Horseplay - Cover

Horseplay

Copyright© 2006 by Vincent Dukorr

Chapter 11 : Fractures

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 : Fractures - Neil is a counselor at a horse summer camp, the Silverspire Equestrian Academy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Slow  

Neil had dim memories of Ruth snuggling with him then heading out for a shower. Waking up with someone was something he'd quickly adjusted to and now it was hard to roll over and find only his cool sheets. Speaking of sheets, Neil noted his were in dire need of laundry and stripped his bed before heading off to the showers. He was late this morning and had to wait for a spot in the showers with all the other late sleepers. So he put his basket in the "dibs" line and sat outside with the other slackers, stretching out on the concrete and watching the camp.

The day was starting out warm and a light haze hung between the pine trees down the hill. Neil spent a few moments gathering his thoughts and came to several solid conclusions. First, he needed to confront Mae. He hoped to rebuild a relationship with her, but she'd have to admit to loving him or it wouldn't work. He also needed to talk to Ruth and make sure he hadn't made as much a fool of himself the previous night as he thought. That might be touchy, but he didn't want another complication in his ever shifting love life. As for Leah, he'd made two choices. First, he'd call her "poppet" although he couldn't remember who he'd known with that nickname. Second, he had to reinforce his resistance to her. She was plotting something, and it was likely to be very, very hard to resist. His last order of business was Derrick, a thorn that he'd managed to avoid, but one that was still a thorn. He wouldn't pass him along just because his other teachers had, nor would he score him low just for being an ass. Although that was almost as tempting as Leah. Damn her.

By the time he'd managed a shower and change of clothes breakfast was nearly over so Neil grabbed a handful of grapes and hurried down the hill to the commons. His first class was actually a minor skills test, so he'd simply be escorting the class over to the arena for one of the top counselors to grade them. He had high hopes for a few students, no so high hopes for others. A few would improve, and that's what Mom would nice on her report.

The class arrived for Cynthia's evaluation and started to line up for basic western ride testing. Neil sat in the back and tried to stave off boredom and Leah's smoldering glances. He mentally graded the students to pass the time and carefully avoided paying Leah any attention. During the tests, though, he noticed Derrick chatting with some of the girls.

"That nigger bitch is going to grade me like shit, I just know it" he was saying. "She's had it out for me since last year, you watch".

Neil's anger rose, but he couldn't do much from where he was without making a scene. He intended to move down the rows and confront the little bastard, but wasn't sure how to proceed. Instead he tried to get below the grandstand and work over to try and catch him.

"I'm going to see if I can't get the big stallion, then maybe lose a little control... freak her black ass out a little"

The girls giggled, all except one. Neil saw her avoiding the conversation and noted her name, Jamie. If it came down to it, maybe she'd be willing to talk. At the moment, however, he had a better idea. He made his way casually out onto the field and walked up to Cynthia, who was shouting commands at Gwen.

"Hey Neil... you're not supposed to be..."

"I know, just listen. The boy on the far left"

"Derrick." she said with a note of scorn.

"He's got something in his dickish little head" he said. Neil acted like he was watching Gwen and waited for Cynthia to order the next step for a grade. "He's going to want the black geld" Neil noted that Derrick had called the horse a stallion and almost laughed. "He wants to... scare you, pretend to lose control."

"Of Homer?" Cynthia said with a laugh. "Homer's a sweetheart." She watched Gwen, then glanced around at the other horses. "Now Mackko... she's quite jittery. Perhaps he should ride her."

Neil glanced over, "Cynthia?"

She shook her head and pursed her lips, whistling to Gwen to stop. "No, I'll let him take Homer. Lets see him lose anything on him and I'll bust his ass out of this school. He was a bastard last year and he hasn't changed much, I'd bet."

"You'd win. Be careful"

In the end, Derrick rode Homer by choice, learning that a horse's size has very little to do with temperament. Homer was responsive, easy going and did everything Derrick asked, which was nothing like Cynthia wanted for his grade. Derrick returned sullen, angry and full of spite.

Before lunch Neil helped Cynthia put Homer away, only to find himself cornered in a stall with Leah.

"Neil, we need to talk"

"Look, poppet, we can't"

"Poppet?"

"Oh, uh, pet name. Yes?"

Leah shrugged with some confusion and tried to get back on track. "You and your rules SUCK." she whined. "I can't stop thinking about you, I'm turning into a stalker. Do you understand? A stalker. I want you with me and I don't care about the RULES"

Neil tried to sidestep her, but even Homer seemed to be working against him. The big black refused to budge. "Leah... poppet... we can not do anything. You get it? NOTHING"

Leah grinned and moved a step closer. "But I want you! I want to kiss you and hug you and do... things to you."

Neil flinched, his mind was suddenly fighting off a slideshow of "things" that the monster was gleefully putting on. The bastard was using animations and sound effects!

"And I want you to be the ONE" she pleaded.

The monster paused, then closed up his slideshow and took a seat. "The one... the ONE?!?" Neil gasped.

Leah swayed seductively, "I've been waiting forever for a man who loved me to take me and make me... a woman"

The monster was eating popcorn with his conscious. "YOU... you... WAIT, are you serious!?!" Neil stammered.

Leah sighed. "Of course!... OK, not really. But did it help? I mean does that really make it more exciting for a guy? To take a girl's cherry?"

Neil was so shocked and confused that he hadn't followed her movements, Leah was now inches from him.

"OK, how about this. Your little poppet wants it so bad, baby. Do me!" she pleaded in a baby girl voice.

Neil finally broke down and laughed. "No... that doesn't do it either. I thought you weren't going to have sex with me just for patting your fanny?"

Leah grinned and shrugged. "I'm not saying I'm going to have sex with you. I'm not some camp slut... although I could be talked into... well... things"

THAT woke the monster back up, and it was back at the projector on the slide marked "Things I could do to Leah". Neil tried, but he could not figure out how the monster fit so many things on a single slide. There were things on there that would make a porn star blush. Neil tried to take a step back, but he'd run out of stall space. "Look, Leah... we simply can't, OK, we..."

Her kiss took the wind out of him and his mind floated somewhere else. She was so innocent one minute, so much tongue and hand the next. He swam in a world that involved her lips, her tongue and her hand on his chest, then stomach, then the alarm bell woke up and he was around her in a football step that would have won him three superbowls and a trip to the hall of fame. "No. No. YES... OK" and with the last bit of common sense left in his blood-stared brain, Neil fled.


At lunch Mae actually came up to him. "I want to speak to you Neil." she said as if she was going to discuss the finer points of bridles. Neil nodded in surprise. "Tonight... I'll come by" she said quickly before walking off.

He still had a lot of Leah going on in the back of his brain, although the monster took a moment from having some kind of oral sex with three different Leah's and a Ruth to look up with hunger. That bastard.

Ruth was sitting across from him, her face a little sour. Neil started to speak, but she interrupted. "Neil... I don't love you"

"OK... uh" Neil started, trying to field this pitch.

"And I don't want you falling for me..." she continued.

Neil stopped and watched as at least one problem solved itself. He laughed and Ruth gave him an evil look. "Sorry, I've been trying to solve several problems, and you just solved... well, you. I was a bit clingy last night, and that wasn't fair"

Ruth smiled and reached over to take his hand. "I could fall for you Neil, probably pretty easy... but I don't need that and I think you don't either."

Neil smiled and squeezed back. "You are a fantastic fuck, Ruth" he said in a serious tone.

Dave sat before she could respond, but she winked at him and he got the message. Dave earned a quick kiss and Ruth was gone. "Jesus dude, that was crazy last night" he said, diving into his sausage and pasta.

"That it was."

"Got to do THAT again"

Neil nodded and saw Harriet walking from the quad toward the dorms. He ate the last of his lunch, waved to Dave and took off to meet her.

"How was town?"

Harriet nodded "Good. Got some... stuff"

"Stuff?"

"Nothing you'd care about... except the sex toys."

Neil stopped. "The WHAT?"

"Mostly for me, but a few might interest you. Unless you want me to take you up the shitter."

"uh... that's tempting"

"I knew it would be. Ruth hinted that you did some naughty, naughty things to her last night, but that it was your surprise to ruin"

Neil grinned stupidly. "Ah. You want the... surprise?"

"Maybe... what is it?"

"You have to ride the surprise, you can't just be TOLD"

"Will I enjoy it?"

"Ruth did"

Harriet gave him a look, then grinned. "I'm free right now."

Neil grinned, then shook his head. "I'd need more time."

"How about a quickie, then? I've gone without for SO long"

Neil started to argue, but Harriet gave him a long look, then stood and headed back towards the cabins, sauntering, wiggling. Neil shoveled some food into his mouth, dropped off his tray and was at his cabin door before Harriet was. "Perhaps... I have time to show you a few of the finer points" he suggested.

Harriet grinned, ducking past him and easing into his room. "Such as?"

"Lie down on the bed... naked... and I'll show you"

Harriet's face when he clipped the first cuff was priceless. She tried to sit up, but Neil was fast enough to get her other hand into the cuff before she could resist. She rolled back, however, and was kneeling on his pillow in a defensive posture before he could even think about getting to the leg cuffs.

"Uh... no. nonono." she said quickly.

"What? I thought you wanted the 'ride'" Neil teased, pulling out a leg cuff and swinging it around.

"OK... Neil, I'm serious. I don't do 'tied up'... OK? Not my thing. I'll do anything you want... I'm serious... but not that."

Neil stopped swinging the cuff and tried to make sure Harriet wasn't kidding. "OK. I guess we need a safeword then."

"The safeword is unlatch me right now" Harriet said, trying to work the cuffs off.

Neil walked over and unclipped one, and Harriet had the other one unclipped quickly. "That's not a very good safe word." Neil said, trying to relax the mood.

Harriet came and hugged him, which was pretty nice considering her lack of clothing. "Sorry... I just... uh, don't do confinement. Call it claustrophobia or..."

Neil hushed her with a kiss. "No means no, right?"

Harriet grinned.

"Anything I want?"

Harriet rolled her eyes, then nodded.

Neil undressed quickly, then lay on the bed. "I suppose I could be motivated..." he lolled backwards, posing dramatically. "After all, I need to consider my opti... mmmmmmph". Neil's monologue was interrupted by a warm mouth over his somewhat limp penis. Harriet wasted no time inhaling it and building to a quick pace. "Ahh... so... many... options." Neil quipped.

Harriet increased her pressure, then began to work on his balls with her tongue. Her hands took up the rhythm and she ran her tongue all around the base of his shaft, the sucked in one testicle.

"OK... OK... lets slow that..." Neil tried to argue. Harriet refused, doubling her speed and lathering his dick with saliva before taking him to the base. Neil started to struggle, feeling the early warning signs, but Harriet stopped him.

"We don't have a lot of time. I suck you off, you suck me off, OK?"

Neil nodded, then pulled back. "How about the other way around?"

Harriet answered by taking him into her mouth slowly, writhing her tongue over his head and down his shaft as she sank into his lap. Watching her move, Neil struggled against his familiar foe. The worst of it was Harriet's clear enjoyment at his pleasure. She was totally focused on making him come, enjoying every groan and moan and exaggerating every action when he looked down to watch. With is rapt attention, she turned to a hand job, accenting each stroke with her tongue, sliding down ahead or behind her hands, slowly jacking him off. It was unbelievable to watch and Neil was amazed at her skill. Neil's early warning signs passed, then his middle alerts, then his last chance alert, each an electric tingle down his spine. He could feel the flashes through his mind that indicated an imminent release and moaned in ecstasy. Harriet got the signal clearly, cupping his sack with one hand and sucking him in long, powerful strokes with her mouth and other hand. Neil thrashed his head and started to thrust, overcoming Harriet's attempt to hold him still. She finally giggled and gave up, working to meet his upward jerks with her own downward movements.

The final warning hit Neil and he fought to focus as flashes of Harriet and Leah competed for attention in his mind. Harriet sensed his orgasm and started to slam downward while forcing her tongue up against the underside of his cock. Her hand massaged his testes and stomach and Neil slammed upward, exploding into her mouth and growling into his pillows. His mind filled with wind and light and he squeezed his eyes closed until he saw stars.

Afterwards, Harriet spent a few moments at the sink and grabbed a soda out of her bag. "You need to eat more veggies or something" she complained, making a face. Neil stuck his tongue out, which she took as an invitation. Before he could move, she was up onto the bed, pushing pillows out of the way and straddling his face.

"Suck my pussy" she ordered, grinding downward.

Neil wiggled into a better position and began to work. She was right over his chin, so he started to wiggle it while sliding his tongue back and forth. Harriet had to shift up and down, since he couldn't move, but she seemed to find a good motion and was rocking on the bed like riding a horse. Neil was fairly comfortable, letting Harriet do the work.

"Oh yeah... suck it... lick my clit... oh yeah" she muttered, getting into a steady groove on him. Neil felt like a pony, but let her go, simply enjoying the afterglow of his orgasm and finding a bit of humor at Harriet's lust. Normally he finished last, so it was interesting to watch how Harriet moved and reacted to different speeds and movements. He had a fairly objective position, having no interest in further sex for a bit, so he clinically analyzed her lusty expressions, her bouncing and grinding and even her words. She was getting dirtier and dirtier, getting off on her language.

"Fuck my cunt with your tongue" was pretty extreme, even for Harriet and he nearly laughed at that. She continued her movement, breathing harder and faster as time ticked by. She leaned further and further forward, getting less stimulation from his chin and more from his tongue on her clit. Finally, she stopped rocking and Neil could feel her leg muscles go tense. She didn't say anything, but he could feel the spasms rocking her as he came. He flicked his now tired tongue as fast as he could until she finally slid off suddenly, throwing her leg over him and essentially dismounting.

"Good?" He asked with a chuckle.

Harriet was standing next to the bed, bent forward and panting. "Yes..." she groaned, "but my legs were starting to cramp... and it got a little intense there at the end"

Neil smiled and rolled up and to his feet. "Well, my lady friend. I have a ride this afternoon. But thank you for the ride at lunch."

Harriet grinned and swatted at him.

Neil replaced the cuffs under his bed and washed his face. Harriet moved up behind him and leaned against him, snaking her hands around and holding him still. "No tying me up, OK?"

Neil nodded, reaching back to pat her flank. "OK."


Neil was distracted by Leah and Harriet performing acts in his head during the start of the trail ride. They had reached the far west side of the lake when he finally fell back through the riders and checked their gear and stances. When he passed Derrick, he noted the perfect tack without comment and moved on. At the back of the line, though, something bothered him. He checked his clipboard and noted that Derrick was riding Guido, which, from where he sat, was the horse he was on. Riding forward, however, the horse just LOOKED like Guido and Neil felt a twinge of anger. That anger turned to fear when he mentally ran down the list of black gelds he knew. There were only two, one with a faint white star and one with a dappled flank. He rushed forward, praying to see a dappled flank so he could dip into the pool of anger, but there was no dapple on the horse.

"Derrick" he said very quietly. "Tell me that horse is Guido"

"Its the horse I was given" Derrick said cryptically.

"By me?"

Derrick shrugged and shifted in his saddle. The horse was content where it was, following the tight trail behind the horse in front of it, but it was ignoring Derrick's commands entirely. Neil realized that Derrick had been trying to move away from Neil so he couldn't inspect the horse, instructions that his horse was not interested in following.

Neil looked ahead and tried to judge their position. They were in the safety of the trail for a few more minutes, but it could be salvaged so long as the Derrick's horse was in a tight group with no open fields. Derrick was on Arnoss, and Arnoss liked to run. If they reached the open field, if Arnoss sensed even a single horse was trying to race him and that Derrick had no control, he would bolt. An experienced rider could rein him in, pull the horse around and check him... but Derrick was green, green and stupid, green and stupid and cocksure, and that would get him hurt. Neil pulled ahead, carefully watching Arnoss, trying to reach the line lead. It didn't take long for him to realize he wasn't going to make it. An arch of sunlight was within sight and the lead horse was already breaking the cover of the woods. Neil gritted his teeth, then eased into the trail and used his horse as a blockade, forcing the trail line to stop.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.