Horseplay - Cover

Horseplay

Copyright© 2006 by Vincent Dukorr

Chapter 20: Grande Finale

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Grande Finale - Neil is a counselor at a horse summer camp, the Silverspire Equestrian Academy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Slow  

By the time Neil arrived to eat, the kitchen staff were clearing the buffet. He'd slept late, barely managed to stay conscious in the shower and wandered to the Cave like a zombie. Dave was still there with a hangdog look on his face. Neil was going to go over and talk, but by the time he'd swiped a plate of food from under the annoyed stares of the staff Dave had left.

Neil grabbed the duty roster sheet and scanned it, hoping to avoid parking cars again. He was on dropoff detail, meaning he had to be in the small stable next to the arena to take horses. After competitions the horses would get walked in the small paddock, then handed off to the dropoff guys who would strip them of tack and brush them down. It would be pretty busy work for the western competitions, since there would be a dozen riders in two minute competitions. Other events, like dressage, had h a dozen horses in the ring at once... The dropoff group would have a lot of free time during these.

Since Neil wouldn't have to go to the arena until after lunch, he headed down to the commons to see if any parents had arrived early. He expected to be swamped after the riding competition, meeting parents and telling the girls goodbye so any early arrivals could be taken care of first thing. Making his way down the hillside, Neil started to smile. Leah wouldn't dare flirt with him today, not with her parents around. Harriet and Ruth would be swamped with work, ending the day tired and dirty. Maria would also be working all day, running Dressage competitions and judging. Neil actually found himself looking forward to a day with little possiblity of sex.

Neil met three sets of parents on the commons, all from younger girls in his class. He dutifully expressed praise for their skill progress, encouraging them to continue their work during the winter. Each girl's parents were friendly enough, asking lots of questions about the school. There were some questions about the rumored injury and big thunderstorm and Neil fielded the questions as politically as he could without revealing his own role.

Neil headed down towards the stables afterwards, listening to the loudspeaker announcements and picking out the parents among the crowd to find any he needed to meet. When he reached the stable, he was ambushed by Gwen, dragging an attractive, but tired looking woman behind her.

"NEIL!" she shouted, rushing up.

Neil prepared for his standard talk, but as soon as Gwen's companion spoke something in his mind clicked and he almost choked. It was Gwen's mother. He'd already spoken to Gwen's mother. Neil nearly said "Oh SHIT" out loud, but caught himself and struggled to find a poker face. "Nice to meet you Missus Simmons" he said as neutrally as he could manage.

Gwen's mother was pretty, with tall and angled features like her daughter. Her nose wasn't as pronounced, but she lit up like Gwen did. Physically she was thin, short and had a very small chest. Neil was nearly four inches taller than her which made him feel very odd.

"Neil, Gwen mentioned you quite often." she said with a teasing tone. Gwen made an annoyed sound and Neil laughed.

"Well, I'm just glad she's back in Dressage."

Victoria paused, giving Neil an odd look. "Have we met before?" she asked, looking up and down at him.

Neil tried not to panic. "I don't know, last year? I've been a counselor here for a few years."

Victoria shook her head. "No... its your voice, not your face." she said, rubbing a finger across her lips. "I... can't place it though. Are you sure we've never met?"

Neil shrugged. "I don't think so." He stayed stock still while Victoria considered this, saying a silent thanks when Gwen's impatience overwhelmed her.

"Come on mom, I want to show you the other horses!"

Victoria sighed, "I'm coming. Hold on..."

Neil laughed. "It was nice meeting you" he said, holding out her hand to shake it.

She shook it absently, glancing up at him and shaking her head. "Yes... Neil. Well, I'm off to see more horses." she said with a groan.

Neil ducked into the stables as quickly as he could, getting out of their line of sight. He spent a good minute hiding in the standing area, letting his racing heart slow to its normal pace.


Neil met one other set of parents during the morning as they were heading down to the arena for some of the early activities. He spoke with the girl's father for a few minutes, assuring him that the accident with Derrick was a rarity caused by a student's carelessness. He didn't seem all that convinced, though, leaving Neil to head off while shaking his head.

Neil headed up for an early lunch with his stomach rumbling, only to stop dead. Standing next to Harry was Nathanial Rothcrest, dressed in a light tan suit and laughing with the Brit. Neil looked left and right for Deb, wondering why he suddenly felt like a chicken with a fox on the loose. He carefully turned left, then made a bee line for his room.

When he opened the door to his cabin, Deb was there... with Harriet.

"Hello Neil" Harriet said.

Neil was frozen. He didn't think Harriet would care, but there was a feeling in the room. It wasn't anger... it wasn't jealousy... it was anticipation, lust, and perhaps a touch of competition. Neil weighed the option of just running for his life and almost laughed. Instead he slowly closed the door and smiled. "Well, isn't this a sight." he said.

Deb stood and slinked over to him. "I like your friend, Neil. I'm glad you have someone around to help take your mind off me" she said with a tiny laugh.

Neil stiffened but Harriet actually laughed and Deb smiled at her warmly. It left Neil speechless.

"I must confess, Neil, I haven't been faithful to you, either." Deb teased. "But you... you have been my favorite."

Neil grinned stupidly, finally recovering and setting his clipboard down. "Well... I'm on my way to lunch" he said. "Will you two beautiful ladies be joining me?"

Nathanial greeted them warmly and the entire group sat at a table with Harry and Maria. Neil glanced around and with a shock realized he'd slept with every woman at the table. It really broght his summer into perspective, between them he'd enjoyed several fantasies, shared in their fantasies and done things he'd before barely imagined.


Neil worked like a dog for the first hour of the show. Ten western riders queued up for barrel racing at a time, in four groups and two semi finals. Each rider barely took three minutes in the ring, so Neil was stripping and brushing horses furiously. Thankfully he had help but by the time the last competition was over he was covered in horse hair, dirt, sweat and hay.

Seeing the first Dressage riders take the arena was a huge relief. Neil watched for a few moments through the slats of the stable. He couldn't see much, the stable sat cattycorner to one grandstand and there were three fences and some bushes in his way, limiting his view. He considered heading out and sitting on the stands, but the sun had made an appearance so he passed, sitting on a bale of hay, alone in the stable.

Neil nearly dozed off, waking when he heard someone walking down the set of stalls. He looked up and Deb came into view, her face lighting up when she spotted him. "Well now." she cooed.

Neil smiled and stood, brushing off his legs. He glanced around for the two conselors who had been helping him, but they'd left to watch the show.

"Don't you look rugged." Deb said with a smile, walking around him to stand at the window.

"Rugged? I'm dirty and sweaty." Neil said. He was enjoying her attention, mostly because he felt fairly safe given his disheveled state. When she moved up to him, though, he started to wonder.

"I believe I owe you something, some sort of deal we made?" Deb said seductively.

Neil smiled and nodded. "Not today, I'm saving that." he insisted.

Deb pouted, then glanced around. "Perhaps... perhaps I could make a down payment on my account." she growled.

Neil actually tried to step back, suddenly feeling a bit exposed. "Well... I'm stuck here until the end of the next show, and I'm filty" he argued.

Deb rubbed her hand down his shirt. "I'm sure some parts of you are clean... " she said, grabbing him by the shirt.

Neil was trying to work up an argument when Deb dragged him into an empty stall, turned him and pushed his back up to the side of the doorway. They were essentially hidden until someone walked by, something that was bound to happen eventually. When he tried to point this out, she ran her hands up his thighs and caressed his cock through his shorts. When he again pointed out how filthy he was, not to mention the stall, Deb dropped a riding blanked on the floor and went to her knees, never once taking her hand off his still shaft. When he insisted that there was simply no way, she had his shorts unbuttoned and around his ankles. And when he managed to wrap his mind around the fact that they were in a stable not twenty yards from three hundred people, she wrapped her lips around his penis and inhaled.

Some part of Neil's brain had all these facts swirling around, but that part of his brain was a buoy in a sea of Deb's sexual skills. She hummed, pulling him in, drawing her hands up his shaft, licking around his glans, across the tip and back down. She was everywhere with her hands, constant with her tongue, using her lips one moment to fuck him, then next her tongue was sliding down to his balls. He groaned and protested and she smacked him on the leg.

"You can argue with me after you come."

"Some... one will... see us..." Neil managed.

"Then you'd better be quick." she insisted with a grin.

She started again and Neil let himself go, allowing the beast to run free. Deb, however, had other plans. Once he'd surrendered to her attentions, she was infuriating, never stopping but never doing any one thing long enough for Neil to focus on it. She would lick, then suck, then tease, then rub, then blow, her hands and mouth were everywhere for just a second or two, pushing him up then letting him fall. Neil groaned, his ears focused and tuned. He herad the crowd and tried to picture where they were in the show. He listened to the horses shifting and tried to pick out footsteps. Meanwhile the rest of him was deep in Deb's mouth, in her hands, under her tongue. It was maddening.

Neil lost track of time and the world and all its cares inched away under Deb's concentration. He was fully immersed in her until he heard the unmistakable sound of a footstep, and another. Neil's eyes shot open and he tried to move, only to have Deb hold him firm.

"Someone's in the stable." he whispered.

She made a sound that might have been agreement or dismissal or neither. It made no difference in her actions, though. She refused to do anything long enough to make him finish.

Neil listened to the steps growing louder, closer. They were slow and deliberate, someone looking for a horse, or a student. It didn't matter, they would see him in a few moments, a counselor with his shorts around his ankles receiving oral sex in a stall. "Deb... please... they're coming"

Deb broke the seal of her mouth for a moment. "Please what?" she asked innocently.

"Please stop" Neil begged.

She made a disgusted "no" sound and resumed.

"Then... let me finish"

Deb made a much happier sound this time, encouraging.

Neil put it together and sighed. "Please... Deb... make me come. PLEASE" he whispered.

Each plea made her speed up, she shifted to a constant sucking motion, driving him rapidly upward. Whenver Neil stopped talking to listen, though, she slowed or changed her actions.

Neil switched to a beg, thrusting forward. "Please... Deb... let... me... come... please... need... to..."

Deb drove him on, meeting each thrust with a mouth full of tongue and vibration. Neil lost track of the footsteps, the stall, everything and the image of him getting caught just wrapped up in the sensation of Deb's expert mouth. He leaned hard into the wooden wall and clenched, feeling the damn burst in his mind and he pounded his hips forward withouth conscious thought.

He stopped with a jerk, his eyes snapped open and Neil started to reach for his shorts. There was a noise beside him and he looked over in horror at someone standing in the doorframe of the stall. He worked up an response, anything, until Deb spoke up.

"Nathanial, you interrupted my game." she whined.

Nathanial stepped into the stall and grinned broadly. "There are some people coming, I thought I should tell you to finish up, but I see that's not necessary."

Neil almost fainted.


Neil met crowds of parents that afternoon, carefully running through the same list of answers and making the same observations for each. Yes, there was an accident. No, that's not exactly what happened. Yes, your daughter is a wonderful rider. No, he didn't think they would raise rates next year.

It was tiresome, but not all that difficult. The two sets of parents he dreaded, however, never appeared.

He spotted Leah and she waved him to follow her. She snuck into the tack room where they'd shared their first kiss and wrapped herself up in his arms. When she pulled back, he got a long, lingering kiss.

"Next year", she said firmly, the only words she'd spoken.

Neil started to answer but she just nodded as if it were settled and left. He never saw her parents, and didn't see her leave camp.

Neil talked to Stephanie briefly at the arena, but she vanished after the first Western show and he didn't see her again. He felt bad that he never met her parents, but he was a little relieved as well. He had no idea what he would have said to them.


Neil collapsed at the dinner table with a dull grunt. Harry smiled at him. "Maria said goodbye." he said simply.

Neil just nodded. Harriet sat next to him with a plate of steak and vegetables and gave him a sly grin.

"What?"

"I see from your expression that Deb won"

"Won?"

"She described a sort of game she likes to play with young men in less than private locations."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.