Horseplay - Cover

Horseplay

Copyright© 2006 by Vincent Dukorr

Chapter 17: Wednesday Willpower

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Wednesday Willpower - Neil is a counselor at a horse summer camp, the Silverspire Equestrian Academy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Slow  

In his dream someone was sucking him, slowly using her lips and tongue on his dick, drawing him in expertly and tenderly. His willpower was nonexistant, he couldn't tell who it was, couldn't tell her to stop, couldn't back away, and barely had the mental clarity to ask himself how it was possible for her to be so fantastic at it. There was a pause, a shift in the dream where she was gone and a voice murmured to him. Warmth enclosed his cock again, softer, firmer, sliding and he was inside someone. Neil opened his eyes to the dawn and heard a radio alarm somewhere, just out of tune to a radio station playing pop country. Maria was on top of him, riding him slowly, rocking on her hands and knees.

Neil blinked in surprise and she smiled down at him. He tried to speak, but the rush of physical sensations and understanding muted him. Maria sped up slighly, humming into his chest, one hand entwined in his hair, the other holding his hand. Neil was overwhelmed and tantalizingly close to orgasm.

"Maria... wait... I'm..."

"I have no time for you to dance with me" she whispered. "Come in me, mi toro, wake up inside my pussy."

Neil shook his head, trying to resist but he was barely awake, he had no willpower, no defense for the sensations and he crossed the threshold as she whispered in his ear. When Maria felt him clench down she slowed her speed to a slow steady rocking with no pause at the top or bottom, rolling his dick back and forth inside her. Sparks dashed across Neil's vision and he wrapped his arms around her neck and moaned deep and long in her ear. She rode him out, draining him, urging him, growling in pleasure.

Neil fell back, spent but now fully awake.

"Good morning" she said, sliding up to a kneeling position and stretching.

Neil grunted something, basking in the afterglow.

Maria got up, taking his pillow with her. "Come on my lazy bull. I'm sure you have work to do today." she laughed when he groaned pitifully.

Neil tried to pull the blanket over his head, but it was too tangled.

"Ah, you are not a bull afterwards? A goat? A puppy?" she teased, brushing out her hair.

Neil sat up and slid his legs off the bed, trying to focus his eyes. "You're the best alarm clock I've ever had" he said solemnly.

Maria giggled and put on her robe. "I'm taking a shower. You may go now, sir. I was quite satisfied with your services and there will be a nice tip for you." she said, waving absently at him while looking in the mirror.

Neil grinned and walked over to hold her. She dodged him, swatting at his chest with her brush.

"You are not going to make me late." she said firmly.

Neil sulked a little and she cuddled up to him brifely. "So you are a puppy. Demanding attention with your big eyes."

Neil squeezed her and started to put on some clothes. Maria cinched her robe and smiled at him with a tilted head, then shook it and grabbed her basket of shower supplies before heading out the door. Neil spent a few moments looking around the room, then headed to his cabin to shower and change.


Leah didn't visit him at the stable, which was a mix of relief and disappointment for Neil. He had pretty much decided that his resolve would have to hold from now on, regardless of any advances on Leah's part. Neil honestly wondered if he could actually follow through, though.

Ruth arrived late for breakfast and Dave and Harriet didn't arrive at all. Neil was heading back for seconds when he spotted Harry walking toward the Cave. Harry grabbed a small plate of eggs and sat down next to Neil with a sigh.

"You're trying to kill an old man."

"I'm not sure what you're referring to, sir" Neil said with a goofy grin.

Harry gave an exaggerated groan and put one of his feet up on the opposite bench. "Your blasted punk rock girl damn near killed me."

Neil spotted Ruth walking around the cabins and chuckled. "Aw, she keep you up all night?"

Harry grinned. "I wish, I don't think she got much out of the deal, except the endless gratitude of an old man"

Neil ate in silence, letting Harry enjoy a bit of his breakfast. "I must say" he started, watching Ruth walk past toward the buffet. She glanced over and grinned sheepishly. "She seems happy enough".

Harry chuckled. "Perhaps I do know a thing or two about women. On a more important subject, how was your evening with Maria?"

Neil sighed contentedly. "I think I performed admirably, honored the family name, what-what." He said in a bad British accent.

Harry chuckled under his breath. "She's a lioness, yes?"

Neil grunted in agreement as Ruth sat across from them, pushing Harry's foot out of her way.

"Aren't you two a pair of smug sons of bitches?" she teased.

Harry waggled his eyebrows and Neil grinned. "So, Harry was telling me..."

"No he wasn't" Harry interrupted. "I never kiss and tell."

Ruth laughed and Neil dropped it. He shoveled the last bit of food into his mouth and bowed out. "I'll pry more details out of one of you later. I have work to do."


Neil met with Carol, another counselor in the Western group for a joint trail ride that would last all day. The trail guards were already assembled and a horse was being loaded with packs of food and water for their lunch, which they would take on the farthest end of the Cardinal trail. The path led up to the last wooded part of the mountain on the far north side of the school, leading up against a Dartmon State Park that covered the peak of the mountain and much of the valley beyond. They didn't have permission to ride in the park, although by the time they reached it they'd probably be more than ready to come back.

Neil volunteered to take the first group, assigning Gail and Leah as leaders and taking the tail alongside Stephanie, who had finally returned. She was antsy around the other riders and Neil wanted to keep a firm eye on her. He put her on Homer for safe measure and doled out the remaining horses quickly, taking Arnoss for himself. Normally he'd take a less spirited horse, but with the double ride they'd need the calmer mounts for the few inexperienced riders.

By itself, the ride out was enjoyable. The weather had been cooperative all week and there was a light breeze running through the trees, blowing moisture off the lake in a refreshing mist. Neil led the group along the Eastern trail to the mazes, then turned west to run across the north side of the lake. From there, they'd head north on Cardinal as the other trails broke off and doubled back, leaving Cardinal to run up toward the peak of the mountain by itself, dead-ending in the valley on the far side. Neil glanced over at Stephanie from time to time, measuring her mood.

"How are you doing?" he asked lightly.

Stephanie shrugged with a tilt of her head. "My parents are livid. They only left me here because they can't get down to get me before Saturday."

"Sorry."

"Them knowing... makes it worse somehow. They yelled... then talked to the doctor... then yelled some more. I finally just put the phone next to my bed and let them scream at nothing for a while."

"They're worried..."

"They want me to give it up... for adoption."

"I can guess at some of their reasons."

"I'm due in... March. The last week, I think. I'll be in school... showing..." Stephanie said, her voice breaking.

Neil felt bad for her, but didn't know what to say.

Stephanie sat up and looked ahead. "They've contacted some groups... they pay for the hospital stuff, the medicines... "

"So you're going through with it?"

Stephanie's shoulders moved in a tiny shrug and Neil let it drop.

The terrain started to rise slowly and the remaining oak and birch turned into a few holly trees, twisted laurels and shorter and shorter pines. The breeze they'd felt at the lake intensified, drowning out the sound of the horse's hooves on the rocky path. Neil pulled his map from his saddlebag and checked their path. The trail wound up the side of the hill through a few switchbacks, ending on a flat, open section at the top of the hill called the "tennis court" thanks to a low line of bushes that roughly divided the tall sagegrass. The area would be big enough to eat at, although they were early so Neil would have them stop on the way back.

When Arnoss climbed the last turn to the tennis court, Neil noted satisfactorily that Gail and Leah had the riders walking their horses in a wide circle to cool them off. A few groups of girls formed quickly with the horses grazing contentedly. Neil slid off Arnoss, collected his reins and started to walk him, paying attention for anyone goofing off too close to the steep eastern hillside. There was a wire and wood post fence that was supposed to prevent anyone from taking a tumble, but Neil didn't want to trust it.

Leah rushed up to him when he finished. "Gail thought she heard thunder."

Neil glanced up at the sky. It was blue, although there were clouds to the west where the mountain stood. "We'll see how far away it is when we go up the hill, we'll come out on the far side in a few minutes and we'll be able to see the whole valley."

The second group didn't arrive for fifteen minutes, and Carol was leading the pack with a frustrated look. "Sorry, we had a horse drop a shoe, had to send it back."

Neil nodded. "We're going to head up the trail, we'll make some room for you"

Neil led the second leg, sending Gail to the rear and riding with Leah. She seemed happy to have him, thankfully without demonstrating it too directly. "I had an idea, Neil" she said softly.

Neil almost flinched. "Really?"

"I'm thinking of taking my Trail Leader cert."

"Good, you should."

"And getting a first aid card"

Neil nodded, not really understanding where she was going.

"And applying for a job here next year"

Neil jumped. It was, he thought, a great idea. Not only would she be eighteen, she'd be a counselor. A Junior counselor, admittedly, but that was a million miles from camper in Mom's eyes. "That'd be... great!" he said entusiastically.

Leah grinned at his response, but as he watched her features faded from joy to horror.

"What's wrong..." he asked, turning to look. His stomach lurched, then frosted over. They were just turning past the edge of some trees on the path, coming out onto the northwest side of the mountain. Below them the entire valley was visible, a panoramic view that Neil looked forward too each time he rode this trail. Today, however, the grand vista of mountains and trees was covered by a blanket of black clouds.

Neil pulled Arnoss to a stop and stared in shock. A wall of black clouds was inching toward them, rolling up the far side of the valley. Flashes of lightning flickered from within the clouds and the soft, distant booms of thunder echoed back and forth between the mountains. Neil turned and looked back. There was nowhere to turn around. The collumn of horses following him was pinched between the mountain and the hillside, they could barely ride two abreast and turning around an entire line would be a nightmare. Some of the horses might manage the steep drop through the trees to the section of path below them, but without a doubt one of the less experienced riders would panic and fall on the loose rocks. They'd have to turn gradually to head back down to the tennis court, then back to camp from there. They simply wouldn't make it before the storm broke over the top of the mountain and raced down to the school.

"Carol, CAROL!" Neil yelled into his handset.

"What?!" her voice returned, swamped by hissing and static.

"Thunderstorm, huge one. I need you to get to the back of my group and get them to turn around."

There was a moment of silence, then a crackle. "... mit... I'm on it."

His handset cracked with static as a flash of light lit up the valley behind him. Neil turned to Leah, who's eyes were wide. "You have to get to the back of the group. Tell everyone to get ready to turn around."

"What about you?"

"I have to stay at this end. I have to make sure everyone gets back."

Leah nodded, then started to carefully pass the front riders, who were staring at the storm with wide eyes and slack jaws. She had to work her way back along the stopped riders, waiting for several to move their horses so she could squeeze past. She looked back once, just as she turned the corner into the trees.

By the time the front of the group could turn around Neil didn't have to look back to see the storm. The leading edge had raced past their lookout, inching along the far wall of the valley headed northeast. It had been preceeded by a wave of cold air, frigid when combined with the moisture and the wind. The static electricity in the air had the horses shifting nervously and Neil called out repeatedly for the riders to pay attention to their mounts. Neil had tried several times to get a singal from his cell phone to no avail and the one transmission he got from Carol was broken and distorted.

. He watched the slow wave of horses turning around, glancing back in worry and calculating the ride time home. They'd probably make it down the hill before the main part of the storm arrived, but they'd be riding cold and wet.

Neil reached the tennis court just as the first heavy drops of rain hit. Thunder was almost constant, causing Arnoss to jump and sidestep which worried Neil to no end. He rode up to the last group of riders waiting to head down the hill and found Leah waiting with them. Thick splashes of wet apeared on their helmets and the flanks of their horses.

"Gail's leading the group" Leah said loudly, looking nervously up the mountainside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.