We were in a parking garage. I leaned over to kiss her. My hand went to her leg, high up on her thigh. She was wearing blue jeans. Her legs spread and I moved my hand between her legs to feel her there for the first time. I love to feel the heat between the legs of a woman in jeans. She moaned and pressed against me.

"I should have worn a dress," she said.

Anyway, after some very nice kissing, we hit the highway.

Once we were out of the city, I pulled some comfortable pants out of my bag, making sure I had a pair that afforded easy access.

I slipped out of my dress pants. My shorts were tented by my erection. She told me to wait a minute and while she drove she reached over to caress me through my underwear. I turned toward her slightly and spread my legs to let her enjoy whatever she wanted. She made sounds of appreciation.

I reached over and caressed her breasts. She moved her arm to make it easier for me to touch.

She said, "If we keep this up, we might not make it to where we're going."

"We'll just take our time getting there."

"Okay, but before you put on your pants..." She reached into the leg hole of my shorts and grasped me, her hand cool on my erection. That is such an erotic feeling, a cool hand on my cock, especially the first time with a lady.

We fooled around while driving. My first blow-job from Carol was in a rest area at which we spent a while. She is the all time best blow-job giver I've ever enjoyed.

We spent the night in a hotel and did the usual sexy things that healthy, horny adults do. Several times. Finally, I was relaxing on my stomach. She started to rub my back. It was my turn to make some appreciative noises.

She rubbed my shoulders.

"Would you like me to use some massage oil? I have some that's not too oily."

"Sure."

She got a bottle of sesame seed oil out of her bag and worked on my back. Her hands moved lower, taking exquisite time with each part of my back. She shifted on the bed and started to rub my ass. She squirted oil on me and rubbed it into my skin. I started to get erect again.

I got the impression that she was squeezing and rubbing in a way to separate my cheeks. I thought she might be trying to get a look at me there. That was a turn on to me, that she might have such a kinky little desire. I raised my ass off the bed for two reasons. One was to allow me to adjust my growing cock. The other was to see if I was right that she was really extra interested in my ass.

"Ummm," she said. And she rubbed me harder as I held my ass up off the bed. "I like that."

"It feels good." I moved my ass under her hand, encouraging her to take greater liberties if she wanted.

"Do you like this," she asked.

"Oh, yeah. Feels nice."

She squirted some oil right in the crack of my ass and started to rub me there. "How about this?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah. Feels real good."

She reached under me, between my legs, and started to stroke my cock, her hand slick from the massage oil.

I spread my legs, and rose up a little higher. I wasn't quiet on all fours.

She leaned down and with the fingers of one hand rubbing over my anus, she dipped her head down and took the tip of my cock in her mouth.

I was making no pretense. I was on all fours, raising my ass up for her to pleasure, giving her room to suck my cock. The eroticism of a new position, the tension of her pulling my cock back between my legs for access, and the slick stimulation of my ass all combined to make it the best blow job I'd ever enjoyed up to that moment.

She was kneeling on all fours, her head between my legs. I stretched to reach her and she twisted as much as she could. I stroked her pussy. She spread her legs. I ran my finger up the crack of her ass. She moaned.

Taking her mouth off of me for a moment, she said, "You like this don't you?"

"Yes."

"Then we're a lot alike." My finger pressed against her anus. "Ummm," she said, "That's exactly what I mean. I like that."

After enjoying me touching her for a few minutes, she went back to work with her mouth on my cock. She had to move away from me and I lost contact with her ass. I just enjoyed her enthusiastic attention to my ass and cock.

"Stay in that position," she said, "I want to do something. If you don't mind."

I confess. I had a moment of fear that she was going to pull out a dildo and try to use it on me. I wasn't ready for that. But, what she did was shift so that she was behind me. I was still on my hands and knees and now she was kneeling behind me between my legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.