Horseplay - Cover

Horseplay

Copyright© 2006 by Vincent Dukorr

Chapter 10: Limits

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Limits - Neil is a counselor at a horse summer camp, the Silverspire Equestrian Academy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Group Sex   Slow  

Neil felt like he hadn't slept at all. The air was cool and dry, an unusually good combination in July in the Mountains. He dressed quickly and walked down to the shower. He enjoyed a long, relaxing soak, letting the hot water rush over his head and shoulders, taking away the last bits of his tension. When he got back outside the weather was turning a bit colder, suggesting there might be a nice shower outside as well. Neil took it stoically and dressed a little warmer.

He had a judging class after breakfast, then he'd be in the arena all afternoon so he packed extra clothes into a backpack in case it rained. He stopped by the Cave briefly, nodding to several expectant faces, but simply loaded up a few items to carry and headed down to the stables.

Neil spent the morning setting up saddles over two low sawhorses. He intended to show the class the rules for riding both Western and Dressage, something that only a few of his students were qualified at. He actually hoped to give them some subtle hints about the judges. Harry and a few other judges were pretty predictable in scoring, but there could be surprises in points that Neil wanted to point out. He had some pride in his classes winning awards, and it would be especially nice to do well in categories that he didn't regularly teach. He set up the western saddle on the sawhorse, then sat down on a rail to eat his meager breakfast. He hadn't intended on brooding, but it works out that sitting in a stable while its raining on a cold and grey Summer morning is just the perfect environment for brooding. Neil was in pretty miserable spirits when the first of his class showed up. But that changed very, very quickly.

Knowing they were working on judging, most of the class had taken the opportunity to dress up. Gail arrived first, trailing a small group of other students. She was wearing the tightest blue jeans Neil had ever seen. Over these were leather chaps, plus a tight white lace shirt, leather vest and a cowboy hat. Neil was speechless and Gail seemed to know it, winking at him with a big grin and a little wiggle.

Student after student arrived in outfits clearly designed to appeal to male judges without actually revealing anything and Neil lost his early funk in a haze of testosterone. Tight denim-clad asses, curved mounds, white lace over bosoms, it was astonishing. Neil couldn't turn around without confronting some shapely bit of female anatomy, snugly bound and carefully presented for his viewing pleasure. He finally managed to catch his breath when Leah arrived. She was wearing a dressage outfit that was shockingly sexy. Her tight ivory jodhpurs caressed every inch of her legs, calves and ass. She was carrying her vest and jacket, so as a top she wore only a stretchy white lace shirt, pulled tight across her breasts. She ignored Neil on the way in, but as she sat on a bale of hay she looked up directly at him and grinned with a naughty wiggle. Neil was stupefied and she was amused.

In contrast, Derrick looked dashing in his riding gear which featured more silver and lace than Neil thought possible or legal. His normal entourage swelled appreciably and Neil was forced to admit that he had a fine tailor.

Neil started with western and used several girls up on the saddle. He pointed out riding styles first, showing what judges expected and throwing in what judges actually looked for, liked and would dock them points for. Gail proved a pliable and willing model, giving Neil smiles whenever he came up to reposition her or indicate some hand position.

"See how Gail always smiles? That's important. Judges look for that. It isn't a big listing in the guide or rules, but believe me, a judge will be more forgiving of a mistake and more apt to give points if you look like you know what you're doing and are having a good time. Don't overdo it, though"

Gail narrowed her eyes, catching the hint and slid down in front of him.

Neil managed a brief glance at her fabulous ass before moving over to the English saddle.

"English is different. Dressage is different. Derrick?"

Derrick looked almost ready to defy him, so Neil countered quickly.

"I think Derrick would be a good example for the girls, wouldn't he?"

There was a chorus of agreement and Derrick actually managed to look civil and willing for a change. He assumed a well-practiced stance on the saddle, his face calm but not smiling.

"Dressage calls for serenity and control. See his face, no smiling, but no look of concentration or concern. Derrick is also in a good posture, look at his feet, how they sit in the stirrups." Neil did a full description, but cut it short. "Now since there's only one other male in the class, we'll move on to female dressage, then break for lunch".

Neil pulled Leah up onto the dressage saddle and realized he'd made a huge mistake. She perched well, but it put him on a visual level with her ass or crotch, meaning he would be distracted, VERY distracted. Neil nearly panicked and cast about for a solution. Knowing smiles appeared on a few of Leah's friend's faces, and Neil knew he had to work fast. He realized that he had to take control, so he moved up very close to her leg.

"See how her leg is positioned? This is too far forward" he said quickly. The eyes snapped to her leg, rather than Neil's face. He worked quickly figuring that if he could keep their concentration on Leah, he'd be able to keep his mind focused and would be fine. The problem was paying attention. If he examined her legs and back too much, he'd get distracted and that played into dangerous turf. If he didn't, he risked running out of things to discuss or giving them bad advice. Neil grasped Leah's leg at the back of her thigh and shifted it, moving her into a better position. It was excruciating to touch her like that, but he fought it.

"Her feet are also too forward, balls of the feet HERE". he said. This was easier, since he was pretty far down. He almost felt he had control, except when he looked up and saw Leah's face. She was flush, and an evil grin crept across her lips. Neil was about to ask her what was so funny when she shifted, dropping her bottom into the seat.

"Now she's sitting, and that's wrong." he said without thinking. Working on autopilot, Neil moved back, almost at eye level with her butt. He patted her on the small of her back, and she stood up slowly. The distraction level skyrocketed as things got quite noisy in his brain with her ass slowly sliding into his view from the seat. Every muscle seemed to cry out to him and the curve of her ass drew him in. He forced himself to look back at the class until she slowly started to slide down. Without thinking he reached out and stopped her. First, he realized he had a handful of her ass cheek. Then he realized she'd tensed it out of shock, so he pushed and released. Finally the entire episode condensed in his brain and he reacted. The monster in his brain walked up to the pillar of resolve he'd managed to build to remind him that he wasn't allowed to do anything with Leah, smashed it into a million tiny pieces and started to have sex with it.

Somehow Neil forced himself to continue speaking, realizing it was the only way to not concentrate on what he had just done. He reached up, pointing to her back and described how she was now too far forward. Leah moved, her face a bright pink and he nodded. He then pointed to her leg, her beautiful, tensed leg and described its position as being correct.

After four more minutes of Leah on the saddle, Neil finally felt the blessed buzz of his watch alarm, telling him it was time to go to lunch. He dismissed the class, ignoring where any of them went, and found his way to the supply room. He stood, shaking and gasping breaths, trying not to let the shock of the moment overwhelm him. Nothing had prepared him for the electric shock of cupping her tight, young ass. It had been amazing and wrong and he could barely resist the urge to paint the closet walls with sperm. Every ounce of flesh, every tight curve of young body, every flexed muscle called to him. He could feel a cheek in each hand as she straddled him in his mind, riding him like she rode the sawhorse and saddle. The monster had finished breaking the shards of resolve in his brain into dust and was chasing figments of Leah around his mind, doing unspeakable and grossly fascinating things to each while Neil's conscious sat in a corner, eating popcorn and pretended to be outraged. Neil focused and tried to rebuild his determination, slowly collecting bits of sanity and reason from the gooey mess of his testosterone soaked imagination. It was a slow and painful process and the monster howled in outrage when it went back into its pathetic cage. Inch by inch, block by block he reconstructed the plinth of his resolve and set atop it a new icon of unstoppable determination. Once his breathing calmed slightly, he centered himself, wiped his brow and opened the door. He took one step and was nearly tackled by a tiny ball of lust.

Leah shoved him back into the closet, backed him into the corner, grabbed him by the neck, pulled him down and kissed him deeply and powerfully. Neil tried to breathe, but there was too much wiggling girl and the cage in his mind revealed tissue paper as an underlying construction material and the monster was loose, shrieking in victory and loping across the bare plains of his weakened mind. The beast grabbed the control stick of his mind with both hands, hurled its head back, thrust its crotch forward and howled. Neil's hands found her back instantly, then her lower back and then her tongue hit his. His hands hit the top of her ass and began to slide over them, down, down into the heavenly curves and valleys that he remembered so well. Somewhere, somehow a warning siren finally came alive, building over the monster's howl and finally drowned out the sex monster who was fucking the freshly shattered remains of his resolve in an orgy of glee.

"Oooooooh.NOOOO.nononononononononononooooooo" he growled through her lips and tongue. Neil's hands released ass, found shoulders and pushed gently back. He had to bring both hands up to defend himself. "No... NO... no no no no. NO."

Leah held still, her arms held out trying to find a way back into his. "NO? After THAT?" she screamed, punching past his hands. "You can't say you don't want me after THAT!!"

"No... nono... I... can't have you... not allowed." he gasped, fighting for air while his head swam.

Leah put her hands down, then folded them, sticking a hip out. "What? Not allowed? Why?"

"Rules... I'd loose my job" he gasped. "Jesus... so... you..."

Leah pouted. "Fuck".

"Not that either..." Neil gasped.

"What?!? I'm not giving it up to you just because you patted my fanny!"

Neil balked. "What? No... Joking... sorry"

"Fuck you... " she growled. "You've been teasing me all fucking week and you can't deliver? You dick!"

"ME?!? I've... You've been teasing the... You've been teasing me!!!"

Leah sighed. "A little."

"I've been trying to... not... think... touch..." Neil nearly collapsed, sitting down on his heels.

"Really?" Leah asked, looking hurt.

"Dammit" Neil said, leaning back and wiping his face. "We've got to get out of here. I get seen in here with you and I'm fired."

"Can we... at least walk to lunch?" Leah asked.

"Yeah... just... ask horse questions if anyone comes near."

The walk was difficult, partly because Neil thought he'd lost some mental facilities with all the lack of oxygen.

"So... we can't... anything" Neil explained, shrugging.

"But you like me... right?"

"Yes. God yes. You've been a giant... tease all week"

Leah gave him an odd look. "All week? I was teasing you yesterday, I guess, but not all week."

"Sitting outside the testing center?"

Leah thought about it, then shrugged. "Maybe. OK, a little"

"A LITTLE?!?"

She shrugged, but looked honestly unsure about it.

"Fine. Leah... look, I... really like you, and you are so... but you're a camper and I'm a counselor and that equals me getting fired. OK?"

Leah pouted. "But, what if"

"No, no no no... No what if. No kissing, no hugging no nothing. Period."

She pouted even more. "So that's it?"

"That's it. It has to be. I'd... love to have some kind of relationship with you, Annie... But I can't"

Leah grumbled, then nodded. "OK, but can we stop the 'Annie'? come up with a new pet name."

"bunny?"

"ugh."

"Kitten?"

"no"

"I'll work on it."

She left him at the quad, giving him a long look then turning to go inside. She didn't wiggle, but she didn't have to.


Neil spotted Mae leaving the Cave, probably for her room, but didn't move to catch her. He grabbed a light lunch and sat down heavily.

"You've a tough life, friend" Dave said heavily.

"Mm" Neil agreed.

"I talked to the girls, though!"

Neil gave him a blank look, then caught his meaning. "So... is everything cool?"

Dave nodded. "Harriet and Ruth had some heart to heart, though. I was a little concerned us guys were about to be cut from the team"

"I doubt they've gone lez."

"Who has?" Ruth asked, sitting with a plate full of salad.

"Me. I'm giving up the penis" Dave answered, as solemnly as he could manage.

Ruth threw a cucumber slice at him and leaned into Neil. "Joining us tonight? I'd love to live some more fantasies."

"More fantasies?" Dave asked with a sqwak.

Ruth grinned. "I have a few. They usually involve two guys doing terrible, nasty things to my virgin body"

Dave opened his mouth at the "virgin" comment but Ruth cut him a look and he wisely remained quiet. He assumed the worst innocent expression ever attempted.

Neil smiled at their antics. "I dunno, I'm a little"

"You're pouting and sulking. If she comes back to you, great. If not, more penis for me." Ruth said, squeezing Neil's leg under the table.

"Yeah... I'm having second thoughts about what I did, though."

"You kicked her in the pants. Maybe in the teeth too." Ruth said with a little bite. "Maybe she deserved it. Maybe it'll work. I don't know. You have a talent at being cold, Neil... very cold"

Neil nodded, growing sullen again.

"You have other talents, though" Ruth said. "You do the right thing, even if its just what you think is right. And you are an incredible fuck"

Neil blushed furiously. "Fine, I'll be there tonight. What's the fantasy du'jour?"

Ruth actually looked suddenly bashful. "I... uh... "

Dave interrupted. "She wants us to tie her up."

Neil jumped and Ruth looked scared. "Oh, no... I, uh... think I have a great... idea."

Dave and Ruth exchanged glances. "A surprise, Ruth. Dave, follow me"

Ruth suddenly looked very worried and the two headed back toward the commons. "You don't want to tie her..."

"No, no... I do. I already have something... set up along those lines. I already kind of have it set up"

Dave laughed so hard he almost choked. "I'm seriously proud to call you my friend, man. It is a fuh-KING honor"

"The best part is, we can surprise her."

"Yes. Awesome. Oh, and Ruth's safeword is 'avocado', she hates them"

Dave began to ask what a safeword was, but it wasn't hard to puzzle it out. "So you think she'll struggle?"

"Like crazy".

"Any other fantasies?"

"Uh... sort of. She wants it rough, like aggressive and stuff."

"Got it. See you tonight, man".


Setting up the horses for the arena after the encounter in the tack closet with Leah was excruciating. Neil saw the pain on her face and knew his would show it too if he let his poker face slip. Walking past her, he used all his resolve to not touch her gently.

"Cupcake?" he asked, continuing their discussion of pet names.

Leah smiled and shook her head.

Mounting up, Neil sent them for a short walk around the camp, then back to the arena. Gwen led and Gail followed. Neil avoided Leah, paying careful attention to Derrick's horse to make sure it didn't change colors or anything.

Rounding the admin building in a counterclockwise tour of the camp, Neil stopped to allow everyone to pass and made comments on their position or tack, trying to keep them on task rather than just going for a ride. When Leah passed he caught her attention.

"Fanny?"

Leah laughed, breaking through the hurt look. She shook her head no, but there was a burning behind it that sparked a deep fear in Neil. She looked resolute, and with her eyes burning beneath the short brim of her helmet it made her look predatory. He swallowed hard and moved back the line, feeling like he was about to be eaten.

The time in the arena was spent practicing barrel racing, staff racing and show riding. Neil assigned team leads and moved from group to group commenting and demonstrating. It was tiring, especially with a hot sun and double period. After the second hour, Neil could no longer argue with the voices rising from the groups, demanding to be let go early.

"Time for a break", he announced. Relieved looks flooded the faces and he waved everyone to be quiet. "Take the horses back to the lake, we'll get them wet and then put them away. Walk them down good, brush them and I'll let you go for the last half hour."

Cheers came up and there was a sudden rush to remount and nearly a race to the lake. The horses were thrilled to get into the shallows, stamping and drinking the water. A few campers dropped into the water to relax and it fell into a splashing fight. Neil finally ordered everyone to walk their horses back and the campers began filing back to the beach.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.