Aunt Amy
Chapter 3: Landslide

Copyright© 2006 by Vincent Dukorr

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Landslide - Mike meets an ex-aunt at a family wedding. She's long since been divorced from his blood uncle, does that mean she's still family?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   InLaws  

Pam left on good terms. She spent the weekend running around the city, checking in on family and old friends. Before pulling out and heading North she'd stared at Mike for a long time through her open car window. "You going to tell them?" she'd finally asked.

Mike shrugged, then nodded. "We're... doing great, you know? If we don't tell them... it'll make it look worse if they find out... like we were hiding it. If we do, hell... I don't know what'll happen."

"And that's the scary part." Pam added.

Mike nodded, then kicked her tire. "Go away. You ate all my food and now I'll have to fumigate my spare room"

Pam stuck her tongue out and backed away with a wave. When Mike got back upstairs, Amy was sitting on the couch drinking coffee. "I think I'm going to tell dad" Mike said.

Amy sighed and shrugged. She was still hesitating, torn between two irreconsilable desires, the safety of not telling and the relief of getting it over with. "Why him?"

"Dad'll be a good measurement. He's close enough in the family to care, but not as... uptight as some I could name"

Amy just nodded, pulling him onto the couch. Mike leaned over and started to nuzzle at her ear, but she smacked him lightly. "None of that." she said.

"But my sister finally left" he whined.

"And I have work tomorrow. You're wearing this old lady out."

Mike chuckled and squeezed her. "Aw, gots a hot young stud and can't handle it?"

She sighed "You sound like the girls at work. They're all..." but she stopped and shoved him over.

"All what?"

"Nothing..." she insisted, standing up and heading towards the kitchen.

"Jealous? Were you going to say 'jealous'?"

Amy threw her hands up. "Yes. OK? Mister Full-of-yourself!"

Mike laughed and lounged backwards. "Well, I'd tell you all my friends are jealous of my hot girlfriend... but they're actually pissed that I never go play poker with them."

"So go play, then maybe I can get some fucking sleep." Amy said with a grin.

Mike got up and followed her into the kitchen, moving up behind Amy as she washed out her coffee cup. She sensed him coming, pausing to put her cup on the side of the sink with a sigh. Mike eased agasint her back, wrapping his left arm around her waist and the other around her shoulder, cupping her chin and turning her head. She kissed him and wrapped her arm back around his neck. Mike pressed firmly up behind her, sliding his hand up to just under her breast.

"I need to get home" she said in a tiny whine after breaking the kiss.

Mike pressed forward, feeling the curve of her butt as he settled himself behind her. He slipped his other hand under her arm and slid it down over her thigh.

"I'm tired... and I haven't taken a shower today" she insisted without conviction.

He pressed forward and his erection pressed her shorts inward, nesting between her ass cheeks.

Amy pushed back gently, grinding a tiny bit up and down. "Am I really your 'hot girlfriend'?" she asked playfully.

Mike kissed her neck, licking from her nape to her earlobe, which he sucked in and squeezed with his lips. At the same time he cupped one breast and pulled her hips back so he was pressing harder against her.

"You're not answering me..." she gasped.

Mike continued to lick the back of her neck, sucking gently until he got hair in his mouth. The short spikes carried the less than erotic flavor of hair spray. He moved back down her neck to the edge of her shirt with his tongue.

Amy growled slightly, pressing her palms down on the countertop and pushing back. Mike got the message and thrust gently, sliding up and down the crack of her ass. His hands found her breasts and he leaned back, pulling his hands around and dragging his nails down her back.

"Are the ladies at your work really jealous" Mike asked as he slid his hands down behind her butt, cupping her cheeks.

"Not telling... you're too full of yourself as it is"

Mike slid his knee between her thighs and Amy stepped to spread them. He reached down, sliding a hand between her thighs, not touching her sex yet but sliding close, then pulling back along the underside of one buttock. "Oh? Now, why would they be jealous?"

Amy leaned further forward over the sink and raised up on tiptoe, changing Mikes position slightly. "You're talking too much" she teased.

Mike leaned down, getting more friction from her grinding motion against his dick. "Is it because you're having so much hot sex?" he teased?

"Maybe..."

"With your hot young boyfriend?"

Amy moaned in agreement, then turned and put her back against the counter. "See? I have to keep my mouth shut, you're getting awfully conceited."

Mike moved forward into a close embrace, kissing her. "I love you, Amy" he said.

Amy blinked, then growled. "You're just determined to complicate things" she said firmly, giving Mike a fierce scowl.

"I love you." Mike insisted, moving in to nuzzle her neck and cheek...

"Damn you... " Amy grumbled, shivering as Mike found key spots on her ear. "You're just going to make this harder for us."

"I love you" he whispered in her ear, breathing it down the lobe.

"I love you too." she whispered back.

Mike growled in victory and reached down to cup her ass again. Mike started to push her up on the counter but she smacked his hands and stepped aside.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she demanded with an amused grin and hand on her hip.

"I was... uh..." Mike stammered.

"You've lost your mind, trying to get some on a kitchen countertop." she said, shaking her head.

Mike grinned and reached for her again, "Kitchen table?"

Amy squealed and dodged right. "The bedroom, like NORMAL people!" she shouted, trying to reach the hallway. Mike cut her off, blocking it with outstretched arms.

"Couch?"

"No, freak. You're a freak!" she gasped, laughing and hiding behind the couch.

"Bathroom?"

Amy stopped, then gave him an aggrivated look. "You don't have a tub!"

"In the shower!" Mike said, trying to outmaneuver her around the big couch.

Amy laughed. "You going to hold me up? That stand up nonsense you see on cable is a crock of shit."

Mike dove across the couch and managed to grab her arm, dragging her down onto the floor. "How about right here?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows and pulling her onto his lap.

"You're a pervert. What's wrong with your bed?"

"What's wrong with YOUR bed? How come I have to always have messy sheets?"

Amy giggled and tried to wrestle free. "No... Help! The pervo is trying to do horrible things to me in the middle of the living room!"

Mike let her go with a laugh. "You're complaining NOW?"

"Well, I've heard playing hard to get is an art" she said, standing and taking a step back. While Mike slid back against the couch she started to dance, peeling her shirt off and tossing it at him. He watched appreciatively as she removed her jeans, dropping onto her butt to pull them off with both legs in the air.

When she stood and started back towards the hall, though, he interrupted. "Hey! I paid for the full show!" he quipped.

"The full show takes place... in the bedroom"

Mike climbed to his feet and turned to see her disappear around the corner. He started to follow, stepping over her bra and underwear on the way down the hall. When he turned the corner, she was peeking out from behind the bedroom door.

"Your turn." she insisted.

Mike disrobed quickly and efficiently, looking up to a disappointed Amy hanging off the door. "What?"

"That was... boring. I did a little dance for you!"

"I'll show you a dance." Mike growled, rushing toward her.

Amy tried to duck away, but he grabbed her and lifted her up, carrying her to the bed and collapsing in a heap. She twisted, trying to climb away but he got one hand onto her thigh and clenched down, causing her to jump. "AHH No tickling!"

"Oho! New rules? Can't have sex in the kitchen, can't have sex on the couch, no sex in the shower, no tickling... "

Amy rolled the other way and wrapped a leg over him, pushing Mike onto his back. He didn't resist and wound up with Amy straddling his stomach. "I'll make up whatever rules I want" she crowed, striking a victorious pose. "I'm the QUEEN here."

Mike reached up and took her breasts into his hands, ignoring her.

"You don't just fondle the Queen without permission!" she joked, leaning forward. Amy pressed him downward until he was almost holding her up by her chest and kissed him. Their tongues met briefly, then she pulled down and kissed down Mike's chest.

"Mmm. I love you Amy"

"Why do you keep saying that" Amy asked with a trace of sadness, stopping her downward kissing.

"Because its true."

"Even with how messed up as all this is?"

Mike sat and pulled her up until he was sitting cross legged and she climbed onto his lap, straddling him. "Yes." he said firmly.

"I... was going to..." Amy started, but Mike stopped her with another kiss.

Mike shifted forward and pulled her legs around his back, pressing his penis against her pubic hair... She started to say something, but Mike refused to break the kiss to let her speak. He reached down to her butt and grasped each cheek firmly, pulling her forward slightly and rocking her hips. She got the message and between breathless kisses she was pressing her slit against him. Mike let go of her butt and scratched up her back, finding her shoulders and cupping the back of her head. Amy responded eagerly, opening her mouth and kissing him deeply.

After a few moments, Mike reached down and lifted her gently by raising his knees and pulling up on her butt. She slid forward readily so that Mike was poised at the entrance of her vagina. Amy broke the kiss and gasped as Mike relaxed his legs, lowering her gently. "Oh... god... Mike... " she moaned. "I love you too..."

When he was fully inside, Mike rocked his ass down into the bed, pulling out gently. Amy matched him with her hips, and they were soon in a steady rhythm while Amy clutched his neck firmly.

It was a position better suited to kissing and hugging than thrusting. Mike enjoyed it, but he couldn't pull out very far. He could tell Amy was enjoying it, but the drive to go harder and faster started to gnaw at him. Finally he stopped her rocking motion and leaned forward, holding her tightly around her middle.

Amy fell back and Mike rolled on top of her, coming up on his knees and slipping back into her quickly. He pushed her arms up over her head, holding her hands together with one hand and reaching down to hold her with the other. His thrusts increased rapidly, slamming down into her until they were both grunting from the sensation and effort.

Amy groaned in disappointment when Mike pulled out, but he desperately needed a break. His legs were getting tired from the jackhammer sex and his brain was inching closer and closer to the magic moment of no return. Mike slipped down the bed, licking down Amy's chest and stomach until he reached the center of her sex. He inhaled, enjoying the musky scent and letting Amy anticipate his attentions for a second.

Mike moved quickly, knowing that Amy was already worked up and wasted no time isolating and licking her clitoris. She groaned appreciatively and reached down to hold herself open for him. Mike started with a series of steady bursts followed by slow but high-pressure licks around the entire hood. Amy started to grunt whenever he stopped the fast licks, urging him not to stop.

"Did you want something?" he asked innocently.

"Stop... stopping... " she insisted.

"Say it."

"Say what?" she gasped as he started another rapid burst.

"You know."

"Lick me??"

"Not that... tell me you love me."

"Most... guys like... dirty talk..."

Mike ignored her, starting and stopping repeatedly until she started to kick him in the back with her heels.

"Ok... I love you... I swear... I love you... just don't... ahh"

Mike held her spread with both hands, using the tips of his thumbs to gently hold her hood back and licked as fast as he could. Amy's words became grunts, became shuddering gasps and finally she crossed her arms over her face and heaved upward into him, climaxing. She growled until she ran out of breath, then rolled to the side suddenly, gasping and panting.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.