Aunt Amy - Cover

Aunt Amy

Copyright© 2006 by Vincent Dukorr

Chapter 2 : Mike's Bike

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 : Mike's Bike - Mike meets an ex-aunt at a family wedding. She's long since been divorced from his blood uncle, does that mean she's still family?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   InLaws  

Amy didn't call that night. By ten Mike was aggravated, pacing around the house like a cage, staring at the phone and willing it to ring. At eleven he poured himself a third drink and tried to work it out in his head, picturing Amy sitting at home, staring at her phone and trying to work up enough will to call him. Finally he sat down on his bed, picked up the phone and dialed her number. She answered on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"You said you'd call." Mike said with a tiny note of disappointment.

"I... I tried... I just"

"I'm taking you out to lunch."

"What?"

"Lunch. If you want to dump me, you can do it there."

She was quiet for a few moments. "I... don't want to... 'dump' you" she said slowly and quietly.

"Good, that will make it a much nicer meal."

"OK, lunch... when? tomorrow?"

"Well... today actually." Mike joked, looking at his bedside clock.

Amy's breathing revealed hesitation and doubt. "Not today... I'll be exhausted."

"From staring at the phone all night?"

"Something like that."

"Tomorrow, Tuesday. I'll take you to Banter's over on fifteenth."

"OK... do you want me to... um... meet you at..."

"I'll pick you up at work. Eleven OK?"

"Uh... yeah... meet me in the garage, though."

Mike rolled his eyes and jotted down directions to her work, then turned off the light. He sat on the edge of his bed for a few minutes, trying to organize his thoughts through the haze of alcohol, testosterone and exhaustion before finally rolling into bed and falling asleep.


Mike showed up fifteen minutes early to her job, parked his motorcycle in the garage and walked into her office. He'd picked out a nice suit, which would be his only other suit besides the wedding and funeral suit she'd already seen. He thought he looked quite nice in it, and the look from the receptionist at Amy's company seemed to support that.

"Evans Title, can I help you?" the pretty young lady asked.

Mike smiled. "I'm here to see Amy."

The girl smiled back, then gave him a good once-over. "Really? Is she expecting you?" she asked with a subtle hint of amusement.

"I hope so, or she'll be eating lunch alone" Mike said with a grin.

The girl's smile broadened and she picked up her phone while continuing to examine him. She hesitated for a second with her finger over one button, then she said something to herself and hit another. There was a soft pop from overhead and the receptionist's voice came over the company's PA system. "Amy to the front desk please. Amy, your... lunch date is here."

Mike laughed and winked at the receptionist. He started to walk over to a circle of chairs to wait when he heard footsteps. He looked up, but it wasn't Amy. A lady about Amy's age peeked around the corner to his right, joined shortly by another woman and shortly after, a third.

Mike gave them a friendly smile and sat to wait. Amy appeared suddenly from the other direction, rushing out of a doorway to the left of the receptionist's desk and skidding to a stop with a glare at the receptionist. She then looked over at Mike, then the girls assembled at the other hallway who all turned suddenly and disappeared. Amy was wearing a conservative tan pleated skirt and white blouse and her short blond hair was combed down and held in place with pins. It was more conservative than her style at the wedding, but still not a conventional business hairstyle. "Garage? I said the garage!"

"There wasn't any traffic, I got here faster than I thought" he said, not bothering to cover his lie in the slightest.

Amy stiffened and narrowed her eyes. "You... lets go!"

Mike waved to the receptionist on the way out.

"Can we take your car?" she asked on the way down. "Mine is... all the way on the... other side"

Mike was confused, wondering what difference it made. When they approached the garage at the bottom of the stairs he heard footsteps behind them and chuckled. "Sure." he said with a huge grin.

When Amy saw the bike, though, she almost choked. "WHAT?!" she growled. "I'm... you can't!"

Mike unlocked the helmets and tossed one to Amy. "Oh please, you wanted to take my... car. It'll be faster and easier to get to the restaurant."

Amy started to argue, but several heads popped out of the stairwell and there was a chime from the elevator. "Shit... FINE. How... do?"

The sportbike wasn't easy to mount for an unfamiliar passenger so he helped her straddle the seat and move back. She had to spread her pleated skirt over the seat, and Mike gave her a good thorough check as he swung aboard. "You'll want to hang on tight... and scoot forward... and tuck in your skirt!" he yelled back.

Amy got her skirt situated and jumped when Mike flicked the keyswitch. The bike wasn't loud, Mike liked his neighbors too much for that, but it buzzed the seats while you were sitting still. She tentatively grabbed his waist and tried to situate herself so she wasn't pressed hard against him, glancing over to her coworkers assembling near the elevator.

Mike grinned in his helmet and pushed the bike back and around. He patted her hand once, then dropped into gear and revved. The bike happily lunged forward and the front shocks relaxed, causing the seat to rock backwards slightly. Amy reacted exactly as Mike expected, grabbing tightly around his waist and molding herself to his back. He leaned forward, drove up the ramp and leaned right, pulling out onto the street. Amy pushed forward against the passenger pegs, crushing herself against him.

When they reached the restaurant, Amy's face was flush with adrenaline and fury. "What... Why did you bring that THING?!" she demanded.

"Be-cause I don't have a car? This is how I get around." Mike insisted truthfully.

Amy tried to argue but there wasn't much to say. She seethed as they waited for a table, looking around every few seconds.

Mike sat across from her and waited for her to look around again. "Is the coast clear? Did we lose the Russians?"

Amy frowned at him. "This isn't a GAME you know. What if someone sees us?"

"Like who? When's the last time you ran in to my family around town?"

Amy shrugged and fiddled with her purse. "I can't believe you got me here on that... bike"

Mike stuck his tongue out and laughed. "You look nice." he said.

Amy waved him off.

Mike waited, watching her fidget. "Thank you, I picked this suit out all by myself. I even remembered to shave." he mocked.

Amy blinked, then blushed. "I'm sorry... I'm not being a good... "

"Date." Mike said firmly.

"I'm just nervous."

"Nobody is going to..."

"Not just that." she said flatly. "You don't... get it. I haven't been on a date... or with a man socially in years."

"Why?"

"You know why..."

"Uncle Tom? I mean, he was a bastard and all, but..."

"Tom was an ass, and it... scared me. It wasn't just your uncle, though. The guy before Tom was an asshole. The guy before him was an asshole. And... the guy before THAT was an asshole. It seems like I've dated nothing but jerks my whole life. You start to get a little... gun shy."

"Well, I'll try to keep it in check" Mike said sarcastically.

Amy reached over and grabbed his hand. "No... I'm just really bad with this, OK? Plus you embarrassed me at work!"

Mike grinned. "They all seemed to like me."

"They're all nosy bitches." Amy grunted, blushing when the waiter arrived just as she blurted that out.

They had a light lunch, avoiding talking about family. Amy relaxed quite a bit, touching his hand while they ate, laughing at his jokes and even making a few lewd comments under her breath. Mike tried everything he could to relax her, and she finally stopped looking over the back of the booth and out the windows across the table next to them. By the end of the meal the old Amy was back, smiling and happy.

When they returned to the garage, Amy gave his bike a sour look. "I can't believe you got me on this thing."

"Was it so bad? I tried to drive slow."

"Slow? I thought you were showing off."

Mike laughed and helped her on. "When do you have to be back?" he asked while she adjusted her helmet.

Amy smiled and shook her head. "Oh no, you take me back to work right now!"

Mike struck a defiant pose. "And if I don't?"

Amy searched for an answer and Mike carefully climbed on. She slid forward to hold on and he waited, letting her press against him. Amy finally caught on and smacked his helmet. "I'm not going to put up with you!"

Mike slid his hand back, pushing her skirt up. "Do you have a choice?"

She squeezed her knees against his thighs and leaned in to him. "Are you going to take me back to work or not?" she demanded.

"No... probably not." he said, bringing the bike to life. When they pulled onto the street he turned left, away from her work. She squawked in protest, but could only hang on as he rode down the street. He turned up onto a main street and stopped at the next light.

"Where are you taking me!?" she demanded.

Mike shrugged and pulled forward, taking the next left. A few blocks ahead he took a ramp onto the freeway, where he opened the bike's throttle, racing forward to reach highway speed. Traffic was moving along at nearly seventy, so he kept up, flicking between lanes from time to time simply to enjoy the ride. Amy clenched him desperately, tucking her head down. Each time Mike slowed down a bit she looked up, leaning with him. Finally he took an exit back into town.

They stopped at an intersection for a red light and Mike leaned back. "Left is my apartment... right is your work" he said, tapping the throttle gently to send a few waves of vibration through the bike.

Amy looked both ways and laughed. "Right, please." she said. She squeezed him and tapped his helmet in a gentle headbutt... "We'll go left... later."

He pulled up to the front of the building instead of going into the garage. "Do you want me to come in... you could shoooooow me your office?"

"No. No I don't." she said, hopping off the bike and struggling with the helmet strap. "You're impossible" she said.

Mike grinned and reached under her helmet to help. He stroked her cheek before finding the clasp and releasing it. "Maybe, but you had a good time."

She glared at him, then nodded. "Maybe. Now I have to go face the music."

"You want company? I'll fight them off."

Amy shook her head. "No, they'll be terrible. Riding out of here on a motorcycle... with a..."

Mike bristled. "A kid?"

Amy patted his cheek. "You are a kid when compared to me."

Mike leaned in for a kiss, but she dodged him. "Call me tonight?" he asked firmly.

Amy nodded quickly, then headed into the building.


After work, Mike found two messages on his machine. The first was Amy, grumbling about her nosy office workers and saying she'd be by at six. The second was his father. "Michael, I heard you were an embarrassment to the family at the wedding" he joked. "Actually your uncle had nice things to say, I'm... uh... reeeeal sorry we couldn't be there and all" he added dryly. Michael laughed and tossed his jacket on the bed. "Anyway, your sister is going to be in town next week. She wants to stop by and bother you, so look out for her. Call your mother."

Mike stared at the number 2 on the indicator for a few moments, trying to work out the questions about Amy in his head. With a shrug he pressed the clear button and took a shower.

Amy arrived with a handful of Chinese food, which she spread out over his breakfast bar with a flourish. "I thought we'd eat in." she said. When Mike gave her an inquisitive look she deflated slightly. "Yeah... maybe so we don't have to go out, OK? I'm working on it, besides I love Chinese!"

They ate and chatted and Mike made several attempts to put his hand on Amy's leg, only to have her smack it. "You are incorrigible." she insisted. Mike shrugged and ate his dinner, enjoying Amy's selection of dishes.

"So... what do we do after dinner" he asked slyly.

Amy grinned and almost blushed. "Well, its getting dark out." she started. Mike gave her a confused look. "I thought we could go for a ride."

Mike laughed and nodded. "So you like the bike?"

Amy grinned. "I like the seating arrangement." she admitted.

In the garage, Mike stopped her and climbed on first. "Easier this way, swing on."

She climbed aboard with a little adjustment, then leaned in, wrapping her hands around his waist. Mike started the bike and rolled out, stopping in the parking lot. "So... where to?"

"Somewhere out of town... somewhere curvy" she said.

It took a few minutes to get out to the hills, but Mike enjoyed the long ride with Amy pressed against his back. She had gotten the hang of leaning with him, and they took several turns at a more normal speed, with Amy laughing as Mike let the bike roll upright and accellerated suddenly. When they reached a long stretch of straight road, though, her position shifted. Mike could feel her move back slightly and was about to slow down when she slipped her hands under his jacket and shirt, rubbing them forward to his stomach. It was a little challenging to ride straight and Mike had to tune her out while they drove along. Luckily the street was essentially empty and the few curves on this stretch were simple.

When they stopped at a sign Mike leaned back, reaching around to rub her leg. Amy spread them, giving him a little access to her thigh. It was an interesting position to sit in, although he had no real access to touch her.

Mike started to turn back to town, but Amy tapped his helmet and pointed in the other direction. Mike shrugged and stopped the turn, turning hard to bring the bike around... As he turned the bars right, Amy unbuttoned his jeans and Mike jumped. He started to lean back, but she pushed forward so he accelerated, getting the bike barely up to forty. She couldn't get much reach from that angle, and just rubbed his stomach while the rode. It was still distracting.

Mike leaned back to relax on a long stretch of road and Amy rubbed downward over his jeans. She cupped his erection with one hand and held on with the other arm. Mike tried to ignore it, but couldn't. Rather than crash he rolled to a stop.

"You're going to have to stop that." he insisted.

Amy slid her hand down again and pressed against him. "Why?"

"I don't want to crash... you're distracting the driver."

She pulled her hand up under his jacket. "OK, no crashing."

"Thank you."

She continued to rub his chest and back on the way home, inching downward but never going past his zipper. It was still distracting, but not dangerously so as long as he kept his primary focus on the road. He did drive a little slower than normal, though.

When they reached the garage Mike leaned back and Amy reached down, stroking him again. He tried to reach around his back, but she held firm, unzipping his fly and sliding one hand down over his boxers.

"We could go upstairs..." he suggested.

"We could" she said without stopping. "Or I could just amuse myself" she said.

Mike let her continue for a few seconds. She really had no reach with him sitting down, so it wasn't the physical sensation as much as the idea of her stroking him in the garage that aroused him. Finally, though, he decided to move. Mike rocked left and dropped the kickstand, then moved right and came up off the bike. Amy gave him a disappointed look until he arched his leg over behind her and pushed her forward on the seat. He had to avoid the exhaust, but he ended up pressed up behind Amy. His hands snaked around her waist and he bunched up her skirt.

"Oh... am I driving now?" Amy asked.

"I think I am." Mike responded, finding the hem of her lacy panties with his fingers.

Amy rumbled in appreciation and put her hands on the grips. "How do I make it vibrate?" she asked, leaning back slightly to give him more access.

Mike raised one hand to her breast, sliding up over her blouse and left the other to massage her inner thigh. "Right hand, turn the grip... gently"

Amy did and the bike buzzed as she experimented with the throttle. Each turn sent a wave of vibrations along the seat and Mike began to stroke her gently along the center of her panties, feeling her shiver with each revolution of the engine. She continued this for nearly a minute, gasping gently as Mike explored her through her underwear and kneaded her breast through waves of vibrations from the bike's engine... Mike wondered if she would do this all the way to orgasm, and if he even had enough gas left to get there.

"Maybe... we should continue this upstairs." she whispered.

Mike grinned and pressed himself firmly against her. "Why, I'm enjoying myself"

"You... might enjoy it more upstairs." she hinted.

Mike flicked the kill switch on the bike and dismounted, helping her off as she adjusted her skirt. With a bow he opened the door to the garage and she walked past, bouncing intentionally. "Who's the kid now?" he teased.

Amy hurried up the steps ahead of him, flashing him as she turned on each landing by flicking her skirt up in the back. Mike caught her on the last few steps and they collapsed against his door. He was trying to get under her skirt and she was trying to get to the door. Instead they wound up in a pile on the floor, laughing. Mike was going to make another attempt at her panties when they heard the door across the landing unlatch. Amy jumped up and got situated while Mike unlocked the door in a flash. They were about to close the door when Mike's neighbor emerged with his dog on a leash and headed for the steps. Mike gave him a casual wave as Amy disappeared inside.

Amy collapsed onto the couch in a hysterical heap and Mike sat next to her and relaxed a bit. "I feel eighteen again" she said with a huge grin.

"Good, lets have sex while your parents are out" Mike said, stretching backwards.

It was quite a contrast having Amy receptive, responsive and ready. There was no hesitation or confusion to dampen the moment. She had his shirt off quickly and he was working out the buttons on hers when she went for his pants and Mike stepped back.

"Yeah... woah... "

Amy gave him a predatory grin. "Woah? What am I, a pony?"

"You're a tiger and I need to slow down just a bit."

She circled just outside his outstretched palms. "Mm. A tiger. I like that." she growled. She pressed forward into his hands, leaning so her breasts hit his palms.

Mike grinned and breathed deeply. He slid forward and hugged her, kissing her deeply. She responded, cupping his butt and raking her nails down his back over his shirt. In turn he worked the last few buttons of her shirt and pulled it back and down, forcing her hands back.

Amy grumbled in frustration when he refused to take the shirt all the way off, instead bunching it around her wrists and holding them behind her back. "Hey... none of..."

Mike leaned forward and nuzzled a breast through her satin bra.

Amy jumped slightly and chuckled. "Slow down, huh... ?"

Mike grunted in agreement and started to push her bra cup out of the way with his nose. She tried to squirm free, but he pulled her back by the wrists and down onto the couch. Amy gasped when he got her nipple free and sucked it in, wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him in tight.

"I missed this" she said.

"Its been two days" Mike insisted, moving across her breastbone towards her other breast.

"Yeah, and about three years before that." she moaned.

Mike nuzzled her other breast for a few moments, then pulled her forward so she slid off the couch and onto his lap so she was straddling him. He started to work at her bra while she pulled his shirt up and they kissed. Amy started to grind downward on his lap and he responded by fondling her breast.

After a few moments Amy stood, reached up under her skirt and pulled down her underwear. Mike started to stand and Amy laughed and started to run for the bedroom. Mike rolled to his feet and took off, nearly knocking the end table over. He reached the corner and turned, just in time to see the door shut and latch.

"HEY!"

"Who is it?" she asked in a singsong voice.

"Who do you think it is! Let me in!" he growled.

"Sounds like the big bad wolf!"

Mike considered breaking the door down for a moment, then chuckled at his crazed urgency. "Yeah, the big bad wolf. I'll huff, puff and lick your clit if you let me in." he said.

Amy broke out in laughter and unlocked the door. Mike walked in, seeing her dive under the covers. When he started to follow she held up her hand. "Hey, I'm all naked and you're not. Strip!"

Mike rolled his eyes and started to disrobe, almost blushing as Amy leered at him. He sat on the bed to pull off his pants and she started to lick his back, sliding up to his shoulder, then down and around his stomach. He grunted in approval and gasped when she pulled one leg onto the bed and took his penis into her mouth greedily. It was fantastic, she moved slow and gently, drawing up and off then down one side with her tongue. Mike turned more to give her better access and enjoyed her attention for a few seconds as she moved up and down in his lap. He finally managed to get the rest of his clothes off and climbed onto the bed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.